Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Turnabout: Remix - rulesTopic%20Title

Abstract Attorney (Eventually)

OK if you didn't come here from the YouTube comment thing then here is a brief description of what happened:
Phoenix Wright posted a comment on a remix of Pursuit ~ cornered about how well his theme fit him and then Edgeworth replied saying that he should check out his theme and then nick said his theme was best and that he never lost a case to Edgeworth and then there was an argument about wither or not that was true and who really won the last case of JFA, I wanted to bring that argument here to keep it organized and add in smilies.

OK this here are the rules of this topic:

1. DON'T make a statement if you haven't beten AA2 completely

2.You must have an attorney's badge (posted 20 or more posts) or a cardboard attorney's badge (have been in the argument on YouTube if you haven't had 20+ posts) for your statement to count (to reduce spam)

3. Anyone with an Attorney's badge can join in, but, they must state what side they're on (Defense team which is supporting Phoenix :phoenix: or prosecution team which is supporting Edgeworth :edgeworth: ) and start each post with your sides smiley to help organize (try to make it fit your statement to set the mood) they also MUST FIRST make an opening statement to join in the trial, then they can make statements and testimony, both can be in the same post just separate them with three enters and start the new statements like a new post.

4. Start each statement with the smiley of what type of statement it is, only one statement per post.

5. To make an objection you MUST present evidence from the game and not any fanfic or parodies (Except for My little Attorney )

6. To make a HOLD IT! statement you MUST be pressing another statement

7. To make a TAKE THAT! statement you MUST be showing some one something after they asked for you to do so

8. Any other statements are either Witness testemony (to prove that something happened in the game) Testamony (Any other comment or statement made by an Attorney) or "Crowd talk" ( :gs4-people: any comment from people who either don't want to be involved or can't because they don't have a badge)

9. If your post is not in the format and following ALL of the rules it will be deleted.

Here are some examples:

2: If you don't have an attorneys badge or a cardboard attorney's badge and you post as an attorney your post will be deleted even if it's really relevant, no exceptions

3:
Quote:
Defense :phoenix:
Opening statement: I think that Write's (pursuit ~ cornered) song is better then Edgeworth's song and that he won case 2-4 because .........

4-8:
Quote:
- Objection: Defense :object: :objection: or Image I thought I would think of something well I was objectioning. evidence
-Hold it: Prosecution :edgeworth: :holdit: What! how did you have 4 evidence you can only have 3!
-take that: Defense :phoenix: :takethat: OK here I present you with evidence
-Testimony: Prosecution: :edgeworth: :testimony: That make no sense bladfv adjfakjgf
-witness testimony: Defense :phoenix: witness :testimony: prof of something in the game
-Stuffs from the crowed: :gs4-people: little kid: mommy why does the guy in the blue suit look so ugly and lie so much

the topic of the trial will be made, but first every one will have to come here and discus and agree on the rules.
lolololololololololololololololololocalizeDGSlolololololololololololololololololololololol

Last edited by SparioEndernerd on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Turnabout: Remix - rulesTopic%20Title

OJECTION, HOLD IT, TAKE THAT

I still don't understand, WHY this arguement that Im involved with, has to be on here, while this WHOLE thing started on Youtube...
Re: Turnabout: Remix - rulesTopic%20Title

Abstract Attorney (Eventually)

HellJumperHedgehog wrote:
I still don't understand, WHY this arguement that Im involved with, has to be on here, while this WHOLE thing started on Youtube...

Hmm OK then People from the YouTube argument that don't have an attorneys badge (made 20 or more posts) have a cardboard attorneys badge LOL.
Oh and the argument will look cool and be easier to follow on CR and make it more interesting and more people will see it, on the YouTube only the few people that read and post comments will see this "trial", mostly it's just for fun 'n stuff, it'd make a funny parody, like a bunch of :sal: 's arguing about 2-4. If your don't want to you don't have to keep being in the argument anyway (BTW did you just create an account here just to comment on this post if so then don't be upset because this a good site to discus AA anyway)
lolololololololololololololololololocalizeDGSlolololololololololololololololololololololol
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House