Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 4 of 4[ 160 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: SG-8/ Turnabout Birthday (Prologue)Topic%20Title

"Oh hi Maya" Iris said showing a shy smile "Edgeworth invited me." She then turned to face Phoenix, "Oh, and I'm late becau-"

Iris was interrupted by Ema. "Hey, how did you guys meet Iris? It seems like everyone knows each other except me!" Ema said crossing her arms.

You’re so small in such a big world...

"But didn't you own the restaurant?" Phoenix asked Armstrong before turning his attention to Iris and Ema.
"Erm...I actually met Iris a long time ago," Phoenix admitted, blushing. "But we ...er...Met again during Misty Fey's...I mean, in Hazakurian temple..." He put his hand behind his head, embarrassed.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

"Oh! Oh! this sounds interesting! tell me! tell me!" Ema shouted excitedly, bouncing up and down.

"Um...Well...Maya and Iris, is it okay for the both of you if I talk about this?" Phoenix asked.

"A summery should be fine" Iris said smiling.

Boku ITALIA~!

"Ooh! I shall listen as we wait for le birthday-boy." Amrstrong said, resting his cin in his hands and batting his eyes at Phoenix.

((XD))
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12

"Oh please tell me Mr. Wright!" Ema said jumping up and down excitedly "I'll bet this is going to be good!"

((yuzikichan: lol you are just so full of win :D))

Phoenix shivered involuntarily as Armstrong batted his eyes at him.
"Erm, anyway...It all started when Maya signed us up for the Ultra Training course at Hazakurian Temple. At first, I didn't want to go, but then I saw Iris's picture. She looked like an old girlfriend of mine..." And she turned out to BE the one I came to know and love over those months... "And when we went there, we met some people..." One being Maya's mother... "And uh... Maya went to the training cabin across Dusky Bridge. But then...That night...The bridge caught fire and Maya's mother was...Murdered. Iris was accused of killing her. And...That's how I got to know Iris. During that trial..." Phoenix looked down, distraught.
((Yuzikichan makes the most awesome Armstrong ever. XD))

Boku ITALIA~!

((*Edgeworth bow* I try))

"Mon Dieu!" Armstrong cried, "Zat is an amazing story, Monsier Wright!" He batted his eyelashes again.
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12

Ema's mouth formed a wide 0 shape as she stood in awe. "WOW MR. WRIGHT! that sounds so intense! It must be such an exciting job being a lawyer!" Ema said impressed by his story.

Iris tilted her head to the side and smiled. "I found it more frightening than exciting, but it was quite the experience you could say." Then as she saw Armstrong bat his eyelashes once again, she asked "Oh Monsier Armstrong, are you in any need of eye drops?"

Why do I get the feeling he doesn't? Phoenix thought before shivering again.
"Erm, yeah...It's an exciting, terrifying job," Phoenix said. "And you get...Pretty good stories from it." He remembered the terror that was that case. How he had almost lost Maya...And Iris...He shook his head in order to clear it. "Anyway...I guess we should go look for Edgeworth..."

"YES! LET'S FIND THE BIRTHDAY BOY~" Ema shouted excitedly proping her glasses in front of her eyes and grabbing all her favorite tools. She didn't waste anytime as she quickly raced out of the room spraying her chemicals all over the place.

((LOL sorry if that sounds so OOC, BUT COMMON GUYS KEEP THIS THING ALIVE D: )

((I'm not even sure if everyone who signed up to roleplay still comes here! O_O I might need to PM some people and hope they replace those who left.))
Phoenix smiled.
"I don't think science will help us much. Not here, anyway. We already know Edgeworth left through the front door," Phoenix said. "The question is: where did he go afterward?"

In Justice We Trust

((Just a heads-up: this thread is gathering dust, so it's getting locked until further notice if things don't pick up again before November. Lida, I'd strongly recommend replacing anyone who hasn't been online in a while, since they're unlikely to post again before the deadline. I'll delete this post when and if things pick up again.))
I'll always love you, Max.

((Heeere I come to try to help revive this thread! :D I've been told I can be Ema, as well as any other character she needs to be active. I'll post as Ema now, so we can get the story rolling again with the dialogue as Lida hunts for more people to RP. ^^))

"Science can always help," Ema insisted, tapping her glasses so that they fell down onto her nose. Getting out her customary 'thinking pencil', she touched it to her glasses lightly. "Well, as I came in I remember seeing his car leaving, which I remember finding quite strange." Replacing her glasses back onto her head, Ema tucked her pencil into her breast pocket. "That must mean that you were here before he left, Mr. Wright," she deduced proudly. "Did Mr. Edgeworth say where he was going to you?"
^ Click for my graphics ^

"He said he was going to deliver some papers to the police station," Phoenix recalled. ((Yes, I actually looked it up. xD)) "Apparently, there's some confusion going on concerning some evidence." Wow. I'm even starting to sound like him now...

"But surely," Ema interjected excitedly, "He would have made sure to deliver evidence papers and stuff before or after his own birthday party right? Not during the time he put on all of the invites," she said. She tilted her head thoughtfully. "I wouldn't think that he was usually this disorganised..."

"You're right," Phoenix said thoughtfully. "Why would he leave to do that sort of thing now? Unless..." He extended his index finger. "He wanted to avoid his own party!" He then sheepishly put his arm down. "Er...Sorry about that. Still used to being in a courtroom. Heh, heh..." He put his hand behind his head, embarrassed.

"If he wanted to avoid the party, wouldn't Mr. Edgeworth not have thrown it in the first place?" she said sceptically. "Honestly Mr. Wright, wouldn't a lawyer have gotten that fact?" She smirked and tapped her scientific glasses.

"Oh, true..." Phoenix said, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "Unless...Maybe there's a certain person or persons he wanted to avoid? Hm...But then he probably wouldn't have invited them in the first place..." He vaguely wondered if what he was going to do would work. "If only Edgeworth was here so we could ask him."

"I know!" said Ema. "We should go help with whatever he's doing! Just a few people should go, and everyone else should stay here in case he comes back!" She started edging towards the door, eager for the chance to see Edgeworth in action.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

((OK, guys, following Lida's invite, I'll RP as Edgeworth from now on! Hope I can pull this off!))

While he was approaching his flat's door, Miles Edgeworth had to stop, and forcefully stepped one foot back, when he couldn't walk forward anymore, having an Ema Skye on his way. He couldn't help reacting to Mrs. Skye's sudden appearance, but took it as graciously as he could.

"ACK! WHAT THE-!!", he shouted, not being able to measure himself, seeing Ema running towards him, holding her usual bag. "Oh, M-Mrs. Skye... It's just you..."
He quickly set himself back to his usual self, and strongly cleared his throat.
"Tell me, Mrs. Skye, what where you doing out here? Don't tell me you couldn't wait for me anymore. That would make me stand out as a bad host..." I did leave them alone for a long while... I hope none of them left...

He then glanced at the flat's door, and asked Ema; "Err... Noone has left, correct?"

"Oh! Mr. Edgeworth!" Her face turning beet red, Ema jumped back from the door, straight into Phoenix. "No, we weren't leaving sir, we were just...nobody's left, but he wanted me to go and look for you!" She pointed an accusatory finger at Phoenix.

" :objection: "
Phoenix shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Ema. "We both wanted to find him. Everyone here did. After all, Edgeworth's the host, is he not?" Then, he put his hand behind his head.
"Er...Welcome back, Edgeworth," he said.

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Miles couldn't help but smile at the whole misunderstanding. Of course, he hid this from his guests, and spoke:

"Hmph. I attended a business matter, I assumed you would have been more patient." He then entered the flat, where Ema and Phoenix were. "I apologize for not leaving notice of my leave, but everything was quite sudden." He heard Phoenix's welcome, but didn't reply to it.

Once inside the flat, and after closing the door, he found himself facing Ema and Phoenix. He paused, and didn't know what to say. "Well, eh...", Miles started. "What now, then?"

Ema gawped at Edgeworth in surprise. "You mean, you didn't organise anything, Mr. Edgeworth??" She couldn't help but feel sightly disappointed, usually her general impression of the prosecutor was that he was a very organised, neat and punctual person.

"What now, then?" Phoenix asked, stunned.
" :holdit:
You are the one throwing the party! You should know what to do!" He then realized how loud he was shouting and put his hand behind his head. His stomach then rumbled. "Er...I think the guests are hungry. Why don't we have dinner?" Even though Maya ate before we came here. Oh, well. She's probably hungry again already. That girl has a bottomless stomach.

"Wright, you should stop doing that, you know", Miles told Phoenix, calmly, but slightly annoyed. "And I didn't know what to do next because I wasn't aware of what you had been doing by now."
He shrugged. "Well, I'm quite hungry too, so we might as well have dinner, yes." He then headed to the living room, where all the guests were, and cleared his throat.

"Ah-hem!" They were all quiet now, and looking at him. "We'll have dinner in some minutes, around half an hour. Don't ask me about where I was, because I won't answer." Without waiting, he turned, and faced Ema and Phoenix.
"Ema, why don't you go with the other guests? Wright, I'd need you to help me out with dinner, is that Ok?"

"Oh, yeah, sure Edgeworth," Phoenix said. "But just so you know, I'm terrible at cooking. Just ask Maya if you don't believe me." He put his hand behind his head. "Heh, heh..." Yeah...

Ema nodded briskly and hurried to where the others were, throwing herself onto a seat. She idly wondered what was for dinner, jealously wishing she could be helping.

"That's good enough", Miles told Phoenix. "Now, let's go." They both entered Miles' kitchen. After they did so, the prosecutor checked if there was anyone around, and spoke slowly.

"Wright, do you know if any guest here is vegetarian?", he asked. "I was planning on breaking my usual image, and cook everyone a barbecue... But I don't really know how to do it..." He couldn't believe he was actually doing it. He was going to cook barbecue for a party, This doesn't feel like myself at all, he thought. And it didn't.

"No one's a vegetarian to my knowledge...Wait, you? Cooking barbecue?" Phoenix stifled a laugh. "Well, you're in luck. I'm actually pretty good when it comes to that. So, are we going to be cooking meat on the grill or over an oven?"

"Did I hear barbecue?!"

Maya ran into the kitchen.

"Oh, Mr. Edgeworth! You're finally here!"
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Well, I totally missed the revitalization of this RP. I'm sorry!))

The bellboy finally came back to the kitchen, through the back door. The silent noise of the door opening and his light steps were probably not enough for him to be noticed entering the kitchen, despite the fact that now he didn't carry a teaset, but rather two big plates with lots of snacks and some candy pilled up like pyramids. How ever he could open the door AND enter unnoticed with two plates that size, one in each hand, was sure to be a mystery to anyone that underestimated the results of intense "catererring" over the years of service he spent.

When the bellboy noticed Edgeworth's presence, however, he decided to announce his presence:

"Ah, Mr. Edgeworth! Welcome back. Many apologies for my absense just now. I was adquiring more food, given the fact that the number of guests is somewhat bigger than what I anticipated..." It was slightly hard to admit such a foolish error of his part. To misjudge the number of guests.. that could tarnish his image as a good bellboy. Or rather, as THE bellboy.

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything better than that for now... I'll try harder on the next ones...)

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

((Would Miles call Maya "Maya" or "Mrs. Fey"...? I'll go for Maya.))

"Well, I set up this grill in the rooftop,", Miles told Phoenix "So if we can get someone to-"

Suddenly, Maya appeared inmediately after the word "barbecue" was pronounced, and the Bellboy was there.

"Oh, Maya", he said. "It's nice to see you're still here. And just in time." Then, he turned towards the Bellboy. "Don't worry, you are excused."
Althought you would have been of great help while I was gone, he thought, but he wanted him to leave quickly.

When the Bellboy left, Miles made sure nobody could hear them, and turned to Maya.
"Maya, I have a favor to ask of you", he said. "We're cooking a barbecue for dinner, in a grill on the rooftop. We'd need you to cover us with the other guests... That is, tell them we are in the kitchen, and not let them in here." He realised he had spoken too fast. He paused, and spoke again, just to say "Okay?".

"Of course, Mr. Edgeworth, on the one condition that I get the first burger off the grill! Medium-rare, please!"

Maya ran out of the kitchen, giddy that she had been asked a favor.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Miles smiled as Maya ran off, and inmediately turned to Phoenix.
"Okay, we should be safe now," he said, checking Maya had everything covered, "let's go." He slowly opened the flat's door, and they both exited it.

When they were up on the rooftop, Miles guided Phoenix to the grill he had set up. "Well, here we are," he started, and started pointing to where things were: "all the meat is here, and anything we might need is here." He turned at Phoenix, and looked anxious. "Now, I have no idea what to do now. So, that's what I brought you here for."

"Uh..." Phoenix began. "HOLD IT! ...I need to think a moment. Okay, we have charcoal right here, and uh..." As he grabbed the charcoal, Phoenix noticed an instruction book lying around as well. It figured Edgeworth would have the instructions with him. He shakily opened up the grill and put in the charcoal. "O-okay! Now we turn this nob, and...Uh..." Crap! He was drawing a blank.Why am I so nervous? Probably because this isn't cooking for Maya, who would be happy even if I burned the meat to a crisp. Cool it, Phoenix...Relax, and the answer will come to you. Phoenix gulped. "TAKE THAT!" he shouted as he turned the nob. The low fire made Phoenix sigh with relief.

Miles frowned at Phoenix's attitude. "Um, Wright," he said, "are you sure you know how to do this?" He sighed.
"Listen, don't take it that seriously, Wright. It's just a barbecue." He couldn't believe he had said that, but he meant it.

Seeing how desperate Phoenix seemed, Miles decided to take a more active part.
"Okay, so how long must we wait now?"

In Justice We Trust

Locked due to one month of inactivity. I will reopen this thread once I get confirmation PMs from all recently active users involved in the RP that they are going to continue upon reopening. Please note, however, that the first and last PMs and all in between must come to me within only a small amount of time (a week maximum) of each other; I will not reopen this thread if I get, for example, three confirmation PMs today and two more after a month.
I'll always love you, Max.
Page 4 of 4 [ 160 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House