Page 21 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 1 Class TrialTopic%20Title

Planetbox wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"That seems unlikely.
One doesn't often expect
To be killed by sharks."

Ohishi furrowed her brow and tapped her cheek with the tip of her closed fan.

"It's quite possible
The hidden message was meant
To frame Madezo."

"Frame her for what? A murder committed by someone else?" Simon asks.

"Perhaps Bud expected that Chisami would try to kill him. Or perhaps Bud tried to kill her and left that note in case he goofed it up and she killed him instead."

"Or perhaps the note
Was not Lau's doing at all,
But the true killer's."

Rina was quiet listening to what everyone else said, before she suddenly turns to Chisami with a vicious, angry expression in her face.

"I'm starting to get fed up of this whole thing." She said why staring at the girl. "If you really are the killer...I just want to know why. Why did someone do this...that has been the only question I could think about this whole trial. So you, or whoever did this better speak up now. "

She then seemed to calm down and went back to standing quietly on her podium like that outburst had never happened.
Signature loading, please wait...

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Planetbox wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"That seems unlikely.
One doesn't often expect
To be killed by sharks."

Ohishi furrowed her brow and tapped her cheek with the tip of her closed fan.

"It's quite possible
The hidden message was meant
To frame Madezo."

"Frame her for what? A murder committed by someone else?" Simon asks.

"Perhaps Bud expected that Chisami would try to kill him. Or perhaps Bud tried to kill her and left that note in case he goofed it up and she killed him instead."

"Or perhaps the note
But the true killer's."

"Impossible, we have the footage from when the senator entered the Witch RC. That's conclusive, indisputable evidence."

ASCEND

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Or perhaps the note
But the true killer's."

"What was Bud doing in Veronica's research room then?" Simon asks, "And if the true killer wanted to frame someone, why wouldn't they use something we would have found more easily? How would they have gotten the handbook, for that matter?"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

"I suppose it may have just been a precautionary measure on Bud's part, writing the name of someone he was worried might kill him after the suspicious meeting was organised. But if so, how did he still end up dying despite being prepared? I have to assume Chisami was really knocked out, what Simon saw only makes sense if that's so. So then, did Bud knock her out, only for her to wake up again and find a way to kill him via a shark attack? Certainly perhaps she knocked him out and then carried him to the ocean while dressed as Maribelle, but that doesn't quite explain Simon's testimony."

ASCEND

"As long as she got back shortly after the Body Discovery Announcement," Simon explains, "I still could have seen her there."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

"Ah, the first time I mean. It doesn't seem to fit in with her plan at all. Why take the time to pretend to be unconscious then, with no knowledge that you would come see her like that? Even if it was Bud made to look like her, it feels like a plan that's much too full of holes, that would only work if she somehow knew exactly what you'd be doing that day, down to the nearest seconds in timing."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Impossible, we have the footage from when the senator entered the Witch RC. That's conclusive, indisputable evidence."

Ohishi sighed.

"Those words you're using.
I do not believe they mean
What you think they mean."

Planetbox wrote:
"What was Bud doing in Veronica's research room then?" Simon asks, "And if the true killer wanted to frame someone, why wouldn't they use something we would have found more easily? How would they have gotten the handbook, for that matter?"

"Stealing the potion
May not be conclusive proof
He wrote the message."

She shook her head.

"Would we have believed
A message left in plain sight,
Or just dismissed it?

"I could be quite wrong,
But I think it's possible
This could be a trap."

A majority has been reached. No more discussion. Please stand by...

Spoiler: Climax Reasoning
Raymond put a finger to his forehead.

“This is how it happened. Monokuma gave us a motive. A motive to murder another student, that our loved ones no longer remember us. Chisami concocted a murder plan to kill Bud. She was to inject him with AB blood from the medical assistant RC. She would use the disguise potion to try and frame someone. Bud however, knew. We don’t know how, but he knew Chisami was going to kill him. He must have thought that if he didn’t die, someone else would. So he decided to try and make it easy.

He went into the Ultimate Witch Research Center at 5 am and used some of the redness potion. He dipped it in his finger and wrote his killer’s name onto his own handbook. He couldn’t just leave a note, otherwise the killer could find and destroy it. He left a message to us in the hopes we may find it.

So he went back to his bedroom and left his handbook there. Even at this point, he knew he would have to be killed by sharks. The salty ocean water would nullify the effects of the message. He couldn’t have his handbook on him.

He got a note from Chisami that morning, she wanted to meet him at 2 pm in her RC. This just confirmed his suspicions. I noticed he was acting all jumpy that morning. This was why, he knew this was his last day on earth. So he hid in the corners and waited for Chisami to pass. He struck her with the metal pole and dragged her into the storage. He dropped the pole there too, maybe to have Chisami use it. Though Simon found it before then and used it on me, that dick. He goes out and sees me by the Research Center. He realizes what’s up and knows what to do. He stands outside just by the buoys. Anyone who leaves the building will see him immediately, but not the people by the boathouse.

15 minutes later, Chisami wakes up, and sees me guarding the RC. She gives up on her plan and goes out to join the volleyball game. But as Bud planned, she sees him there and takes her chance. She goes back and steals one of Maribelle’s dresses. She uses the hair dye to dye her hair blonde. She then goes out and runs over to Bud. Bud’s footprints had disappeared by then, but her’s would stay until our investigation. She pushes him in, killing him.

She drinks the disguise potion, transforming into herself. She runs past the Haiku Author RC, where Cain, Colin, and Ohishi were. They run out hearing Bud’s screams. Ohishi sees Chisami, whose potion just happens to run out. Ohishi as such sees what appear to be Maribelle enter the building. Inside, Simon, the little prick, had knocked me out to get the RC blood for his prank. So when Chisami came back in, she was free to roam around. She went back to Maribelle’s room and threw the dress back in. She went back to the storage, put her lab coat and wig back on, and lay back on the pillows. This was just in time for Simon to come back in and see her. All she had to do was pretend to be shocked and go see the body with Simon.

However, she didn’t count on Bud knowing ahead of time, of him leaving a message she could not see until too late. This is the truth isn’t it. The only person who could have done this was you, Chisami Madezo, the Ultimate Medical Assistant!

Spoiler: Monokuma
You guys were CORRECT! Yes, the one who killed Bud Lau was indeed Chisami Madezo. Upupu, who knew that the most suspicious person from the very beginning was the actual culprit. Blabbing everything before the trial even began, I hope no future killers will think that’ll work.

Clever clever Bud Lau. The son of two former Hope’s Peak Ultimates, he had a life destined for greatness. Despite his eccentric personality, he made a great senator, and was destined for glory. His sparkling sense of justice was his greatest strength, and his greatest flaw. The instant I announced the motive, he could see in people’s eyes who would or wouldn’t kill. And oh what he saw in Chisami’s. Every time she spoke to him from that point on, he could tell, he was going to be her victim. So he made sure the criminal would be brought to justice, at the cost of his own life. Ah, how so noble...

Class Trial MVP: Raymond, Colin and (Chisami)

MVPs are allowed to request an additional fte next chapter now

Last edited by Lone on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Ha! Looks like you worthless garbage needed me after all!" Colin beamed. "MVP, I like the sound of that--wouldn't have it any other way."

Sock

Raymond shakes his head, glaring holes into Chisami.

"You're a sick, twisted killer.. I've only dealt with one other like you.." His eyes practically glowing throigh his dark face.

"I won't miss a criminal like you. Not one bit. Now! Prepare to taste glorious justice!"

Shy guy

"So be it. What a waste of time." Damien sighed, removing his hat and taking out some of the tools to polish them, waiting for whatever it was that was to happen next.

"Chisami, y-you dissapoint me. Even after we w-worked together..." Yuma turned away. "May death e-embrace you."

"So it was Coral after all. Looks like I won't have to make her pay for sneaking into my research center. Monokuma will take care of that for me." She crossed her arms.

"Good riddance."

Azurine freezes up before turning to Raymond with an attempted reassuring look, as if telling him to calm down.

"Monokuma..." ZuZu spoke in a more serious tone. "Chisami might've killed Bud, but you're the true culprit here for setting all of this up! ZuZu will never forgive you for putting Miss Azurine through this!"

The schoolgirl trembles lightly.

"That's why this is going to be the first and LAST class trial we're having! Right, everyone?"

Shy guy

"None of the rest of us have reason nor desire to kill." Damien said, smiling his smile. "Perhaps with Chisami out of the way we can focus purely on working together and finding a way off this island."

Sock

Raymond calms down at the sight of Azurine.

"...." He sighs.
"Chisami. You deserve every last bit of what's coming to you. I hope you're satisfied with your choice to kill one of our.. friends."

Rina glared at Chisami. "So it really was you. ...You already know what I want you to say. Tell me before that thing kills you."
Signature loading, please wait...

The amnesiac nods with more certitude.

"Maybe Chisami can be used as an example for the others..Once they see what happens to her, they won't want to kill anymore! >=[."

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"Chisami, y-you dissapoint me. Even after we w-worked together..." Yuma turned away. "May death e-embrace you."

"Don't foreshadow too much, Yuma. We haven't even had our talk yet. Which you won't forget about. Understand?" said Maribelle in an even, yet slightly chipper tone.

fella

"I-I didn't want to believe it, but... you really did kill him in cold blood..." Liza stated, practically shaking in fear.

"I didn't want anyone to die or be executed, but... oh, god, this is too much..." She sighed quietly and took her glasses off to wipe at her eyes, before placing them back onto her face.

ASCEND

Simon chuckles darkly. "Ah, so it really was you the entire time, Chisami? ...I remember earlier you told me to admit to my crime like a man... While you recklessly threw around false confessions..."

Simon glares at Chisami and continues, "Well, it looks like you're in pretty deep shit now... So, good riddance. See ya' in hell."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Mikael had been quiet for a while, and the announcement that majority had been reached seemed to come out of nowhere. Then the review of the case and the confirmation that the class had been correct. Mikael simply stared at Chisami in astonishment and disappointment.

Finally, when there was a lull in the raucus reactions that had followed, Mikael stated, "Chisami, why? Your talent meant you were supposed to save people, and yet . . . you decided to kill. I mean, we don't know a thing about you, so I can't say what kinds of problems you might have, but still, to take someone's life, then try to fool all of us into believing you couldn't have done it by saying you planned to do it is just, well to be honest I just don't know what to say. I hate that I feel like this but I must also admit I'm not surprised it was you. Something about your aura ebbed with malice and chaos. It's something I can't claim to understand, and it could be confirmation bias, but still, why did I feel like this is exactly what I expected to happen?"

Mikael then addressed the rest of the class, "Sorry I wasn't more help. I guess the shock that a killing could happen in the first place affected me a bit strongly. I'm sad and disheartened that a killing happened, but I'm at least glad the killer was found. May your spirit find peace, Miss Madezo. Congrats to everyone else, especially Colin and Raymond." Mikael made an attempt to smile, but it was tinged with sadness and solemnity.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

TheLetterF wrote:
The amnesiac nods with more certitude.

"Maybe Chisami can be used as an example for the others..Once they see what happens to her, they won't want to kill anymore! >=[."

"Splendid idea.
Everyone, remember this!
The fate of traitors!"

Having nothing else to say, Ohishi shot a final glare in Chisami's direction and turned away.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Splendid idea.
Everyone, remember this!
The fate of traitors!"

Having nothing else to say, Ohishi shot a final glare in Chisami's direction and turned away.

"Heh, no 'thank you, your highness' for saving your life? Can't say I'm surprised, trash never knows when to show gratitude."

Sock

"Don't talk like you did all the work. And get used to it, too. Jobs like this are thankless."

"Of course I didn't do all the work, Meanstalk! We were a great team, and it was so nice of Trash-chan to have the intelligence of a house mouse so we could catch her."

JesusMonroe wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Splendid idea.
Everyone, remember this!
The fate of traitors!"

"Heh, no 'thank you, your highness' for saving your life? Can't say I'm surprised, trash never knows when to show gratitude."

As she remained facing away from the group, the haiku author's body shook visibly for several seconds. When she finally stopped, she spun on her heel and beamed at Colin.

"Why thank you, good sir,
For what you did in the trial!
I won't forget it!"

Happy Maria

"This is...quite dull", Chisami admitted. "It's a pity that Bud left that message to incriminate me. Otherwise it would have been a success." She shrugged. "Ah well. The chase was fun while it lasted, and now...I can finally leave this wretched place. Even if it is through death." She grinned loosely.

"You know that senator? Everyone keeps praising him to noticing the obvious, yet he couldn't even be bothered to protect himself. If he had done so sufficiently, I never would have been able to kill. Oh, when I pushed him, the sharks..." Her grin turned more malicious. "They bit through his flesh and tore through his skin, but they never chewed. They had a strange penchant for killing, rather than eating. They must have been trained to do so. I'm quite glad I was able to rid the world...of such a foolish man." She giggled to herself. "Well, it's quite unfortunate, but that's all I have to say to you guys." She waved at them. "See you...never." And she turned and refused to speak any more.

"And so Coral reveals her true colors. Can we hurry up and execute her now?" Veronica asked, impatiently.

"Hold on," says Raymond. "There's still one question. Bud Lau, how did he know? He didn't get that letter until after he set up his handbook. How did he know he would die? And why did he set it so Chisami would be found out when he could have stopped her entirely? Even if he could see it in her eyes, there must be more to it!"

"Ah, details details," says Monokuma. "What matters now is that Chisami killed Bud. Schizophrenic or not, a murder is a murder."

"We will find out soon, I really hope you will tell, for it is so strange," says Ohishi.

"Upupu. Alright. Enough with that. I've prepared a very special punishment for Chisami Madezo, the Ultimate Medical Assistant. Let's give it everything we've got. It's... punishment time!"

Spoiler: Lethal Donation
A chain pulls Chisami by the neck. It drags her across the floor and into a hidden doorway. It takes her to a dark room with a single hospital bed. It chains her to it. A giant needle emerges. It slowly moves towards her. Chisami squirms and squirms but it’s no use. The needle stabs her in the stomach. A Monokuma in a doctor’s outfit and a Monomi in a nurse outfit show up. Monokuma pushes the needle in. It begins drawing out blood. 100 ml. 200 ml. Half a liter.

Chisam’s face goes white as more and more blood is drained. The needle gradually fills and Chisami shrivels.

Monokuma takes the needle out. Chisami looks up, just barely conscious. He rubs some ethanol on her injury. Then he dumps the whole thing on her. He lights a match and tosses it away. He and Monomi walk away. The bed bursts into flames behind them, a small scream just barely audible. The camera pans in to Chisami. All that remains, is a charred shrivelled corpse.
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 1 EndTopic%20Title

"Well then...anyone in the mood for barbecue?"

Ohishi trembled again, face white after witnessing Chisami's horrid death. Her voice sounded strained when she spoke.

"...I did not expect
An execution like that...
I feel I'll be sick."

"I haven't seen such a run-of-the-mill villain lose that much blood since that time I played Dr. Acula . . . It's best you don't ask," Mikael remarked, "B-But we just used red food coloring."
100% pure Joy.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"...I did not expect
An execution like that...
I feel I'll be sick."

"Ya can compose that again." said Maribelle, unable to tear herself from the morbid display.

"Mr. Lau, Ms. Madezo, may your spirits r-rest in peace." Yuma raised his hands in a small prayer, unbothered by the execution.

JesusMonroe wrote:

Veronica shrugs. "Sounds good to me."

"Aye, a barbecue in Bud's honor! What a nice idea from the Chivalrous Prince," Mikael praised.
100% pure Joy.

"Great! I'm heading to bed so please deliver two meals when they're ready." At the word 'bed', Constantine's ears perked and he already began leading the way towards the cells, Colin following behind him.
Page 21 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus