Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 4 of 48[ 1897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next

Re: NG7: The Nullification Game (Q&A Phase)Topic%20Title

"If there is a tie between TWO people, we'll do a revote with just those TWO. If the only votes were for those TWO people, then rock-paper-scissors seems like a fair solution."

[Meta-narrator: you can vote in thread by stating your intention with big/bold font like others have already. IC that's people casting the vote on their bracelet to a person, but it can be changed up until the deadline.

You can also vote privately. If you have a public and private vote, your private vote will count. If you only have one of them then that one will count.]

1000% Knight

"The kids have spoken." The burly man grinned with a little shrug. "I mean, we have barely any fucking information on the rooms or even each other, so the leader is coming to be taking a shot in the dark regardless, won't they? Violet's proven herself capable with the anagram, and I agree with Emma, that we need to not waste time and do what we can before the virus incapacitates us. So I'll vote for Violet too."
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Happy Maria

"W-well, with that, I think Violet's gonna vote for herself too...so that's 5 out of 10 votes", Albert sighs. "It's almost definitely gonna be her now, really... unless you guys wanna duel with her in rock-paper scissors."

Gettin' Old!

Bradley shuffled his feet "Well...if it's not too much to ask...could we ask for everyone's names before we go any further please?" He suggested to the Burly man "Feels odd that we don't know everyone just yet. Makes it easier to communicate." He added meekly
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

1000% Knight

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Right." The man suddenly remembers that he hadn't actually introduced himself. "I'm Teddy. Teddy Bianchi."

Happy Maria

Hearing Teddy say his name, Albert turns his gaze away from him. "Y-yeah, sure...guess that only leaves the muddy lady, huh? She's hardly even spoken so far...o-other than telling me to shut up, I guess."

“This would be a good time for all of you meet my pet.” Null decided, interrupting the ongoing dicussion.

As if on cue, a dog came in through the vent.

“Ah!” Bradley shouted with glee. “No way!

“Puppy?” Violet seemed confused.

“Out of my way!” Teddy yelled, running to the dog and already briskly rubbing its stomach. “Aw, who’s a good boy? Who’s a good pup?”

“Wait, he has something on him.” Ghost went down to the dog and picked a container off of his collar. Inside were three small protein bars--sizable enough for a quick snack, but small enough where it wouldn’t be worth it to share.

“Wow. A pet and some tiddly food.” Albert sighed. “Good to see our host is amicable.”

“I don’t get it.” Adriana frowned. “How does this help us?”

“Food is good for nutrition. Especially when sick and you need more energy.” Null informed.

Albert rolled his eyes. “Thanks. And?”

“It’s meant to create discord, I would think.” Emma tapped her finger. “Three pieces of food, and eight mouths to feed.”

“A dog needs a name as well.” Null reminded. “Perhaps a separate vote would be the best solution to this.”

Null then explained that everyone had 3 separate voting decisions in front of them.

“Decision 1: You all may use my dog as a helpful companion, but he needs a name.

“Decision 2: There are THREE pieces of food, and EIGHT people able to eat it. The food is too small to share, and may help keep one’s strength up.

“Decision 3: Elect a leader for your group.

“For each decision, you can cast ONE vote.”

3 decisions. Everyone thought. What do we do?

[GROUP DECISION]: Name the dog, who gets the food, who is the leader?
Re: NG7: The Nullification Game (Election Phase)Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

"Uh...yeah, real tricky stuff here", Albert mutters, confused by why this is even happening. "I-I guess, like I said, I'm voting for Violet as the leader... As for who gets the food, 8 people can eat it, right? But Hazzy over there can't, since his face is blocked and shit. So we just split it among everyone else, and boom! ...As for the dog's name..."

He contemplates perhaps the most difficult part of it all for a while before nodding. "I-I have a suggestion, actually. How about we call the dog...Ice? It's like, super chill and stuff and I think it's a pretty chill name for a pup like this."

[The food is too small to share. People make several attempts to try to split it up but boy-howdy is it difficult. Looks like only one person can eat each one]

1000% Knight

"Bradley and Violet should each get a bar, right? They're just kids, after all..."

As Teddy was joyfully playing with the dog, a horrifying thought entered his head.

"Hey," he suddenly shouted towards Emma. "Blight-Z can't affect dogs... Can it?"

Happy Maria

"A-alright, then", Albert sighs, confused because of Null's very odd wording. "I-I guess two of those are going to Violet and Bradley, because face it, they need it more than we do. A-and the other...how about we give it to him?" He points at Teddy. "He looks strong...and capable. Maybe this'll give him some strength."

Hearing Teddy's query, his eyes widen. "Oh, shit! That's right! Y-you wouldn't actually kill the poor blighter off, would you? W-we don't need another thing to use a vaccine on!"

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ASCEND

"Arrgh!" Helios gripped his forehead tightly and tapped his forehead impatiently. "We don't have time for me to explain why going along blindly with the wills of two random children is an idiotic decision in these circumstances. As a Senator, my job is to uphold the Constitution, which dictates that the will of the people is the highest priority... even when all of the people are completely insane."

"Anyway," Helios continued, staring at the protein bars. "I can already tell that two of those bars are going to go to the children, and there's absolutely nothing any mortal man could do about that. So let's just focus on the last piece... which I have no idea how to decide upon."

"And as for the dog, I literally could not care less," he added irritably.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The Blight family seems to only affect people. And some breeds of monkeys." Null responded to Teddy.

Gettin' Old!

Bradley giggled and hopped down beside Teddy to keep petting the pup "You such a good boy aren't you!" He reassured the dog before looking slightly concerned "The dog wouldn't be infected would he?" He asked Null, all thoughts of food forgotten by the cuteness of the dog before Null assured them the dog was not infected.

"I think we should call him....Einstein!" He clapped his knees to try and summon the dog "Because he's such a clever boy isn't he?! Yes he is!"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

1000% Knight

Teddy let out a small sigh of relief.

"I obviously wouldn't mind the bar, but she seems like she might need it the most." Teddy nodded towards the quiet, dirty woman.

Happy Maria

Pierre wrote:
Bradley giggled and hopped down beside Teddy to keep petting the pup "You such a good boy aren't you!" He reassured the dog before looking slightly concerned "The dog wouldn't be infected would he?" He asked Null, all thoughts of food forgotten by the cuteness of the dog before Null assured them the dog was not infected.

"I think we should call him....Einstein!" He clapped his knees to try and summon the dog "Because he's such a clever boy isn't he?! Yes he is!"

"Y-you know Einstein's first name was 'Albert', right?" Albert gives a loose grin for the first time this game, somewhat amused by this. "I-I guess if nobody likes 'Ice' as a nickname, Einstein works fine with me too."

ASCEND

Bad Player wrote:
Teddy let out a small sigh of relief.

"I obviously wouldn't mind the bar, but she seems like she might need it the most." Teddy nodded towards the quiet, dirty woman.

"...Honestly, I don't mind this solution," Helios admitted, "I don't think any of us have reason to suspect that she'd murder all of us somewhere down the road."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

Albert gives a strange look to Helios, quivering in fright. "A-are you insinuating that T-Teddy's gonna kill us all or something? W-what the hell, dude?!"

hi

Violet shrugged. "Guess I'll vote for myself then."

After hearing Helios, she turned, giving him a cold glare. "I'm not a child! Y'know, I'm starting to see why you're gonna lose the election."

She looked down at the dog. "Einstein's good. That's a better name for a cute little guy like this." Violet bent down and scratched behind the dog's ears.

ASCEND

"Who knows, it's possible." Helios said, shrugging. "Though who cares honestly. How about we just give the bar to whoever can solve a crossword puzzle fast enough?"

"Oh, and I just thought of a great name for the dog, too!" Helios added, "'I See Nice Tin!' What? Think it sounds stupid? Well it's an anagram of 'Ice Einstein!' You like anagrams, don't you, Mr. Bentley?" He chuckled to himself.

"Getting the most important thing out of the way: I vote for Violet as the leader." Emma said, placing her vote with her bracelet.

"As for the food bars, I agree the k... Bradley and Violet should get two of them. Not sure about the third one, but I'm fine with Mr.Bianchi's proposal ."

"Of course, I'm fine with whatever people decide for the third choice. We just need to move on now. Quinn would be a good name, though."
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

Planetbox wrote:
"Who knows, it's possible." Helios said, shrugging. "Though who cares honestly. How about we just give the bar to whoever can solve a crossword puzzle fast enough?"

"Oh, and I just thought of a great name for the dog, too!" Helios added, "'I See Nice Tin!' What? Think it sounds stupid? Well it's an anagram of 'Ice Einstein!' You like anagrams, don't you, Mr. Bentley?" He chuckled to himself.

"W-who's Bentley?", Albert asks. "And dude, there's, like, no need to be so bitter over this shit. You make it sound like that anagram was a kid's puzzle. It really wasn't. So get the fuck over it and move on, man. You're, like, being super embarrassing right now", he remarks.

Overhearing Emma's murmur, he raises his eyebrow. "Why Quinn, if I may ask?"

"Ah... it's nothing, really." Emma said, seemingly mildly surprised that Albert had heard her. "Just sounded like a fitting name to me, but again, we should just focus on getting through those doors now."

ASCEND

Southern Corn wrote:
"W-who's Bentley?", Albert asks. "And dude, there's, like, no need to be so bitter over this shit. You make it sound like that anagram was a kid's puzzle. It really wasn't. So get the fuck over it and move on, man. You're, like, being super embarrassing right now", he remarks.

Overhearing Emma's murmur, he raises his eyebrow. "Why Quinn, if I may ask?"

"Yes, yes, precisely. I too am quite embarrassed. How foolish of me to try to avoid gambling with our very lives." Helios replied, ignoring Albert's acknowledgment of his typo. "Though I do believe my point still stands. If we choose to not follow Bianchi's suggestion, we could also attempt some random means of deciding. Anything to get out of here as soon as possible."

Happy Maria

"...That seems to be quite fair, actually", Albert remarks, ignoring Helios trashing him. "There's 6 people remaining who can get that last snack...anybody got a die to roll or something?"

Happy Maria

"..Holy shit!" Albert looks up from his pockets eagerly. "Guys, look!" He opens his palm- there's very coincidentally a 6 sided die on it. "We can use this to decide who gets the last treat!" He smirks at Helios. "I hope you're happy, dude. Your prediction's gonna come true, it seems."

He looks at the others. "Anyone wanna choose a number? I'll go... 1 for now, I guess. 'Eins'-tein and all that", he elucidates.

ASCEND

"Ah, how convenient!" Helios exclaimed, "Now, I'm sure you'd all like to see me pick #2, but you'll have no such luck, I'm afraid."

"Hmm... I suppose I'll go with '3.'" Helios said. "I was named after the Greek god of the Sun, and Sun sounds sort of like 'San' which is Chinese for 3." He scratched his head and looked away. "...How on Earth did I know that?"

Shy guy

"Poor thing..." Ghost said quietly, leaning down to look at the dog but not going any closer to it. "No name of its own, relying on us to pick one for it. Just like me..."

"I'm happy to vote for Violet as leader," Ghost then said, looking back up at the others. "Confident and trustworthy, an ideal leader! But, um, on that note I think everyone was a bit too quick to give in after seeing how she would vote. 1.5 votes isn't much higher than what everyone else has. Even after Bradley sided with her we still had 7 votes against their 3, I think Adriana had the right way of looking at it. Just for future reference."

"As for the protein bars, we should absolutely give one each to Violet and Bradley! After that, well... the older you are, the more you feel the symptoms of illnesses. Maybe Emma should get it?"

Emma looked at Ghost with a confused expression on her face. "You're definitely right about symptoms getting worse with age, specially with such a serious disease, but I'm only 34. Hardly old enough to worry about me over everyone else, no?"

ASCEND

"Golly, that's younger than me!" Helios shouted, "Err... forgive me, I didn't intend to sound so surprised!"

Shy guy

Ghost took a step back, clearly startled. "Is that so? My mistake!" they stammered, moving their arms about awkwardly in their panic. "I can't see very well through this visor, I just assumed... Um, th-then, the others have the right idea, the other lady should get it. She, er... she is older, right?" they asked, uncomfortable with the topic.

ASCEND

"I have no clue," Helios shrugged. "I think we should still do the dice roll anyway. The main point of that is to just give us another concrete option."

"If we're doing it like Mr. Tesla says, then I guess I can be 5. Simply because of my the first letter of my name." Emma said, ignoring the reactions to her real age.

"Well that means Mr. BI-anchi must be 2, and 'dirt' is 4 letters as well as D being the fourth letter, so that took care of itself. And then that leaves 6 for Adriana." Helios summarized.

"I think deciding this with a die is stupid and I'm not getting involved." Teddy grumbled.

"Actually my name is-"

The dirty woman didn't get to finish her sentence as Helios cut her off. "Anyway, go ahead and roll."

Albert threw the die out of his hands. It bounced around and around, before finally settling on a number.

Spoiler: Die Roll

1000% Knight

Teddy shrugged.

(EDIT:)

"Whatever. Like I said, wouldn't have minded getting the last bar, but I have no problems giving them to Violet, Bradley, and Adriana. While I'm at it, 'Einstein' is fine for this little guy too." Teddy renewed the intensity of his petting.

ASCEND

Helios gave Teddy a digusted look for his lacklustre response.

"We might as well just let people decide from here whom they vote for," Helios said, "You should all figure out what you're naming that dog until then."

Without another word, Helios inputted his votes using the vote input device thingy.

Shy guy

"What happens if someone abstains?" Ghost asked Null. "It does not feel right to me that I would have a say in naming the dog when I cannot even name myself."

"Abstaining is allowed. I'll reserve the right to force participation if necessary, but for this decision it is not."

Null paused for some time and then spoke up again. "Additionally, here's an extra note on votes. You can kill someone to get their vote. However, you don't have to take one's vote if you kill them if you prefer discretion."

Shy guy

"You can what?" Ghost squawked, clutching two gloved hands together. "That would be unnecessary, surely! I thought you wanted us to survive? All of us!"

Gettin' Old!

Bradley squeaked a little "B...but you gave me and Violet more points that other people. Why would you want to make us more vulnerable than we already are?" He mumbled clearly distressed by the new rules. "What do you even want to get out of all this?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 4 of 48 [ 1897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus