Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

So Cheese just got Justice For All (Devistating Update!)Topic%20Title

The Cat With Cheese

Well, more like I got an emulator to play it on. xD But yes, I technicly have it now, sadly I haven't played the first one cause I can't find it, the second game will have to do for now.

I never realized how hard being a lawyer is! Serious buissnes right there. xD

Unfortunatly it looks like I'm going to have to play the game strait through, the emulator has a problem saving the game, it won't save and freezes up if I try. I've only finished the second episode, boy I hope I can stay up long enough to finish it without stopping. But then again your brain can only take so much of the law. Ack

EDIT: So, I was actually almost done with case four ... I had almost beat the game ... and suddenly the emulator shut's it's self down and vanished, taking my entire gameplay with it. Larry Since the emulator was glitched and wouldn't let me save the game, I have to start over from the beginning. I wanna go kill the emulator and crawl into a hole. D:

Last edited by TheCheeseCat on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: So Cheese just got Justice For AllTopic%20Title

Eagles...on pogo sticks!

o.0 You're gonna try playing the game straight through without saving?
I wish you luck, cause that's gonna be extremely....rough.

The Cat With Cheese

It is really tough. ^^; I've only managed to scrape by on the third episode. Lots of times I came close to loosing. Finding flaws in testimonies is hard. D:

D'aawww! You're just like I was when I started! (Last month. XD) I played JFA first, since I was lucky enough to find it at Target and bought it with my prize money. Then I started playing it and was hooked!

Yeah, and then I started becoming super hooked and into this series. @_@; Now I can't help but spoil myself on stuff. I forgot how I found this site..

SO ANYWAY. Have fuuuun! Are you presenting evidence through trial and error, or are you following a walkthrough?

The Cat With Cheese

Well, kinda both really. xD If it get's too hard or I'm on the verge of losing I'll look to a walkthrough, cause if I loose and have to start all over, I'd so be devistated. Accordion head
Re: So Cheese just got Justice For All (Devistating Update!)Topic%20Title

Why can't you buy the game?

I ask this in a non-confrontational way, of course.

Take me back to Room 215!

TheCheeseCat wrote:
EDIT: So, I was actually almost done with case four ... I had almost beat the game ... and suddenly the emulator shut's it's self down and vanished, taking my entire gameplay with it. Larry Since the emulator was glitched and wouldn't let me save the game, I have to start over from the beginning. I wanna go kill the emulator and crawl into a hole. D:

That's what you get for stealing it! Hobohodo

Just saying Marshall

Heheh. At least you got more than just a quick demo of the game. I passed my friend a GS3 rom along with the first case patch for her to try it out, and I got her into the series. Now she's all for buying the game once she gets a DS.

Ooooh. Why don't you try the GS3 first case now? xP

The Cat With Cheese

Iskander wrote:
Why can't you buy the game?

I ask this in a non-confrontational way, of course.

I can't afford a DS. o_o No point in buying it if I don't have anything to play it with.

Turnabout_Stud wrote:
TheCheeseCat wrote:

That's what you get for stealing it! Hobohodo

Just saying Marshall

D: It's not like I meant to. Emulators are the only way I can play the games.

Hikarii wrote:
Heheh. At least you got more than just a quick demo of the game. I passed my friend a GS3 rom along with the first case patch for her to try it out, and I got her into the series. Now she's all for buying the game once she gets a DS.

Ooooh. Why don't you try the GS3 first case now? xP

I guess I could just read up on the ending. xD

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Quote:
So, I was actually almost done with case four ... I had almost beat the game ... and suddenly the emulator shut's it's self down and vanished, taking my entire gameplay with it. Since the emulator was glitched and wouldn't let me save the game, I have to start over from the beginning. I wanna go kill the emulator and crawl into a hole. D:

I feel so bad for you ;-; That happened to me with harvest moon (B***d) yes anyway. That was a really good effort and I'm sure you would have beaten it!

Emulators are tricky for very recent platforms. You'd probably be better off getting a job or something.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Poetic justice?

Some games are built in with stuff to prevent emulators from finishing their game. FFV on GBA for example on some random encounters everyone's ATBs will freeze and Megaman Battle Network 4 Red Sun (I managed to scrape past that one using sneak runs and ALOT of reloading).

Support what you love with money.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)