Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 54 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

fella

"Aww, how sweet!" Bryan exclaimed, lightly snickering under his breath with a huge grin plastered across his face. "You're like Keri's guardian angel!"

Sock

"Oh! Alright!" Rinea gets off her podium and walks over to whoever has the vial, (I don't remember who) and investigates it.

"It looks to be some kind of bioluminescent chemical. Pretty cool stuff, if you ask me. Not sure why Mitzi would have this, I'd watch her do whatever medical things she needed to do and it never involved anything like that."

Collin1002 wrote:
"Aww, how sweet!" Bryan exclaimed, lightly snickering under his breath with a huge grin plastered across his face. "You're like Keri's guardian angel!"

"YOU'RE going to need a guardian angel in a minute!" Urumi growled. "Can we PLEASE get back to the stupid murder trial already?"

She sighed. "So do you have any idea where she'd get something like that?" she asked Rinea.

Shy guy

JesusMonroe wrote:
Datamatt wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:
"Ok, maybe I got something." Jack thought. "Does the mouth of the whale get filled with water as it moves? If so maybe Mitzi poked a hole in the head of the whale so she could breathe as it mosied along? Probably used her IV tube to help. But then the whale sunk underwater...and that's all she could breathe in."

"She did reach the ticket office though," Irene adds. "The curtain was found there."

"The water draining would've made currents. So it could've carried her body pretty much anywhere..."

"While on the topic... the booth could only be entered via the door, yet the booth was perfectly dry. That can only mean the curtain was placed there after the floodwater had receded... whatever that implies."

Sock

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
She sighed. "So do you have any idea where she'd get something like that?" she asked Rinea.

"Not sure." She scratches her head in thought. "Haven't seen anything like that here, or on the blimp or anything. It's usually seen in some testing labs for blood or piss or whatever, or rarely in some surgeries."

KamiPanda wrote:
"While on the topic... the booth could only be entered via the door, yet the booth was perfectly dry. That can only mean the curtain was placed there after the floodwater had receded... whatever that implies."

"Well, yeah, didn't I say that before?" Urumi blinked. "That's why I asked if anyone had a chance to run off by themselves."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"It implies that someone thought the curtain was important enough to move it," Irene adds. "So someone was aware of how Mitzi rode the whale, and after her murder likely moved the curtain... err, I believe."

Last edited by Datamatt on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shy guy

Kachu wrote:
"Not sure." She scratches her head in thought. "Haven't seen anything like that here, or on the blimp or anything. It's usually seen in some testing labs for blood or piss or whatever, or rarely in some surgeries."

"What purpose does it serve there? Does it perhaps glow when in contact with such substances?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Well, yeah, didn't I say that before?" Urumi blinked. "That's why I asked if anyone had a chance to run off by themselves."

"Yes, I am sorry. It beared repeating in light of all we've learned recently."

"Y-yeah, fair enough. S-sorry..." she mumbled quietly to Keri.

"Still, that chemical stuff had to come from SOMEWHERE. Was it in the water park, maybe? Don't know why something like that would be there, though..."

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"What purpose does it serve there? Does it perhaps glow when in contact with such substances?""

"It just glows, really. It's used with something else that I don't even have here for those tests, so I'm almost positive that the tests have no connection with the trial here."

"Yeah! Somewhere!" Rinea nods at Urumi. "What would make most sense, I wonder..?"

"Well, regarding the curtain, I guess it's possible someone could've walked by me without me noticing. I was pretty baked after all." He gave a sheepish grin. "Though there was also some time between when I left the ticket booth and discovered the body. Could've happened then. There's probably only a few people who could've done it at that time."

Kachu wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"What purpose does it serve there? Does it perhaps glow when in contact with such substances?""

"It just glows, really. It's used with something else that I don't even have here for those tests, so I'm almost positive that the tests have no connection with the trial here."

"Yeah! Somewhere!" Rinea nods at Urumi. "What would make most sense, I wonder..?"

"Could it be like that stuff you use to check the pH of water? Wait, I don't think that stuff glows, does it?"

Jack quietly ducked under his podium and duck-walked over to another one, hoping nobody would notice. He accidentally kept a joint lit the whole time so smoke was kind of tracing his patch.

He stopped by Rinea's podium and pulled her down to his level. He began to whisper something in her ear and then walked back to his own, standing back up.

Sock

Rinea looks at Jack for a few moments before shrugging.

Then she looks over to Urumi. "Not really? This stuff just glows in the dark. It's only when combined with other stuff that it has some other effect, which is non-lethal. Drinking it shouldn't do anything either."

Happy Maria

"The Scandalous Sorceress, the blackened?" James seemed rather shocked by this. "That is...quite absurd, but I suppose it also is quite likely at the moment. Is there nothing else decisive here?"

Kachu wrote:
Rinea looks at Jack for a few moments before shrugging.

Then she looks over to Urumi. "Not really? This stuff just glows in the dark. It's only when combined with other stuff that it has some other effect, which is non-lethal. Drinking it shouldn't do anything either."

"'Shouldn't'. Great."

Urumi sighed loudly. "We're not going to get anywhere until someone drinks the stupid thing, are we? Fine. But I'm saying this right now, if this knocks me out or something and any of you jerks do anything weird with me while I'm unconscious, I WILL find out and kill you, got it?"

She took a deep breath, then downed the vial.

Happy Maria

After catching up with everything that had happened since his creator had left to see the World Cup final, James glared angrily at Keri. "I did not write that idiotic love letter to Mitzi. The only thing I wrote was the letter in blue ink; nothing more."

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nothing happens really.

After a while Kyle flicks the lights off and on and nothing glows.

Urumi seems to be alright.

After the lights came back on, Urumi let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Huh... So no glowing... Does that mean the stuff in the vial was in Mitzi's IV bag, then?"

"Mitzi was the Ultimate Emetologist, right? Does that mean that vomit could have been a part of this whole weird scenario?" Florian asks.

Sock

Rinea tries to stifle her giggles by putting a hand over her mouth before she bursts out laughing.

"I can't believe it! That couldn't have gone any better!" She takes a moment to clam herself down.

"The chemical? Yeah It's mine. For a while now I've been putting more and more into that Vomit Nerd's IV. She didn't even know! And it caused this much fun during the trial? I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! What a show! Better than that stupid Director's that's for sure!"

TheLetterF wrote:
"Mitzi was the Ultimate Emetologist, right? Does that mean that vomit could have been a part of this whole weird scenario?" Florian asks.

Having since recovered from his laughing fit, Bren interjects with a most important suggestion.
"Maybe Urumi just drank vomit."

Happy Maria

Kachu wrote:
Rinea tries to stifle her giggles by putting a hand over her mouth before she bursts out laughing.

"I can't believe it! That couldn't have gone any better!" She takes a moment to clam herself down.

"The chemical? Yeah It's mine. For a while now I've been putting more and more into that Vomit Nerd's IV. She didn't even know! And it caused this much fun during the trial? I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! What a show! Better than that stupid Director's that's for sure!"

James simply shook his head bemusedly. "You're an immature child. You don't deserve to call yourself a proper doctor, you loon."

Jack narrowed his eyes at the doctor, but then decided for now he'd take the vial from Urumi. He took a significant bite out of it and began chewing. Figured it was best to be thorough.

The look on his face said it didn't taste pleasant.

Kachu wrote:

Urumi's eyes bulged. "What...? H-hey, what're you talking about? Was there seriously something dangerous in that stuff?"

Sock

Southern Corn wrote:
Kachu wrote:

James simply shook his head bemusedly. "You're an immature child. You don't deserve to call yourself a proper doctor, you loon."

"And why's that?" Rinea asks, tilting her head. "All of my patients have turned out fine in the end, you can ask them! Let me work the way I work."

ASCEND

"Land's sakes!" Otto exclaims, "What is this, kindergarten? Stop eating everything you get your hands on!"

The floor behind Jack's podium opens up and a porta-potty emerges from underneath.

"I'm putting this here in case one of you toddlers needs it!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Kachu wrote:

Urumi's eyes bulged. "What...? H-hey, what're you talking about? Was there seriously something dangerous in that stuff?"

"Nope. Like I said, it just glows!"

"Miss Fletcher?! No...Rinea." Florian shakes his head. "I can't believe you would do such a thing...You don't deserve your talent of being a doctor." The butler continues. "From now on, I will no longer offer my services to you, either."

The butler then turns to the rest of the group. "So...what now?"

"Huh?" Jack said, simultaneously picking a bloody piece of the vial out of his mouth.

"So her IV bag was glowing? What does that do to help us?" He sighed. "Well, I guess we know it wasn't punctured when Her Majesty saw it..."

"That's a lame prank Doc. I expected more of you."
He sounds genuinely disappointed.

Happy Maria

Kachu wrote:
"And why's that?" Rinea asks, tilting her head. "All of my patients have turned out fine in the end, you can ask them! Let me work the way I work."

"All we have to go on with is your own idiotic word. You're still a complete lunatic with no proper regard for the human body, and for sophistication", James added.

Shy guy

"It was a harmless prank," Keri said, unconcerned by Rinea's antics. "I imagine Mitzi would have simply glowed in the dark once enough of the fluid entered her bloodstream, which would have been quite the sight."

"In any case, this proves that Mitzi was indeed in the whale's mouth, even after Florian dived overboard."

Sock

Rinea sticks her tongue out at Boetius. "I can whip you again, you know."

Rinea just rolls her eyes at Florian, not caring. "The little holes in the IV bag are from the needle I used to put that chemical in there, by the way."

"Do you think she was still in the sinking whale cause she was dead?" Jack asked Keri. "The killer would probably be someone from the spa in that case."

fella

"Ay, dios mío... First James's little stunt, and now this. At least it explains the holes in the IV bag and the glowing..." Bryan murmured to himself.

Kachu wrote:

Rinea just rolls her eyes at Florian, not caring. "The little holes in the IV bag are from the needle I used to put that chemical in there, by the way."

"I hate you so much Circe..." he whispers, nevertheless recoiling at the mention of the whip.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Do you think she was still in the sinking whale cause she was dead?" Jack asked Keri. "The killer would probably be someone from the spa in that case."

"But she died from drowning," Urumi pointed out. "How would she have done that before the whale sank?"

Happy Maria

DootDootDoot wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"I hate you so much Circe..." he whispers, nevertheless recoiling at the mention of the whip.

James looked like he was about to blow a gasket. "You mean you're actually the Scandalous Sorceress disguised as that crazy quack?! Why didn't you say so sooner, fool?!", he asked Bren.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"But she died from drowning," Urumi pointed out. "How would she have done that before the whale sank?"

"There was water everywhere. If Mitzi was by the float it was probably easy enough for the killer to do it." Jack explained. "Hey, that actually reminds me. You're kind of the perfect suspect. Mitzi definitely could've left the sauna and run into you before you went back down the left chimney."
Page 54 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus