Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 47 of 48[ 1897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Re: NG7: The Nullification Game (Timeline Z)Topic%20Title

Adriana closed her eyes and let out the breath she didn't realize she'd been holding.

She turned down and walked toward Bradley, and knelt down and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You should not do this because people ask it of you." said Adriana. "Anyone who demands you throw away your life for theirs doesn't deserve it from you."

Shy guy

"I... can't accept this. Is there really no other way?" Ghost exclaimed, hands clenched into fists. "If I really came up with this plan, why would I then forget it all? I know myself, I'd have known there was no way I'd go along with something like this without any more context! And even then I can't imagine suggesting it... but I do trust Emma, so if she says I did... This is all so hard to take in," she finished with a sigh.

"If I'm... understanding you correctly, Emma, are you saying that Violet and Bradley are the catalysts for the Blight Y outbreak? That no matter what happens, so long as they both live history finds a way to use them and make the outbreak happen anyway?"

Gettin' Old!

Bradley frowned at Ghost "Come on Ghost! You must think this won't work either! Why would you trust Miss Null? After all she's put us through? After all this pointless mess! If she wanted to prevent Blight-Y getting out all she had to do was leave me to get executed after I nearly escaped that one time!" He shook his head "Miss Null is insane, she's seen some horrific dark timeline and can't shake the thought that this one could be different."

He glared at Emma "She insinuated that she could cure me...that there might be a way I'm not infectious. Killing Violet won't change that so whatever other method she has she is just keeping up her sleeve so that we have to play this game which might stop nothing in the end."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Shy guy

"I trust myself, so I trust Emma," Ghost said simply. "I've been regaining my memories, slowly admittedly, but I remember working with Emma on some things. I remember a memory of what is, now, I think, the time I agreed to stay here with you Bradley, 9 years ago. And I remember talking with Emma when they said you were to be terminated, a discussion that ended with me agreeing to help with the Nullification Game. If I am to trust my own judgement from back then, then I believe Emma is to be trusted."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley said nothing at first and just stared at Ghost with an immense look of hurt and betrayal.

"Fine, maybe you are just a puppet under there after all then!" He spat turning away from Ghost to hide his tears.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Shy guy

"I trust Emma, but that doesn't mean I accept this situation!" Ghost replied earnestly. "As long as there's time I'll keep looking for an alternative. But I can't do that unless I understand the problem in the first place."

"Bradley... I took 9 years out of my life for you. Sealed up in a hazmat suit, working in a bunker in the desert, never allowed to tell the truth. All because I thought there was still hope, that we could find a way to save you. I'm not giving up now."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley sniffed "No! You'd see all those years thrown away because of your blind trust in a madwoman that you don't even remember. When you say you trust Null that's practically the same as believing she's doing the right thing! I must be so worthless to you."

Shaking his head he gestured wildly at Null "Unless she becomes more forthcoming about what's going on here, then she has set this up to happen EXACTLY like this. How can you believe she's in the right and support her while saying that you don't want this to happen! Between you and her everything here was made possible. Either she will give us a way out or force one of us to die." He gestured to Violet "And I don't think Null is going to be cooperative."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Shaking his head he gestured wildly at Null "Unless she becomes more forthcoming about what's going on here, then she has set this up to happen EXACTLY like this. How can you believe she's in the right and support her while saying that you don't want this to happen! Between you and her everything here was made possible. Either she will give us a way out or force one of us to die." He gestured to Violet "And I don't think Null is going to be cooperative."

"That is a very insightful thing to say, Bradley." said Adriana, turning to Emma. "If you really thought that Bradley needed to die, to save the world or bring about whatever future you want, then you'd kill him without this pageantry. But it's a coward that would force Violet to choose for you-- to take her own life or Bradley's. Worse, you're a liar."

"This trial is a false choice and I won't entertain it any longer. Neither Bradley nor Violet are going to scatter themselves (or each other) on the rocks for us, the rest of the world, or anything. This is not Lord of the Flies-- most of us are adults here. It is our duty not to make Violet (or Bradley) make this choice-- it is self-evidently repugnant. If that means that I die if I even can die then it'll be a death I'd be happy with."

"Violet, Bradley-- neither of you get on the elevator." implored Adriana. "It's not that we'll find another way, it's that there is simply no other way."

1000% Knight

Teddy rushed over to Violet and began (an attempt at) consoling her.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gettin' Old!

Bradley frowned "Uhm...maybe but I don't plan on being so fatalistic. My point is more that Null holds the key to our escape so this is pointless not that we should necessarily give up if she is going to kill us all for not participating. Either she has a cure for my condition or she doesn't in which case any outcome where I am not dead is a failure. Any other person would just become a catalyst in Violets place."

Bradley frowned "Then again maybe I'm not the Zero she means? The challenge isn't worded to state me exactly and I've already said how ridiculous it is that I would grow into the Leader when I shouldn't even escape this place at all in most timelines having been through this game."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Emma got up from the ground as no one apparently bothered to help her out before interrogating her. She looked at Ghost again.

"I can't answer any of your questions about this trial. All I know is that you apparently agreed that Bradley dying would help prevent this - everything about Violet's involvement in this, and the way the trial itself worked were your idea, Ghost. I trusted you to have found a definitive solution." She shook her head. "Either way, I can't stop this trial now that it has started."
Signature loading, please wait...

1000% Knight

"So literally nobody here knows what the fuck is going on?!" Teddy snapped, momentarily looking up from Violet.

Gettin' Old!

Bradley hung his head and knelt down by Violet. Null had been about as helpful as expected. "If things are so grim...why couldn't we just go back in time again to try and fix this situation? Its how we've solved every other problem."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

hi

Violet slowly sat up, wiping her eyes. "N-Null? Or Emma? Or whoever...I think...if I have to choose, then..." she looked over at Bradley. "I'm so so sorry, Bradley. B-But I...I promised my dad I would do whatever it takes to get out of here alive...

"My choice...my choice is to put Bradley in the elevator."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley sighed and nodded his head "Of course Violet, that's alright. I understand and its..." Bradley choose his words carefully "The best choice we have." He finished trying his best to be cheerful for Violet as tears crept to his eyes with renewed vigour "Besides, your Dad would probably kill me otherwise." He chuckled slightly as he wiped his eyes.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

"S-so...this is it, huh, Brad?" Albert looks down at the ground, sorrowfully. "I never wanted this to happen to you... no matter what. You might've kicked me in the balls more times than I could even fucking count, you wanted me dead in a good number of timelines, you even stole my data from me in the future but... I don't want you dead." He wipes some approaching tears off his face. "You... remind me of my brother, kid. You're just like Isaac. You might've been a bit of a brat but...you really are like him."

He slowly puts a hand on Bradley, looking more woeful than ever. "I-I'm sorry, Bradley. I'm sorry for everything I did...and couldn't do. I-it was nice knowing you. ...Goodbye."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley gave Albert a scrutinising look "I've not done anything to you in the future. Remember that."

He patted Albert's hand but gently moved it off of him. "We're all assuming this is final for some reason anyway. Just...don't become Sherrington."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

1000% Knight

Teddy found that at some point his tears had become misty and his nose stuffed up. “Thanks, Bradley,” he said in a nasal voice. “...You’re better than we deserve.”

hi

Violet looked away, trying her hardest not to look at Bradley. She stared at her hands for a few moments, deep in thought. "Hey, uh...Bradley? I...before you go, just...I want you to know that...you're the closest friend I've had in a long time. I-I mean, we technically haven't known each other for that long, but I haven't had that many friends recently, and..."

She let out another small laugh. "This sounds so sappy, doesn't it? And I-I'm probably just making this worse anyways..." her face became solemn again. "I just...I just thought I should tell you...and I'm sorry. I wish I didn't have to do this. I wish there was another choice where none of us would die.

"...It probably doesn't matter. You probably hate me for this anyways..."

ASCEND

"...Th-That's really it then? There's no other way out of this?" Helios looked at the floor. "God...this is horrible."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Gettin' Old!

Bradley paused for a moment as a bright smile came to his face as he gave Violet a big hug "Aw don't be silly Violet. I told you it was OK after all didn't I? Null was never going to let me leave here now." He sniffed laughing slightly.

"Besides, you've been the only friend I've ever truly had...human friend anyway" he said giving Einstein a small pet. "I'd never met another kid my age or...ever really and in everything we've been through some of my memories with you and Mr Bianchi are the best I've ever had."

He choked a little on a sob "It's so stupid...even if this is all really dumb. It's been the most human contact I've ever had and that's wonderful. Even if I didn't get to stay there...I finally got to see the outside world, ride a Jeep, feel sand..." He giggled slightly "...argue about comics...Ghost was never interested in that." He added fondly to Teddy.

"Mr Teddy...you might have killed my parents but...I never got to know them anyway so its hard to hate you for that." He finished quietly trying to think of what to say "Please be good out there. You'll take care of Violet I know but please change a bit..." He added.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Shy guy

"Bradley... I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened. I don't have the right to say anything to you now... I've failed you." Ghost's head was hung, and the way her shoulders were shaking suggested she was crying; yet another expression she would never be able to show him.

Adriana physically interposed herself between Bradley and the elevator.

"I'm not letting you through. If you people are really okay with this, then you all can move me if you want and sentence Bradley to death." she said. "I just have a hard time believing humans are so barbaric that this is the only solution."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley looked at Ghost blankly, a lot of emotions playing behind his eyes before reaching out and patting her arm gently "Somehow.Ghost this is what you wanted in the past so...nevermind you'll have your own problems when you are out of here."

He shuddered slightly as Bradley started to cry as well "I just don't know how to deal with this...you kept me imprisoned for years then when I think you are OK...I find out that you planned all this...right down to this extremely elaborate way to kill me...even if you don't remember it...this is your doing." Bradley fell forward just leaning on Ghost and letting his tears run down the cold suit.

"I only hope...if this was your planning...somehow it is another trick...like the rubber bullet in Albert's trial." Bradley swallowed hard "Its just so hard to believe that after all our time together...you still just wanted to kill me in the end..." Bradley choked on his grief and began gently sobbing on Ghost's suit.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Midge salutes Bradley and hangs her head, a mixture of guilt and anguish in her eyes. She grumbles something irritably at herself.

Shy guy

"I never wanted you dead Bradley, even now!" Ghost cried, putting her arms around Bradley despite her earlier inhibition. "I spent 9 years with you, trying to avoid this. Even after they'd had enough and arranged your termination, I never gave up, I tried everything I could to find an alternative! I... this must have been the only option. Maybe that's why I lost my memories... I couldn't face the truth back then, I know I can't now. I don't... I don't want you to go," she finished helplessly.

Gettin' Old!

"I...I know...." Bradley said finally, his voice strained from crying "But this...this is what you and Null have decided. Null says there's no other way." He gently slid out from Ghost's embrace and took a few heavy steps away "I mean...it's nonsense but if this is what you feel is the only way then you've held everyone else at ransom to do it. If I didn't do this then everyone would die, from the circumstances you and Null have manufactured...this is the only way."

He stopped before Adriana seeing her attempt to block the path and looked up at the tall woman "I...I mean...heh if...if I am such a Morphogenetic Nightmare then...then...I could just take control of that extra Helios...or...or...maybe this Adriana...that's how your 'Leader' worked right?" Bradley could barely get the words out through his tears and ragged breath.

"No...I'm not convinced any of this is permanent...if I can...I'll probably just go back to a happier time...maybe when you taught me to play chess Ghost...or when you read me 'The Subtle Knife' for the first time." He said morosely just hanging limp in front of Adriana.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

1000% Knight

“Ghost gave up everything—literally everything—for you, Bradley,” Teddy said weakly. “I’m sure this was the absolute last option she considered.”

Pierre wrote:
He stopped before Adriana seeing her attempt to block the path and looked up at the tall woman "I...I mean...heh if...if I am such a Morphogenetic Nightmare then...then...I could just take control of that extra Helios...or...or...maybe this Adriana...that's how your 'Leader' worked right?" Bradley could barely get the words out through his tears and ragged breath.

"No...I'm not convinced any of this is permanent...if I can...I'll probably just go back to a happier time...maybe when you taught me to play chess Ghost...or when you read me 'The Subtle Knife' for the first time." He said morosely just hanging limp in front of Adriana.

Adriana looked down at Bradley. "If you can make it past me, or otherwise stop me, then that's that. But as long as I have any power over this situation, you won't be killing yourself to save me or anyone else. I respect what you think you're trying to do, but I'm not going to get out of the way of my morals or your life for it."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley sniffed an attempted to muster as much sarcasm as he could "Oh yeah like I really want to get past you and kill myself."

"In truth...if we all died I'm not convinced we wouldn't be put back in this situation again...you do still remember all those timelines right Adriana?"

He looked over at Emma apparently not having the strength or interest in tackling Adriana just now "Miss Null, now that Violet's made her decision...can you tell me if you ever had a cure for me?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Emma looked down. "...no, I didn't. I was hoping I could find a timeline where there was one, but I couldn't, even after all those attempts."
Signature loading, please wait...

Gettin' Old!

Bradley's face somehow etched out a little extra disdain for Emma "Well I suppose lying to children is your specialty. So that's that then...I'd never have a happy ending...even those fond memories where I did get out...were only a short while away from destruction." Bradley rubbed nose not sure what else to say before turning back to Adriana.

"What do you think we should do then...Null will kill us if we don't and you heard it yourself...there was never a chance for me to escape here."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Spoiler: Bradley
Teddy put his hand on Adriana's shoulder. "Just let him go. It's his choice too."

Bradley conceded. "I-It... wouldn't be right if everybody died."

"I'm not moving." Adriana protested.

Teddy grabbed her by the arms, holding her tightly. She shouted and fought back at him, squirming to get out.

"Y-You monster!"

"You think I want this?!" Teddy screamed.

Slowly, Bradley stepped inside. He was trying to put on a brave face as best he could, but it was clear he was terrified of what was about to happen.

"Br-Bradley..." It was clear Ghost was sobbing heavily beneath her suit. "I'm so sorry I couldn't help you."

Emma closed her eyes. "I didn't want this either. As much as you might hate me, I always felt there was a way we could save the future without killing you. I won't give up on that...I still won't."

Bradley looked at Emma with nothing but contempt. The same look was in his eyes when he stared at Ghost, but with a sad feeling of betrayal as well. Slowly, his eyes turned to Violet. She was standing next to Teddy, crying over the decision she had just made.

"I-It's fine, Violet." Bradley smiled. "If I'm really supposed to grow up to be that Zero... then this was the only right choice to make."

Teddy looked like he was about to cry as he held Adriana. "I'm sorry, Bradley. You're in here because of me and now..." He couldn't finish his sentence but it was clear he was aware of the enormity of his consequences.

The doors didn't even close. The sound of a cable snapping could be heard--like the crack of a whip. And then suddenly the image of Bradley just flashed by the shaft as the elevator rocketed downwards.

CRASH

It was a horrific sound of metal smashing and bending and then the most eerie silence. Nobody said a word. Violet fell down and began to sob violently as Teddy attempted to comfort her. Ghost went over to the shaft and peered down it, right before collapsing to her knees. Einstein went next to Ghost, also peering down the shaft. His tail didn't wag as it usually did and he paced around in discomfort.

"What now?" Teddy directed his question at Emma, glaring daggers at her.

"Killing Bradley wouldn't have done anything before--not with the issues regarding Mr. Tesla. But considering what his chances in the election are, and that we removed his data from Adriana... I think it's safe to say we succeeded." She said the last word with no enthusiasm, and with clear doubt. "Blight-Y won't be released."

"Don't pretend you succeeded at anything other than killing an innocent child." Adriana growled.

Emma stared at her, guilt in her eyes. "When I knew Bradley would kill billions, I didn't accept that as a solution. I felt there had to be another way. And the way we stand right now, after 98 attempts, and feeling no closer to a solution... I may have been wrong. There was no 'solution' to saving the world as long as Bradley was still alive. Even when I knew he was incurable, I thought I could find a way. I guess that was just hubris."

Emma walked over to Midge and placed the box she was carrying on the ground. She injected one of them into herself. Slowly, the others who were infected gathered around and did the same.

"Mr. Blaketon, I'll be giving you a video shortly with my findings. Shortly after, I'll be going to prison so...I trust you'll know what to do with it."

"Wait!" Midge interrupted, looking between Emma and Albert. "You're not seriously going to do this again?! You know that the time machine causes nothing but trouble."

Albert sighed. "I-I have to... I never settled things with Ice. I can't let him die like that." He looked over to the shaft. "And if the information Emma found can save Bradley in another time... so be it."

The eight of them stared at the shaft where Bradley had perished. Violet approached it one last time, offering a pained apology through sobs.

Ghost just sat in front of it. She still hadn't said a word or moved the whole time. It was as if she had already died. Slowly, Teddy bent down and draped Ghost's arm over his shoulders.

Then they all turned away. It was time to go.

END

Spoiler: Violet
"...I'll do it." Violet stiffened. She said the words with a very apparent lack of conviction.

"Violet, you don't have to." Bradley said, tearing up. "Y-You don't even do anything. It's o-only because of m-me-me that-"

Violet just pulled Bradley into a tight hug. She had tears in her eyes that were now running down the back of Bradley's clothes. She said nothing for a while, nor did he. Eventually, she let go.

"It should be me, Bradley. I've seen plenty of the world outside. It wouldn't be fair." She turned away from him, walking towards the group. "A-Adriana... can I see your notebook? I want to write a note to my brothers."

Adriana closed her eyes. It almost seemed like she would refuse, not willing to accept that this was the answer. But then slowly, she reached into her purse and handed Violet the notebook. "Y-You're very brave." She said softly. "Braver than all of them. I'll make sure your brothers get it."

Violet spent some time writing in the notebook. She handed it to Teddy, who then wrote something of his own before handing it back to Adriana.

"I... have to go." Violet was looking at the floor while speaking to Teddy. "I love you Daddy... I'm sorry I couldn't keep our promise."

Teddy hugged her tightly. Tears and snot were rolling down his face as he held her tighter. "Don't apologize for anything. Ok? Promise me that."

Eventually, she pulled herself away. Teddy just sat on his knees and watched. Watched as Violet slowly got in the elevator.

And then he stood up, running towards the door. Before anybody even realized he'd gotten up, he was in the elevator.

"D-Dad, don't-!"

Teddy just held her tightly in his arms again. Violet couldn't even finish her sentence the breath taken out of her. She began to cry again.

"Don't worry." Teddy insisted. He grabbed her face gently so she'd be looking right in his eyes. "Just look at me, okay? I'm not going to leave you."

The sound of the cable snapping was sudden. Violet and Teddy didn't scream as it rocketed downwards, leaving the remaining seven to just stare at the back of the elevator shaft.

CRASH

... and that was that. Everybody in the room was left with nothing but silence. Violet and Teddy were... gone.

Bradley's sobs were the first one to break the silence. They quickly turned enraged as he smashed his fists into Ghost's suit over and over again. "Y-You killed her!" He screamed. "Y-You're a monster! She didn't do anything and you killed her!"

Ghost was stumbling through her words, trying to find something to say to defend herself. But she couldn't, and just silently took Bradley's blows.

"And for what?!" Bradley screamed. "You didn't solve anything!"

Emma looked at the ground. "... we should be fine. The Butterfly Effect from this moment forward... I believe the future we're heading towards won't be a bleak one. Ghost and I came to the same conclusion."

"Won't be bleak." Albert repeated the words in a completely monotone voice. "You just fucking killed a child?! And you say it won't be bleak?!"

"...we should cure everyone at the moment." Emma said, changning the subject. "And for now, Bradley needs to remain here."

Ghost nodded. "I will stay then..."

"No." Bradley shook his head. "I-I'll stay... I won't leave. I'll die here if I have to because... I won't have Violet die for nothing." He looked at Ghost, eyes filled with hatred. "I don't want to see you again. I mean it this time."

Ghost didn't respond again. Only the sound of quiet, shaking sobs in her suit could be heard. The vaccines were silently distributed amongst everyone and then taken.

"... is that it then?" Helios asked. He turned to Emma. "The future is 'saved' and Bradley is alive... but I hardly see the upside here."

Emma frowned, "It seems Ghost was right about this trial's outcome... but that doesn't mean I feel good about it. Most of all... I'm relieved that it's over."

Everyone looked back at the elevator shaft.

It's over, huh? Then...we won. Right?

END

Shy guy

"I... can't accept this. Is there really no other way?" Ghost whispered, hands clenched into fists to stop them shaking. She looked around at all the others: Bradley and Violet, talking warmly to each other even now, each willing to give their life for the other; Teddy and Adriana, steadfast in their beliefs, willing to do sacrifice everything for them; and everyone else, brought to the game in varying circumstances, all fighting for something. "What am I doing? What am I here for?" she said, staring at the ground. All of a sudden she fell to her knees, thinking about Bradley and Violet, neither of whom she could let die. "Why am I so weak...?"

Ghost stayed like that for a while, thinking about the game and her role in it, a realisation slowly dawning on her. Then all of a sudden she got to her feet and caught the attention of everyone else in the room. "You know... I think in a lot of ways, this game, this bunker, on this day...is a black box to the universe itself. That’s why today’s events are so important." The others remembered those words: they were the same Emma had used when opening the safe earlier. "I was the one who told Emma that. This was my plan... All along, I had this plan, even when I'd forgotten it. A black box to the universe itself: it doesn't matter what really happens in here, so long as the universe sees the right outcome by the end."

Before the others could comment, she launched into an explanation, willing them to understand. "I'm a woman no-one here really knows. I met Emma 9 years ago, and even she doesn't know me. And a few days ago... I destroyed my face, so now no-one can know me. I was determined that would always be the case. I simply... appeared one day, a mysterious lady, ready to help Bradley, ready to assist Emma. Isn't that convenient?

"So maybe... Maybe I'm like Midge. A girl who grew up in a terrible apocalyptic future, who decided to go back in time to do anything in her power to avert it. But of course, after Midge went back, Albert was turned into a homunculus under Zero's control. Zero wouldn't trust anyone with Albert's time travelling technology. Well, anyone other than... Violet." She stopped to look around at the others. "That's me. Violet Bianchi. And you know what? The universe doesn't care which Violet dies here today."
Re: NG7: The Nullification Game (Timeline Z End)Topic%20Title

Midge smiles.

"Oh. For love, huh?"

She blinks her eyes as they begin to sting from tears.

"That's really cool, Violet."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley looked over at Ghost not quite comprehending what she was saying. As it clicked Bradley's eyes opened wide "No!"

Suddenly Bradley launched himself into Ghost's midriff with a mighty tackle, clinging to her desperately "You can't! It won't change anything! It has to be me!" He insisted beating on Ghost's coat.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

"Yes, if you truly are Violet from the future, I'm not sure how you sacrificing yourself is going to change anything." Helios said, "Sure, we'd all get to leave, but wouldn't the Blight-Y epidemic likely occur anyway?"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Come on Bradley, she did this for you for years and years. You're just breaking her heart if you try and stop her."

Midge watches from nearby, beaming.

Shy guy

Planetbox wrote:
"Yes, if you truly are Violet from the future, I'm not sure how you sacrificing yourself is going to change anything." Helios said, "Sure, we'd all get to leave, but wouldn't the Blight-Y epidemic likely occur anyway?"

"I think by now you've heard of the Butterfly Effect," Ghost said, calm for the situation. "A game of Scrabble changes wildly depending on the word the first player chooses to place down... This is the same. I'm the butterfly, and so long as this happens, the future is free to change into something entirely different. It won't be easy - it won't magically fix itself - but it will no longer be fated for the same destination. All of your efforts that were destined to fail before may now succeed."

Pierre wrote:
Bradley looked over at Ghost not quite comprehending what she was saying. As it clicked Bradley's eyes opened wide "No!"

Suddenly Bradley launched himself into Ghost's midriff with a mighty tackle, clinging to her desperately "You can't! It won't change anything! It has to be me!" He insisted beating on Ghost's coat.

"I've had many, many years to think about this, Bradley," Ghost said warmly, putting an arm around him and rubbing his head with the other. "I know what I'm doing. I set this up even as far back as 9 years ago, when I presented myself to Emma: even back then I concealed myself within this hazmat suit. This has been a long time coming."
Page 47 of 48 [ 1897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus