Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 39 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
"I assure you, bzzt, I have nothing do with this killing game, bzzt," V.A.L. spoke, the electric current of it's mouth moving erratically. "I insist you release me, bzzt. I would be happy to help you find your talent."

"Prove it", James hissed, taking out his screwdriver. "If you cannot, then I'll have no choice but to send you to the scrap heap."

"Leave Master V.A.L alone, James..." Florian says with a frown. "Are you even listening to yourself? You sound insane. Go drink some coffee or something....We don't need even more conflict after what happened with that trial.."

Happy Maria

TheLetterF wrote:
"Leave Master V.A.L alone, James..." Florian says with a frown. "Are you even listening to yourself? You sound insane. Go drink some coffee or something....We don't need even more conflict after what happened with that trial.."

"Oh?" James suddenly turned away from the robot and started approaching Florian. "So you admit it, then? Embarrassed at your lack of etiquette and skills, you went and took away my own creativity instead?" He pointed his screwdriver at the butler threateningly. "You think I'll let you get away with that so easily, boy?! Give it back!"

V.A.L. rolled forward, stepping in between Florian and James and holding up it's clawed hands. "There is no cause for violence, bzzt. But if it must be committed, I am only an artificial life, bzzt. Do not harm the others."

The robots glowing eyes turned a dim purple with sadness. "I seem to have missed much while recharging, bzzt."

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
V.A.L. rolled forward, stepping in between Florian and James and holding up it's clawed hands. "There is no cause for violence, bzzt. But if it must be committed, I am only an artificial life, bzzt. Do not harm the others."

The robots glowing eyes turned a dim purple with sadness. "I seem to have missed much while recharging, bzzt."

"But of course." James grinned, approaching the robot again with his screwdriver.

Southern Corn wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Oh?" James suddenly turned away from the robot and started approaching Florian. "So you admit it, then? Embarrassed at your lack of etiquette and skills, you went and took away my own creativity instead?" He pointed his screwdriver at the butler threateningly. "You think I'll let you get away with that so easily, boy?! Give it back!"

"H-hey, back off! What on earth are you talking about? Have you even considered that you might just be going through an artist's block? Jeez.." Florian sighs, shaking his head.

He then turns to the robot. "It's okay, Master V.A.L! You're kind of lucky to have missed all the shenanigans that happened at the trial...It's going to be very hard to move on from all that.."

Happy Maria

James momentarily paused, taking Florian's suggestion into consideration. "No", he replied bluntly. "The only viable solution is that one of you took it from me."

V.A.L. refused to budge even in the face of being dismantled. "Bzzt, I am unaware of any new dynamics aside from the lost of several students, which was translated to me through my charging station. But this attitude, bzzt, is not productive to re-establishing a healthy environment, bzzt," the robot chided.

Southern Corn wrote:
James momentarily paused, taking Florian's suggestion into consideration. "No", he replied bluntly. "The only viable solution is that one of you took it from me."

"Why stop there? What if all 14 of us each took a little bit of your creativity and shared it among ourselves? Bet you would have never seen that coming.." The butler says with a grin.

Bren shakes his head several times.
"No, you're just crazy. I'm going back to my room before you try taking someone apart with that thing."
Before walking away, he turns to Urumi.
"I'm trusting you here. You better keep that key safe."
With that said, he runs off to avoid the Wrath of James' screwdriver.

Happy Maria

"Shut up", James said brusquely, jabbing VAL with his screwdriver. "Hm…actually, where do I start dismantling you? Could you help?", he politely asked the robot.

TheLetterF wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"Why stop there? What if all 14 of us each took a little bit of your creativity and shared it among ourselves? Bet you would have never seen that coming.." The butler says with a grin.

James gasped in shock. "Of course! I should've realised…you all want me to despair without my talent, don't you?!" It seems he was taking Florian's suggestion far too seriously. "Give it back, you horrid lot, or I'll have to make sure you never make it in show business!", he threatened the others.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"No, you're just crazy. I'm going back to my room before you try taking someone apart with that thing."

"Oy! Come back, fool!" James shouted angrily at the jester.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Irene sighs at the scene.

"Stupidity aside, this is indeed a nice change of scenario. Perhaps this may be somewhat enjoyable."

Southern Corn wrote:
"Shut up", James said brusquely, jabbing VAL with his screwdriver. "Hm…actually, where do I start dismantling you? Could you help?", he politely asked the robot.

"Bzzt, well, most of my attachments are internal," V.A.L. explained. "But my treads can be removed externally, bzzt."

It seemed like James' question finally clicked, and V.A.L. backed up slowly. "Bzzt, I must insist you not remove them though, bzzt."

DootDootDoot wrote:

"Well, duh. Someone has to keep it away from Camera Boy and Puke Girl," Urumi huffed, looking somewhat insulted that she even had to be told to take this seriously.

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"Bzzt, well, most of my attachments are internal," V.A.L. explained. "But my treads can be removed externally, bzzt."

It seemed like James' question finally clicked, and V.A.L. backed up slowly. "Bzzt, I must insist you not remove them though, bzzt."

"I'll get to you later", James said dismissively. "For now, I have to unscrew everyone else's brains to get back my talent. You!", James shouted at Florian. "Lend me your head so I can reobtain my creativity- you're undeserving of it."

V.A.L. drove in a tight, worried circle, but kept an eye on James.

Southern Corn wrote:
SiRReN wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"I'll get to you later", James said dismissively. "For now, I have to unscrew everyone else's brains to get back my talent. You!", James shouted at Florian. "Lend me your head so I can reobtain my creativity- you're undeserving of it."

"Hmm...no. Why don't you try someone like Mitzi first? She probably has a lot of creativity in that small head of hers...it would explain that creepy murder plan."

“Hmmm...” Jack pondered James’ situation. “Is your head cloudy? Maybe you’re getting a contact high. Didn’t even know that was possible in such a large area...”

V.A.L. stopped suddenly, it's head rotating to focus on Florian. "Bzzt, Mitzi...murder plan...? Bzzt. Perhaps I need to download more data from what I missed."

SiRReN wrote:
V.A.L. stopped suddenly, it's head rotating to focus on Florian. "Bzzt, Mitzi...murder plan...? Bzzt. Perhaps I need to download more data from what I missed."

"Oh, you didn't hear about that?" Urumi blinked. "Yeah, the puke expert murdered Abby while she was tied up and helpless. Said it was because she was 'weak' and didn't deserve to survive. I thought that was pretty rich coming from someone who looks like she'd die if a stiff breeze hit her, myself."

Happy Maria

TheLetterF wrote:
"Hmm...no. Why don't you try someone like Mitzi first? She probably has a lot of creativity in that small head of hers...it would explain that creepy murder plan."

"Excuse you. Did you forget who came up with that 'creepy murder plan'? That intellect is stored within your puny brain now, and I need it back!", James shouted.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Oh, you didn't hear about that?" Urumi blinked. "Yeah, the puke expert murdered Abby while she was tied up and helpless. Said it was because she was 'weak' and didn't deserve to survive. I thought that was pretty rich coming from someone who looks like she'd die if a stiff breeze hit her, myself."

"You forgot the part where I orchestrated everything behind the scenes and fooled everyone into thinking I committed the crime", James scoffed. "Truly the perfect opening scene."

V.A.L. began looking stressed, steam rising from it's head. "This is more worrisome, bzzt. I should not have been absent. Please, if anyone feels distressed, allow me to help, bzzt. I will do my best to protect you, bzzt."

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
V.A.L. began looking stressed, steam rising from it's head. "This is more worrisome, bzzt. I should not have been absent. Please, if anyone feels distressed, allow me to help, bzzt. I will do my best to protect you, bzzt."

"Reobtain my talent from their insignificant brains, then. If anything needs to be protected, it's that", James ordered.

V.A.L.'s eyes turned red, and a siren sounded from it's voice box. "Bzzt, by your own admittance, you orchestrated the murder of Abby, my roommate. I will not help you, bzzt."

Southern Corn wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Excuse you. Did you forget who came up with that 'creepy murder plan'? That intellect is stored within your puny brain now, and I need it back!", James shouted.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"You forgot the part where I orchestrated everything behind the scenes and fooled everyone into thinking I committed the crime", James scoffed. "Truly the perfect opening scene."

"Did anybody hear something just now?" Urumi glanced around the area. "It sounded kind of like someone saying something like, 'Wahh, I'm not getting enough attention, you guys!'"

Happy Maria

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Did anybody hear something just now?" Urumi glanced around the area. "It sounded kind of like someone saying something like, 'Wahh, I'm not getting enough attention, you guys!'"

"Give me my talent back, and then I'll leave you alone", James replied.

SiRReN wrote:
V.A.L.'s eyes turned red, and a siren sounded from it's voice box. "Bzzt, by your own admittance, you orchestrated the murder of Abby, my roommate. I will not help you, bzzt."

"Technology nowadays is growing too aggressive", James said, shaking his head. "I knew you were planning a revolution all along."

fella

Bryan simply lets out an exasperated groan at the scene, placing his face into the palm of his hand. "Ay caramba..."

Happy Maria

James paused, looking at everyone fishily. "Soyou aren't going to admit a thing?" He sighed, putting his screwdriver away. "That's fine with me. In fact, it seems quite clear to me that only one person can be responsible for this heinous crime. Till then…watch out", he said, trying to sound ominous but really, given how extremely silly everything he had done till this point had been, it didn't really come across in the slightest.

After the commotion settled, Jack kind of just awkwardly stood still and shifted his feet.

“Well, looks like we’re all going to be spending a lot of time together. 4 more trials at least. That’s my guess. I could really use a smoke buddy—there’s no stronger relationship in life! If any of ya wanna blaze, hit me up.

Happy Maria

"And if any one of you wishes to confess to stealing my talent, contact me immediately", James quickly added, though it seemed more an order than a request.

Koichi sulked over to the group, looking defeated. His senses returned back to normal, otherwise.

[put something witty here]

"I do hope our director finds his talent very soon, it'd be a real shame if somebody here used it for devious purposes..." Oscar notes grimly, but can't help grinning afterwards.

"But imagine, a water park! Quite the change in scenery, isn't it? I'd always wanted to see one, but never had the chance back home..." He sighs blissfully.

"Bzzt, I must insist upon safety when entering the water," V.A.L. spoke up. "Life jackets and other flotation devices are essential to a safe and fun time in the water, bzzt."

fella

"I've always loved swimming, so this place should be pretty nice!" Bryan remarked to himself as he looked around at the various features of the waterpark.

Raul had been quiet for a while, taking in the scenery around him and ignoring everything else. He smiled widely for the first time in a while, and turned to the others.

"Yes! This place should be great for building our teamwork like we couldn't before, specially now that we know who to trust! If anyone is planning a revolution, even a robot one against humanity, you know who you can talk to!"

"Now, let's see what exactly we can do in this place..." Raul said as he left the control room, which for some reason was the 'scenery' he had spent a few minutes admiring.
Signature loading, please wait...

"I have never been on one of these so-called 'water slides.' Are they fun?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Perhaps you could try one out. It may turn out to be fun-- not that I have ever been on one before either."

Datamatt wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Perhaps you could try one out. It may turn out to be fun-- not that I have ever been on one before either."

"I *do* need some relief right now..."

Koichi sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Are these slides even functional right now?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Datamatt wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"I *do* need some relief right now..."

Koichi sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Are these slides even functional right now?"

"We could have a look and see. Not like there is much else to do now, other than watch James' outbursts."

“I’ll join too. More of a rollercoaster guy, but water parks are sick too.”
Page 39 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus