Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 4 of 4[ 153 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: Danganronpa F4 Post-Game ThreadTopic%20Title

Well tangentially related, I was actually somewhat disappointed with the cast. I liked a lot of the characters--more characters than I've liked in an F game before. But personally I didn't feel like there were too many standouts that I'd put in a hypothetical 'all-time' list or anything, and I preferred past characters of almost all the returning veterans. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm in the minority though.

I was also disappointed with the motives. I know it was somewhat intentional and I'm not sure if there are even enough reasonable motives to fill another F game without repeating so eh. Ironically the first motive was my least favorite.

I've said already just in terms of their impact on V.A.L. I'd say Keri was my favourite character, and I definitely had a stupendous time in my FTE with Kami. I really liked Jack too, although we didn't end up FTEing much, I thought he was super cute in our love suite together.

Outside of direct impacts on me and V.A.L., I'd say my favourite character was Urumi for her tsundere attitude and Boetius for his talent and outfit. I wish I'd managed to FTE with DootDootDoot's Boetius, I bet that would have been fun.

Aside from that there's no character I disliked except the brief stint with Oscar, but that was from V.A.L. Me the person thought it was interesting, and like I said earlier, it would have been a fun interaction to hash that out. Maybe I should've pushed for it a bit during daily life by bringing it up, but V.A.L.'s a stewer lol

And James is, as others have said, the obvious asshole that everyone loved to hate this game.

that moment when the only character of yours JM likes is the one intentionally designed to be as terrible a character as possible

I don't even remember any of the motives from this game besides the rations one, lol. To be fair, I don't think the motives are as important as they were in the first two games due to how killers and victims are chosen in advance now.

I did feel a lot of this cast was more high concept than before. Whether the concepts worked or not was another story. Except for James, who was very low concept high execution, and worked very well. Gone are the days where we all just submitted characters last minute I guess.

Something I noticed. I really liked both Bryan and Urumi, but it was purely for their personalities. When I try to recall things they did in the actual game, not too many things come to mind besides a few daily life things and Ay Caramba. So, I ended up liking Kagayaki generally over Urumi, but Urumi over Kagayaki in terms of just personality, if that makes any sense.

ASCEND

Nanjo and I were really bad at coming up with motives, so we just made our suckyness plot-relevant. Better than playing our suckyness straight, I suppose. Maybe the next game doesn't even need motives though.

I don't know, it's kind of hard to talk about people's characters as a GM. I think Boetius was probably my favorite just because of how well he turned out, and his posts were always fun too. Raul and Jack were also pretty fun to work with. And Koichi and James just pulled off their roles brilliantly, of course.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

I really wish I was better at going in depth at why I like characters, but sadly I'm a dum-dum so y'all are gonna have to settle for my clumsy praise
Keri is indeed my all time favorite from the cast, she was simply very interesting and fun to talk to and to read about once I kicked the bucket. I found her personality, design, backstory, and (true) talent to be very interesting and I legit can't wait to read her ending now that all I have left of her is her FTE with Urumi. Final assessment: Love to bits, but you guys already knew that lmao
Oscar is another big favorite of mine, for a lot of the same reasons as Keri. He's the second character that kept me invested in the game to the end almost solely through having a great personality and character I can't seem to get enough of and I am dreading the moment when I run out of FTEs of his to read. Final assessment: Best boy by a long shot, but I've said that several times already haven't I
Rinea is a favorite I haven't really mentioned a lot. I would say Rinea's biggest flaw is that there isn't enough of her, she died chapter 3 and some very unfortunate timing with Kachu left her character kind of unresolved. Now I really wish our FTE had taken off, because I could certainly use some more Doc in my life. Final assessment: gibe more psico lolli pls
Koichi is an odd one for me. I've said in the past that he wouldn't make a good survivor, but that has nothing to do with how much I like his character. He was highly entertaining, hilarious at several points, and a Good Boy. Final assessment: Love the character, mildly disgruntled with his role in the story.

Also honorable mention to Bryan. I didn't get to know him very well, and I actually kinda wish we had FTEd in the end after all, even though I'm scientifically speaking the worst with FTE.

Happy Maria

Haha, I'm glad mostly everyone likes James, at least. From the moment I made him I knew he would be hated by pretty much everyone and made into a gigantic meme, but while that happened to an extent it still wasn't to the degree I expected. I suppose he was much more of a character than Cox or Chisami and had more standout moments than them. Admittedly a minor problem I had playing him was that some of his reasons for hating people were somewhat shallow? That was to be expected though, I couldn't really know what to pick on about other characters till the game started so I pretty much had to improvise there. Still, I think I did make an overall huge impression on others so I guess there's that. Though a small question to everyone, would you prefer Terry over James or vice versa? I'm asking to try and understand which type of character you would prefer to see me play in the future.

Another thing though that I like is that the 'James did it' things in the thread weren't just people randomly meming because they could. A lot of those theories surprisingly worked, even after James' own demise XD

I really liked Terry. I'd like to play with a character like that again when I'm NOT the bad guy, lol. I wanted to be friends with Terry so badly, but alas, I was John.

Good point, Lone. I guess motives could end up making things too stringent and inflexible in later game, so it's more of a personal disappointment.

I also think me not loving these characters as much as other ones may just be because I wasn't GMing so I had a different perspective.

And to answer SC I liked Terry over James but it has nothing to do with the type of characters they were, nor do I think it should affect the type of characters you play in the future. I just thought he was a better (and funnier) character.

Eh, I wouldn't disagree that these characters were maybe less of a standout over previous. That being said, as someone who (unfortunately) survived through most of the games, it was a lot more fun to interact with a cast that was consistently enjoyable as a whole, rather than waiting for the weaker characters to get killed off (or in some cases, finding that weaker characters made it until the end.)

Yeah I can see why both have their perks. At the very least it’s nice to see the average bar is getting higher.

Happy Maria

Well sure, I actually think this was the best cast yet even though I think F3 had higher highs.

In regards to the James/Terry thing yeah, it own't really have much of an effect on my next character. I just was interested to see how others felt about it. I myself actually prefer James to Terry because I felt he was more fun to write- though in the end it's all personal preference, I liked both a lot in the end.

And on that note, I can officially say that Marlowe> Colin. Congrats JM :p

Yeah, I can definitely understand the fun-ness to write, that’s why I enjoyed Colin. It got difficult during trials though, but I guess I found Jack to be the easiest to write? I don’t really have a decisive ranking of my own characters anyway it changes day to day.

I do like seeing that the trend for players seems to be towards trying something different.

Happy Maria

Haha, fair. But since James wanted the culprits to be found anyway I guess it didn’t bother me too much?

And trying something different has been a trend with me since F3 :p Especially after F2 was just an inferior version of F1 in terms of my character. But yeah, a lot of others also did a lot of unique stuff and it shows!

A bit late to the party, but I’d like to congratulate and thank PB and Nanjo for running this game. Although my time in F4 was short, I had a lot of fun. I’m glad I finally got to kill in one of these games, even if most of the plan was their idea. They did a very nice job of communicating with me, and were very nice and understanding when my work schedule screwed me out of defending myself before everyone voted for Alex. Also I loved the scene they wrote about Alex interviewing Jerry. I had no idea that was coming, and it was a pleasant surprise, even if it did make me tear up a little.

I’d also like to thank SC and Matt for being great FTE partners, I had a blast with you guys, and Lone for making Jerry a great character. I felt horrible killing him.

Here’s looking forward to F5!

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about the dead thread. Thanks to everyone who posted there for making it so much fun!

Last edited by Joker on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Alex was kind of interesting.

In that I thought she wouldn't kill first and thus made our FTE permanent :(

I did like how her death did leave a lasting impact on James though, in that he really did get along with her better than the others. Really, James' luck was super bad. Everyone he trusted either died or betrayed him.

I know dead characters don't get endings, but I decided to do it anyway. So please enjoy this non-canon ending while waiting for actual endings.

Spoiler: Alternate End
"What the fuck am I supposed to take from this?" Chief Grumby asked, staring at the gun and badge that had just been placed on the desk in front of him.

"I'm out of the game." Dallas said, poetically as ever.

"What the-?" The portly police chief struggled to stand up and then went over to Dallas, bearing over him. "That's bullshit, you and I know it. You got real talent, kid. You're gonna squander it?"

"I'm too old for this, Chief."

"Don't gimme that crap!" The Chief growled. "You're gone four years, and I can tell you I haven't laid eyes on another Detective with as much gumption, drive, or skill that you have. You got the eye, kid."

"I'm not cut out for this anymore." Dallas reiterated. "Working by the book does nothing but let the real criminal masterminds get petty sentences--slaps on the wrist. And working off the book...that's a dangerous line to walk on."

The Chief sat back down, reclining in his chair. "Something changed in you. You're not the Dallas I know."

"No." Dallas agreed. "Something better."

The Chief sighed and grabbed the brandy on his desk, pouring two glasses. He pushed one over to Dallas and he grabbed it, swirling it around.

"I'm not blowing smoke here. You're the best of the best." The Chief laughed. "But...I won't stop you if this is what you want."

It's not what I want. Dallas thought. But it's the way it has to be.

Dallas clinked his glass with the Chief, downing the drink.

"You got any revolvers? I was always partial to the Colt myself."

"Nah." The gun store employee shook his head. "Fresh out." He pulled out a display of guns on a mat. "The Walther P99 though...can't go wrong with that."

Dallas frowned. He never liked sacrificing reliability.

"I can place an order?" The gun store owner suggested.

"Nah. The P99 is fine." Dallas said, handing him a wad of cash. "Thanks again."

"No problem. Always a pleasure, Dallas."

Dallas was sitting in his car, smoking a cigarette. He was parked a little down the block from the address he had gotten from the P.I. as soon as he got out of the killing game.

Sally stepped out of the apartment. With her...her new boyfriend.

Every time Dallas saw her, he wanted to step out of the car and say something. That was always the plan, but he always ran away from the moment. He...didn't know what to say. He was afraid of what seeing her again could do to him.

After about a year of the same usual routine, he mustered up the courage to take action. He had decided to write a note rather than confront her directly--leave the choice up to her. It read:

Meet me at Hybe Park by the benches. I'll be there this Friday at 7 PM.

-Dallas

Friday was an awful day for Dallas. He hadn't gotten any sleep the night before, and spent most of the day chainsmoking in an effort to calm his nerves. The day itself was perfect weather, which made him a bit reassured of how romantic the scene could look.

Dallas sat at the bench at 6 PM and waited. A few hours passed. And a few more. Before he knew it, the sun had set and risen again. Sally never showed up.

The first place Dallas stopped after leaving the park was a childhood friend's. Maybe he could get the information he needed there. He pounded his fist against the door.

"Whaddya want?!" The man yelled. It seemed the years hadn't been particularly kind to his friend Bugs. He had put on quite a bit of weight and looked weary beyond his years. "Wait...Dallas?"

"I need to use your computer, Bugs."

"It's Steve." Bugs huffed. "And what the fuck? You come here after 10 years, still playing that stupid song, and you don't even say hello?"

Dallas just pushed past him and went inside. Thankfully, Bug's laptop was open. He sat down.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bugs growled. "That's my-"

"You're friends with Sally, right?" Dallas said, getting on Bugs' Facebook and typing in her name. "Her feed is private."

"Jesus, Dallas. You're completely obsess-"

Dallas put a finger up, telling him to stop speaking. He scrolled through Sally's feed, processing the information.

2 months ago. She updated her status to...engaged.

Dallas sat back, looking defeated.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Bugs asked. He actually looked less angry now, and more sympathetic. "It surprised me too, y'know. You can ask anybody from school and they'll say they thought the two of ya would be together forever. Never seen a couple like you two."

They only saw the good parts. Dallas thought. He knew more than anyone...the one who pushed Sally away was himself. Their relationship was far from perfect in the year leading up to the killing game. Nothing but constant fights, passive-aggressiveness...it all went back to that one case.

"Thanks, Bugs." Dallas stood up. "Sorry I just barged in like that. I should've been more considerate."

"Oh, what? Err, it's fine." Bugs frowned. "You want any coffee? You look exhausted."

"No." Dallas said, leaving.

It had been 3 months. Dallas hadn't returned to Sally's place. He made no attempt to contact her. He tried therapy, he tried dating but...nothing worked. She would never leave his thoughts. The guilt inside of him, the regrets of his past...they only got worse.

Dallas had finished downing the bottle of Jameson in about 10 minutes. He turned his eyes to the gun he had purchased. He was ready.

Dallas looked at the notes he had written: Kagayaki, Akio, Silas, and Sachiko. He hadn't reached out to them since the killing game ended but figured they deserved to know what had happened.

He wasted no time, knowing it'd be best to get it over with quick. He flipped the safety off of the gun, pressed the barrel against his chin, and fired.

Click.

Dallas gasped, the sound of the gun jamming taking him off guard. It was the most shocking feeling he had ever experienced, like he had just died for a moment. His stomach lurched as the world around him spun.

He ran to the bathroom and vomited. Bile getting on his hands and clothes. He retched for a few more minutes, panting all the while.

Instinctively Dallas reached into his breast pocket, pulling out the picture he and Sally had taken as kids. He looked at it often but for some reason, this time felt different.

"I-I can't." Dallas grumbled. "Not like this."

He made his way over to Hybe Park. The rain was pouring, and he could barely see two feet in front of him. He cursed at himself for not thinking to bring an umbrella, but kept walking regardless.

Out in the distance, he could make out a vague silhouette by the benches. Could it really be...?

Dallas reached for the gun in his trenchcoat and dumped it in a nearby sewer drain. He no idea what the probability was that the gun would jam right then. He had no idea how lucky he was to be right here, in this moment.

As Dallas got closer, he saw a woman underneath an umbrella. The rain was so heavy it was barely doing anything, and she was struggling to get a cigarette lit while keeping the umbrella above. He could recognize the blonde hair and freckles from anywhere...it was her.

"Need a light?" Dallas asked, stepping in her view.

Sally looked up, so surprised that she had dropped the umbrella. Her mouth was agape, like she didn't know if what she was seeing was real.

"...Dallas?"

The two of them just stood facing each other, the rain pouring around them. The blares of traffic around them, the rain, the cold...none of it seemed to matter. It's like time had frozen on a single moment.

Sally broke the silence. "Dallas, I'm so-"

"I'm sorry." Dallas interrupted.

"W-What?"

"I'm sorry." He repeated. "I...I'm the greatest Detective in the world but...I was too stupid to see that you were the most important thing that ever happened to me. I took advantage of you. I didn't treat you right. I...I wasn't someone who deserved you."

Dallas could hear Sally sniff, but wasn't sure whether or not she was crying because of the rain. "D-Dallas....I'm the one who should be apologizing. All these years, I thought you were dead because of me. I felt really guilty but eventually...I let myself forget it. I-I...shouldn't have. I won't ever forget it again."

"I don't want you to feel guilty." Dallas assured, touching his hand on her cheek. "There's already a place in hell for guys like me. I just couldn't bear the thought of not seeing you again."

"I-I'm sorry I didn't come that Friday." Sally said. "I didn't think I could do it. I've come here everyday since, hoping you'd show up again. I...I don't think I was able to bear the thought of not seeing you again either."

Dallas smiled solemnly at that. "I heard you're getting married."

Sally just nodded at that.

"Does he make you happy?"

"Yes. He does."

"Good." Dallas said, genuinely glad. "I love you...I love you so much."

Sally's eyes widened. Dallas knew it might've been too much, but he didn't care. He had to say it.

After a tempered silence, Sally embraced Dallas in a warm kiss. It was feeling of nostalgia, childhood memories, and a new beginning. All the turmoil and anguish from the killing game seemed to vanish in an instant.

"I...I love you too."

"You should go home now." Dallas said, forcing the words out. He wanted to stay with her, but knew that wasn't what was best. What was best for her...was to be far from him. To have a life with somebody who could make her happier than he would.

Sally nodded, sniffing. "Do you want to stay out here? Just for tonight?" She asked. "We have a lot to catch up on."

Dallas grinned, feeling like a child again. "I'd love to."

The two of them sat on the bench, talking into the night. It had been a long time since Dallas felt this warm, this close to home. It had been a while since he felt as prepared as he was to take a step forward. Despite the rain, there was no shortage of stars in the sky.

Happy Maria

That was...really nice! Super sentimental and I do like the end that Dallas gets! I almost want to try writing an ending for Terry now so...heck, why not?

Spoiler: Also Non-Canon
"And thus, the most treacherous fiend, Sir Reginald was defeated by the quick thinking and action of the most gallant knight of Zeriphia, Sir Terrence Cardor!" As the narrator finished his line, the man in the suit of fake armour on the stage pulled out a Styrofoam sword and pointed it dramatically at the audience, a delighted smile on his face. The play had finally concluded, and the audience rose up to give a huge round of applause. The man was pleased- his skills hadn't even slightly diminished since that twisted game had concluded.

"Heyyo, nice job up there, Terry!" A girl came up to greet Terry after he had managed to change out of the suit of armour, grinning excitedly. "I swear, you always manage to play the lovably charismatic hero perfectly! How do you even do it so well?"

Terry blushed slightly, scratching his head awkwardly. "Oh, it's really just nothing. It just, erm... comes naturally to you, you know? That's how acting usually goes for me."

"D'aww, you make me sound lame in comparison", the girl pouted. "You always manage to do things so perfectly!"

"Well, you shouldn't downplay yourself either, Chloe. Your costumes are always top-notch", he pointed out. "Like this suit of armour, for example. It's fake and all, but to the audience it's pretty realistic. Even if it's a little sweaty after a while", he said, beckoning to the sweat stains all over him. "I swear, I need to really get out of this thing some more. We have a lot more places to go after this."

"Well, if you need to go out so badly... how about coffee with me at 5:30 today?", Chloe suggested. "It'd be pretty neat talking with you more, Terry. You're so cool even when you're, like, out of character and stuff."

"Well, now how could I refuse such an offer?" Terry shrugged, though the slight smile on his face was quite apparent. "It's a deal, then."

"Awesome! See ya then! I gotta go chat with the others now." With that, she left the room, leaving Terry to himself.

Terry sighed, eyeing the fake armour wistfully. It was a wonder he had still managed to perform fine in the thing after being forced to perform with it for so long. He collapsed onto a nearby chair, his thoughts drifting back to that time. That damn killing game... it was a wonder he had even made it out. He was this close to death and yet, he still managed to survive it.

And the others... Kagayaki, Molly, Sachi and Akio. He hadn't particularly kept any close contact with them, save Sachiko. Apparently, she'd managed to make it to where Tina was being kept, and was doing her best to take care of her where Dale failed. Even after what he had tried to do, Terry could only feel sorry for Dale. He had been in a similar situation to him, all those years ago. His goal was only to take care of someone, yet he was lured away and that someone offed. Though, in Dale's case, at least he had been given a second chance. Lord knows what he would've done had he been given one of those. Would he have tried to kill someone as well? He didn't know, but at this point he didn't even care.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. More fans, most likely. Terry shook away these thoughts and opened the door, pen ready in hand for all the autographs.

Chloe tapped her foot impatiently. "Oh, come on...where is he? He's already five minutes late!" She shook her head in frustration, ready to leave the cafe when...

"Ah! Terry!"

"Sorry I'm late", the theatrical replied simply, an embarrassed smile on his face. "Fangirls surrounding me to sign their memorabilia. You know how it is. So, is this the place?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. I already got a seat for us, so if you could like, order for us both, that'd be neat." Chloe nodded.

Soon enough, their drinks had arrived and the two were seated together, chatting nonchalantly.

"So, like, how long have you been at this, Terry?", she inquired politely.

"Oh, some years at this point. It's quite hard to remember", Terry replied. "It has been a while though, thinking about it."

"Uh, yeah, right! I suppose that's kinda fair. I remember seeing you first on that Peter Pan stage play some years back. That was totally rad", Chloe beamed.

"A-ah, of course", Terry replied nervously. Just thinking about that show made a tremor of guilt run down his spine- that was the very one for which he abandoned his partner. "It was quite a good one, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, and it was totally what propelled you to fame too! One of these days, I'm hoping I get a lucky break like that too", Chloe said hopefully. "It'll come soon enough, I'm betting on it! My gran's gonna be sooo proud!"

"Ah? So your grandmother's supporting you with all this?", Terry asked.

"Whoa there, Terry!" Chloe giggled. "Yeah, sure, she is. She's been great, too. Even in her sickly state, she still keeps cheering for me. Can't have anything better than that, right?"

"S-sick?" Terry froze slightly. He thought he had overcome that till now, but the memories of it all were returning to him now.

"Yeah, like, just a little." Chloe frowned sadly. "The doctors say she's not gonna make it to this December, but... I'm still gonna try my hardest to make her proud!"

"...Of course", Terry said eventually, nodding in approval. "I guess I kinda know where you're coming from. One of my best friends was in a similar position too, but..."

"But what?" Chloe raised her eyebrow. "Something happen?"

"...He didn't make it", Terry replied sorrowfully. "And...well, it's my fault."

"Wait, how can that be? I-it's not... like you-"

"No, I didn't directly do anything to him, at least, but... I abandoned him. He was sick and needed my help, but I left him to go act somewhere else." Terry looked down as he said this. "It's all my fault that Spark died."

"...Really? Is that what you think?"

"Huh?" Terry looked up, somewhat surprised.

"You were still doing your job, right? You were just going to do what you always did. And heck, I'm sure your pal would've understood all this, right? You can't just blame yourself like this, Terry", Chloe replied.

"I...well-"

"If you ask me", she continued, "I think you're being a little too hard on yourself. You're doing great now, and you have the best fanbase in the troupe! You can't get yourself so depressed like this. C'mon, Terry. Snap out of it!"

Terry paused, thinking about it. "I... suppose you're right. What's done is done, after all. And..."

"And what?", Chloe asked.

"I think I can make amends."

Terry entered the hospital, approaching the receptionist. After asking directions, he made his way to a certain room, an odd confidence in his movement. He finally made it to the room, opening it. Inside the room was a young looking boy, hooked up to an IV. He appeared currently unconscious, and according to the receptionist his condition was quite unstable. Regardless, he approached the young boy, looking at him wistfully. Even though he had never seen him in person, he appeared quite familiar. He...had his brother's face.

Terry sighed to himself. "Momo... All that time back, you..."

It was right after the Necronomicon motive was revealed. Terry was hit hard as he realised why he was brought to Ursine Island. It was because of Spark, after all. He was ready to do it- to kill himself. But, then...

"Wait! What are y-you doing?!"

"D-Daddy 'Mo?! Where did you-"

He was watching him, and realised what he was about to do. He stole the Necronomicon from him and ran away. Terry tried to pursue him but to no avail. And then...it was too late. Penelope killed him in her crazy murder scheme, one he would never forgive her for. It was then he realised it- Momo had been trying to save him from his own guilt. And... he died saving him from it. He realised that his sacrifice should not go in vain, and he should keep surviving. If not for his sake, then Momo's sake.

But now, he realised another way he could repay him for what he had done. He remembered what Momo told him about his brother, who was on his deathbed. Just like Spark was. But this time, he was prepared. His fame had procured him a lot of money, and he was going to use every last penny of it to see J.J survive to the end- and stay by his side no matter what.

This was it- his chance at true redemption.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wow I'm so inspired here's one for Monomi

Spoiler:
"...What's a pretty girl like you doing at the big boy table?" asked a man with a gangster panache, stroking his mustache and placing his cards down on the table. His cigar smoke filled the air, but Monomi luckily was short, so she didn't have to smell it.

"...All-in," Monomi replied, not acknowledging his sexist taunt. She had the worst hand imaginable. A 2 of hearts. 3 of spades. 4 of diamonds. 5 of clubs. But a 7 o hearts. Just one short of a straight. Of course, she wouldn't have it any other way. She preferred things...gay. She preferred things off the cuff. She was ready for a challenge.

Her deep confident stare pierced the heart of the man in front of her. He gulped in fear. His sweats were wet and heavy. Monomi was enamoured by the smell of his musk but managed to hold herself together. Otherwise, what would be the point?

"Y-You are bluffing!" the man said in a shock. His hand was a straight flush. He was so confident, he didn't even need to hide his poker face. So why was *she* so confident? It was an intimidation -- it struck the nerve of his soul. In the end, he folded.

"...Go home, kid," Monomi said as she revealed her hand. She walked up, gave the man a light kiss, and slapped him across the face. Leaving with her money, she winked, and walked off. "What a bunch of vewy weak men."

Swag Life. Monomi.

End

Shy guy

So uh

no ending here, just an announcement sorry guys.

Kachu and I were planning to co-host F5, whenever that's up. It'll be after some other RPs that have been talked about. So, just to give people due warning, we were planning on a sci-fi theme for the game. Please do say if that causes problems at all, such as for character designs that wouldn't work in sci-fi. We're in an early enough stage that things could still change based on what people want.

Spoiler: Boetius Brennan: True Ending
"Hey James," Boetius asked, standing in a featureless white void seemingly meant only for dialogue exchange, "you're a director, right?"
"Of course I am, fool." James politely elucidated. "Why would you ask such an obvious question?"
"Just curious, is all." he replied, mask grinning like an idiot. "I wanted to ask if you knew any directands."
James then stabbed him 87 times.

Last edited by DootDootDoot on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okay an F4 ending which I don't think I can ever surpass already got posted so here.

Spoiler: Perhaps Raul's ending.
"What exactly is the meaning of this?!" Lieutenant José said, dropping the report on the table.

"It's as it says there, sir! Captain Raul has perhaps died!" The soldier said.

"Yes, I read literally the only thing it says in the report! What happened to him?!" He shouted.

"There is a possibility he is no longer alive." The soldier clarified. "Isn't it tragic, sir?"

"Well, of course our leader, annoying as he may be naming random things after me, dying would be tragic, but what on earth do you mean when you say he 'perhaps' died?!" He snapped.

"Well, sir, you see, there is a non-zero chance that Captain Raul, at this moment, has ceased all major bodily functions." The soldier elucidated.

"But what are the details?! What did you find out about his disappearance?! Why did I get a 'report' that just says 'perhaps he died'?!"

"Quizás ha muerto." The soldier added, speaking in their native language for the first time for some reason.

"You know what, screw this." The Lieutenant shot the soldier, killing him instantly. "I guess there is a chance Raul himself will come clarify this."

RAUL - PERHAPS END

Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

DootDootDoot wrote:
Spoiler: Boetius Brennan: True Ending
"Hey James," Boetius asked, standing in a featureless white void seemingly meant only for dialogue exchange, "you're a director, right?"
"Of course I am, fool." James politely elucidated. "Why would ask such an obvious question?"
"Just curious, is all." he replied, mask grinning like an idiot. "I wanted to ask if you knew any directands."
James then stabbed him 87 times.

True story, I actually did want to make this my custom title at one point. Good stuff.

fella

Endings? In MY lifetime? It's more likely than you think

Oscar and VALs will come eventually...

I am a believer!

fella

CaptainPancakes wrote:

I am a believer!

are you suuuuuure about that

Collin1002 wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

I am a believer!

are you suuuuuure about that

yaes

I also believe said endings will contain Jose.
Signature loading, please wait...

Jose? But where is Hose B?

well this is awkward

Happy Maria

Joker wrote:

here, with hose a

Southern Corn wrote:
Joker wrote:

here, with hose a

Thanks man, I was looking for that hose everywhere.

Happy Maria

No problem, ya hoser.

By god he's done itFlorian's is so hard to find though it may as well not exist
Page 4 of 4 [ 153 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus