Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 4 of 4[ 131 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: HC - 32: Turnabout BurialTopic%20Title

Look inside the scope...

Snipe nodded for Richter, kept a short pause, then said: "Forensics team were, sir.... Better clear this &^*$ up fast, sir", he said and frowned slightly.

"Anyways. You say, that Officer Cartridge might be behind all this, Lieutenant? Let's simulate this hypotheosis to the courtroom. How would you think, you'd back that claim up?"

He paused again to light up a new smoke.

"Well... we have a mysterious non-military forensics team... which disturbs me. It would also be related to the fact, that no actual decisive clues were on the actual scene... But - how to back it up?"

Snipe leaned on the table, peeking Richter for an answer.

LET'S GO SWIMMING!!!

"Sorry for my lack of informality, er lack of formality, sir!", apologized Richter.

Richter than furrowed his brow for a long time. After staring at the ceiling for a while and almost dozed off until an idea crossed his head.

"Did the Tiara and Cartridge know each other before hand? They could be in cahoots! This would render Tiara's testimony invalid", exclaimed Richter while getting up from excitement and waving his arms wildly.

"Also, we need to clarify the dilemma regarding the shovel, sir! Is the shovel that the defendant was holding the same as the one analyzed by the 'forensic team'. Even if it is the same shovel, how do we know that the forensics didn't add blood to it, sir?"

"I think it if we can solve these mysteries, we will be closer to finding out what the deal was with the #%@$ing gun, sir. I'm just listing out possible theories, not all of them may be correct. Justice will prevail and we will prove who the #$%@er who was behind this murder is. Sir!"
Judge: Phoenix Wright can be summed up in one word...
Phoenix: Objection! Aw, crap.

LET'S GO SWIMMING!!!

Richter began to grow worried that Snipe still had not responded?

"Sir, are you all right? You look like hell, beg my pardon!

Look inside the scope...

Snipe woke up to reality from his thoughts

"I'm okay, Lieutenant. I'm just bothered about this case..."

He looked around and fixed himself a cup of coffee.

"I wonder, what's Kaminogi doing on the other side?"

Meanwhile, in the defendant's lobby, Kaminogi faced his client, leaning in so closely that his mug almost spilled onto Baum's neatly-pressed suit. "Baum, if I'm to win this case, I'm going to need your full cooperation. I need the truth, every detail possible."

Pausing to down nearly half of his blend in hand, Kaminogi then tilted his head and flashed one of his trademark smiles. "What happened that day at the resting spot? Why did you bring a shovel into an inn? What were you doing with that kitten for two whole days?"

Seemingly unfazed by his witness's silence, Diego shook his head and stared down into the remains of his coffee (half-empty in this case as he wasn't feeling very optimistic despite his demeanor). "Very well, Baum. I'll be getting myself another cup of ebony heaven before this recess ends. If you decided to help make my case any easier, I'll be in the cafeteria."

Ugh, he sighed to himself, looks like I'll have to bump up the acidity on the next cup the way things are going.

Diego tilted his head back as he drained the last bit of his seventh refill. When he lowered his mug, he saw the defendant standing before him. The defense attorney flashed another trademark smirk. "So, you've finally decided to spill it? Well, I'm all ears."

Diego leaned against the wall, taking everything in. On the walk back to the courtroom as the recess ended, he nodded to Baum. "Thanks," he spoke nonchalantly, "I may be able to use this."

However, his thoughts were not as collected. Damn it! I've learned virtually nothing, and his testimony is worthless as the defendant. To top it all off, all of this is hearsay so it's even more useless. I'm going to need a lot more coffee for this.

Look inside the scope...

Snipe was going on with researching his papers and enjoying his coffee and a smoke in the meantime. He thought furiously about, how to take this on,mumbling to himself. He had scribbled some schemes to papers, basically just drawing dots, connecting them, commenting them and finally just overlined them in a vandalistic manner.

At that point he couldn't find any clear scheme to go along with. His thoughts were bouncing about in his brains, focusing on the case, the defense, the victim, the defense, the past events, the defense... He would have to improvise again.

The bailiff opened the door to the courtroom

"Mr. Snipe. The trial's about to continue soon."

Snipe nodded to the bailiff, who left to the door. He made few quick scribbles to the paper, then cleared the "battle plans" off and dumped the smoke on the small tray.

He stood up: "Shall we, Lieutenant?"

The courtroom started to fill with crowd again to watch the battle, which seemingly at this date had no ending in horizon.

LET'S GO SWIMMING!!!

Richter scanned the audience. After taking an apprehensive sigh, he turned to Sigmund and said, "The guns have been fired. The true battle has begun. The decisive battle of Waterloo was fought by two great men , Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington. This battle is also in the hands of two men, Diego, and you, sir. I hope for our sake Diego will be the Napoleon and make a costly blunder, ensuring us victory."

After pausing for a second, Richter said, "#$*%, sir! I hope I wasn't too long winded!"

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

((If no posts are made here by the 25th of January, I'll lock this to open up free spots))

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Locking, sorry guys. If you want to restart this trial, put it on the Court Docket.
Page 4 of 4 [ 131 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House