Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 1 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98  Next

Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - EpilogueTopic%20Title

Welcome to Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward. Only those who have signed up and have been chosen may post in this thread. You can find a list of players here.

This post will be updated as the game progresses.

Participants:

Vinny_Valens as Claudius Vermillion, the Ultimate Conqueror
Kachu as Silas Belrose, the Ultimate Sketch Artist
Southern_Corn as Sir Terrence Cardor, the Ultimate Knight
TheLetterF as Masked Momo, the Ultimate Superhero
CaptainPancakes as Akio Taira, the Ultimate Pyromaniac
KamiPanda as Dale... Valler, the Ultimate Bodyguard
SiRReN as John Bramwell, the Ultimate Hypnotist
JesusMonroe as Ittetsu Haizaki (alias: Dallas), the Ultimate Detective

Lone as Shirly Cahill, the Ultimate Barista
Doctor Nanjo as Casey Windsor, The Ultimate Pool Shark
lcarus as Molly Reynard, the Ultimate Puppeteer
Sad_Yoshi as Sachiko Hachibani, the Ultimate Herbalist
Datamatt as Lyla Everell, the Ultimate Sharpshooter
Franzise Deauxnim as Kagayaki Saitou, the Ultimate Miko
Jirou as Penelope, the Ultimate Humanitarian
Planetbox as Anissa Silke, the Ultimate Rubber Band Artist

Salem as S, The Ultimate ??????

Spoiler: Meta Rules
1. Be considerate roleplayers-- this is a collaborative story, so whenever possible, do cool stuff that will facilitate others being able to do cool stuff too. Don’t be a jerk-- don’t force people into situations they might be uncomfortable in. But don’t be afraid to leave your comfort zone either.

2. If you plan on godmodding someone else’s character, make sure they’re cool with it in
advance. Otherwise, just don’t do it.

3. Don’t directly show other players your correspondence with the game masters. This includes screenshotting private messages (either through Discord or QuickTopic, or through the forums), directly quoting such messages, and even alluding to them (exceptions are made for things that are clearly public knowledge).

4. JM and myself will be the game masters. That means that we are the final arbiters of every situation, and are the absolute authority within the game. As a corollary, we reserve the right to add more rules (or clarify existing ones) as necessary.

Spoiler: Current Participants
Vinny_Valens as Claudius Vermillion, the Ultimate Conqueror (Killed in Chapter 3 Murder)
Kachu as Silas Belrose, the Ultimate Sketch Artist (Killed as chapter 5 blackened)
Southern_Corn as Sir Terry Carlson, the Ultimate Theatrical (killed in Chapter 2 Murder)
TheLetterF as Masked Momo, the Ultimate Superhero (Killed in Chapter 3 Murder)
CaptainPancakes as Akio Taira, the Ultimate Pyromaniac
KamiPanda as Dale... Valler, the Ultimate Bodyguard (Killed in Chapter 3 Murder)
SiRReN as John Bramwell, the Ultimate Hypnotist (killed as Chapter 1 blackened)
JesusMonroe as Ittetsu Haizaki (alias: Dallas), the Ultimate Detective (killed in Chapter 1 Murder)

Lone as Shirly Cahill, the Ultimate Barista
Doctor Nanjo as Casey, The Ultimate Pool Shark (Executed as Chapter 4 blackened)
lcarus as Molly Reynard, the Ultimate Puppeteer
Sad_Yoshi as Sachiko Hachibani, the Ultimate Herbalist (Killed in Chapter 4 murder)
Datamatt as Lyla Everell, the Ultimate Sharpshooter
Franzise Deauxnim as Kagayaki Saitou, the Ultimate Miko
Jirou as Penelope, the Ultimate Humanitarian (Killed as the Chapter 2 blackened)
Planetbox as Anissa Silke, the Ultimate Rubber Band Artist (Killed in Chapter 5 murder)

Salem as S, The Ultimate ?????? (Killed in Chapter 4 murder)

Spoiler: Daily Life Rules
Participants are free to explore all the revealed areas of the place as they please. They can interact publicly as they choose and see new and gratifying experiences!

At a certain point during Daily Life, an event will occur! This will usually bring the whooooole class together in a grand spectacle! I’m sure everyone will have fuuuuun~

During Daily Life each participant may elect to spend free time 1-on-1 with another participant! Such an occurrence is called a Free Time Event, or FTE for short! To request to FTE another participant, simply let the Headmaster know*, and he will ask the other participant if they accept your request! If they do, then the Headmaster will arrange for that to happen!

After the request is made and accepted, you all will be allowed to hang out until it is time to move on to the next place! That is… unless the person you request also requests an FTE of you! Then, you’ll be, like, super best friend kindred spirits and I certainly don’t have the power to break a bond of friendship that powerful! You will stay together until death do you part!

Spoiler: Killing Game Rules
1. Students are free to go anywhere within the places that Monokuma has shown them.
2. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore this place at your discretion.
3. Violence against Monokuma is prohibited. Vandalism of property is prohibited. Either of these will result in the harshest punishment.
4. Any student who kills a fellow student and becomes blackened will “graduate”, unless they are discovered in the class trial.
5. When the dead body of a student is discovered by three people, it will be announced to all participants that a murder has occurred.
6. A class trial begins shortly after a body discovery. All living students must attend.
7. If the blackened is discovered, they alone will be executed.
8. If the blackened isn’t discovered, someone else will be executed.
9. Lending your handbook to another student is prohibited.
10. No student may leave until the most recent class trial has been completed.
11. No student may leave this place until either they graduate or the mastermind is killed.
12. Additional rules may be added if necessary.

Spoiler: Quick Story Links

Spoiler: Player Resources

Spoiler: Updated Lifelines
Characters can get minute confirmation on theories during class trials. But there’s no need to be democratic-- after all, money is speech, depending on whose Supreme Court decisions you believe in. As long as enough Monocoins are paid, then it doesn’t matter how many people actually want the lifeline to happen, it will occur.

Hangman’s Gambit (14 Monocoins): All the characters jointly decide on a question to ask. The answer will be hidden, but each character gets to guess a letter. Two wrong guesses (or multiple, depending on the length of the answer) and the minigame ends. Order can be decided before minigame, but no discussion on which letters to guess can take place

Rebuttal Showdown/Scrum Debate (14 Monocoins): Two (or multiple) characters can argue on a point, at the end it’ll be revealed which side was closer to the correct answer.

Climax Reasoning (10 Monocoins): One character is chosen to put together a numbered list of everything they know about the case (the amount of items in the list will be decided by Monokuma). At the end, they’ll be told how many items were incorrect.

Logic Dive (Used once, 14 Monocoins): One player is chosen to answer multiple choice questions about the case privately in a rapid fire manner. It ends when two incorrect answers have been given or the point of discussion for the dive has been resolved.

None of these items can be used in any way to explicitly confirm someone as the killer. If the killer is a topic of conversation for these gameplay mechanics, they shall be referred to as “the killer.” If Monokuma feels these mechanics are about to be used in a way that could abuse the spirit of this rule to not confirm the killer’s identity, he can reject its use. This won’t count as a use for the gameplay mechanic.

(Also this is a work in progress-- economy may need to be adjusted on-the-fly)

Last edited by MechaQdogg on Mon May 21, 2018 11:20 am, edited 53 times in total.
Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. RewardTopic%20Title

Prologue: Embarkation Unto Despair

A loud, low creak knocks you awake. You sit up with a start, and see a long hallway, reasonably-lit but minimally decorated white walls. Under you is a rough, short carpet spanning the entire hallway. The one end of the hallway has what appears to be a suit of armor standing up. You cannot quite make out the other end of the hallway, only that it is bisected by what looks like a common area.

“Flippin’ heck…” you hear on one side of you. You realize that you are not alone. You see the 15 other faces, all about your age. Some are still unconscious, some coming around as you just have. Each person seems to be lying or sitting up in front of a door.

You realize that you are no different. A brief glance behind you, you find a door with a cheap whiteboard, whiteboard marker, and an eraser. Immediately hand-drawn above it is a cutesy pixelated version of you.

A high whistle plays in three tones over an intercom that you didn’t notice until now, stirring everyone to wake.

Spoiler: Bedroom
Bedrooms are a spartan affair, with a bed, a bedside table, and a desk. The desk and bedside tables both have small lamps on them, and the desk has a rolly desk chair. In the desk there is a set of stationary, with pens, pencils, and a few dozen sheets of A4 paper.

Spoiler: Common Area
A larger whiteboard with a small marker drawing of a two-colored bear with a funny eye, accompanied by a speech bubble. In the speech bubble, the phrase “Welcome, Students! Have a great year!” In all capital letters, on a different part of the board, the phrase “CLASS MEET AND GREET” written in block script letters.There are a few beanbags and “ergonomic” chairs that look more comfortable than they are. There is also a small electric tea kettle and a selection of cheap tea bags and generic cookies.

A small, disk-shaped robot, seemingly uncontrolled, is automatically cleaning the carpeted floor. When it hits a barrier, it changes direction.

On the far side of the Common Area are a pair of elevators that, for some reason, don’t seem to open. A crudely drawn “Out of Order!” sign is hung across both of them.

(You may now take this time to introduce your character. Please restrict yourself to a single post-- once everybody has posted, you’ll be able to post freely.)

Last edited by MechaQdogg on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

A rather tall blonde girl stepped forth. She had on a rather worn, but fancy outfit. A creamy brown color. She wore a decent layer of makeup, especially for a high school student. It made her look a bit older than the others.

“My name is Shirly Cahill. I come here as Ultimate Barista…”

Shirly spoke in a ‘dialectical, but not sure which dialect’ tone. One might guess eastern Europe. She said nothing else. Her classmates looked on, expecting her to say something more.

She gave them a look. She sighed, flicked her hair back, and spoke again.

“I won the ‘World’s Best Barista’ contest last year. That is why Hope’s Peak invited me here. The barista business is tough to fight out. My competitors accused me of cheating again and again even though I did not. I was put under severe investigations and they found nothing. Hah, as if I would sink so low. Hope’s Peak did not listen to these rumors, they had done their research.”

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lone on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

A huge man in a suit of armor, glistening red and gold, wearing a helmet with razor sharp horns, turned his attention towards the other people. Two amber eyes blazed from between a mane of crimson hair, observing the students one by one. It seemed as if the very temperature in the room rose as he started to talk.

"I, Claudius Vermillion, emperor of the Grand Vulcan Empire, was invited here under the title of Ultimate Conqueror. You might have many questions to ask about what I just said, but keep them for later. It is in my interests to learn your identities now."

Sock

The slim, white haired man stood up, scanning the group of students in the area.

"Well well, we got some fine looking ladies here.. and some weird ones."

He shrugs before giving a smile and a little wave.

"I'm Silas Belrose. I'm called the Ultimate Sketch Artist. Though, the ladies can call me whatever their heart desires. Nice to meet all of ya. Hopefully we'll all get along and have a good time, yeah?"

Happy Maria

"What is this godforsaken place?!", cried out a deep voice.

A knight, he appeared to be. He was wearing a full suit of armour, seemingly made from steel. A lustrous helmet covered his face completely, protecting it from view. His hand was reaching towards a sheath with the handle of a blade poking out. Slowly, his head turned, almost mechanically, to view his surroundings and the other unfortunate souls that he was trapped with.

"Is that one of my own?!", the paladin piped out at the sight of the other end of the hallway. He approached it with caution, only to discover that it was but a suit. He sighed in dismay, and turned towards the others.

"Well, now, sires! It appears that we have but ourselves to talk to for the time being. So I suppose that it is only fitting that a cavalier of my caliber should introduce himself, no?" He slid out a gleaming sword from his sheath, and pointed it towards the others.

"Have any of you heard of Zeriphia? No? 'Tis a fine, noble land where great men are born to lead, much like myself. I, am, of course, one of the greatest knights Zeriphia has ever produced… Sir Terrence Cardor! Friends call me Terry, enemies call me brutish! Of course, it is mostly because I have helped in completely disintegrating their wicked plans, so pay no heed to them!"

He posed dramatically with his sword, waiting for applause. When he realised that he wasn't going to receive any, he put back his sword in the sheath, somewhat glumly. "Very well, then. If any of you seek the help of such an Ultimate Knight, you may call me. I, for one, will continue to see which fiend has brought us here to such a freakish location!"

With that, he marched off with confidence to inspect the rest of the hallway, and silence filled the room once more, till the next student was to speak.

Sir Terrence Cardor

Ultimate Knight

One of the doors in hallway rattles violently.

"What the hell is this thing locked? Are we locked in here?!!"

A girl? Many of the others are surprised at the femininity of the voice of a lanky young adult in a dark brown leather jacket and rough blue jeans. Her short hair is combed forward, up and back into a pompadour. She rattles with the door of her room in an desperate way, clearly thinking its locked, before it pops open revealing the sparse interior.

"Oh oops," she gasps lightly.

She heads inside and the others can hear pounding and angry breathing from within as she seems to try to kick the outer wall with her heavy boots. after a second of it, she comes back into the hallway with an uncapped pen and a tense look in her wild eyes.

From the front you can see her big brown eyes and her narrowly angular, if plain, face. She has high-arching eyebrows. She wears no makeup and has no piercings. Under her leather jacket she has a black tank top. Interestingly, buttoned to the front of her leather jacket is a button with a 13 and two orange stripes.

She traces through the group with her eyes, seemingly looking for someone or something, and taking careful note.

"Dammit! I can't believe this! Where the hell is that sweaty kid? Have I been punked? Is this some underground slaving ring?!! Agh, I can't believe I fell for that stupid trap! Heck!"

Her grip tightens on the pen, and she seems to be brandishing it in fear. She seems a little weepy and sweaty from paranoia and anxiety.

When she hears the word Ultimate, she seems to tense, and takes the moment.

"I knew it! That stupid school was a scam! I mean that goes without saying, every schools a damn scam, not one of them ever teaches ya a damn thing, but especially a stupid talent school! Y'know something is screwed up with a scheme like that! Now I look like the Ultimate idiot!"

Seeing the sword drawn she reels back a little and widens her stance, still gripping the pen.

"Um... my name is Casey. I'm a pool player and a really good one too. I went to Hope's Peak like the barista. Pleased to meet everybody. Hopefully I ain't embarrassed myself already in front of y'all. Look I'm new to this whole being a slave thing, so yeah I ain't always this stressed out okay? Seems like some of you guys are as confused as I am too."

"Okay dumbass, be brave in front of them," she mutters to herself.

[Face Reference Image]

Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Thu May 03, 2018 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

[put something witty here]

After some hesitation, a short, redheaded girl that had been sitting near the front of the group stands up and clears her throat.

“Ahem… Despite the bizarre situation, I know it'd be rude to avoid an introduction any longer.”

The girl straightens herself out as best she can as she presents herself to the group. She's dressed in a wooly pink sweater adorned with a blue bow, a blue skirt, and a pair of black loafers with ankle-length socks. She pinches the tips of her skirt and offers a polite curtsy. Her legs quiver slightly, but she manages to keep her composure through the greeting and attempts a confident smile.

“My name is Molly Reynard, known as the Ultimate Puppeteer. I was just preparing for my next show before… unforeseen circumstances brought me here. I'll admit that I'm glad not to be the only one involved in this stunt, so maybe we can figure this out together? I'm certain some of us would love to sort this mess out as soon as possible… but I'd like to know who the rest if you are before that."

Last edited by lcarus on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

A messy-haired, orange-caped boy grumbles as he is roused from his sleep, before observing his surroundings in confusion.

"Uh...what..."

He then walks out and makes his way over to the rest of the group.

"Oh. Uh.. Are you guys supposed to be my classmates or something? Cool, I guess...I mean, not really, but whatever.." He sighed.

"Anyways, I just got accepted into Hope's Peak, as the Ultimate Superhero, I guess...But like..." The apathetic boy shakes his head. "Whatever, it's personal." He then continues.

"Well, my name is Masked Momo, but I guess you guys could call me Momo, or Big M, or M-boy, or Daddy 'Mo...okay, maybe not that last one. But yeah. Nice to meet you guys, or something. I'm not like...good at introductions, as I'm sure you can tell."

An awkard silence ensued.

"So, uh...could anyone tell me where we are?"

Arising from his sleep, a short boy covered in dust and grime waddled over towards the rest of the group. He rubbed his eyes, adjusting the goggles on his hat. His head tilted, his brought his hand to his chin, and began to feel like something was wrong. Something...what could it be? What in this situation could be bothering him so much?

"...O-Oh!"

He shuffles through his pockets nervously, his face in a panic. "Where is it..? Where did it go..?"

Suddenly, his face lit up the room. His eyes grew starry, sighing with relief. His trusty, custom lighter was safe in his pocket, ejecting a strong blue flame.

"Ah..! I'm glad you're alright..!" he gushed. Putting the lighter away back in his pocket, he looked around the room smiling, almost blissfully unaware. "...Hm? Where am I..?" He darted across the room before realizing that new and complete strangers were surrounding him, checking the walls and realizing that he seemed trapped. His eyes grew a bit wider, and he bit his cheek in thought, and then looked around at his classmates surrounding him.

"Ohhh..." He grinned devilishly before bringing out his lighter once again, and waving it in the air. The flames parted left to right, in a fashion that would make any average person a little nervous. "You my classmates then? Might as well introduce myself! I'm Akio Taira, the Ultimate Pyromaniac!"

He brought the lighter down to eye-level, looking through it as if it were a lens. "I don't really know what's going on, but as long as I have my talent, it looks like it could be a lot of fun..."

Placing his goggles over his eyes, he put the lighter on full throttle. "Let's start by burning the walls down!! That'll be our escape route!"

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

I require pandas

A loud snoring "snrrk!" is heard from the last person on the floor, before her sleepy green eyes open. Her head slowly shifts over to the group, and she stands up, shuffling over as if she was a zombie. Giving a wide yawn, she grinned tiredly.

"Morning all....wait, is it morning? Was I out a long time? Come to think of it I don't recognize any faces here..." she glanced around. "And everyone here is too healthy looking to be in a hospital!"

The girl shook her locks out. Well, the half that was there. Her hair has half shaved. She was wearing a cardigan that was half slipping off her shoulder, and her t shirt had a red poppy on it. She smoothed out her blue skirt.

"Goodness me, I....I don't know where I am....b-but that's no reason to worry! Right?? And....I suppose when one finds themself in this sort of situation, one has to introduce themself! It's only logical. How do you do, fellow imprisoned peoples. My name is Sachiko Hachibani, Ultimate Herbalist. Sachi if you please."

She gave a friendly wave and ballerina-like twirl to her new friends, took a small vial of liquid from her cardigan pocket, uncorked it and threw back its contents in one gulp.

I require pandas

A loud snoring "snrrk!" is heard from the last person on the floor, before her sleepy green eyes open. Her head slowly shifts over to the group, and she stands up, shuffling over as if she was a zombie. Giving a wide yawn, she grinned tiredly.

"Morning all....wait, is it morning? Was I out a long time? Come to think of it I don't recognize any faces here..." she glanced around. "And everyone here is too healthy looking to be in a hospital!"

The girl shook her locks out. Well, the half that was there. Her hair has half shaved. She was wearing a cardigan that was half slipping off her shoulder, and her t shirt had a red poppy on it. She smoothed out her blue skirt.

"Goodness me, I....I don't know where I am....b-but that's no reason to worry! Right?? And....I suppose when one finds themself in this sort of situation, one has to introduce themself! It's only logical. How do you do, fellow imprisoned peoples. My name is Sachiko Hachibani, Ultimate Herbalist. Sachi if you please."

She gave a friendly wave and ballerina-like twirl to her new friends, took a small vial of liquid from her cardigan pocket, uncorked it and threw back its contents in one gulp.

No other way than to make this mistake.

A girl around average height steps forward after a while, rubbing her seemingly tired eyes. She's wearing what looks to be like an attire made to be comfortable: a black zip-up hoodie, a black t-shirt with a stylized crosshair on it, and black track pants that fade to a faint purple with white highlights. Her raven-black hair is tied up in a high ponytail by a purple ribbon.

"Where in..." She looks around in confusion, before shaking her head. "I don't know this place... Whatever!" The confused look on her face is replaced by a smile. "It's my turn for an introduction now!"
The girl then jabs a thumb to her shirt.

"I'm Lyla! Lyla Everell, the one and only Ultimate Sharpshooter!"

Shy guy

A somewhat tall, muscular boy wasn't having any of it. After deeming the other captives as harmless for now, likely in the same predicament he was, he quickly scoured the area to find out what the flippin' heck was going on. No luck there, unfortunately - they were clearly imprisoned here, and Casey's outbursts made it apparent they weren't going to be finding a way out just yet.

Satisfied he had at least left no stone unturned, the boy turned to the others in the common area to introduce himself. If they were in this together, it made sense to get acquainted. "The name's Dale. Dale... Valler. Ultimate Bodyguard. " His hesitation at revealing his last name made it sound like he wasn't quite used to saying it.

His brown hair was long and a little wild, and a scar could be seen running up one side of his neck, altogether giving him a rather rough appearance. He was dressed in somewhat unusual fashion - a bomber jacket over a grey t-shirt, scruffy jeans, and neon-coloured, mismatched trainers. He also had a shield-shaped pendant around his neck. Quite contrasting the rest of him, however, was a metallic flower pin in his hair. "I was kidnapped while out meeting a contact." He continued. "I don't have much to do with Hope's Peak, though - they invited me to attend, called me the 'Ultimate Bodyguard', and I refused. Regardless the school appears to be a shared trait among us all. I will report back to you all if anything else comes to mind that may shed light on the situation."

And with that, he sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs and waited for the others to speak.

Last edited by KamiPanda on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Upon being roused from her sleep, one of the girls cautiously stood, brushed herself off, and silently observed her surroundings for a time, fist covering her mouth. She was slender, demure, and probably Japanese. She had short black hair, and bright black eyes, but the most visually striking thing about her was her outfit: a white haori, red pleated ankle-length skirt, a red ribbon with jade beads on the ends tied over each of her ears... She seemed to shake a little as a couple of the others introduced themselves. "What a strange fate this is..." she murmured to herself.

Eventually, she decided it was her turn to speak. She stepped forward and bowed her head to the others. "Greetings, everyone," she smiled, her voice soft and gentle, yet firm. "My name is Kagayaki Saitou, and my 'talent', as some of you may be able to guess from my attire, is in performing as a miko."

She produced a short gohei from her kimono sleeve and waved it in an elliptical pattern in the air before her. "I'm sure most of us are a bit frightened and confused by our circumstances, but let's all try to get along as best we can and figure things out, alright?"

Kagayaki Saitou
SHSL Miko

A snort could be heard from behind them, and upon turning to look the group were able to see a young man leaning against the wall. His head was tipped forward, shrouding his face from view.

"Nice to see the scum has arrived," he commented unceremoniously, crossing his arms across his chest. "I don't really see the point in introducing myself, since you're all worthless worms, but I suppose I can indulge this farce."

The young man was of average height, his brown hair long enough to cover his eyes when his head was tipped forward. He wore a simple white dress shirt, the upper buttons undone to reveal the top of his chest. Wearing tight black pants and black boots, he looked very plain in comparison with the others, aside from the gold studs in each ear, and the numerous thin gold rings that graced his long, slim fingers. His head tilted up and back, revealing his amber eyes and his sneer. "My name is John Bramwell, Ultimate Hypnotist."

Equipped with Game

The small blonde girl giggles a bit, nodding her head in excitement. "I think it's my turn to introduce myself, yes? Uhhhh, I'm Penelope..." She gave a soft smile, and tipped her head, then began to play with her blond hair and fix her butterfly pin. "Everyone here seems very.... fun. I hope we get along." Penelope blinked a bit, and stood there, kinda awkwardly, feeling as if she was supposed to say more....

"OH! Uh, my talent is Ultimate Humanitarian... It's my passion to help people and be there in their time of need. If anyone here ever needs a hand or a shoulder to lean on, I am here." She nods again, feeling a bit awkward in her light pink dress...and just, awkward, overall. The young lady again stands there, still feeling like she should say something, "....Oh uh....hey, so, I heard they're finally making a film about clocks! I say, it's about....time!" She giggles, hoping to make a good impression with her ....interesting.. sense of humor.

..... "Okay, uh I'm done now....ehehehe....hope we get along...??" She turns tomato red and looks away.

ASCEND

Throughout the introductions, the other students are at least partially aware of one girl standing near the edge of the group. She has long, light brown hair tied into a ponytail over her shoulder and wears a lilac dress.For some reason, several of what looks like rubber bands are wrapped around her left arm. She absentmindedly fiddles with one of these as she stares toward the ground, looking upset. But, as the students would soon find out, not for the reason they expect.

“U- Ultimate Sharpshooter?” she slowly mumbles, “Ultimate B- Bodyguard?! A knight and a conqueror?! A- A flipping SUPERHERO?!”

The girl clutches the sides of her head with her hands and stares at the floor, trembling. She says, “Wh- Why am I here?! I d- don’t belong here! Why was I dragged along too?!”

She looks around the room. Her voice quickly raising, she continues, “Is this all s- some kinda joke? I b- bet whoever did this is off l- laughing somewhere! No, of course it wasn’t enough to just kidnap me! They had to shove my own insignificance down my throat too!”

The girl finally notices that most of the students are looking at her. She rapidly looks between them and shouts, “Wh- What are you people looking at? Y- You’re already judging me, aren’t you? I can feel it!”

She steps back a little and stares in horror at the crowd, trembling. “I b- bet you’re all mumbling to yourselves! S- Saying ‘That girls weird. Why hasn’t she introduced herself yet? Maybe she’s behind this?’ W- Well, maybe I am weird, but I’m not behind this! H- Here, look!”

She pulls out some kind of crumpled up card, unfolds it, and holds it far in front of her, as it was the only thing keeping the crowd of students from tearing her apart. The card seems official-looking, with the Hope’s Peak Academy logo stamped on it. Some text is plainly written on the card, clearly visible to everyone.

Name: Anissa Silke
Talent: Ultimate Rubber Band Artist

...For some reason, her talent has been crossed out with a pink glitter pen, and “Ultimate Waste of Space” is written below it... but it’s pretty clear that what's printed on the card is her actual talent.

“Y- Yeah, I get it!” Anissa shouts, quickly crumpling up the card and putting it away. “I kn- know it’s stupid. I’ve already heard everything! So just m- move on to the next person! I’m not worth your time, okay?!”

She closes her eyes and looks at the ground, still trembling.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

A fairly tall boy walked towards the group, gracefully moving as if coming out of a film. He wore a rugged trench coat and fedora, and some poor attempts at stubble marked his face. He looked around at the situation and smirked.

I see. It was a trap after all.” A soft melody seemed to hang in the air as he spoke, and his voice was oddly gravely for his age.

“Of course this happens today of all days, right when I was starting to plan my retirement.” He removed his hat, as if out of respect for the gravity of the current situation. “That’s fine. I’m not one to step back from a challenge. You guys can call me what you like, but the buttons at the clubhouse call me Dallas.”

Ittetsu “Dallas” Haizaki
Ultimate Detective

Last edited by JesusMonroe on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Out of a dark corner in the room walks a tall, mysterious figure in a metallic suit. The person in the suit looks around at everyone else, before speaking.

"Ultimates...? Hope's Peak...? What does this all mean...?" The voice is obscured, leaving their true identity a mystery. They shake their head, and sigh.

"Anyways. I suppose I should introduce myself. Well, I would, if I could remember my name. I can't seem to remember anything. No name, no idea what I look like, nothing. I'm not sure if I even belong here." The person in the suit pauses for a moment, deep in thought. "For now, you can call me S. And to make things easier for everyone, let's just say I'm a guy. If anyone finds any clues or anything about me, please let me know."

S falls silent, unsure of what to do next.

Last edited by Joker on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not paying attention to most of the introductions, Akio wandered around the room, looking impressed at the set-up surrounding him. He perkily skipped over to the generic cookie selection, shovelling a few into his mouth.

He walked over to the Conqueror and the Knight, before tilting his head. "Woooah. Cosplayers! Do you two know each other? Is the Reniassance Fair in town?"

He walked over to S, tapping the suit. "And it's Robocop!" He lit his lighter, aiming it at S. "Show your face! I wanna see! I can melt your suit off if you need me to!"

(now that everyone has been introduced, you may post freely-- phase change will be in a little bit)

"Oh...so that makes 17 of us. Neato. Still, something seems fishy..."

Momo reluctantly shuffles over to S, pointing a slightly trembling finger at him. "H-hey, you...What's up with your whole cosplay thing, huh? W-whatever's going on, you're probably in on it, aren't you..?!"

Shy guy

"A self-proclaimed conqueror. A knight. A superhero. A pyromaniac. A sharpshooter. A bodyguard." Dale stated, pointing at each in turn, thumb towards himself for the last one. "You're pretty strong too." He added, addressing Casey. "And there's... whatever S is. Then we have a spiritualist, two healers, and some... entertainers. They better not want us to fight, like gladiator slaves. It is strange that have so many fighters here though, and some people to treat our wounds too."

"Where did the bodyguard go..? I-I don't feel safe!"

Akio ran into Dale. "Hey, mister...have you seen the bodyguard? He's probably really strong, tall, and reliable looking!"

"It's not cosplay I'm afraid. And I'm not in on anything. When I woke up, I was in this suit. All I know is that I can't take it off." S says, responding to Momo.

"I don't expect anyone to believe that, but it's the truth."

Salem wrote:
"It's not cosplay I'm afraid. And I'm not in on anything. When I woke up, I was in this suit. All I know is that I can't take it off." S says, responding to Momo.

"Have you considered smelting?" Akio offered, his lighter on maximum efficiency.

"But if you can't take it off, how would you eat, or drink, or...you know...do your...business?" Momo asks in confusion. "A-and you can't even remember your talent?"

Shy guy

CaptainPancakes wrote:

Akio ran into Dale. "Hey, mister...have you seen the bodyguard? He's probably really strong, tall, and reliable looking!"

Dale raised an eyebrow in confusion, then glared at the pyromaniac. "See this pendant?" He said, indicating it. "A shield. I protect people." He then removed his jacket, revealing a long-sleeved grey t-shirt beneath. He flexed, and his muscles became clearly pronounced under the somewhat tight clothing. "See these? They're what I use to do the protecting. Any questions?"

KamiPanda wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

Dale raised an eyebrow in confusion, then glared at the pyromaniac. "See this pendant?" He said, indicating it. "A shield. I protect people." He then removed his jacket, revealing a long-sleeved grey t-shirt beneath. He flexed, and his muscles became clearly pronounced under the somewhat tight clothing. "See these? They're what I use to do the protecting. Any questions?"

"Right...so you know the Ultimate Bodyguard then?"

ASCEND

Anissa looks at S enviously and mumbles, "I- I wish I had a suit like that, so I could forget about my st- stupid talent..." She closes her eyes, shaking, and adds, "And maybe then people would stop judging me..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Salem wrote:

"Have you considered smelting?" Akio offered, his lighter on maximum efficiency.

"S-Smelting?!" S backed away, rather quickly. "I want to get out of this suit, but I'd like to make it out of here alive. I think I'll pass on the smelting for now..."

TheLetterF wrote:
"But if you can't take it off, how would you eat, or drink, or...you know...do your...business?" Momo asks in confusion. "A-and you can't even remember your talent?"

"I don't know. Maybe the suit takes care of it or something. At least I hope it will..." S shrugged.

"Talent? You mean like those 'Ultimate' things, right? This is going to get old fast, but I don't know what my talent is, or if I even have one."

"Hmm...Very, very fishy..." Momo grumbles.

"I-is no one else freaked out by this...thing? What if they're some kind of cyborg sent in to KILL US ALL? Oh jeez, oh jeez....I can't..I can't handle this kind of stress.." Momo begins frantically walking around in circles, muttering and grumbling in a panicked tone.

Shy guy

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Right...so you know the Ultimate Bodyguard then?"

"Dash it all, you're looking at him!" Dale yelled back angrily, displaying an odd penchant for self-censorship. He was probably the one who'd made the earlier exclamation as they were all waking up. "Look, we don't have time for this." He continued, forcing himself to calm down. "It's clear we've all been kidnapped. We need a plan of action."

Glancing over at Momo, he strode over and firmly placed two hands on his shoulders. "We're going to be fine. I need you to calm down." He said the last two words with emphasis, and it sounded like they were words he'd said many times before in the past. "No-one here is planning to kill anyone, they've had plenty of opportunity so far to try, back when we were all out. We can figure this out if we work together and keep our cools."

Momo heaves a deep breath before nodding nervously and addressing Dale. "Y-you're right..I guess..maybe, possibly, potentially, probably..."

"I mean at least we have you to protect us, huh?" He then pauses awkwardly. "Oh..wait...I'm supposed to be the Ultimate Superhero, right..so. We're BOTH going to protect everyone.." He gulped before nodding.

"K-Kidnapped?!" Akio said, acting shocked. "We need help! Who can protect us..?"

He pushed Dale out of the way, facing the others. "Don't worry! I'll protect everyone..!"

Taking a match out, he set it ablaze, placing it in his mouth. Seconds later, a warm flame burst from his mouth, Akio perfectly exhibiting his fire eating skills. "If Robo-cop is the one who kidnapped us, he'll melt real easy!"

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lyla wanders around, spotting a cookie plate. She promptly takes a cookie and stuffs it in her mouth, despite it being generic. The girl shoots a quick glance at the tea-- but no, perhaps a cookie is fine enough for now.

She makes her way towards Momo, wiping her hands together. "Hey! So, you're a superhero, right? But what kind of superhero are you? Like, what do you do? Are you a Batman, or a Superman? Or an Aquaman?"

Claudius observed his classmates with amusement. "Who thought I'd end up with such a weird bunch, this does bring back some memories." As he finished, he cast a soft glance towards Anissa.

Momo notices Lyla approaching him and recoils slightly.

"O-oh...well...I dunno...I'm kind of like, a Masked Momo..I help people when they're in need and stuff.." He mumbles before continuing. "So, uh...what kind of sharpshooter are you? Like are you a Call of Duty type or, um...BB gun shooter..." His voice awkwardly trails off.

I require pandas

Sachi stuffed the empty vial in her pocket now and rubbed her eyes. She seemed much more alert now.

"Ah, so many new faces....I hope to make friends with everyone here! So if anyone ever feels sick, or sad, or tired, or.. .well, anything, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm not the ultimate herbalist for nothing!" She said with a big smile.

She began to toddle around, trying to strike up a conversation with anyone that wanted to chat.
Page 1 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus