Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 2 of 2[ 47 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Danganronpa F4 Sign-Up Thread (Closed)Topic%20Title

Mitzi

Happy Maria

Oh right, lol. They barely even look alike tbh.

ASCEND

Wow this sign-up thread still sucks.

Anyway, I finally did the Arby's Collection people were asking for. A bunch of people wrote stuff that didn't involve Arby's so I'm not posting those, check with them if you want them for some reason.

[Removed at request of JM. Don't worry, you can still find it if you look hard enough.]

Spoiler: Koichi Tachibana
[When Provoked]

"Y-You must listen to me at once! We must retrieve the roast beef sandwich back immediately! Excuse me..? A-Are you laughing at me..?"

[Gullible]

"Ah...yes! I have heard. They say that Donald Trump is a great fan of Arby's. He frequents this location quite frequently. His meal of choice is a BBQ brisket sandwich with roast beef, a medium curly fries, a basket of popcorn chicken, and a half-and-half mix of Sprite and HI-C Flashin' Fruit Punch."

Spoiler: James Clement
(Disclaimer: The following piece of fiction does not necessarily reflect the author's opinion on American politics. View with discretion.)

James's eyes nearly bulged out when he saw Trump steal his roast beef sandwich. The act disgusted him so much to the point where he spat out his curly fries and confronted the man immediately, not caring about his identity whatsoever. "You ginormous PIG! What gives you the right to steal my hard earned sandwich like that? Have you no care for the people who work hard all day to earn a living like that? Of course you don't, you gluttonous gourmand! I bet", he said, wagging his finger at Trump, "That you don't even have the slightest of ideas who I am! You have no idea the fame and fortune I happen to possess, do you? I am, of course, world famous director James Clement, and you will not get away with this on my watch!", he shouted, face red, not realising that everyone else was looking at him strangely. Plucking the sandwich back from Trump's hand, he motioned towards the door. "Let's see how you feel after I inform my lawyer, you hateful hog!" With that, he left the Arby's in a hurry, not realising that in fact, Donald Trump had more money and power than him to successfully win the lawsuit and procure all his assets.

Spoiler: V.A.L.
"Bzzt, Mr. President. It is not advisable that you steal that sandwich. If you persist with this action, I will have to react accordingly."

Spoiler: Keri Alessia Nabelle - I Can't Believe Donald Trump is Fuggin' Dead
*tails Donald Trump as he leaves*
*plants a bomb on his car*
*blows him the hell up*
"That's for supporting coal power, bitch!"

Okay maybe not

Spoiler: Raul Deño
Raul was dumbfounded. This was his first time eating outside of his home country, having decided to attend the meeting the UJTS had invited him to, and...this happens.

He cleared his throat. The man in front of him, however, had no reaction. "Sir, I think you may have mistaken your food for-" This time, the man responded by throwing a strange red hat at Raul. He took it in his hands and examined it.

"Make...what's the meaning of this?" He put his hand to his chin, deep in thought. "Is he...trying to give me some sort of message?"

He looked at the man. Then around at the rest of the restaurant, which was seemingly oblivious to the fact that the president had just stolen a sandwich from a foreign leader. Then he examined the hat again.

"Ah...I see now!" His eyes widened in realization, then he laughed as he shook his head. "Yes, it's pretty clear..." A single tear suddenly ran down his face.

"I'm trying to enjoy this meal here, while so many of my citizens are unable to even imagine what this is like..." He raises his voice. "That's right! I will make sure that changes once I get home! Thanks, sir, for opening my eyes in such a bold way."

He stormed out, not even bothering to get another sandwich. His next goal for his country was already decided.

Soon, a new Arby's will be opening in another country.

(what did I just write?)

Spoiler: Rinea Fletcher
-Rinea and Donald Trump-

Rinea sits quietly to herself, aggressively poking and mutilating her roast beef sandwich with a large knife clearly not provided by Arby's with a wide smile on her face.

Donald Trump then kicks down the front door to Arby's. He seems mad.

"GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR WOMEN." He shouts. "AND I WILL SPARE YOU."

He casually walks over and grabs a fistful of Rinea's sandwich and jams it in his mouth. Rinea didn't like this.

She quickly kicks Trump dead on in the groin, and stands above him as he falls to his knees. "Do you think so highly of yourself that you can put my meat in that disgusting pie hole of yours!? Someone has to teach you a lesson!"

With a smile on her face she drags Trump outside of the Arby's and into an alleyway next to the building. Plenty of screaming can be heard and not long after Trump exits the alleyway stained with blood. He also appears to be crying.

Not long after Rinea gleefully skips out of the alleyway, leaving behind her a large garbage bag that wasn't there before.

Spoiler: Urumi Sawamatsu
"Hey, what the hell!" Urumi snapped. She jumped up from her seat and kneed the sandwich thief in the gut, not knowing or caring who he was. "Ugh," she grumbled. "Freaking sleazebags are getting more shameless all the time. You know what, you can keep it. I feel like I need a shower just from touching you; I sure don't want to eat anything you've had your hands on. You're welcome."
She grabbed her Sprite and huffily stormed out of the restaurant.

If you want yours taken off here for some reason then tell me, but they're all pretty inoffensive so I'd totally judge you.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I’d only want mine taken off for how pathetically short it ended up being compared to the others

Happy Maria

Lol Raul. If only I had an Arby's here too.

I really should get around to somehow doing what Raul did at the endthere IRL, how am I supposed to write a prompt like this for future characters if I have never been in one of those apparently magical places?

Also ginormous pig is entering my vocabulary now.
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

B-but what about 'Hateful Hog', man?!

Also lol my prompt was basically just talking to Jerry.
Page 2 of 2 [ 47 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus