Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

LC-30: Turnabout LunchtimeTopic%20Title

...The fuck?

LC-30: Turnabout Lunchtime

sizzle... sizzle.. Plop!

Well now.. Do you think this is suitable for the public..?

But.. Boss! I do think it is.. I worked so hard!

More matters need to be settled than just the lunches..

Wait.. NO! PANG!

Roles:
Defence Attorney/Aid: Molotov/NaturallyLazy (Luke Carter/Lizzie Jenkins)
Prosecuter/Aid: Ayasato-chan/shojogirl (Ayame Misora/Sho Kobayashi)
Judge: ArcanaFang (Ol' No Name)
Detective: Ben Credable (PI) (Ben Credable)
Jonathan King: Meraxa
Witness 2: Rie (Druscill Evangeline)
Angel Starr: Bletz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a dark gloomy day in New Hampshire. The murder of William Fango was commited a few days ago. The evidence has been shipped to the lab, and now we wait on our teams to solve the case.
Re: LC-30: Turnabout LunchtimeTopic%20Title

...The fuck?

Angel pulled up her chair and waited silently for her attorney to arrive. She ran the facts and the past few hours of interrogation in her head. She was ready for anything they threw at her..

Hearsay and Slander

Luke Carter hadn't slept. He didn't sleep when he didn't know the facts. Instead of sleeping, he stared at the digital display of the clock until the detention center had opened and the sun was shining. It wasn't restful, but Luke wasn't paid to be rested. Angel Starr. A former detective meant this was a high-profile case. The second the media would hear that he was her lawyer, they'd be all over him.

Telephoning his assistant Lizzie, Luke drove his way to the detention center.

Jonathan had always wished to be head chef, but not because his boss had killed the previous one. And from now until the case was solved, Lunchland was out of buisness, and Jonathan was out of pay. Plus to kick it all off he was being questioned to see if the boss lady had a motive, and he told the detective the exact same thing he had 5 times before. "Look I told you already, the only thing I can think of that even slightly counts as a motive for murder was that Fango wanted to add a new dish to the menu. But he's done that for years, how do you think he became head chef?"

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

"Well, this is great," Ben responded to Jonathan, tapping the tip of his pencil on his notes. Detective Benjamin Jacob Credable, probably the youngest homicide detective in the prescent, had been put in charge of the initial investigation. The evidence was bagged and sent off to the labs for analysis, their prime suspect apprehended, and the trial date ready. The only thing he truly lacked was...a motive.

"Changes on the lunch menu isn't enough of a motive in my eye to commit murder, bud." He sighed, tapping the end of his pen on his right temple. However, with what he learned from his initial investigation, it had to have been Ms. Starr. The murder weapon, covered with the victim's blood, and Ms. Starr's fingerprints on the handle. Desisive in his eye. This should be a straight forward case. But...something was off. He just could picture Angel Starr, one of the most well known detectives, not to mention his idol, committing such a crime. But still, as the evidence stood he had to report the facts.

"Well, guess that's all the questions I have at the moment, Mr. King. We'll call you if we need to ask anything else. You can go." Through with the questioning, he rung up the people over at the lab. "Hey, you've got the autopsy worked up yet?....You do?...Then why isn't it here yet?! Get over here on the double!!"

Jonathan breathed a sigh of relief leaving the room, the detective reminded him of someone Starr had always talked about. Gumdy, or gumweed or whatever it was. He thought to himself. Looking around he pulled over the nearest taxi, "Get me to the detention center, theres someone I need to see."

...The fuck?

The police came out to Luke. "Angel is ready to see you now." he said.

Jonathan walked into the detention center, but stopped before he entered the visitor's room, there was someone already talking to Angel, judging from the badge I'd say hes an attorney, lets see if I can hear what they're saying. He thought as he stretched out his ear.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House