Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 42 of 115[ 4571 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 115  Next
 


Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Doots Ring Eternally Within My Mind

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

KamiPanda wrote:
"I am sure there is something that you and you alone can do." Keri replied, smiling vaguely and heading into the pool herself. "For instance, I can do this." Without warning she dropped down backwards, slowly sinking into the water with the smile still on her face. She stayed down for much longer than a person should, before suddenly resurfacing as though nothing had happened. "By slowing my heart I can limit my oxygen usage." She explained serenely. "It is a very special experience, for I can lie on the bottom and simply... observe."

Bren takes a few steps backwards.
"You have a really creepy talent, y'know?"
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, Ultimate Bryan, may I assess your injuries?" V.A.L. spoke up, slowing catching up to the parkourist and director.

"Eh? Oh, uh, sure!" Bryan responded as he moved his hand for the robot to see his nose clearly, though he still glances James's way, wondering just what he's up to.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4545

James, realising that Bryan had noticed him, immediately put away his camera and whistled innocently. "I'm just enjoying myself. Don't mind me, really."
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

Southern Corn wrote:
James, realising that Bryan had noticed him, immediately put away his camera and whistled innocently. "I'm just enjoying myself. Don't mind me, really."

"... Were you recording me?" Bryan incredulously asked.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4545

Collin1002 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
James, realising that Bryan had noticed him, immediately put away his camera and whistled innocently. "I'm just enjoying myself. Don't mind me, really."

"... Were you recording me?" Bryan incredulously asked.


James grimaced. "I needed to find out whether you were responsible. It was nothing personal, but I have to catch the perpetrator at all costs- my very talent is at stake here, you see. …Did you do it, by the way?", he quickly added, hoping for Bryan to confess.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

Southern Corn wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
James, realising that Bryan had noticed him, immediately put away his camera and whistled innocently. "I'm just enjoying myself. Don't mind me, really."

"... Were you recording me?" Bryan incredulously asked.


James grimaced. "I needed to find out whether you were responsible. It was nothing personal, but I have to catch the perpetrator at all costs- my very talent is at stake here, you see. …Did you do it, by the way?", he quickly added, hoping for Bryan to confess.

Bryan simply blinks, somewhat astonished. "Uh... No. I didn't steal your talent."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1545

Jack had walked back, looking a little dazed with a towel wrapped around his waist and another around his head.

“Yo wait a second...if Jimmy lost his talent does that mean that I’m now the best director here? Fuckin sweet.”
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4545

"I…see." James eyed the parkourist suspiciously. "Very well, then. Carry on with what you were doing." He shook his head and turned toward the wave pool, staring at it, deep in thought. Fortunately, he wasn't there to hear Marlowe unsubtly dissing him in the distance.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 42

DootDootDoot wrote:
Bren takes a few steps backwards.
"You have a really creepy talent, y'know?"


"Yes, I suppose." Keri replied, unconcerned. "It is use of this talent that has resulted in my hair and skin losing all pigmentation... it is as though every time I brush with death, death responds with a brush of its own, a brush that removes life and colour instead of creating it. I can see why some may consider that unpleasant, but I am at peace with this."

Her extended dip into the pool had made a mess of her hair, so she moved to the edge to sit down and clean it up a bit, tying it into a knotted tail. "But as for you, you are a Jester. Does a jester not crave the weightless freedom swimming provides? Though I suppose I cannot make that claim, I do not really understand your talent I am afraid."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"Huh, that's why you're so pale? I kind of wondered about that." Apparently Urumi changed her mind; she walked up to the wave pool wearing a sky-blue one-piece swimsuit and her usual sandals. "I mean, it's your own business, so whatever, I guess."
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am

Posts: 11

"Bzzt, thank you," V.A.L. beeped, and quickly scanned the parkourist.

"You are very lucky, bzzt. No injuries aside from your nose, although it is misaligned, bzzt. Would you like me to realign it?"
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, thank you," V.A.L. beeped, and quickly scanned the parkourist.

"You are very lucky, bzzt. No injuries aside from your nose, although it is misaligned, bzzt. Would you like me to realign it?"

"I'd appreciate that," Bryan responded, still somewhat glancing at James. "Let's hope this doesn't hurt too badly, heh..."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am

Posts: 11

"Bzzt, quick and painless," V.A.L. assured, and it's clawed hand snapped up faster than the eye could see, yanking Bryan's nose back into place.

"...I'm sorry if that hurt, bzzt."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 42

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Huh, that's why you're so pale? I kind of wondered about that." Apparently Urumi changed her mind; she walked up to the wave pool wearing a sky-blue one-piece swimsuit and her usual sandals. "I mean, it's your own business, so whatever, I guess."


"Ah, Miss Sawamatsu." Keri greeted Urumi, smiling over at her. "Yes, I am afraid it is so. My talent has also stunted my growth a little, and I am warned that any extended use of it would result in a shortening of my lifespan. However I would not trade it for anything - it is my own, and I am thankful for it."

"You are here to swim, I take it? I shall join you. Bren, are you quite sure you do not wish for even a quick dip?" She then asked the jester, turning to him. "The water is a perfect temperature."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, quick and painless," V.A.L. assured, and it's clawed hand snapped up faster than the eye could see, yanking Bryan's nose back into place.

"...I'm sorry if that hurt, bzzt."

"Ack!" Bryan winced as his nose was snapped back in place, but just as quickly as the pain was felt, it went away. "Whew... It's fine, heh. Thanks a bunch!"
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am

Posts: 11

"Bzzt, my pleasure," V.A.L. chirped, spinning in a tight circle before wheeling off.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Doots Ring Eternally Within My Mind

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

KamiPanda wrote:
"You are here to swim, I take it? I shall join you. Bren, are you quite sure you do not wish for even a quick dip?" She then asked the jester, turning to him. "The water is a perfect temperature."

"... Fine. I'll go get changed."
He turns and moves towards the changing rooms.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Huh, that's why you're so pale? I kind of wondered about that." Apparently Urumi changed her mind; she walked up to the wave pool wearing a sky-blue one-piece swimsuit and her usual sandals. "I mean, it's your own business, so whatever, I guess."


"Ah, Miss Sawamatsu." Keri greeted Urumi, smiling over at her. "Yes, I am afraid it is so. My talent has also stunted my growth a little, and I am warned that any extended use of it would result in a shortening of my lifespan. However I would not trade it for anything - it is my own, and I am thankful for it."

"You are here to swim, I take it? I shall join you. Bren, are you quite sure you do not wish for even a quick dip?" She then asked the jester, turning to him. "The water is a perfect temperature."

"Oh... I-I see..." Urumi stammered, then muttered quietly to herself. "...So that's why you're the same size as me..."

She quickly recovered with a firm nod of the head. "W-Well, of course I'm here to swim! I mean... There's no point going to the spa and then jumping in the chlorine water, right? It's not like I didn't want to be the only one at the spa or anything!"

She slid out of her shoes and made her way to the pool ladder, descended carefully and gasped softly as her foot entered the water.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

Having wiped up any leftover blood on his nose--though his nose is now somewhat swollen and colored a bright red--Bryan eyes the deep end of the wave pool, preparing to jump in. "Let's hope I don't drown..." he mutters to himself before doing a flip in, a whoop to go along with it.

He stays under for a few moments before emerging from the depths, with only a few words to say to no one in particular. "Holy ass, it's cold! Oh, god, why are most pools so cold at first...?!"
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Doots Ring Eternally Within My Mind

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

Bren returned.
He had indeed ditched most of his costume for a pair of red swimming trunks. Keyword being most.
He kept the collar and everything above it, mask included. So from his shoulders up, he didn't look any different.
Below, however, his lanky and skinny frame was exposed, in all its impressive paleness. Apparently that costume didn't let him get a lot of sun.
The last thing that completed his ridiculous outfit was a large swim ring around his waist.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 42

"Oh, I... suppose I may be less susceptible to the cold than most." Keri said, looking around at people's reactions to the water. "You will soon grow accustomed, Miss Sawamatsu." She added, smiling at Urumi and swimming a little closer.

DootDootDoot wrote:
Bren returned.
He had indeed ditched most of his costume for a pair of red swimming trunks. Keyword being most.
He kept the collar and everything above it, mask included. So from his shoulders up, he didn't look any different.
Below, however, his lanky and skinny frame was exposed, in all its impressive paleness. Apparently that costume didn't let him get a lot of sun.
The last thing that completed his ridiculous outfit was a large swim ring around his waist.


Seeing him arrive, Keri beamed at the jester, entirely unperturbed by his bizarre appearance. "You have come! I suppose I should redact my earlier statement - the water may feel cold at first, please do watch out."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Truly unfortunate.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 4

"I suppose it would be awkward if I was left as the only one noy in the water," Irene muses.

She leaves and heads towards the changing rooms.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"I-I know that," Urumi blushed at Keri's comment. "It's not my first time swimming, you know. ...I mean, who said I was cold?"

She pushed off the ladder, took a deep breath, then dunked her head and flicked it back up above the surface, tossing her wet hair back out of her face. Smiling cheerfully, she looked around... and froze when she saw Brennan. "...You can't be serious," Urumi deadpanned. "There's no way you can swim with that thing on."
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Doots Ring Eternally Within My Mind

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

"Well, maybe I don't want to swim."
He gently lowers himself down into the pool, floating on the swim tube. Although he does his best to keep his collar dry, he seems to be having some difficulty keeping the bells on his headdress out of the water.
"Just for the record, I can swim. I just don't want to."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

"WOOOOO!" A loud whoop is heard coming from the wave pool as the waves crashed down, and for a moment, there's nothing. But then Bryan emerges from the depths, rubbing his eyes before opening them. "Okay, that was awesome! Ugh, got some water in my ear, though..."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Posts: 1

Rinea, who has been walking along the poolside after leaving the robot, tries (and fails) to stifle her laughter at the sight of Boetius. "What a joke! I can't believe what I'm seeing!"
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Truly unfortunate.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 4

Irene came back to the wave pool a few minutes after, outfitted in a two-piece light blue swimsuit decorated with faux flowers and white frills much like her dress. She also kept her headband, but not the 'necklace' wrapped around her forehead. Her body was quite lean and seemingly unblemished, lacking any apparent musculature.

She slowly descends into the water, closing her eyes in reaction to the colder-than-ambient water. Once in, she opens her eyes and sighs. "It sure has been a long time since I have been in a pool."

Last edited by Datamatt on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

Noticing that the others are converging in the normal pool, Bryan climbs out of the wave pool and heads over there. When he's there, he can't help but stifle a laugh at Bren's outfit, covering his mouth with his hand in an attempt to veil his smile. "B-Bren, don't you think that you should take that off, too?" he asks, gesturing to his collar and mask with his free hand.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Doots Ring Eternally Within My Mind

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

Kachu wrote:
Rinea, who has been walking along the poolside after leaving the robot, tries (and fails) to stifle her laughter at the sight of Boetius. "What a joke! I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

"Me neither. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves."
He points towards Rinea, and turns to the other passengers.
"There are children present! And you all pick such immodest bathing suits? Have some shame."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"You're right. I should have worn a mask."

Urumi shot a glance at Irene as she entered the pool, then lowered her eyes and grumbled to herself. "...Stupid royals and their stupid perfect bodies, must be nice..."
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 42

Hearing Urumi's quiet grumblings, Keri spoke up. "I think you have a beautiful body, Miss Sawamatsu. You work hard every day for your talent, and it shows." She said it without a hint of embarrassment.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Me neither. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves."
He points towards Rinea, and turns to the other passengers.
"There are children present! And you all pick such immodest bathing suits? Have some shame."


"There is no shame in displaying one's body." She then commented, not content with just her earlier bold statement apparently. "Our bodies are natural things, and by laying yourself bare you become exposed to the world, thus connected even closer. It is truly a shame that society has formed such a contrasting opinion on the matter."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

[put something witty here]

Gender: Male

Location: Timbuktu

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Posts: 0

"I think Keri's got the right idea. Would you really dishonor the good lord above by staying modest your whole life?" Oscar scoffs. "It's not a crime to let loose once in awhile, is it? I think we've all earned as much."

He dips himself back into the pool, content with lazily floating on his back and drifting aimlessly.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

Koichi wandered in, hearing a commotion.

"What seems to be the issue here?"
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

KamiPanda wrote:
Hearing Urumi's quiet grumblings, Keri spoke up. "I think you have a beautiful body, Miss Sawamatsu. You work hard every day for your talent, and it shows." She said it without a hint of embarrassment.

Urumi, on the other hand, had more than enough hints of embarrassment for the both of them, and it showed clearly on her bright red face. "W-what?!" she shouted hysterically. "What're you talking about?! Don't say things like that, especially not out loud! You're going to give people the wrong idea!"
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 691

Raul had also gotten into the pool. "I have to agree." He said, nodding at Oscar. "Don't we have enough arbitrary rules here as is? There's no need to impose more on ourselves! The fact that we're all comfortable here is just a statement to how close we are to each other! "

He swam around, often getting uncomfortably close to the others as if to illustrate his point.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 42

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi, on the other hand, had more than enough hints of embarrassment for the both of them, and it showed clearly on her bright red face. "W-what?!" she shouted hysterically. "What're you talking about?! Don't say things like that, especially not out loud! You're going to give people the wrong idea!"


"But it is the truth." Keri replied, a little puzzled. "...ah, yes, I am sorry. I am still adjusting to the comfort zones of the average person, perhaps I should not have said that."

"Still, I am happy to hear that I am not alone in my views." She then said, smiling at Oscar and Raul in turn. "We should not hold things back from one another, not if we are to create bonds strong enough to stand firm against this killing game."
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"Um..." Urumi shyly sank down to her neck in the water. "I-it's okay..." she quietly responded to Keri. "...T-thanks..."
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

diddle my bumhole

Gender: Male

Location: United States of America

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

Bryan's head emerges from the water, him facing the wall. He rubs his eyes a bit before opening them, blinking a few times, getting a few gulps of air. It's clear that he was down there seeing how long he could hold his breath for.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4545

James had returned from the wave pool to the normal pool. Seeing everyone there, he raised his eyebrow. "I didn't know you all were capable of swimming", he muttered quietly, and then sat down nearby, not attempting to make any further interaction.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

Southern Corn wrote:
James had returned from the wave pool to the normal pool. Seeing everyone there, he raised his eyebrow. "I didn't know you all were capable of swimming", he muttered quietly, and then sat down nearby, not attempting to make any further interaction.


"Why hello James!" Koichi said enthusiastically, sitting next to James. "How are you doing today?"

The kindness was disturbing...and noticeably strange when considering his actions.
Page 42 of 115 [ 4571 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 115  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO