Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 46 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

Sock

Rinea winces at the sight,, and glances to Koichi.

"Are you an idiot? How about you jump down and bring her back up yourself!"

Equipped with Game

Mitzi tilts her head nonchalantly, "That's one way to go..." She vomits next to her very suddenly, "Dear....ugh..." She feels her own forehead, refraining from saying more then that.

fella

"Dammit, no!" Bryan grinds his teeth as he falls to his knees, looking utterly defeated. "Circe..."

He lets out a hefty sigh and stands back up, glancing over his shoulder at Koichi. "There's no way she survived that. S-She's gone... Dios mío..." He gags at the foul stench assaulting his nostrils, nearly vomiting himself.

Raul stops at the edge of the roof, looking at the scene with a horrified face, but seemingly not reacting to the smell.

"Goddammit! Why...why would she do this? I don't understand..."
Signature loading, please wait...

"Ugh..." Urumi covered her mouth and turned her repulsed face away. "Is that what those candles were? Some kind of farewell present? What kind of-"

And then she yelped when Mitzi threw up on her foot. She just looked down at the mess in stunned silence for several seconds before burying her face in her hands. "...I-I can't deal with this right now..."

Koichi kneels down. Did he fail again? Or was this something else?

"...W-We should have a moment of silence."

Equipped with Game

"It's not contagious," She mumbles harshly to Urumi, throwing some napkins down beside her. "For whenever you can deal with it." She then moves back a distance, clearly not comfortable being around people, but not realizing how close she was getting with the situation at hand.

Urumi quickly wiped herself off as best she could with the napkins, then sighed, folded her hands in front of her, and lowered her head.

fella

Bryan remained silent as he inclined his head, going with Koichi's suggestion of a moment of silence.

Jack put his head down to join in the moment of silence, eyes welling up with tears. He was visibly shaking.

“I don’t know what was going through your head...but thank you for reaching out to me. A-and...thank you for keeping my crush in this class a secret. Thank you for taking that with you...”

Click

"W-wait... Do we hold a trial if someone just breaks a rule?!" Kyle says, in a whiney timid voice. It sound like he's been crying.

"Oh fff... Nevermind, I spoiled it..." he murmurs. "Uh, maybe we would have just done a show of hands, but not anymore."

"..."

"Well, what are you all waiting for! This sucks, I get it! Get out of there, so we don't have to keep reminding ourselves! Euugh..."

Click

"No...no this can't be real..." Florian sobs. "Why would she even do that? She had so much talent and potential...and she seemed nice, too!" The butler shakes his head. "There's no way...this has to be some kind of nightmare.."

Happy Maria

"Oh, she's dead", James said bluntly, not really affected by this death. Somehow, he had been rather quiet during all of this. "…Ah, is it?" He scratched his head. "Wait…AHA!!" He jumped in ecstasy. "It's coming back…I can feel my talent returning to me!" he laughed with delight despite the grim circumstances. "I understand now- the Scandalous Sorceress took it, but when she died, it returned to me! It took long enough!"

No other way than to make this mistake.

Irene turns away from the roof, still keeping a neutral expression after what just happened. "... Perhaps I should go for a walk," she mutters. "I do not understand this..."

Shy guy

"Circe... you believed in love and compassion above all else. I will miss you but I cannot blame you for taking action over inaction. Your final message, I will carry it with me as I continue to write out my own story... I hope I can honour your memory in doing so."

Southern Corn wrote:
"Oh, she's dead", James said bluntly, not really affected by this death. Somehow, he had been rather quiet during all of this. "…Ah, is it?" He scratched his head. "Wait…AHA!!" He jumped in ecstasy. "It's coming back…I can feel my talent returning to me!" he laughed with delight despite the grim circumstances. "I understand now- the Scandalous Sorceress took it, but when she died, it returned to me! It took long enough!"

"To look for profit in another's sacrifice, you sicken me. Do you not see? She never took your talent, it is this killing game that did that. But in her final moments Circe passed a torch onto us... it is no wonder you felt inspired by that. You have just failed to realise the truth, you have failed to acknowledge Circe's kindness. Yours must be a lonely existence, to be so cut off from the world around you..."

Happy Maria

"The only kindness that idiotic writer did was trap me with Mitzi so we could kill Abby, and even that was accidental", James spat. "You're the one who sickens me the most, mad bomber. Tell me, what did she ever mean to you? You never talked to her. She hardly even spoke. Don't even speak to me of love, girl. Love is but an easy tactic for producers to exploit, especially in trashy serials. It means nothing to me, and never will. Besides, have you even considered what she just did? All she did was pointlessly off herself. Other than making this group slightly more tolerable, there are zero benefits here. We're still stuck here with no help." He shook his head. "At least I have my talent back. It feels quite good", he said, smiling sickeningly, before turning away from the others.

"Anyway, so long. I have no intention of further squabbling with you primitive people. I've learnt it to be a pointless endeavour. If anyone of you wished to acknowledge the truth of my words, I shall be at the wave pool." With that, James exited Brenn's room.

Shy guy

Keri sighed sadly. "You are a lost cause... I am glad my morals sicken you, I stand by them firmly and your disgust is my victory. It is sad... you are a man stranded on a raft in the ocean, thinking himself above the sharks slowly circling. The sharks will surely grow tired and begin to gnaw away at the very raft that supports you if you are not careful."

"Bzzt, farewell Ultimate Circe," V.A.L. beeped, eyes a deep, sad grey. "Your loss will be felt, bzzt."

ASCEND

Eventually, the students solemnly exit the rooftop and return to the blimp. Most of them light the candles Circe had given them and leave them in their rooms.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

(…I'm a little confused here, admittedly. Are we still allowed to post now?)

ASCEND

((Yeah I never claimed to the contrary))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

James sighed tiredly. He had just returned from the wave pool, disappointed by the lack of people who decided to see him. He decided to stop by the cafeteria for a small snack. Finding an orange which was to his fancy, he bit into it, slowly savouring the taste.

Shy guy

Spotting James in the dining room, Keri had a sudden thought and went to her room to fetch something before returning. "James, I have been thinking..." She began, approaching him with something held behind her back. "You are all alone here, and so naturally you must be lonely. It is a feeling most terrible, it is no wonder you lash out so at those around you. So... I found this in my bedroom yesterday, and think perhaps you should have it. Despite all you have done, I believe we will be best able to make it through this if we all overcome our insecurities." Saying this, she presented the item to him: the body pillow that had been secretly stashed in the Japanese room.

Happy Maria

James gave Keri a strange look...before nodding with glee. "Of course! Thank you for the gift. I accept it with delight." With that, he seized it and left...to Bryan's room. He knocked briskly. "Hello? Are you home, parkourist?"

Shy guy

"That is excellent!" Keri replied happily, not realising anything was up. "Most do not see the value in bonding with inanimate objects... I am happy to know you are not entirely alone now, for that pillow is as much a part of this world as you or I." And with that she left the blimp, not knowing where James had gone to or what he was planning.

fella

Southern Corn wrote:
James gave Keri a strange look...before nodding with glee. "Of course! Thank you for the gift. I accept it with delight." With that, he seized it and left...to Bryan's room. He knocked briskly. "Hello? Are you home, parkourist?"

After a few moments, Bryan opens the door to his room, looking somewhat dazed. It was apparent that he had just woken up from sleeping for a little bit. "Oh, James. Yeah, I'm here. Whaddya need?" he asked, glancing at the body pillow in the director's hands. He did his damnedest to not smile, and did a surprisingly good job at concealing his amusement.

Happy Maria

Collin1002 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

After a few moments, Bryan opens the door to his room, looking somewhat dazed. It was apparent that he had just woken up from sleeping for a little bit. "Oh, James. Yeah, I'm here. Whaddya need?" he asked, glancing at the body pillow in the director's hands. He did his damnedest to not smile, and did a surprisingly good job at concealing his amusement.

"I know how a man such as yourself must be quite lonely", James started. "And with such as a brash personality, I doubt you ever will be loved. So I have the perfect solution for you- something that will always be by your side no matter what. Here you go!" He threw the pillow at Bryan abruptly. "That is all. Goodbye!" He quickly ran off back to the cafeteria to relax again, giving Bryan no time to respond.

fella

At the mentioning of that he'll never be loved, Bryan rolls his eyes. "Gee, thanks for the compliment--" His words are interrupted by the body pillow being thrown at him, and he blinks as he watches James depart to the cafeteria. "Oh, you crafty little..."

He looks at the body pillow at his feet and sighs before picking it up, moving away from his open doorway. "... I need to give this to someone else and fast," he remarks to himself. "But who... Oh!" Bryan smiles to himself as he carries the body pillow outside his room, doing his best to not be seen. He places it outside of James's bedroom before quickly departing to his room, chuckling.

Urumi entered the blimp around that time; she saw James run by but just shot him a glare. She continued on to her bedroom when she spotted Bryan with a familiar-looking pillow. Before he could shut his bedroom door, she stomped up to him angrily. "Hey," she growled. "Where the hell did you get that?"

Koichi was also passing by when he saw Bryan with his pillow.

"Hello, Bryan! You dropped your pillow!" Koichi said, walking up to Bryan and Urumi. "Here you go!"

fella

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi entered the blimp around that time; she saw James run by but just shot him a glare. She continued on to her bedroom when she spotted Bryan with a familiar-looking pillow. Before he could shut his bedroom door, she stomped up to him angrily. "Hey," she growled. "Where the hell did you get that?"

"Mierda..." Bryan mumbled to himself, lightly biting his lip. So much for stealth. "James gave it to me. Said that since no one's gonna ever love me, I should have that for company. So he threw it at me, aaand before I could respond, he was gone." He shrugs as he says this, looking somewhat perplexed. "I dunno where he got that from, though. And Koichi, it ain't mine."

"James is being so rude," Koichi sighed. "Also, he helped murder someone."

Collin1002 wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Mierda..." Bryan mumbled to himself, lightly biting his lip. So much for stealth. "James gave it to me. Said that since no one's gonna ever love me, I should have that for company. So he threw it at me, aaand before I could respond, he was gone." He shrugs as he says this, looking somewhat perplexed. "I dunno where he got that from, though. And Koichi, it ain't mine."

"Oh, he did, did he? So that's why he seemed like he was in a hurry." She turned to glare towards the dining room. "He got it from my room," she explained to Bryan and Koichi. "It was there when we picked rooms. Meaning he broke into mine and stole some stuff."

Urumi huffed furiously and hurried to her bedroom. "I'm going to see what else that scumbag took."

fella

"Erm... Okay! You do that..." Bryan replied as Urumi went to her bedroom before looking at Koichi. "Yup, he's just been a total scumbag... Dunno why, but oh well, heh."

He scratches behind his head, letting out a sigh of relief. "At least no one got the wrong idea with me having that pillow..."

"If this belongs in the Japanese room, the next best thing would be to return it," Koichi smiled. "Perhaps Urumi would like it back."

"Yeah, James is...problematic." Florian nods. "But we can't let one bad apple ruin the bond we have! As long as we stick together and separate ourselves from the passengers who waste their talents and try to bring down the class, we'll be a-okay!" The butler beams.

fella

"Mhmm. Returning it would probably be for the best," Bryan affirmed. "And that's right, Florian! A few bad apples won't ruin this bunch!"

"Are you guys really all that dense?" Urumi groaned as she stormed back into the hallway. "How am I supposed to sleep knowing that weasel can get into my room whenever he feels like it? And hey, even if you don't care about that, how about this: If he got into my room, what's keeping him from getting into yours? In case you forgot, this is the same guy who already killed someone. You really think he won't try again if he gets a chance?"

Shy guy

Meanwhile, quite unconcerned, Keri floated happily down the lazy river, utterly content.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Are you guys really all that dense?" Urumi groaned as she stormed back into the hallway. "How am I supposed to sleep knowing that weasel can get into my room whenever he feels like it? And hey, even if you don't care about that, how about this: If he got into my room, what's keeping him from getting into yours? In case you forgot, this is the same guy who already killed someone. You really think he won't try again if he gets a chance?"

"This will cheer you up," Koichi smiled, as he returned the pillow. "Did James steal anything else?"
Page 46 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus