Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 4 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Ohishi was indeed there, sitting at one of the short-legged tables directly across from the entrance to her 'research center', eyes shut as she sipped serenely from her cup. They snapped open at the sound of unexpected visitors.

"Remove your shoes, please!
Do refrain from tracking dirt
Into my abode!"

She set her cup on the table and rose to her feet.

"Would you care for tea?
What business have you with I,
Ohishi Jinno?"

As her violet eyes fell on the Ultimate Horologist, she smiled.

"Treynor, very good.
I had a request for you.
You'll listen, correct?"

Damien dutifully removed his shoes, the anger from before somehow fading completely before Ohishi could see it. "Certainly, go right ahead." He replied, bowing a little before moving further inside.

Lone wrote:
"You guys have noticed no one's come to rescue you right? Well that's because they don't remember you. Yup, all your family and friends memories of you have been erased. Every achievement in life, every mark you left on the world, gone. This school is the only place you exist. The only way to undo this… kill someone. Upupu."

"N-no!" Rina screams. "Y-you liar!"

"Oh really now. Well your little brother, he doesn't think you exist. As far as he knows he's always been living on the streets by himself."

"But why," says Aria, "why must you do this?"

"Upupu. To make you sad about Swara, Daron, and Tara. People are who they are today through the people they've met. When you break that link… upupu."

Monokuma and Monomi vanish with a puff.

"Now everyone, remember that these are human lives we're dealing with." Damien said, holding his hands up in peace. "There's always an alternative to putting up with the bear's nonsense."

"F-family, all y-your work in t-this world, everything g-gone..." Yuma whispered sadly. "How could s-someone do such a thing....?" He asked himself.

(Accidental double post >_>)

Last edited by Vinny_Valens on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"But...if I can't be recognized as a prince then...I'm...I'm just like them..." Colin murmured to himself. "I-Is this hell?"

Happy Maria

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Ohishi was indeed there, sitting at one of the short-legged tables directly across from the entrance to her 'research center', eyes shut as she sipped serenely from her cup. They snapped open at the sound of unexpected visitors.

"Remove your shoes, please!
Do refrain from tracking dirt
Into my abode!"

She set her cup on the table and rose to her feet.

"Would you care for tea?
What business have you with I,
Ohishi Jinno?"

As her violet eyes fell on the Ultimate Horologist, she smiled.

"Treynor, very good.
I had a request for you.
You'll listen, correct?"

(this is before the announcement because shut up)

Chisami bowed, and then removed her shoes. She walked to Ohishi and stopped in front of her. "Jinno, Yuma and I have been discussing with each other about making a makeshift hospital in my research centre for when someone gets injured. We need your mattresses-" She gave a look towards the mattresses on the ground. "-To be used as beds. Do you mind us using them for a purpose? Please, this is so that we can help take care of the sick better.

Lone wrote:
The PA turns on.

"Upupupupu. Everyone, please gather in the cafeteria. I have a very special surprise!"

"Th-that c-can't be g-good," says Yuma.

"Well we can't disobey Monokuma," says Mikael.

The class agrees. They make their way to the cafeteria with heavy hearts. The last student enters; Monokuma pops up.

"Alright class," he says. "I've gotten eight murder plans so far. That isn't nearly enough. I want at least 15 by tonight."

"B-big brother," cries Monomi, "s-surely that is not true."

"Shuddup," Monokuma hits Monomi with a giant gavel. "Now where was I… ah, yes. I will be providing you with a motive."

He grins an evil grin.

"You guys have noticed no one's come to rescue you right? Well that's because they don't remember you. Yup, all your family and friends memories of you have been erased. Every achievement in life, every mark you left on the world, gone. This school is the only place you exist. The only way to undo this… kill someone. Upupu."

"Oh really now. Well your little brother, he doesn't think you exist. As far as he knows he's always been living on the streets by himself."

"Upupu. To make you sad about Swara, Daron, and Tara. People are who they are today through the people they've met. When you break that link… upupu."

Chisami simply giggled. "How foolish. Right after the bear demonstrates how bad a liar he Ismail, he goes on to say that everyone's forgotten that? Do not believe his words, everyone." She then proceeded to leave the cafeteria.

"...maybe it won't be so bad..." Colin shivered, looking like a wreck. "...maybe...maybe they'll still accept you after all this...you still have Constantine if that doesn't work...yes, maybe it isn't so bad to be normal...perhaps I just need..."

Constantine straightened himself. "Sho-...err, Yuma. Would you..." Colin clinched his teeth, as if he was experiencing great pain. "Would you like your room back?"

Yuma looked more surprised at Colin's words than Monokuma's motive. "Y-You can b-be nice to me?! I guess t-this motive h-hit you hard..." Yuma took a deep breath. "I-I'd like to have i-it back, but p-please calm y-yourself first, your h-highness."

"You're right. I-I'll calm myself." Colin took a few deep breaths and began thinking.

"I mean, this isn't the end of the world, it doesn't matter if Mother and Father forget me..." His eyes lit up, as if he had a realization. "Yes, Monokuma can affect memories, but my blood is still my blood! All I need is a DNA test and the throne is mine!" He threw his head back and heartily laughed.

"Thanks, shota!" Colin rubbed his head. "Unfortunately, the offer for the room is now off the table. But your service won't be forgotten!"

ASCEND

Simon is safely inside, rubbing the spot where Damien’s platter him in the neck, when Monokuma begins speaking.

After Monokuma’s announcement, Simon simply bursts out laughing. However, there’s something different about it, which the other students can’t quite place.

He looks to the spot Monokuma was standing on a moment ago, and then shouts, “Ah, is this your game, bro? Well, sorry, but I’m afraid you’re... a little late for that...”

Looking around, Simon sees the other students in the room, and, after a few seconds, continues, “…Because this is obviously fake, right? C’mon, this was funny for, like, a minute… but sometimes you’ve gotta let a joke go! Especially when it’s not even make sense!”

Simon claps his hands, shouts, “OH SNAP!” and then walks off to the bedrooms.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

KamiPanda wrote:
Damien dutifully removed his shoes, the anger from before somehow fading completely before Ohishi could see it. "Certainly, go right ahead." He replied, bowing a little before moving further inside.

She seemed pleased by this show of respect.

"Excellent response.
I require an alarm clock.
You'll provide one, yes?"

Southern Corn wrote:
Chisami bowed, and then removed her shoes. She walked to Ohishi and stopped in front of her. "Jinno, Yuma and I have been discussing with each other about making a makeshift hospital in my research centre for when someone gets injured. We need your mattresses-" She gave a look towards the mattresses on the ground. "-To be used as beds. Do you mind us using them for a purpose? Please, this is so that we can help take care of the sick better.

Ohishi crossed her arms and inclined her head, apparently thinking over Chisami's request. A moment later, she nodded.

"That's acceptable.
You'll repay my kindness, yes?
I'll collect later."

Lone wrote:
The PA turns on.

"Upupupupu. Everyone, please gather in the cafeteria. I have a very special surprise!"

"Th-that c-can't be g-good," says Yuma.

"Well we can't disobey Monokuma," says Mikael.

The class agrees. They make their way to the cafeteria with heavy hearts. The last student enters; Monokuma pops up.

"Alright class," he says. "I've gotten eight murder plans so far. That isn't nearly enough. I want at least 15 by tonight."

"B-big brother," cries Monomi, "s-surely that is not true."

"Shuddup," Monokuma hits Monomi with a giant gavel. "Now where was I… ah, yes. I will be providing you with a motive."

He grins an evil grin.

"Oh~hohohoho!
You can erase memories?
A fantastic tale!

"Be calm, everyone!
Simply saying such a thing
Doesn't make it true!

"A rescue will come!
Believe in my lovely words!
Don't be fooled by lies!"

And with that she returned to her cafe residence.

Happy Maria

"Thanks you, Jinno. We will pay you back afterwards." With that, Chisami began taking some of the mattresses to her RC. She was halfway done when the motive was announced, but after that she went back and finally finished moving all of them to her RC. After the tiring ordeal, she decided to go take a nap in her cell.

cooler and wilder

"W-what!" Bud had finally lost his cool.

"Every law I made, no longer under the name of Lau. Mom, dad, Beckie, they don't remember me? NnnOOO!!! M-my dominance in court, all gone."

Bud slammed the wall, cracking it.

"Ha, ha, ha."

Sock

Raymond didn't really react to Monokuma's words. He stood around in the corner of the room with his head dropped, and continuously muttered to himself..

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Excellent response.

For some reason this request startled Damien, and before he could get a reply together Monokuma had summoned everyone for the announcement. Afterwards however he seemed quite content to return to the cafe after Ohishi, apparently not too concerned by the new motive that had been set.

After once again removing his shoes and bowing, he spoke up to answer her. "I don't have any of my other watches or clocks with me, nor do I have any way to make any at the moment, not without my research centre. But, I have no real need for this," he said, taking out his pocket watch and detaching the chain from his jacket, "and it has an alarm function. So please, take it."

Cain seemed unmoved by all the activity around him, although the sound of Azurine's sadness after so many rejecting her game seemed to have an affect on him. The tension around his eyes and shoulders released and he seemed to be paying attention to how others were treating her.

Monokuma's announcement had the biggest affect on him though. He seemed to deflate, even though his stoic facade never melted. The idea of those who knew him forgetting his existence appeared to be a big blow to the large man, and he finally spoke.

"I...Isabella," he whispered, and his head dipped down. Needing a moment to himself, he entered his 'room' after feeling for it on the signs. His finger tips gliding along the rough cement walls he sat down on the cot that his knee knocked against and put his head in his hands.

"That's impossible, right?"

Veronica asked, addressing no one in particular.

"...I think I need to sit down for a moment. Come, Giles."

The two sat down at a table in the cafeteria. Sensing his master was sad, Giles tried his best to cheer her up.

"At least I still have you, even if everyone else forgot about me." Said the girl, as she stroked her familiar's fur.

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Excellent response.

For some reason this request startled Damien, and before he could get a reply together Monokuma had summoned everyone for the announcement. Afterwards however he seemed quite content to return to the cafe after Ohishi, apparently not too concerned by the new motive that had been set.

After once again removing his shoes and bowing, he spoke up to answer her. "I don't have any of my other watches or clocks with me, nor do I have any way to make any at the moment, not without my research centre. But, I have no real need for this," he said, taking out his pocket watch and detaching the chain from his jacket, "and it has an alarm function. So please, take it."

Ohishi blinked once before striding forward to accept the watch with a smile.

"You've my gratitude.
So what is it you expect
In return for this?

"You've yet to explain
Why you first came to see me.
Tell me now, won't you?"

Rina was still shaking after Monokuma stopped talking, all color gone from her face. "H-he...forgot about me? That can't be...things were supposed to be different here."

She walked to her room, unable to notice anything in her surroundings, and just lay on her bed, too shocked to say anything else.
Signature loading, please wait...

Azurine nervously paces around, unsure of how to react to the news of the new Motive.

"No! ZuZu refuses to believe this! The Dimenticos would never forget about their precious daughter! >=[."

The distressed schoolgirl proceeds to wipe her tears and attempt to pull off a look of conviction.

fella

Liza simply stared ahead in complete shock, tearing up slightly at the announcements.

"N-No... M-My parents don't... don't remember me...?"

She sat down at a table in the cafeteria, putting her head down, shaking a noticeable bit in terror.

"This... This isn't fair... It's not right...!"

Sighing lightly, she puts her head back up, taking her tear-stained glasses off and wiping them on her sweater, putting them back on thereafter.

"Okay, just... just calm down, Liza... Everything will be fine, r-right...?"

"Monokuma, I'd like you to confirm a rule. You said that if we vote for the wrong blackened, a student will be randomly executed. Am I weighted equally against everyone else?"

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Ohishi blinked once before striding forward to accept the watch with a smile.

"You've my gratitude.
So what is it you expect
In return for this?

"You've yet to explain
Why you first came to see me.
Tell me now, won't you?"

"Oh, yes, I just came to have some tea." Damien explained brightly. "I thought it would be a good way to relax."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Monokuma, I'd like you to confirm a rule. You said that if we vote for the wrong blackened, a student will be randomly executed. Am I weighted equally against everyone else?"

"Upupu." Monokuma suddenly appears. "If you aren't mvp, then yes, you have just as much chance as everyone else."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Oh, yes, I just came to have some tea." Damien explained brightly. "I thought it would be a good way to relax."

With a polite nod, Ohishi turned back to the tea kettle to prepare more hot water.

"Then you may do so.
As we wait for it to heat,
Tell me of yourself?"

Shy guy

"Oh, well... As a horologist, I make clocks and watches by trade. I live with my grandma in an apartment over the shop; I suppose she has now forgotten me, but I'd like to hope she can manage without my assistance. It was under her advice that I came to Hope's Peak in the first place. At first I was against the idea, but she was rather insistent, and I had to concede that it appeared she would be fine without me. Of course, I'd imagined that I would be able to return home every so often..." Damien appeared downcast, though the expression was more muted than would be perhaps considered normal. Snapping out of it, he continued "hmm, well, that's it from me for now. Your turn. I can't help but notice that you speak in haiku?"

Colin sits in the cafeteria, playing cards laid out in front of him as well as some chips. He feels around with them in his hands, whistling like a bored child.

"Would anybody like to play some poker?" Colin asked, to anybody who might be in earshot. "I'd like a chance to spin my gears a bit."

"Everyone outside... they've... forgotten about me?" asked Maribelle, shaking. She slowly balled up her fists. "My parents? My suitors? They'll be no cotillion ball or parties to host to find more suitors...? No more coming out parties to attend?" she asked softly as slowly raised them to her face.

Maribelle carefully set the slaw down on the ground, and threw her arms up into the air. After remembering proper decorum in such a situation, she retracted her arms and looked around sheepishly, hoping no one noticed.

After, she responded to the royal's offer. "I know how t'play poker, if ya don't mind playing with me."

"Of course I don't mind, one of the first things a prince must learn is how to court a lady."

There was a brief pause for some time before Colin realized the cause of the awkwardness. "I apologize." He pushed the cards towards Maribelle. "I'm not too good at shuffling, so you'll have to do so."

Maribelle shrugged. "No need to fret, Highness." She took the cards and deftly started shuffling, as if she were an old pro.

"I only know a few variants-- so what're we playing? Texas Hold 'em? Omaha High Low? Razz? Five Card Draw? Seven Card Stud? I'll play anything that doesn't have the word 'strip' in the name." said Maribelle.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Oh, well... As a horologist, I make clocks and watches by trade. I live with my grandma in an apartment over the shop; I suppose she has now forgotten me, but I'd like to hope she can manage without my assistance. It was under her advice that I came to Hope's Peak in the first place. At first I was against the idea, but she was rather insistent, and I had to concede that it appeared she would be fine without me. Of course, I'd imagined that I would be able to return home every so often..." Damien appeared downcast, though the expression was more muted than would be perhaps considered normal. Snapping out of it, he continued "hmm, well, that's it from me for now. Your turn. I can't help but notice that you speak in haiku?"

"Ufufu, of course.
Haiku can't be just written.
It must have a voice."

The kettle whistled at this point. Ohishi began steeping Damien's tea as she continued to speak.

"I am curious.
You think you've been forgotten
Since a bear says so?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
Maribelle shrugged. "No need to fret, Highness." She took the cards and deftly started shuffling, as if she were an old pro.

"I only know a few variants-- so what're we playing? Texas Hold 'em? Omaha High Low? Razz? Five Card Draw? Seven Card Stud? I'll play anything that doesn't have the word 'strip' in the name." said Maribelle.

"It'll have to be heads up given that it's just the two of us."

The game went on for several hands, the chips going back and forth between the two players. Slowly but surely, Maribelle began to accumulate more and more chips. Colin continued to sweat, snowballing each of his mistakes on top of each other. Eventually, her side of the table was completely stacked, while Colin had but just one chip remaining.

"Alright." Colin places his chip down to match Maribelle's. "Let's do it."

They flip their hands, Maribelle naming them off. She got a king-high, while Colin had a 6-high. She slid the chip towards herself, ready to step up from the table.

"One more hand." Colin insists. "One more hand. Go all in. I promise I'll match your chips with at least an equal value."

"Well..." said Maribelle, putting her index finger on her cheek thoughtfully. "Aw, shoot, why not? It'll be the last hand, right? I don't mind being accommodatin' in the name of an excitin' conclusion! I'll go all in, blind."

"Excellent. I shall bet..." Colin feels over his clothes, as if he almost considers their value. "I suppose my life will do just fine. If you win, you may feel free to kill me."

The look in Colin's eyes...it's clear that he's completely serious. "Well, Maribelle. Will you match or fold?"

Maribelle looked shocked. "Well, that's a twist you can't shake yer tail at..."

She looked as if she wanted to say more, but fell silent for a few moments.  Finally, she spoke again. "Let's say I take your bet, Highness, and I win. But say I don't wanna kill you- what happens then? Do I just... get your life? What even would you consider a match to your own life that I could bet?"

"I suppose if you decided not to kill me, I'd just finish the job myself." Colin shrugged. "Not exactly the ideal scenario, there's so much else I want to do but it's not like that would mean anything if I lost this game. As for what you can give me...well, I suppose your life will suffice since you already bet the chips. Still not exactly a fair deal but I won't have any complaints."

Maribelle frowned. "Nope, that's not what would happen at all."

"See, I don't think you know what you're betting. If'n your life belonged to me, you wouldn't be dyin'. Least, not on purpose. You'd be livin' a nice loooooong life, Highness." said Maribelle, her expression becoming a bit harder to read. "And I'd be there to make sure of it. After all, I'm sure you wouldn't wanna be seen as lacking conviction, right?"

"I don't think you understand Miss Madame, winning is everything. My father has told me that for as long as I can remember, and for every obstacle I've encountered, assassination I've survived, or game I've played, I've realized more and more how right he was."

Colin begin to pat the head of Constantine, who jumped onhis lap. "So yes, I'll stake my life on this game because my pride is worth more than my life, this killing game, and the future of Antegria. But if you'd like a worthless vessel with no will to live as your slave, then that's fine by me. Provided you take care of this little fellow for me."

Maribelle nodded, seemingly accepting that answer. "We're agreed, then! If I win, then you're pledging your life to me and we're gettin' married! I'm so excited!"

"Upupu, alright you guys. I need to choose a killer scat so you have 12 hours to volunteer. No need for a murder plan, just volunteering will do. I'll see you all… well, almost all, soon…"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"W-What is even going on anymore?" Mikael wondered to himself, being stuck in the cafeteria finishing his coffee as the poker game unfolded, and had progressed to one person betting their life, trying to convince the other to bet theirs. "Um, I dunno if you two are serious about this, but since I'm here, I guess I can act as the witness to this." Mikael's voice became very deep and had a slight drawl, reminiscent of the narrator from a western film. "I mean, you two aren't actually considerin' a [showdown] this early, are ya'?"
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
Page 4 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus