Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 48 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

"So you got a bomb threat, didn't say anything about it, then snuck off to try to defuse it yourself," Urumi sighed at Keri. "We're going to have to have a little talk about what 'trouble' and 'dangerous' mean, because we're clearly using very different definitions."

She then shrugged at V.A.L. "Beats me. All I know is it didn’t look like any chips were broken or missing. I'm not a computer expert."

fella

Bryan glanced at Keri... and then pulled a key out of his pocket, holding it up. "I, uh... locked up the control room earlier. I was worried that someone would try to mess with the controls, so that's why I locked it. But... a tripwire?" He tilts his head to the side. "That's weird... Could someone have set that in there?"

He then looks over at Florian. "Me, Urumi, and Bren carried V.A.L. after he short-circuited. We saw ya face down in the fountain as we carried him, so I got worried and went over to wake you up."

"Bzzt, I undestand," V.A.L. beeped, "but I must insist, bzzt. Can someone PLEASE check my chips, bzzt."

"Alright, let's do this." Raul cleared his throat.

"As Oscar said, I was with the team until James ran off when the flood started. I chased after him until he got to the slides, where I had to wait for him as he went down the euthanasia slide. I carried him out of the water, and he was, of course, unconscious..and he had the Otto balloon in his hand." He stares at James as he says this.

"I popped the balloon with my knife and put in James's pocket, and carried James to the top of the slides. I started making a rope with my shirt so we could to the walkway using it as a makeshift grappling hook. That took me about an hour, when I heard the sound the others described. After that, the slides started to move towards the balcony. I managed to put the rope around one of the balcony posts and use that to pull us there. After that, I went to the blimp to leave James before joining the others."

"As for my investigation, I think Irene pretty much covered all of it...oh, except I'm pretty sure the left sauna was actually off. We also found some rocks under the seats of that sauna."
Signature loading, please wait...

ASCEND

Urumi and Boetius check the compartment on the back of V.A.L.'s head again. It seems to be in the same condition as it was when they checked earlier.

((Clarification, both saunas were supposed to be on, and the rocks in the seats were supposed to be in the rightmost sauna... I'm not entirely certain what happened there, admittedly.))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

ASCEND

((Dumb extra post to make sure the thread title changes. Dab on the haters))
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

V.A.L.'s head spun back and forth, it's eyes flashing multiple subdued colours. "Bzzt, my memory cards must be damaged, bzzt. There is no other explanation for why I have no memories beyond when we split up into groups."

"Ultimate Raul, why did you take Ultimate James back up to the stop of the slides after recovering him, bzzt? Why not simply return to the blimp, bzzt?"

SiRReN wrote:
V.A.L.'s head spun back and forth, it's eyes flashing multiple subdued colours. "Bzzt, my memory cards must be damaged, bzzt. There is no other explanation for why I have no memories beyond when we split up into groups."

"Ultimate Raul, why did you take Ultimate James back up to the stop of the slides after recovering him, bzzt? Why not simply return to the blimp, bzzt?"

"Do you think it might be water damage?" he places a hand on his chin. "Okay, what's the last thing you remember? Mitzi might have something to do with this."

"Bzzt, the last thing I remember is splitting up into groups," V.A.L. told Brennan. "The next memory I have, bzzt, is turning on in my charging station and coming to the trial room, bzzt."

"Well, the water level was quite high by that time. Staying on the ground with James wasn't safe by then." Raul explained to VAL.
Signature loading, please wait...

"Hmmm, well if I had to guess, could the red capsules have been in the candles? Explains how they got in the room." Jack lifted a finger up while explaining. "...and uh, I wouldn't put it past Circe to leave some of these gifts."

Sock

Rinea nods at Jack's guess about the candles. "Mhm! I had one too!"

"Oh, everyone covered what I was doing, pretty much. I'm not sure what kind of fight went down, but it stopped not long after I discovered it!"

"Mitzi had a wimpy cut on her neck, not sure how that got there. But I'm pretty sure she drowned in the end, so it might not even matter."

"Thank you for saving James' life," Koichi said to Raul. "You are a true hero."

Koichi nodded, and then proceeded with his alibi. "My alibi matches up with Oscar -- I was with him, Boetius, and Rinea. We had hid in the locker room during the flood. However, what was failed to mention was our little falling out. Boetius brought out a knife, scared as Oscar foolishly beat up Jack the other day. Frightening."

Koichi shuddered. "However, he would not put his knife down, so I had to reinstate order." He took out his gun and shot it in the air as a demonstration. "...like so."

Koichi looked at Rinea. "Meanwhile, Rinea had disappeared and returned with a whip. She whipped the gun out of my hand! It was a surprise! I am very impressed by your skills in whipping, Rinea! After the trial, I'd like to have a 'whip-off!'"

"...Oh, and Boetius managed to get a slash in on Oscar's hand. I recommend you get that examined for infection after the trial."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Hmmm, well if I had to guess, could the red capsules have been in the candles? Explains how they got in the room." Jack lifted a finger up while explaining. "...and uh, I wouldn't put it past Circe to leave some of these gifts."

"Maybe..." Urumi tapped her foot. "That would make Keri's message awfully weird, though, wouldn't it? She ended up walking right into a trap that could have killed her because of it."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Koichi shuddered. "However, he would not put his knife down, so I had to reinstate order." He took out his gun and shot it in the air as a demonstration. "...like so."

Bren ducks down reflexively at the shot. He quickly recomposes himself.
"Stop doing that! Would it kill you to show a little restraint with that thing?!"

DootDootDoot wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

Bren ducks down reflexively at the shot. He quickly recomposes himself.
"Stop doing that! Would it kill you to show a little restraint with that thing?!"

"Understood."

Koichi put his gun away.

"Wait, Tachi-kun." Jack thought of something. "Did you fire the gun straight up? We found the bullet in a locker...could be unimportant I guess but maybe worth bringing up."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Wait, Tachi-kun." Jack thought of something. "Did you fire the gun straight up? We found the bullet in a locker...could be unimportant I guess but maybe worth bringing up."

"That bullet belonged to me," Koichi replied. "I just meant I shot a gun, in order to reinstate order."

ASCEND

((By the way, whenever all the alibis get shared, it might help to make a bulleted timeline of the events that happened in the spa, since that part can get somewhat confusing.))

"Oh right, I guess I should explain myself. You see, after our little locker room standoff, I left and just wandered around the park looking for that stupid balloon. Which is why, as you may notice," he twirls around dramatically, dropping water all over the floor. "I am, y'know, currently soaked. I got to the spa a little before Urumi, something I'm sure Bryan can confirm. From there, I just helped take Val to the Blimp, and investigated."

ASCEND

((By the way, don't worry about the saunas being on or off because it's stupid and unhelpful

Look pal, if you had like five days to write a cohesive mystery you'd be doing the same thing, okay?))

fella

"By the way, V.A.L., I'm pretty sure it was Mitzi who made you short-circuit, unless someone else was there somehow and ambushed you or something," Bryan chimed in, addressing the robot. "The washtub was tipped on its side, and there was water everywhere, so... yeah."

[put something witty here]

"Formthe moment, I think we ought to bring our attention back to those capsules. Assuming a few of them are as important as that bomb warning." Oscar suggests, looking toward Urumi specifically. "You found two of them, Rini and Mitzi's? Did you happen to check what was in either one?"

Collin1002 wrote:
"By the way, V.A.L., I'm pretty sure it was Mitzi who made you short-circuit, unless someone else was there somehow and ambushed you or something," Bryan chimed in, addressing the robot. "The washtub was tipped on its side, and there was water everywhere, so... yeah."

"That's the most likely scenario. Mitzi must have dumped the washtub on Val, and then escaped the spa so she could find and keep the balloon for herself."

Shy guy

DootDootDoot wrote:
Bren looks down at his instrument.
"I'll probably need to unstring her, leave her to dry, but after that, she'll probably be fine." he states, calming down a little. "I can do it after the trial, I guess. She's old, but she's more resilient than she looks."

"That is good to hear," Keri said, looking relieved. "She's very important to you."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"So you got a bomb threat, didn't say anything about it, then snuck off to try to defuse it yourself," Urumi sighed at Keri. "We're going to have to have a little talk about what 'trouble' and 'dangerous' mean, because we're clearly using very different definitions."

Keri flinched a little, drawing the hem of her robe close again. "I did not want you to worry... and it would have been more dangerous, for everyone, if I had just left the bomb there. That is what I had thought, anyway... yet once again I only caused people problems. It is lucky my talent saved me... though that someone else saved me also makes me wonder if I was ever truly in danger."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"Maybe..." Urumi tapped her foot. "That would make Keri's message awfully weird, though, wouldn't it? She ended up walking right into a trap that could have killed her because of it."

"That is also unusual, however... If the message was intended to lure me into that trap specifically, why would it have been for me, if my talent means that I can potentially survive a drowning trap? The trap is strange in many ways... it was left in a location that was behind a locked door, a location that was only of interest to someone who had received a note from Circe who is now dead."

"We know that someone must have tampered with the controls to automatically set off the flooding. Perhaps they left the trap behind to stop anyone from interfering with their plans? Bryan, did you enter the control room when locking it? Though... this still would not explain how somebody found me down there, as the tamperer would have no need to return."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Ah--" Irene adds, "I would like to mention that when I was underwater for a few moments, the, err, let's say deflated whale, was glowing for some unknown reason. I would not be able to say why at all."

"Your Majesty, I need some clarification. Where was the hiding spot in the sauna? The left or right one?"

lcarus wrote:
"Formthe moment, I think we ought to bring our attention back to those capsules. Assuming a few of them are as important as that bomb warning." Oscar suggests, looking toward Urumi specifically. "You found two of them, Rini and Mitzi's? Did you happen to check what was in either one?"

Urumi blinked twice, then huffed and folded her arms again. "O-of course I checked them! Geez, I'm not stupid or anything, I just didn't go into details because nobody asked! Rinea's was empty, and... um... h-hold on, my shoelace came untied."

She knelt down behind her podium where nobody could see her. About twenty or so seconds later, she stood up again. "There. Uh, right. Mitzi's had some crumpled-up, dumb love letter about a white-haired girl in it."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Your Majesty, I need some clarification. Where was the hiding spot in the sauna? The left or right one?"

"I-- should have said so earlier, I suppose I am just not in the best state of mind at the moment..." She coughs. "It is in both, as both saunas are the exact same."

Datamatt wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"I-- should have said so earlier, I suppose I am just not in the best state of mind at the moment..." She coughs. "It is in both, as both saunas are the exact same."

"...Your Majesty, are you alright? You seem to be exhibiting symptoms from..."

Koichi was reminded of *his* strange tiredness.

"I don't think this is relevant, but my capsule was a naked picture of me. And badly drawn might I add! And uh, not well-proportioned either." Jack huffs.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I don't think this is relevant, but my capsule was a naked picture of me. And badly drawn might I add! And uh, not well-proportioned either." Jack huffs.

"Did the artist mess up your hands? Or your feet?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Datamatt wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"...Your Majesty, are you alright? You seem to be exhibiting symptoms from..."

Koichi was reminded of *his* strange tiredness.

Irene waves her hands dismissively. "No, no, not at all. I am feeling slightly better now."

She sighs lightly. "One more thing. While Florian was heating the sauna I left it, noticing VAL coming out of the adjacent sauna. I asked the-- it, if it had found anything and it replied that it had seen someone leave its sauna. However, it made a promise to not reveal their identity, and before I could question them further it headed into the washroom."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"Did the artist mess up your hands? Or your feet?"

"Yeah, something like that." Jack pouts. "Also just a thought but I don't think James wrote that note with blue ink. I don't think he'd call anyone his 'equal', even Mitzi."

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Keri flinched a little, drawing the hem of her robe close again. "I did not want you to worry... and it would have been more dangerous, for everyone, if I had just left the bomb there. That is what I had thought, anyway... yet once again I only caused people problems. It is lucky my talent saved me... though that someone else saved me also makes me wonder if I was ever truly in danger."

"Yeah, sounds more like the luck thing to me. For all you know, maybe whoever set the trap wanted to force you into a situation where it'd be easy to... you know... get rid of you..."

She cleared her throat and turned to Bryan. "Hey, when exactly did you lock the control room?"

fella

"I just went there, locked it up, and left, taking the key with me. Nothin' really seemed out of place," Bryan replied to Keri before turning to Urumi. "And I locked it up a little bit before the announcement about the balloon and all. I was just worried that the controls could be dangerous, really."

Shy guy

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Yeah, something like that." Jack pouts. "Also just a thought but I don't think James wrote that note with blue ink. I don't think he'd call anyone his 'equal', even Mitzi."

"Yet the note specified that the writer would be unconscious... unless they meant me for whatever reason, it makes sense that it would be James, for only he knew he would end up unconscious after getting the balloon."

Collin1002 wrote:
"I just went there, locked it up, and left, taking the key with me. Nothin' really seemed out of place," Bryan replied to Keri before turning to Urumi. "And I locked it up a little bit before the announcement about the balloon and all. I was just worried that the controls could be dangerous, really."

"But did you look inside?" Keri insisted.

fella

Bryan shakes his head in response to Keri's question. "Not really, no. Sorry..."

Shy guy

"No, that's good, perhaps. It means my earlier theory might be correct - whoever caused the park to flood set up the controls before you were there, and left the trap there to stop anyone from interfering. My falling into it might have just been a coincidence... except for the fact that someone, who has yet to speak up about it, apparently rescued me."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Yet the note specified that the writer would be unconscious... unless they meant me for whatever reason, it makes sense that it would be James, for only he knew he would end up unconscious after getting the balloon.".

"Yeah, I know. I just mean I feel it's more likely a setup."
Page 48 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus