Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 68 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

Sock

Rinea skips back to the group, away from the showers. Her coat stained black with dirt and grime.

"Okay! Off to the dinning room and kitchen, right? Or has that been done already?" She asks the rest of the cleaning crew.

fella

"Er..." Bryan scratches his head, looking a little confused by Florian's question. "I think all of us should be able to leave. We're all humans with our own lives, people to go back to, and whatnot, after all. Even if some of us are--to put it lightly--jerks..." He continues as he glances James's way. "...none of us deserve to die. At least, that's how I see it."

"You know, it's kind of hard to take the 'letting me down' and 'not living up to being an Ultimate' critiques seriously when they're coming from the butler who's been standing around twiddling his thumbs while the rest of us have been busting our butts cleaning this cesspool of a camp," Urumi scoffed. "Just saying."

"O-oh...Okay, nevermind all that. I take back what I said, okay? I guess I'm just having a rough day.." Florian hangs his head in shame. "..Is there anything I can do to help?"

The next night, in the girl’s cabin, everyone jolts awake from a screech. Looking around, they see Urumi panting and stuttering, staring somewhere outside the nearby window.

The others follow her gaze as she points outside, her face contorted into a now very familiar look of disgust and terror.

“Was it a bug?” asks Keri, somewhat knowingly.

“N-No! I swear there was a face right there! It was right up against the glass, ghost white, and it didn’t have any eyes, just empty sockets!”

Urumi takes a few deep breaths and adds, “It was probably just some twisted prank from James or something. Creep.”

Everyone gets up briefly, and Rinea opens the front door of the cabin to check outside. To everyone’s relief, she manages to get back in one piece.

“Well! That was sort of fun! Too bad we didn’t get to see it!” Rinea whines.

Urumi whips her head around, as if startled . “W-Wait… What were we talking about again? I can’t remember anymore. I’m p-probably just tired…”

“Urumi, how could we ignore something like that?” Irene smiles thoughtfully, though she is seemingly also exhausted.

Outside, dark clouds move overhead, blotting out light from the stars, and occasionally, it looks like something moves behind the trees.

[We can say that someone goes to wake up the boys and VAL, so they'll know about this as well.]

No other way than to make this mistake.

"It appears to not be here anymore." Irene adds. "I do believe it was a prank as well. Not a good one, for sure."

Shy guy

"Miss Sawamatsu, are you alright now?" Keri asked in concern. "Should we perhaps check on the others? I am sure we can get James to admit it was his doing."

“Everybody calm down.” Jack said upon entering the girls’ cabin. “There’s a very obvious explanation for what happened. It was a ghost.”

"A g-ghost?!" Koichi stammered, holding up his gun and aiming frantically. "Divine spirit! Please leave this place immediately!"

“I don’t think that’ll work. If it’s really Felicia that is...”

"W-Who's Felicia..?"

Sock

"Ooh! Ghosts! Tell us more, Jack!" Rinea stares at him intently, excited to hear more about whoever Felicia is.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Miss Sawamatsu, are you alright now?" Keri asked in concern. "Should we perhaps check on the others? I am sure we can get James to admit it was his doing."

"Um..." Urumi's eyes fluttered. "Y-yeah. I think so? Wait, what did that slimeball do this time?"

She whirled around on the boys, pointing at them angrily. "A-and what the hell are you doing in here pointing guns around and telling ghost stories? We're trying to sleep!"

Shy guy

"Do you... really not remember? Though I would not think you were just pulling a prank on us..." Keri said, now even more worried. "You have no recollection of seeing a face in the window?"

"In the window?" Urumi repeated before her face flushed with anger. "Wait, was he seriously watching us sleep? Okay, that's it, I'm way past being done with his crap."

She began to step towards the door, then paused and looked back at Keri. "...This isn't a mix-up like the stupid pillow again, right?"

Jack quickly laid a blanket on the ground of the cabin and then turned the lights off. It was pitch black for a few seconds before a candle lit on the blanket, where he was sitting cross-legged a few feet away from it.

"Alright, everyone. Gather around."

"There was once a young girl named Felicia. She was only 4 years old, and well, she was a bit of a problem child. Constantly vicious, always throwing tantrums. She had her moments where she could be sweet, but it was stressful parenting to say the least."

An owl hooted in the distance. The faint sound of crunching leaves could be heard.

"Anyway, the family owned a house on the lake just like this. Or maybe it was this one...?" Jack said, looking at the walls as closely as he could in the dim light.

"Anyway, the mother loved this place more than anything." Jack said, specifically emphasizing this place now. But she and her husband hadn't been able to come out here ever since the daughter was born. But now, they figured the daughter was old enough."

He took a long pause.

"...this weekend was the straw that broke the camel's back. The daughter never stopped crying. The mother couldn't imagine a life where she got a normal night of sleep again. Her husband was already on the brink of losing his job due to his performance sleeping from so little sleep. Their life seemed to have no future. A sense of unending, horrible regularity."

A very cold wind blew through the room but the flame of the candle didn't move. The air seemed to get colder and colder.

"It was one of the most horrible incidents that'd ever happened. In the middle of the night, while her husband was out hiking, she made sure Felicia was fast asleep inside."

The temperature seemed to quite literally drop 10 degrees. Jack shivered a bit before continuing. "It must've taken the mother so long to gather that many leaves, dousing so many of them in lighter fluid. The cabin was set ablaze. Even from all the way out in the woods, her father could hear her scream. Maybe he even heard her banging on the locked doors, trying to find some way out."

Jack looked at the window where the eyeless face had appeared. "The morticians said it was one of the most sad and grizzly bodies they ever recovered--eyes melted right out of her sockets. The father took one look at her, and didn't go home. His wife was arrested, and he just sat at the burnt cabin for the rest of the day, end of the week. End of the month. Eventually, he decided to restore the cabin. Some way of honoring her I guess."

Jack took a long pause, assessing the eyes of the story-watchers. "And then, everyday he swore he could hear her voice. He had never shown signs of insanity before, but this cabin broke him. He had spent time outside of it, even showed improvement, but every time he returned there was less of him.

Finally, he had had enough. He walked out into the shed, as he could swear he heard his daughter throwing another vicious tantrum, he revved up the chainsaw and threw himself on top of it."

Just as Jack finished his story, Raul rushed into the cabin, with a running chainsaw in hand. It was hard for the others to see his face from where he was standing, though, and the sound of the chainsaw made it hard to heard whatever he had just said.
Signature loading, please wait...

Koichi yelped and rushed to the back of the cabin, his gun extended and ready to fire.

"B-Begone, spirit!!"

Urumi vanished completely when Raul barged in. It was as if she'd never been there at all.

fella

Bryan was quite entranced by Jack's story, but when Raul barged in, he let out a high-pitched shriek, scurrying to the back of the cabin. "Oh Dios, ayúdame, no quiero morir!" He said all of this in about two seconds flat.

"I-Is this what the kids mean when they say, 'bye Felicia..?'"

Happy Maria

"Eh?" James walked out of the cabin, somewhat dazed. "What happened now? Who died?"

Raul looked confused as he turned off the chainsaw. "Huh, what's wrong? I was just trying to see if we could make something helpful using wood from the trees here when I heard a commotion. What's going on?"

He then noticed Koichi's gun. "Hey, what have I told you about being careful with that thing?! We'll need to have another talk..."

[put something witty here]

"And quite the commotion it was. Still is, I should say. What in the world could have you all so up in arms?" Oscar wonders aloud as he joins the noisy group, sticking to the doorway rather than entering. "Something scandalous, it seems. I count four... five boys in the girls' cabin? Hmm, what could you all be up to..."

Shy guy

Cesar Zero wrote:
Raul looked confused as he turned off the chainsaw. "Huh, what's wrong? I was just trying to see if we could make something helpful using wood from the trees here when I heard a commotion. What's going on?"

He then noticed Koichi's gun. "Hey, what have I told you about being careful with that thing?! We'll need to have another talk..."

"You were planning to cut down some of the trees around here?" Keri asked incredulously. "You had better have a good reason for that!"

Happy Maria

"So what exactly happened here?", James asked. "You're all moaning and babbling about something or another, but I have yet to find the actual source of all this commotion. Would one of you plebeians care to enlighten me?"

Anyone listening carefully might have heard a soft, hissing whisper from under the bed. "...just hurry up and leave already, you jerks..."

Florian returns to the others holding a flat slab of wood, with an assortment of strange objects on the top.

"Hello, everyone! As an apology for my misbehavior yesterday, I decided to take advantage of the local ingredients to make some organic, sugar-free, fat-free, low calorie, vegan cupcakes! This is a new recipe I've discovered, so I hope you'll like it!"

The butler then sets the slab of wood down, revealing the assortment of bizarre, greenish-brown, strange-smelling pastries. Some of them seem to have something moving inside them, while others appear to have some pebbles and moss encrusted into them.

"Bone apple teeth!"

Sock

Rinea almost gags at the sight of whatever the hell Florian made. "Those look... s-so good!" She mutters to herself briefly before forcing an obviously forced smile, and grabs one of the 'cupcakes'.

"Where did you make these..?"

"Hey, don't be rude! I used fresh nearby ingredients and put them all together in the shower stalls, which work surprisingly well as a makeshift kitchen...Don't knock it til you try it!"

Sock

Rinea exhales deeply before peeling off the cupcake paper (if such a thing doesn't exist then oops).

"Y-yeah.. I'll try it, I guess.. I'm the best doctor, I can't get sick..!" She says before she takes the plunge and takes a bite out of this mess of a dessert. A few seconds in, she grunts loudly, and stops chewing, before running outside and spitting up the cupcake, and possibly yesterday's dinner.

"I bit down on a rock!" she yells from outside.

fella

"Uh..." Bryan awkwardly coughs as he hears Rinea yell from outside, glancing at the tray of "cupcakes" before looking at the doorway. "Think she'll be okay, or...?"

"Oh, I'm sure she's fine! The rock was just there to add some flavor to the cupcake...I didn't expect such a vicious reaction. Oh well, not everyone can appreciate authentic cuisine." Florian says with a shrug.

Shy guy

"Florian... you do not need a makeshift kitchen. There is one already provided for us," Keri pointed out. The sudden strangeness was enough to take her focus away from Raul, and she finally noticed Urumi's situation. "Ah. We should... hold this conversation outside, I think? Or, these conversations, I suppose," she corrected herself, seeing as how about four or five things had happened at once. "This is a girls' bedroom after all."

fella

"Yep, we should!" Without missing a beat, Bryan quickly exits the cabin and heads outside, glad to be away from the putrid dessert.

"I do not see what is so wrong about this dessert," Koichi shrugged, finishing his cupcake. "It is perfectly edible."

"Oh, right, yeah we should move outside! You will have to tell us what recipe you used for these later, Florian!" Raul says as he took a bite out of the 'cupcakes' and hurriedly left the cabin, hoping Keri would forget about what he had just said.

Shy guy

Keri gave a small sigh of relief, before calling out, "But you, James, you must stay for a moment. You must explain if this prank was your doing, and if so you must apologise for it."

Florian tilts his head. "Huh? Where is everyone going...? At least Mister Tachibana has some good taste.."

"Bzzt, are you okay, Ultimate Rinea?" V.A.L. asked outside, joining the doctor as she puked into a bush. "Have you fallen ill, bzzt?"
Page 68 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus