Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 59 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Shy guy

"Anissa, I'm sorry." Dale said, voice a little tight. "I know some people here won't agree, but I didn't mean to go against something that was your decision. My body just moved on its own..."

As everyone organised themselves for Silas's suggestion, he glanced over at Sachiko. He'd noticed she was now out of medicine, and the implications of that were a known concern to him. "Silas is right." He said to the room at large. "I think... I think we need to calm ourselves down. Panic won't help matters. Simple communication, getting to know each other better, that'll help us relax."

Trying to maintain a strong image, Dale remained standing and crossed his arms. "Now that the roomba has broken the ice..." He continued drily. "I guess I'll go. This isn't something I wanted to talk about, but... well, I've already told someone here, may as well be open about it. And I figure, if I'm meant to be a pillar of support here, you'd best know what keeps me strong. What my pillar of support is. You probably don't want to hear about my past anyway; bad house, bad neighbourhood, grew up mostly on the streets. You won't find anything there, and I don't think getting caught up in the past is worth it anyway. So I want to talk about what's important."

"So uh... I'm sure some of you guys have wondered what the flippin' heck this was." He began, pointing up to the flower pin in his hair. "And you'd be right to be confused, I sure didn't pick it out. Wouldn't have thought it was my style. It's, uh, actually a gift from someone very close to me. My first 'client' as a bodyguard, though this was before I took that up as a serious career. Even back then I was strong, pretty sure I was the strongest in my area. So this, uh, guy, a man named Jin, contracted me to protect his young daughter, Tina. Was a full time thing, really, so we spent a lot of time together. This pin was a token of her appreciation."

"Things didn't... quite work out. I couldn't be there 24/7, and it was while I was gone that she was involved in, uh, an accident. Her dad, her only relative, died, and she was pretty seriously wounded. Had to take her to the hospital myself, actually. And uh, well, it was pretty bad." Even in keeping up the facade, it was clear Dale had been strongly affected by this. "The medics were able to stabilise her, but, without relatives, without insurance, there was no way to afford the operations she needed to recover fully and return to a more normal life. So, well, that was the moment it became clear I had to get a grip on my life and get a proper job." He said, shrugging in an attempt to look nonchalant about it. "Bodyguard fees cover basic hospital expenses to keep her in there, and the aim is to save up enough for those operations. So, uh, yeah. That's why I'm a bodyguard." He finished awkwardly.

He'd kept up a light tone throughout, despite rambling a little. Perhaps he was trying to keep the mood up even at the expense of his pride.

"...Wow, this is too heavy for me," Akio sighed, preparing to leave. "Have fun relating to each other..."

ASCEND

KamiPanda wrote:
"Anissa, I'm sorry." Dale said, voice a little tight. "I know some people here won't agree, but I didn't mean to go against something that was your decision. My body just moved on its own..."

"N- No, d- don't apologize... I sh- shouldn't have snapped at you like that," Anissa mumbles, "Either way... you s- saved me... I j... just don't know whether that was a g- good thing or not... yet..."

She sighs as she finished speaking. It's difficult to tell if she heard any of the rest of Dale's story, or if she was still distracted with other things.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...Wow, this is too heavy for me," Akio sighed, preparing to leave. "Have fun relating to each other..."

Dale sighed. "Look, my main point is, I fight to protect someone. We're all more than what we see just here, it's our outside lives that made us who we are now. You don't need to sympathise - I didn't tell you this just to make you - but I think hearing more about what makes you 'you' will let us understand you better."

KamiPanda wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

Dale sighed. "Look, my main point is, I fight to protect someone. We're all more than what we see just here, it's our outside lives that made us who we are now. You don't need to sympathise - I didn't tell you this just to make you - but I think hearing more about what makes you 'you' will let us understand you better."

Akio briefly paused at the door, shaking a bit, before turning his head and sticking his tongue out at Dale.

"Can't tell you anything I don't know myself. I don't have anything like you guys do. As if you wanna understand half of us anyways..!"

With that, Akio ran out of the room.

After passing the bedding along to Anissa, Kagayaki seated herself in the chair next to the couch and folded her hands neatly in her lap. "I am not normally one to talk about myself, but if it will assist in group cohesion, I suppose I can oblige," she smiled softly. "As far as my past, there is little of interest to say. I was taught the history and traditions of Shinto, and how to practice as a miko, at a young age by my parents. They... were alive and well when I was brought to this place..."

Her expression darkened briefly before she shook her head and smiled once more. "As for information regarding me personally, I was born on October 9th. I enjoy reading, swimming, traditional and classical music, and quiet walks. I do not eat meats or dairy products, as I have mentioned, and I cannot use perfumes or scented soaps due to mild allergies. If there is anything else anyone would care to know about me, please feel free to ask and I will likely answer to the best of my ability."

I require pandas

"I guess if everyone else is sharing themselves....then I will too," Sachi murmured, looking up at everyone. She tapped her fingers together nervously.

"So, my backstory. I grew up....quite normally, to a mother and father, and my amazing older brother. We were always super close growing up. He watched out for me, and I looked up to him. Life was good....until he got really sick when we were like....gosh I don't even remember how old we were, I just remember how sick he was. My parents brought him to doctor after doctor, and no one could cure him. We were at a loss, and I was devastated. Until the elderly herbalist from the town over paid us a visit. He...he was able to cure my brother in just a week. It was so...amazing, and magical to see such a rapid recovery, and I was so drawn to the way he made the medicine that I decided to become an herbalist and study under the old man. That's how I became, yknow, the Ultimate Herbalist."

She sighed and looked down at her feet. "And I suppose everyone's curious over my own medicine use. Probably not. It's, um....for bipolar depression, and the medicine basically keeps me from hitting really high highs and really low lows. So now everyone knows, I guess. Make fun of me if you want I guess."

"I do not see how your condition is remotely worthy of mockery, Lady Hachibani," Kagayaki frowned. "You have done your best to control and conceal it; I for one feel honored you have chosen to confide in us regarding what must be a very sensitive subject."

"We are trading the backstories, ya? I shall speak now."

Shirly clears her throat.

"I lived with my mother, father, and five siblings. I was the oldest one... and I love them all. We did not live in the capital, but a small village. We grew tomatoes on our plantation together. We weren't super rich, but we made just enough to be comfortable. However, we are farmers, and the weather can make or break us. A deadly storm hit, and eliminated our crops. I had to get a job at a cafe to help pay the bills now. I hadn't touched coffee before, and had to make it exactly how it said in the manual. But then during our breaks, I decided to try different things, I tried to make unique ways to blend coffee. I showed them to my colleagues, and they all loved it. We sold my original recipes, and coffee lovers across the village came to town. Heh, I was only 14, and they wanted to use me as a poster girl."

Shirly blushes a little before continuing.

"At that time, my school introduced a foreign exchange program. My grades were never that good, but I still studied English in my spare time. I wanted to go to America some time, but was worried for my family and friends. They told me to go, that this would be the best for me. All expenses would be paid too, and this was my only chance. So, I did, and promised to send any money I made home. And so, I took off for my new, but temporary, home. I talked to this guy sitting next to me on the plane to practice my English. He could not pronounce Světlana, so I asked him to call me Shirly. Yes, Shirly Cahill. I got that name from my English textbooks, from the author. I hope I do not meet her, it will be awkward. That guy sitting next to me was a manager at a cafe, and offered me a job. I took it, and he later became my boyfriend. But your wages are really low here, so I was forced to rely on tips to send home money. It was... okay, but not a lot. I then got a message from my mother. My father had overworked the soil, and our plantation was worse than ever. The money I was sending them was all they had..."

Shirly wipes a few tears away.

"I knew this was not enough. They were eating only two meals a day. So... I had to do whatever. I asked my boyfriend, Jonah, if I could dress more... revealing. He said I could shorten my skirt, but going all tits out would get him and the rest of the cafe in trouble. So I worked my very best to gain all the tips I could. And then, then the World's Best Barista. Oh, they had money, lots of money for the winner. I had to do whatever I could do win... and you all know the rest."

[put something witty here]

“I suppose it's my turn to share my story, then, now that the rest of you have poired yourselves out. Ahem…” Molly takes a moment to straighten out her clothes and tidy herself up, trying to look a bit more presentable. Satisfied, she then continues.

“You all know I'm a puppeteer, but I also happen to be a part of my father's circus. 'Cirque Maximum,’ a pretty big name back home. France, specifically, though I'm a mixed breed, so to speak. My mother was American, but... she didn't stick around past my early years. A-Anyway, I’ve been traveling with the troupe most of my life, but I had no intention of being part of the act at first. I've… got a bad case of stage fright, I really can't put myself in the spotlight too long before wanting to run away. But my father insisted, asked I make some kind of appearance in his show before deciding the performer’s life wasn't for me. So what could I do, to take the stage without really being on stage?

The idea came from a little joke by one of the clowns, that I just string up my dolls and call that an act. I thought “puppets are close enough to dolls, just with a bit more work put into them, aren't they?” The other performers were quite supportive of the idea and helped me get my hands on all the materials I'd need for the process, though I still had to put all the work in myself. It… wasn't the most impressive performance, I hadn't even bothered to present my voice at the time, but somehow my father was charmed enough to request I become a regular act in the show… as long as I was willing to offer a custom bow at the end of each act. He's certainly my biggest fan, enough that I've been featured very prominently in a number of his shows. Who knows, I might even be the new face of the circus one day." She chuckles at the idea.

"Being more behind the scenes, I've done quite a bit to improve the quality of my later performances. Learning to work the sound machine, practicing a variety of voices… Don't think I slack off in any areas, I really take the extra mile when I'm putting my actors on stage. I thought I'd only do this one time, but now I'm sure there's nothing else in the world I'd put more time into. That's… well, that's my story. Not very profound, but that's all there is to it."

Molly offers a curtsey at the end of her lengthy speech.
Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 3 Deadly LifeTopic%20Title

[Do NOT make a post until you have checked your quicktopic. If you have no new posts, you can post]

[Day 4, 8:05 AM]
“I feel like a lot of weird stuff is happening.” The first participant said.

“Yeah, I do too….I can’t shake the feeling that something horrible has happened…” The second one said.

“Let’s...check out some of the rooms.” The third one suggested.

You can now choose to check a room. Class trial will start very shortly after

"I suppose I shall examine the ballroom," Kagayaki offered as she began heading in that direction.

"Let's try the ballroom." Kagayaki suggested. She twisted the doorknob, and it opened.
Spoiler: Ballroom
It appears to be just as the group had left it.

Spoiler:
Nothing in here

Shirly bit her lip. After two murders, she couldn't be sure of anything anymore.

"I-I'll check the kitchen, if that's okay with everyone. Maybe we should go together..."

“I’ll check out the billiards room.” S said. He then began to head towards said room.

"I'll check the kitchen." Shirly suggested.

"A good idea, Lady Cahill." Kagayaki followed. They checked the sign on the door--vacant.
Spoiler: Kitchen
Nothing of apparent interest is seen.

Spoiler:
Nothing in here

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lyla folds her arms and frowns.

"I'll take a look in the lounge, I guess..."

"I'll try the billiards room." S decided. He went to the door, which was already open.
Spoiler: Billiards Room
There was a spatter of blood on the ground, but nothing else was there.

Spoiler:
Nothing in here

"I-I'll try the lounge..." Lyla shrugged.

"Let's do it." Shirly nodded. They opened the door.
Spoiler: Lounge
Nothing of apparent interest was in the room.

Spoiler:
Nothing in here

I require pandas

"I'm checking the conservatory...." Sachiko said with a sigh, heading off in that direction.

The taste of smoke was very clear when they stood outside the conservatory door. Everybody looked at each other nervously, then twisted the doorknob.
Spoiler: Conservatory
The smell of death was in the air.

The first thing they noticed were the remaining embers of what had clearly been a fire. Audrey’s leaves had all turned to ashes, and her head was simply a flaming remnant of what it once was.

Mere feet away was the charred corpse of the boy, skin blackened with soot. The front of his shirt was covered in blood, and his face had an expression of shock on it.

Momo, the Ultimate Superhero, was dead.

DING.

Spoiler:
Monokuma File #3:
The victim is Momo Marigold, the Ultimate Superhero.

Died between 5 and 8 AM.

A bullet was found in his stomach.
Bullet wound was serious but non-fatal.
Cause of death is shock from aggravation of his wound due to extremely stressful conditions.

ASCEND

"Oh god... Oh god oh god oh god..."

"W- We've gotta check the rest of the rooms!" Anissa says, looking panicked. "I- I'll check the library..."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

When Anissa approached the library, it seemed like the door was already open a crack. She pushed it and went inside.
Spoiler: Library
The scatter of books and torn pages already had a puddle of blood spread towards them. A large bookshelf was sitting atop the corpse, with a bloody lead pipe nearby. Their face stared straight up, beaten and head cracked in. The blood had already settled a good distance around him, and would’ve made their face unrecognizable.

Had it not been for the armor.

Claudius Vermillion, the Ultimate Conqueror, was dead.

DING.

Spoiler:
Monokuma File #3B:
The victim is Claudius Vermillion, the Ultimate Conqueror.

Died between 5 and 8 AM.

A bullet had been fired straight through his head. Possible he lived for several minutes after infliction.
Face cracked in with a blunt object.

"Oh what the hell?! I *sniff* can't take this! Why is this happening?!"

Casey avoids looking at the corpse as much as possible, and turns to leave.

"I'll go check the study..."

"Claudius too? What is going on! L-let's check the other rooms, just in case. The dining room, I'll check the dining room."

An awful feeling of despair hung in the air.

“G-Guys…” Anissa shivered, tears streaming down her face. “W-We still haven’t checked all the rooms.”

“...I’ll check the study.” Casey whimpered.

The group stood outside the door to the study. An uncertainty hung in the air.

“H-Huh, it’s l-locked.” Casey said.

“Lemme see.” Shirly said. “Huh, you’re right.”

S reared back and smashed their shoulder into the door. It buckled a bit. They did it again. And again. And again until finally...
Spoiler: Study
The entire room had been thrown apart. It was like a raging animal had been let loose ransacked the area, and smashed every object around. Spatters of blood were everywhere.

The first thing they saw were the trainers. And then the scruffy jeans, now covered in tears. Then the bloody grey t-shirt with the bomber jacket, a candlestick sticking straight through the abdomen like an skewer. Then his face, beaten and bloody. The face of a man who had died an anguished death.

Dale Valler, the Ultimate Bodyguard, was dead.

DING.

Spoiler:
Monokuma File #3C:
The victim is Dale Valler, the Ultimate Bodyguard.

Died between 5 and 8 AM.

Body is beaten badly. Bleeding from several significant areas. Severe trauma inflicted on head. Serious stab wound with a candlestick in the abdomen.

"Three! Three! Do we have an insane serial killer on us or something. Dining room, now!"

After seeing the third corpse S fell to his knees.

"Y-You're kidding me, right...? Three of our friends... This is some sort of nightmare... I'll just wake up and then they'll all be alive... That's right, I just have to wake up..."

He didn't move while he spoke, instead remaining on his knees, staring at the lifeless body.

The group stood outside the dining room. Took a deep breath, and went inside.

Spoiler: Dining Room
The smell of flames and ash was clear in the room.

The table had been knocked over, toppings crashed all over the place. The cloth was by the side of it and bundled into a panicked pile.

But nothing else was in the room. Nobody was dead.

Spoiler:
Nothing here

[All rooms explored. Class trial will start after people react for a bit]

I require pandas

The discovery of Dale's body the last straw for Sachiko. Between the death of her plant, and three friends....she started to sob miserably, falling to her hands and knees, then on her side, curling up in a fetal position. Her body shook violently as she cried.

"Oh my God, oh Dale....not you, anyone but you....we needed you, Tina needed you...I needed you..." she whimpered the same phrases over and over and over, in absolute shock.

"O-- Oh my God, what the hell is going on..." Lyla puts a hand in front of her mouth, as if to keep something in. "Why... why, why, why is this happening?" She shivers, and steadies herself by leaning on a nearby wall. "Wasn't... just one enough? Why... Why?"

Shirly's hands slowly gripped into fists.

"Why... you only needed one victim to get out? Unless there's more than one killer around here. Regardless, it means one of us killed the many, or many of us killed... this is messed up no matter how you see it."

Shirly stood tall.

"Everyone, we can not lose this. We MUST find the killer, more than ever before. Whoever did this, we WILL find you, and we WILL bring you down."

Sock

"WHAT THE FUCK-"
Silas cuts himself off and falls to the floor, pounding his fist.

"Wh-why not me..."

He silently sobs.

ASCEND

Anissa is too overwhelmed to say anything. She just sits with her back against a wall and sobs uncontrollably.

Akio walked to Dale's body, silently staring at it in shock.

"N-Nngh..."

He stumbled backwards before tripping and falling on the ground.

Spoiler: Investigation
“T-Three of us…” Anissa shuddered. “T-T-Three of us dead…”

The hologram of John appeared once again. “It does have a twisted irony to it, doesn’t it?” He laughs. “You guys could’ve had one girl dead, but instead you get three! And now you need to go hunting for the culprit! I love it!”

Anissa paled, but didn’t respond to him.

“Anyway…” Monokuma pushes the roomba to the side. “I think it’s about time you guys get some pertinent information.”

“Ah, that’s right!” Molly realized. “You said the killer would have an advantage in the trial!”

“Good memory!” Monokuma commends. “Just like the elephant cousin I had. Ah, good times.”

“So what’s the advantage?”

“Listen carefully! If the spotless fail to identify the culprit, the murder weapon, and the room the victim was killed in, the blackened wins!

“W-What?!” Silas exclaimed.

“Those odds are insanely stacked against us…” Sachiko grumbled.

“That’s no reason to be afraid!” Casey encouraged. “Low odds are where we’ve succeeded time and time again, this should be no different!”

“Do you guys think that maybe…” Shirly shook her head as if she didn’t want to continue. “Maybe the blackened killed three people to increase their advantage? So we’d be confused on which murder we need to solve?”

“H-Hey!” Sachiko pointed at her. “There’s no way any of us would go that far! M-Maybe they just all killed each other…”

“Or maybe…” S shivered, or at least it looked like he was. The suit made it difficult to tell. “They were each killed by a different person, operating unbeknownst to the others.”

“That’s one helluva worst case scenario.” Lyla didn’t look at the group when saying it, as if she couldn’t trust them.

“It’s one we sadly need to consider.” Kagayaki nodded. “Monokuma, what do you think?”

“Whaddya mean?” Monokuma asked.

“The scenarios those three brought up. They’re possibly valid, no?”

“Right, right. Every trial only has one blackened. If all the killers are dead, the blackened is the one who killed the first victim. If there are three living killers, the blackened is the one who killed the first victim. If the one who killed the first victim is dead, the blackened is the living student who killed the next victim. And so on.

“So three of us could be killers, huh?” Akio raised an eyebrow. “How could we even solve a trial if we have to account for that…”

“You guys need to buck up!” Casey smashed her first into her palm. “We don’t have another choice, so we just gotta do it!”

“I-I don’t want to investigate the conservatory.” Akio mumbled. “I’ll take anywhere else.”

“No.” Kagayaki decided. “There was a fire there, and we may need your expertise. You should be the one to investigate there, Lord Taira.”

“I’ll join him.” Lyla volunteered.

“That works for m-me.” Sachiko was crying. “I don’t think I could see Audrey like that...I’ll take anywhere but the study.”

“The study is fine by me.” Silas winked.

The assignments were eventually decided.

Investigation Teams:
Conservatory: Akio and Lyla
Library: Sachiko and Molly
Study: Silas and Kagayaki
Billiards Room: Casey and Anissa
All Remaining Rooms: S and Shirly

Eventually, everybody gathered by the front door where Monokuma summoned them. It opened and lead outside, back to 16 more podiums. New signs stood where their classmates once were. Anissa sighed and got to her usual spot by Dallas’.

“We need to make sure to solve this trial quickly.” Molly decided. “W-We can’t waste any more time than necessary in this place.”

“It’s more important that we do this correctly, kid. Our lives are on the line.”

“Just two boys left, huh?” Akio thought aloud. “Hey Silas, you better not kill me now that I’m the only thing standing between you and being the protagonist of a harem anime.”

“H-Hey, I’m still here.” S spoke up.

Almost every head in the room thought the same thing. “And now, our third class trial.

“Momo…he had just taken off his mask and shown us his true self. That took tremendous courage. It might’ve not seemed like it, but he was braver than all of us. He was a real hero. Yet he got caught in this twisted game...

“Claudius...he was an unusual guy for sure. A bit thick-headed, but he had a good set of morals. He was resolute, and always looked forward. He never gave up. He always tried to do what was right.

“Dale...he had been seriously stressed the past few days, but he never wanted to let Monokuma win. He was nothing but reliable in trials, and he always made sure to keep the class protected. He was our dependable pillar, but he’s gone now.

“None of them deserved to die. We weren’t appreciative of their friendship...we weren’t grateful enough of what they had given us.

“Three classmates dead. Whoever killed them is…one of us? ….or?

[Class trial incoming, don't post until you get your alibi]

"WELCOME TO THE CLASS TRIAL. THE PURPOSE OF IT IS TO FIND WHODUNNIT, WHATDUNNIT, AND WHEREDUNNIT."

Monokuma grumbles something under his breath and then speaks on his own. "Anyway! Let's get started. Everybody discuss your alibis and investigation results. Also vote on the next topic from the following options!"

1. Who killed Momo?
2. Who killed Claudius?
3. Who killed Dale?

Lyla fidgets with the ribbon that used to be in her hair. "A-- Alright. As always, alibis first... then we can vote." She clears her throat.

"I woke up at seven AM. As I wake up, I check my holster to look for my revolver... and it was gone. Straight up disappeared." She says, frowning. "I shout in surprise, and the other three in the cellar - Casey. Molly and Shirly - wake up. So I tell them to stand up to search for them, and I do, but... nobody has the gun. Casey and I leave the cellar to search for it, but we split up soon after. I find Silas in the lounge and I... pat him down, but he has nothing. I leave the lounge and go to the dining room, but it's empty, nobody was there. I head back down to the cellar again, where Molly, Sachiko and Shirly are. And then I hear the gunshot," She finishes, pausing for a little.

"Later in the cellar, there's a distant popping noise, but I don't investigate it. Could just be the god damn balloons again, so I didn't check it out... anyways, I go investigate the conservatory with Akio. This was when Momo and Audrey were charred and dead. Akio searches through the debris of whatever happened in there, he finds my gun. It was empty and damaged by the fire. So, useless. Next up, I search through the rubble, and find a broken pile of machinery with some copper wire, so somebody made a battery for it. Then there's a banana peel on the floor." Lyla glares at Akio. "Apparently it's not his doing. After that's done, I take a look at the bullet wound on Momo's body. It was... weird. It was oblong, not circular like your usual gunshot wound. As for the fire itself, it wasn't bad enough to expand to other rooms, but it was strong enough to burn any paper or fabric that got caught up in it. I think that's all."

[put something witty here]

Molly takes a few moments to compose herself before she speaks. A few steady breaths and a confident nod to herself later, she begins speaking.

"O-Of course, alibis. It's just like Lyla said, I was in the cellar with her, Shirly and Casey. After waking us and searching for the gun, Lyla and Casey went upstairs to investigate. Shirly and I chatted for a bit until Sachiko walked in and went straight to bed. The two of us decided to follow suit and laid back down until we heard a faint gunshot. S came to get us, and that's... when we started searching the rooms." She looks away from everyone and runs a nervous hand through her hair before continuing.

"Sachiko and I investigated the library, where Claudius was killed. After combing through the room, we found first the lead pipe... blood on the base, not doubt that's what smashed his face up so much... but we also found that he'd been shot in the head, a bullet going th-through his skull and flattening itself against his helmet..." She shudders at the memory.

"A-Anyway, I also found some bits of plastic on the floor..." she presents a pile of broken bits to the class, "...and uh, a few of the books had... manga pages stuck between them? I don't know why, but it was pretty odd. Sachiko can tell you if I missed anything, but that's everything I know about it."

"Alright kids... It's showtime."

Casey rubs her face and leans back in her podium taking a deep breath.

"Whoever did this ain't getting away with it, alright?! We're gonna hunt 'em down and they're gonna have to face what they did, dammit!"

Slowly, she begins to smile in spite of the tears still sitting in her eyes.

"Well, my alibi is pretty solid probably. I woke up at 7 in the basement. Up until that point, I was asleep the whole time. I woke up to Lyla yellin' about her gun being stolen. Molly and Shirly were down there too. Lyla and I went to go look for it."

"I split up from her and went to the ballroom where I met Anissa and S. S said there was something he wanted to check on and he left me and Anissa. I was pretty sure Anissa didn't have Lyla's gun. Anyway, S came back but not before I heard the gunshot, so shortly after S came back I left there to go investigate the shot so I could apprehend the shooter."

"When I left the ballroom, I saw Akio on fire. I thought about helping him, but like I had just heard the gunshot, and like, he knows better how to put himself out than I do."

"After that, well, I found Claudius in the library... I just peeked in the door, and I saw him all smashed in and boody. That really rattled me. I was pretty sure he was dead though, and even though I was breaking down, I eventually left to go see if everyone else was alright."

"I also poked around the kitchen, and I saw a bag of flower by the dumbwaiter button, and that's right before I met up with you guys to investigate the rooms."

"For my investigation me and Anissa chilled in the billiards room. The only thing we found in there was the blood splatter on the floor. Anissa asked Monokuma about the secret passage ways, and Monokuma told us the only thing that could open it is the master key I found in the billiards room two days ago. I've had that on me since I woke up at 7, so I don't think any of the secret passageways were used."
Page 59 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus