Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 4 of 4[ 131 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: SY-49 "Turnabout in the Dark" Day 2-InvestigationTopic%20Title

WAAAAAAAGH!

((Alright, now that that's over with, let's get back to Apollo))

As Apollo entered the police station, one of the officers greeted him with, "Ah, greetings Apollo. What brings you here?"

justice is always wright ;)

((Woah,extremly major appologies for the delay,I won't be so inactive again O_O))

apollo replied "well,currently i am jason's defense attorney so i thought this would be a good place to collect more info about the murder....................such as an autopsy report for example" said as he scratches the back of his head.

WAAAAAAAGH!

"Ah, yes, we do have details as to the murders. It appears that the five victims seem to be completely unrelated from one another besides the fact that they all bought weapons at Jason's shop the day of the murder. Each one of them was stabbed near the heart with the weapon belonging to them, excluding one of them. The blades ranged in size from daggers and knives all the way up to a claymore.

"Jason is known for selling authentic swords and more medieval weaponry. However, at the crime scene there was no blood and no weapons. We didn't know that there was a murder here until we sprayed the place with Lumoniol. Whatever Jason was killing them for, he was trying his hardest not to get caught. The weapons are still missing to this day."

"ummm......not that i don't beleave you,but,how did you know what the weapons were and that the victems had bought them from my client?,I mean,there was no weapon at the crime scene and all you could conclude from the shape of the stab wound is that it's a blade and not which blade"

Last edited by Phoenix_Justice on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WAAAAAAAGH!

"Jason willingly told us that they bought weapons from his place, and there was even a reciept that he was holding for the purchase. However, he refused to explain why he killed them, claiming that, 'There are things in this world. Things no man should ever get involved in or know. This is one of those things.' Strange guy, but at least he told us the information."

apollo thought (wait,I have a reciept aswell)

"ummm....May this reciept be the one my client showed you?"

((edit: deleted most of the inner monologue,silly me posting my thoughts so that my mind would be read like an open book :sawit: ))

WAAAAAAAGH!

The officer looks over the reciept. "Yes, this would indeed by the reciept that we were told about. How did you get your hands on it?"

"I found it among the evidence in my client's previous attorney,seeing as how I am his new defense attorney I thought it would just be right if I had the evidence of my client's previous attorney"

"by the way,could you tell me who are the witnesses and what they witnessed?"

WAAAAAAAGH!

"Sure, why not? We've already questioned two witnesses, those two being Alex and Meg. Meg works at a steel refinery that Jason often visits. She didn't offer much beyond the fact that people were fighting and somebody ran across to join in the fighting, and another who ran across got knocked out before he could even help. She was extremely tried from work, so she didn't think about calling the cops.

"Alex was the guy knocked out. He's currently in the hospital, tending to his head injury. He tried to join into the fight, but got KOd before he could help. When he woke up, Jason said a few things to him. Something about him thinking that he's the most likely suspect, and that Alex can testify for or against him. Not much else there.

"Finally, there's Ulysses. He runs a gun shop and was friends with all of the victims. He went across the street to purchase a bagel and then Jason attacked. He ran across the street to stop the fight, but Jason killed each one of the victims with their own swords. Then Ulysses ran with Jason yelling something about some strange rules. I honestly don't trust Ulysses, but he's the most reliable witness we have thus far."

"Thanks for the info,it was most apritiated"

with that,apollo head's off to the hospital,searching for alex.

edit: ((ummm.........could we assume apollo asked the docters and they directed him to alex's room so that whoever's controlling alex would reply?))

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Locked due to inactivity. If there's still any interest in proceeding with this trial, the RP's creator and all active participants must send me PMs confirming that they are going to continue posting. If there are no active participants but the creator wants the RP to go on, then they'll have to send me their confirmation PM, and recruit new participants.
If any of these alternatives are followed, I'll reopen this thread. Until then, it'll remain locked.
Page 4 of 4 [ 131 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House