Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 44 of 100[ 4000 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 100  Next

Re: Danganronpa F5: Delusions of EdenTopic%20Title

"Leave it to a machine to ruin the mood." Honda sighed. "At least everyone seemed to enjoy it while it lasted."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Guys, I have a confession to make," Marshall says with an earnest look on his face, and his hands stuffed deep in his pockets.

"Me and Eve are secret midnight lovers. This must be what Adam was thinking about when he said someone here might help her. But don't worry, our relationship is purely physical and I would never help her hurt you guys."

He sighs mockingly, barely able to conceal a smile, "Boy, it feels good to finally get that off my conscience. Sorry for keeping that secret."

"Congratulations, Lord Marshall." Honda smiled. "I wish you two a lifetime of happiness."

ASCEND

Eli sighed. "Honestly, I'm more willin' to buy Marshall's theory than the one who made Eve being among us. I mean, I can't think of many people here who could put together an android like that, and there's really no reason for them to risk their necks and stick around here if they've already got Eve watchin' the game. The worst folks in this world are the ones who can spread their shit around without gettin' their hands dirty."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Planetbox wrote:
Eli sighed. "Honestly, I'm more willin' to buy Marshall's theory than the one who made Eve being among us. I mean, I can't think of many people here who could put together an android like that, and there's really no reason for them to risk their necks and stick around here if they've already got Eve watchin' the game. The worst folks in this world are the ones who can spread their shit around without gettin' their hands dirty."

"That's true, but they could still be nearby watching us, y'know..?"

Nicos tilted his head. "And there's still the thing about...Gawain..? Ooh..what if he knows something?"

hi

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Guys, I have a confession to make," Marshall says with an earnest look on his face, and his hands stuffed deep in his pockets.

"Me and Eve are secret midnight lovers. This must be what Adam was thinking about when he said someone here might help her. But don't worry, our relationship is purely physical and I would never help her hurt you guys."

He sighs mockingly, barely able to conceal a smile, "Boy, it feels good to finally get that off my conscience. Sorry for keeping that secret."

"...I doubt that Eve was physically built for that." Annabella frowned.

"Anatomically correct," Marshall winks suggestively to Althea.

"Anyway, I'm glad you guys are excited for me, but I don't expect it to last. She's too needy."

He rolls his eyes at Rose, "Yeah, lecture me some more about how I'm not treating the deaths of my friends with enough reverence."

"Anyway, on that subject, if someone could fix Eve's hand for me it'd really help me out."

"I'd love to!" Nana raised her hand excitedly. "Oh, but, uh, I'm not a doctor or anything so I wouldn't have any idea what to do. So maybe I shouldn't try after all. Sorry..." She put her hand back down.

The American Dream

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Anyway, on that subject, if someone could fix Eve's hand for me it'd really help me out."

"Oh, so that's what you're doing. You're smarter than you look."

fella

"So one of us is behind all of this shit... Unless that 3% is true, then yeah, looks like that's the case," Taylor grimly muttered, cautiously eyeing the other Ultimates.

"Well... fuck. The likely case is that one of us is insane enough to actually set this whole thing up..."

"So our mastermind is likely somebody who we haven't met yet..." Kyoya murmured the group's deduction to himself. "That would make sense, as he'd be out of harm's way. Yet I'd also wager that the mastermind is insane enough to want to be immersed in the game itself. Perhaps even participating by proxy. Very interesting."

"Don't worry Nana. It's not that urgent. We'll make do nicely without it," smirks Marshall. "Thanks for offering though."

He gives a smug nod over to Skylar.

"I mean, if Eve really was made by someone here, I feel like it's going to be pretty easy to figure out who it was. Obviously they're a nerd, desperate for attention, and, you know, lonely."

The American Dream

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
He gives a smug nod over to Skylar.

"I mean, if Eve really was made by someone here, I feel like it's going to be pretty easy to figure out who it was. Obviously they're a nerd, desperate for attention, and, you know, lonely."

"I dunno about you but... dating a robot sounds kinda lonely... and sad. Really sad. Kinda like all the guys in my old anime club obsessed with this android girl that didn't wear pants from an old video game."

She scratched her chin. "Really makes you wonder what kinds of people game developers are..."

"Look, if I made her, it'd be weird, yeah? But I just met her and she couldn't keep herself off of me, so it's different," Marshall chuckles in response.

The American Dream

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Look, if I made her, it'd be weird, yeah? But I just met her and she couldn't keep herself off of me, so it's different," Marshall chuckles in response.

"If you say so... it's still weird, though." Skylar shrugged. "Not that you're telling the truth, anyway. I certainly didn't take you as the type of person to move on that quickly, but I guess I should've."

"Mr. Keyes, I believe this is what my grandfather would have called a 'bad influence'." Althea sighed.
"And if anything, I'd say that in my medical opinion Eve is in dire need of a quadruple amputation!"

"Hey... What's that supposed to mean? You're saying you woulda said no to those big red eyes? I think you're overestimating your willpower," Marshall says, arching his eyebrows exaggeratedly at Skylar. "And besides, no harm no foul, right?"

He laughs pretty hard and then sort of blushes.

"Alright Althea, I'll knock it off," he snickers. "For now at least."

"Hey, I did my part. Maybe one of you guys can take out one of her legs."

fella

"Pretty sure anyone would say no to those red eyes. Especially because they belong to a psychotic android..." Taylor snarkily commented.

The American Dream

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Hey... What's that supposed to mean? You're saying you woulda said no to those big red eyes? I think you're overestimating your willpower," Marshall says, arching his eyebrows exaggeratedly at Skylar. "And besides, no harm no foul, right?"

“My mistake. Maybe I had misread the relationship between you and Siri, it seems. Having a bizarre sexual relationship with the thing that led to your friend’s demise. That sounds pretty Shakespearean, now that I think about it...”

Just a guy online.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:

((Hey, I just met you, and this is craaaazyyyy
But here's my number, so call me maybe

-Eve, on a super-secret hidden love letter to Marshall, disguised as a letter to Gawain))

Nana bit her lip and lowered her eyes, one hand squeezing her forearm.

WinterCoat wrote:
Doctor Nanjo wrote:

“My mistake. Maybe I had misread the relationship between you and Siri, it seems. Having a bizarre sexual relationship with the thing that led to your friend’s demise. That sounds pretty Shakespearean, now that I think about it...”

"Hey! You're way out of line..!"

Marshall's smile is wiped off his face for a moment.

"Whatever. I don't care," he grumbles.

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Hey! You're way out of line..!"

"I never was good with coloring books..."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Marshall's smile is wiped off his face for a moment.

"Whatever. I don't care," he grumbles.

"Don't bet when you can't afford to lose." Despite the malicious nature of her earlier comments, this one was said with an air of seriousness. "Your attempt to try and weed out the one working with that slutty robot was pretty good, honestly. The only problem is that anyone who knows you would know that you're full of shit. And I think it's safe to say that, despite how little time we've spent together, we know each other decently well, at least enough to know you'd never do something like that."

She sighed. "Again, I applaud your attempt... but I don't think it'd be that easy to find the person that... well, let everything that's happened so far happen. I'm..." she looked away as she spoke, "...I'm sorry for saying that. It wasn't fair to you..."

After that little bit of self-awareness, she promptly left, deciding to go mess around in the medical room rather than irritate her peers any further.

"...Tch, everyone always thinks they know everything," Nicos sighed, looking at Marshall with some concern. "She'll come around, though..."

Marshall looks away from the others.

"Well, whatever, I guess I'm done goofing around for right now, sorry."

Nina didn't seem too bothered by anything.

"I don't care who created Eve. I hate you guys already, this just gives me more reason to."

She proceeds to search for the Saw DVD from yesterday.

fella

"Aww, how sweet," Taylor snarked in response to Nina.

Happy Maria

"I have to agree with Althie. You simply cannot have an affair like that, Marshall!", Evelyn exclaimed. "It's as good as betraying our trust. Eve is our mutual enemy,the one we have to defeat! We cannot let her get the better of us!"

The American Dream

In the medical room, Skylar found herself going through a bunch of drawers in the hopes that something would entertain her.

Perhaps she made a bad decision in going to the most boring room in the facility.

So, she took out a bottle of rubbing alcohol from one of the drawers and repeatedly sniffed it out of sheer boredom.

She was trying to get on the nearest train to Flavortown.

Seeing the conversation dying down, Honda decided to take a walk. As he passed by the medical room, he heard some noise from inside and went in to investigate. There he saw the Ultimate Card Collector sniffing one of the bottles.

"Having fun there, Lady Skylar?" He asked.

Happy Maria

WinterCoat wrote:
In the medical room, Skylar found herself going through a bunch of drawers in the hopes that something would entertain her.

Perhaps she made a bad decision in going to the most boring room in the facility.

So, she took out a bottle of rubbing alcohol from one of the drawers and repeatedly sniffed it out of sheer boredom.

She was trying to get on the nearest train to Flavortown.

Evelyn, noticing Skylar had gone, followed her over to the medical room. As she sniffed the bottle, she slowly went up behind her and whispered, "I wouldn't recommend drinking that, you know! It isn't meant for human consumption, after all."

The American Dream

Joker wrote:
Seeing the conversation dying down, Honda decided to take a walk. As he passed by the medical room, he heard some noise from inside and went in to investigate. There he saw the Ultimate Card Collector sniffing one of the bottles.

"Having fun there, Lady Skylar?" He asked.

"Jesus Chri-"

Being caught by surprise, she jumped up a little and threw the bottle behind her.

"You nearly scared me to de-"

Southern Corn wrote:
Evelyn, noticing Skylar had gone, followed her over to the medical room. As she sniffed the bottle, she slowly went up behind her and whispered, "I wouldn't recommend drinking that, you know! It isn't meant for human consumption, after all."

She was actually scared this time.

"Good lord! You people should co-run a haunted house..."

Happy Maria

"Well, if you'd drink that bottle you would definitely end up in a haunted house...as one of the skeletons", Evelyn remarked a little ominously. "Anyway, is that why you were here, Skylar? Hmm. Perhaps you could even learn how to perform a surgery here. I could always use an assistant in my autopsies..."

"Hey, is there any aspirin in here? I've been having the worst headache.." Rose says, walking into the medical room before noticing the bottle-sniffing commotion. "...anyways, can someone please fetch me some aspirin?"

Happy Maria

Evelyn, quickly noticing a bottle of pills, snatched them over and took them to Rose. “Maybe this is what you need?”, she asked.

Unfortunately, in her hurry she hadn’t noticed the ‘Potassium Cyanide’ label on the bottle.

Southern Corn wrote:
Evelyn, quickly noticing a bottle of pills, snatched them over and took them to Rose. “Maybe this is what you need?”, she asked.

Unfortunately, in her hurry she hadn’t noticed the ‘Potassium Cyanide’ label on the bottle.

"What the-" Rose glowers at Evelyn. "Are you trying to add me to your collection or something?"

Happy Maria

"Collection of what?" Evelyn asked, confused. "I don't collect stamps or coins or anything. Not your perfumes either, if that's what you mean!"

Rose presents the bottle to Evelyn. "This is poison, Evelyn. Did you think you were slick? Trying to make me the next victim, were you?"

The American Dream

TheLetterF wrote:
Rose presents the bottle to Evelyn. "This is poison, Evelyn. Did you think you were slick? Trying to make me the next victim, were you?"

“As much as I wish that were true, I don’t think that’s the case.” Skylar commented.

"What's this about collections?" Nana asked as she entered the room to see what all the commotion was about. "Is everyone comparing theirs?"

"What's this about victims?!" Althea shrieked, bursting into the medical room that was getting very cramped, because only one thing at a time ever happens in thread and I would never dare break away from the safety of the herd.
"Are all of you okay? Does anyone need surgery?!"
Page 44 of 100 [ 4000 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 100  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus