Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 50 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Was there, like, a noticable shape in the glowing at all, or no?"

Irene ponders for a few moments. "I was dragged under the water by a wave, and all other light was, well, gone. The only thing I could see was part of the carcass."

KamiPanda wrote:
"From what I have heard so far, I am not sure anyone other than Jack was accounted for in particular," Keri said. "Jack found... the body, but I do not know who else was around at the time, for others only arrived later, after the announcement."

For some reason she gave a small sigh before continuing. "I think that... it will be more difficult to figure out how Mitzi escaped if we do not first eliminate other pieces of evidence as relevant. Miss Sawamatsu, I... have a feeling you left the spa via the chimney in the right sauna," she said in a small voice. "The stones were moved out from under it, perhaps to allow for this, and I do not think anyone else would have been able to fit. VAL said that someone had left when it emerged from the right sauna, but would not say who... so it all lines up. It might explain why nobody could find you for a period, even when they went all around the spa."

"If I am right... then I owe you my life, and have caused yet more problems for you with my foolishness. If that is so then I am deeply sorry... and very, very grateful for what you did."

Urumi's face reddened as she ran her fingers back through her hair and sighed loudly. "Geez, everybody's so nosy... Alright, fine! If you absolutely MUST know, then yes, I climbed up the stupid chimney!

"Like I said, I got sick of just waiting around on the first floor, so while Bryan was busy staring out the window, I went upstairs. Nobody was in the right-hand sauna when I got there, so I went in, moved the rocks out of the way, and was just about to climb up when the robot walked... er, rolled in on me. I told it I'd be right back and to keep quiet about me leaving, but, well, I see how well that worked out." She shot a glare at V.A.L.

"Once I was on the roof, I started looking around for where you might have run off. I noticed the broken window on the control room building and figured that was as good a lead as I'd get, so I swam out there, went inside, and found you stuck under the net. I pulled that off, then dragged your butt out of there and back to the blimp.

"After that, I swam back to the spa and was about to go back down the chimney again, but I heard voices and didn't feel like having to explain why I was climbing down the chimney, so I used the one for the left-hand sauna instead and just kicked the rocks out of the way. Kind of hurt... Anyway, once I was inside again, I heard something going on in the washroom, so I headed over, found the robot and the others, and, well, you know the rest."

Urumi pointed a finger directly at Keri, her other hand firmly planted on her hip. "B-but don't you dare think I went through all of that because I was worried about you!" she loudly declared. "I was, uh... worried that you might be off doing something crazy again and knew I had to stop you if you were! And, well... w-when I found you trapped like that, I couldn't very well just leave you there..." she added as her voice grew progressively quieter. "I mean... h-how would I ever be able to deal with knowing someone died because I didn't do anything to stop it..."

Happy Maria

"You did all that just to save her? Impressive", James admitted. "Did you happen to notice anything else odd besides what you have told us?"

"I said that's not why I went! Weren't you listening?" Urumi blushed.

She took a moment to compose herself, then shook her head. "I don't think so. I saw the blood on the window, but Keri already mentioned that. I did notice the whale float had that white cord on it by the time I got back, but I think that's already been established."

Shy guy

"Thank you. Really," Keri replied simply, smiling at Urumi. "I can't quite express how much it means to me. I have often taken drastic action to help others, but rarely has someone else done the same for me... particularly at risk to their own life. You are very brave."

"From this we have seen, I think, that the cord on the whale is still suspicious. Does this mean that was Mitzi's doing after all? Can you describe the cord in anymore detail?" she asked Florian and Irene.

ASCEND

((They were too busy trying not to drown to get a detailed look at it.))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

No other way than to make this mistake.

KamiPanda wrote:
"From this we have seen, I think, that the cord on the whale is still suspicious. Does this mean that was Mitzi's doing after all? Can you describe the cord in anymore detail?" she asked Florian and Irene.

"Well..." Irene pauses. "The cord was white, quite thick and made out of something like cloth. I did not really get too good of a look at it as it was in the, err, front and we were in the back."

Shy guy

"Could the 'cord' have in fact been tied together towels?" Keri suggested. "The tied-together towels were found right by the deflated whale, and they would match the description you just gave, Irene."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Could the 'cord' have in fact been tied together towels?" Keri suggested. "The tied-together towels were found right by the deflated whale, and they would match the description you just gave, Irene."

"So Mitzi made a cord using a bunch of towels? Why though?"
He picks a chord on his lute out of habit, before wincing at the sound.
"Where exactly was this towel rope?"

KamiPanda wrote:
"Thank you. Really," Keri replied simply, smiling at Urumi. "I can't quite express how much it means to me. I have often taken drastic action to help others, but rarely has someone else done the same for me... particularly at risk to their own life. You are very brave."

Urumi lowered her head and shuffled her feet for a bit. "Y-yeah... s-sure..." she murmured softly.

KamiPanda wrote:

"Um... m-maybe Mitzi used them like a lasso to pull the float over to the washroom window?" Urumi suggested, still looking a little flustered.

Happy Maria

DootDootDoot wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:

"So Mitzi made a cord using a bunch of towels? Why though?"
He picks a chord on his lute out of habit, before wincing at the sound.
"Where exactly was this towel rope?"

"It was next to the washer", James clarified, checking the evidence list. "Wasn't the deflated whale by the park entrance, however?"

fella

"Oh, so you saved her, Urumi? That's great! Good on you for doin' that!" Bryan exclaimed with a thumbs up. "And the towel rope thing was by the deflated whale, which was by the entrance."

"And how much time passed in between Irene and Florian boarding the floatie and the body discovery?"

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Um... m-maybe Mitzi used them like a lasso to pull the float over to the washroom window?" Urumi suggested, still looking a little flustered.

"If she was in the washroom at the time, I do not believe she could have seen nor reached the whale boat," Keri said. "The windows are on opposite sides of the building."

[A rough idea of where the windows, in blue, are: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... m_Maps.png]

fella

DootDootDoot wrote:
"And how much time passed in between Irene and Florian boarding the floatie and the body discovery?"

"I'd say about fifteen to twenty minutes," Bryan replies, scratching his head.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Oh, so you saved her, Urumi? That's great! Good on you for doin' that!" Bryan exclaimed with a thumbs up. "And the towel rope thing was by the deflated whale, which was by the entrance."

"Alright, alright, I'm a hero, I get it already," Urumi grumbled, apparently shrinking behind her podium.

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"If she was in the washroom at the time, I do not believe she could have seen nor reached the whale boat," Keri said. "The windows are on opposite sides of the building."

[A rough idea of where the windows, in blue, are: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... m_Maps.png]

"So... okay... Is it possible that Mitzi knocked the tub over, then ducked into the right-hand sauna and hid in the secret compartment before anyone saw her? Then when everyone went to check on the washroom, she snuck out and went to the other sauna to get on the float?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:

"Alright, alright, I'm a hero, I get it already," Urumi grumbled, apparently shrinking behind her podium.

Noticing Urumi's reaction, Bren starts clapping with enthusiasm.
"Hooray for miss Sawamawasomething the hero! Savior of environmentalists! Climber of chimneys! Bender of limbs!"

"Perhaps the rising water levels dictated the movement of the whale floatie and other objects?"

DootDootDoot wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:

Noticing Urumi's reaction, Bren starts clapping with enthusiasm.
"Hooray for miss Sawamawasomething the hero! Savior of environmentalists! Climber of chimneys! Bender of limbs!"

"I wasn't looking for mockery, either!" Urumi snapped, her face flushed again.

fella

Bryan can't help but let out a little chuckle at Bren's teasing before converting to a more serious look. "Aaaaanyway... If she used the whale floatie to escape, do you think she may have anticipated the water levels rising as part of her plan with James? Just some food for thought." He shrugs.

"Hey, not sure how helpful this is but that weird mark in the sauna...could it have been from the bottom of Mitzi's IV stand? Four points fanning outwards...sounds like it alright."

"Y'know, something's been bothering me." ignoring Urumi's grievances, he looks up. "Hey, Otto. Was this whole flood part of your Scavenger Hunt?"

ASCEND

Otto plays a really loud sound over the monitor. It's several people sighing and groaning in disappointment, like one would hear on a game show when someone got the wrong answer.

"Listen, everyone," Otto says, "As the representative of Sky Vista Cruises, my mission is to ensure that this trip is enjoyable for everyone. Now, raise your hand if you think flooding the waterpark improved your enjoyment of this voyage."

Before anyone has the chance to even register his direction, Otto continues, "See, I told you! I had absolutely nothing to do with that flood!"

Otto leers suspiciously, mumbling, "Now Kyle on the other hand... Well, I can't make promises..."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

(Ignore)

Click

"WHAT?! No! Nononono! I actually can't even control the park from here! Only people in the control room can!"

"S-seriously! I'm doing my best, come on!"

Click

Sock

"What was that announcement we heard that caused the flood? Something something at 500%?" Rinea tilts her head in thought. "Whatever that was, if it wasn't Kyle or Otto, then one of us had to have caused it then right?"

Bren sighs.
"Well, that's another mystery. Whoever set the park to flood must also have sent Keri that fake bomb threat, and maybe once they failed to kill her, they went after Mitzi. The murder method in both cases would be drowning, so there's a connection there."

"I think the flood was just preset, so any of us could've done it. The trap in the control room was so none of us would be able to stop it."

Shy guy

DootDootDoot wrote:
Bren sighs.
"Well, that's another mystery. Whoever set the park to flood must also have sent Keri that fake bomb threat, and maybe once they failed to kill her, they went after Mitzi. The murder method in both cases would be drowning, so there's a connection there."

"I do not believe so. The bomb threat would not have killed me due to my talent, anyone could have known this. And I think Jack was right, the capsules likely came from the candles Circe left with us. The capsule contents... they all seemed... related to love," Keri said nervously. "Or at least a love that Circe desired for us."

"When Bryan locked the control room door, he did not check the inside of the room, so the trap was likely already there. This, I believe, was to stop anyone from interfering with the controls after the killer set an automatic timer for the flooding. My presence there was merely a coincidence: nothing came of it, and Miss Sawamatsu rescued me, which does not line up with me being intentionally lured there."

"So is it even possible that the IV stand could be used to bar the door? Someone would probably notice that...or maybe she was trying to access the roof hatch somehow?"

KamiPanda wrote:
DootDootDoot wrote:
Bren sighs.

"I do not believe so. The bomb threat would not have killed me due to my talent, anyone could have known this. And I think Jack was right, the capsules likely came from the candles Circe left with us. The capsule contents... they all seemed... related to love," Keri said nervously. "Or at least a love that Circe desired for us."

"When Bryan locked the control room door, he did not check the inside of the room, so the trap was likely already there. This, I believe, was to stop anyone from interfering with the controls after the killer set an automatic timer for the flooding. My presence there was merely a coincidence: nothing came of it, and Miss Sawamatsu rescued me, which does not line up with me being intentionally lured there."

"Even if your trap is unrelated to all of this, Mitzi's cause of death can't be ignored. The killer must've taken advantage of the flood, to both isolate all of us and to drown her, so the killer must've been the one to set up this flood to begin with."

"Isn't it most likely that Mitzi caused the flood? Someone must have put the float in the spa beforehand, and she probably used it to get away somehow." Urumi threw a glance James' way. "Well, either her or her partner-in-crime."

"Bodie, did you happen to use the hose as a breathing apparatus? Or a tether to the locker room?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Isn't it most likely that Mitzi caused the flood? Someone must have put the float in the spa beforehand, and she probably used it to get away somehow." Urumi threw a glance James' way. "Well, either her or her partner-in-crime."

"That would require a good amount of set-up...but what bothers me is her reason for being present at the spa. If she planned the flood, why not hide somewhere where escape would be easier? Especially since the motive was not known at the time."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Bodie, did you happen to use the hose as a breathing apparatus? Or a tether to the locker room?"

"Actually, I used to move around. It was really high pressure, so it managed to propel me around. It's how I got to the spa."
He sighs sadly.
"In hindsight, I should've stayed at the locker room." he looks down at his drenched costume, and his precious lute. "Then I could've avoided this." he holds the instrument upside down once again, more water dripping out of it.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"That would require a good amount of set-up...but what bothers me is her reason for being present at the spa. If she planned the flood, why not hide somewhere where escape would be easier? Especially since the motive was not known at the time."

"How should I know?" she shrugged. "Maybe she picked the spa because most of the other buildings would be submerged faster."

Urumi scratched her head. "Speaking of the motive, though, am I the only one who thought it was really weird? I thought 'motives' were supposed to make us want to kill. How does looking for a balloon that saves you if the group votes wrong tie into that?"

She turned an angry look at Otto. "Hey, did the killer come to you with a murder plan beforehand and this whole stupid balloon hunt was just a part of it?"

ASCEND

"Why on Earth would I do that? I'm just a facilitator. I don't give people accommodations!" Otto replies, "The boss sent that motive in! If you want to complain about how 'effective' it was, then complain to the boss!"

"Going back to the topic at hand, I still think we should talk about that floatie. I can't see any more escape routes."

Planetbox wrote:
"Why on Earth would I do that? I'm just a facilitator. I don't give people accommodations!" Otto replies, "The boss sent that motive in! If you want to complain about how 'effective' it was, then complain to the boss!"

"Those are basically the same thing, you... oh, forget it!" Urumi fumed. "Fine, Brennan's right, we should figure out how she COULD have escaped before how she would have known she'd need to escape..."

[put something witty here]

"There should be no doubt the whale float is how Mitzi escaped, yet I think we ought to consider the timing." Oscar taps his wrist to emphasize. "Would she really have been able to slip out right after putting V.A.L. put of commission? I feel it's more likely she set off while the queen and her butler were locked in the sauna. Otherwise we have no answer for the marks around the handle or... well, the fact they were trapped in general."
Page 50 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus