Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 13[ 488 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 


My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

Spoiler:
Remember that part in 2-4 where you are forced to make a discision. Either Have a not guilty verdict and save Maya, but let a killer go free and an innocent person be found guilty in his place, or guilty where you sacrifice Maya, but you get the bad guy.


Which did you choose in that moment?

Last edited by neoswordmaster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 am

Posts: 603

Spoiler: Farewell, My Turnabout (2-4; JFA Case 4) DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED 2-4!
I chose guilty.
I knew it didn't really matter (DAMN YOU SPOILERS!), but I chose Guilty. Then, Franzy bursts in with the evidence!...

PEARL DIES TONIGHT
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3537

Not Guilty.

I've always believed it's better to let a criminal get away than let an innocent person die.
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4081

When I was given that choice, I semi-shouted, "he's guilty!" as I pressed Guilty.

Spoiler: Farewell, My Turnabout
I don't care what others say. Matt destroyed a very happy relationship just to hurt his rival, and he had his rival killed just to protect his reputation. I hope Franziska reduced his skin to ribbons with that whip of hers.

Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6912

I chose "guilty" to kill Maya since I already knew she would turn out okay xD (from the cover of T&T, not 'cause I read spoilers!)
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cross-examining your posts!

Gender: Male

Location: Michigan

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:52 pm

Posts: 478

Guilty, because I knew that that was what Edgeworth had meant by "what it truly means to be an attorney"
Formerly Avenger...
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

lol

Gender: Female

Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am

Posts: 1670

MY CLIENT MATT ENGARDE IS GAY.

...um

I chose Not Guilty because he's too hot to die.

Yes.
Image
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

Posts: 568

^AHAHAHA OH Oos :gant: ^

Guilty, cause I knew everything would end up right in the end (and also I thought the case would end if I said "Not Guilty") though if it was a real situation, I would probably say Not Guilty.
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: Unaustralia

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Posts: 89

Guilty, 'cause it's the truth and it's what Maya and Edgey wanted.

Just on a side-note - I can't remember who posted it and where, but someone pointed out that following the dialogue at that point you get...

:phoenix: : My client... Matt Engarde is...
(Franziska comes in)
:ack: : Franziska von Karma!

It's silly but now every time I go through that bit I can't help but laugh. :edgy:
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Zvarri!

Gender: Male

Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Posts: 2241

Not guilty...both times :psycho-matt:

Only because I didn't fancy having Pearl with me all throughout the next game (which is what I thought would happen if MAya died :ack:).
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

My Soul ★ Your Beats

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 am

Posts: 213

I chose guilty because Maya was like.. "YOU LET HIM GET AWAY, AND I'LL HAUNT YOU BAD, YO.."
Image
~Self Proclaimed, Number #1 Fan of Apollo Justice and Hobohodo <3~
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm

Posts: 931

Guilty because Maya told me to. And also, I sort of guessed that it wouldn't actually matter what I chose.
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In The Middle of It Now

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Posts: 586

You know what confuses me about the whole case?

Afterwards, when Pearlmia talks to you, and flashes back to when you were about to say that, she then says 'Your decision that you made then shows what you really are, and what you think an attorney is all about.'

Now, I chose Not Guilty for lulz, so does that mean I'm a shit lawyer who does things for lulz?
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Avatar by Viki, art by me

Gender: Female

Location: Texas....yeehaw...

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:08 am

Posts: 41

I took about five minutes debating in my head what to do. I knew Maya would be alright in the end (I played T&T before JFA). Maya told me that if I chose Not Guilty, then she'd never forgive me...Even though I knew she'd be okay, I kept wanting to choose Not Guilty...but I had to do the right thing. I chose Guilty both times.
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Posts: 1955

Prosecutor Manella wrote:
You know what confuses me about the whole case?

Afterwards, when Pearlmia talks to you, and flashes back to when you were about to say that, she then says 'Your decision that you made then shows what you really are, and what you think an attorney is all about.'

Now, I chose Not Guilty for lulz, so does that mean I'm a shit lawyer who does things for lulz?


Yes, Baris. Yes it does >.>

Personally, I tried for the GUILTY, but I didn't know how to do it, so I ended up with a NOT GUILTY and so I tried again ^_^;;
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

DON'T INTERRUPT ME, JUSTICE!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Southern California

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 am

Posts: 1019

I was wavering between the two until I finally just said, "Eh, I don't like Maya much anyways and Enguarde's a bastard who needs to go die in a fire." and hit guilty.
Image (thanks to Vickinator for the awesome sig and avatar.)
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

no, nothing

Gender: Female

Location: the forest

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am

Posts: 1889

i chose guilty

it is always better to have the truth come out - no matter what that may mean
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In The Middle of It Now

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Posts: 586

So, then, you're a dumbass lawyer who likes doing things twice over?

XD
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4081

Jenna_Darknight wrote:
I was wavering between the two until I finally just said, "Eh, I don't like Maya much anyways and Enguarde's a bastard who needs to go die in a fire." and hit guilty.

Amen. I have nothing against Maya, though. Still, as I said, I hope Franziska reduced his skin to ribbons with that whip of hers. As things stood, had Adrian been indicted, she would have surely gotten the death sentence. Were it not for those last pieces of evidence, an innocent person would have died no matter what. Better to get the killer, too, than to let them go and commit crimes again. You've seen the kind of person Matt is; I have no doubt that had he gone free, he would have committed some horrible crime again in the future.
Image


Last edited by General Luigi on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Rasu Begasu

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Posts: 2038

Dude, when that part came up I freaked out bad. D: Since I was being a pussy and was afraid I'd screw myself over if I chose wrong, I ran to Gamefaqs and found out it didn't matter what I chose. -_-"

So I chose GUILTY! D<

And I wasn't expecting Franny to bust in right after that. :D That was awesome! I actually audibly cheered. XD
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 am

Posts: 122

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Not Guilty.

I've always believed it's better to let a criminal get away than let an innocent person die.


Except then Adrian would be the one dieing
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3537

et91 wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Not Guilty.

I've always believed it's better to let a criminal get away than let an innocent person die.


Except then Adrian would be the one dieing

Except you can always appeal a conviction. You can't appeal de Killer throat slicings. :lana:
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4081

I don't deny that. However, thanks to the double jeopardy law, Engarde could not be indicted after being acquitted. And, since no one else could have conceivably committed the crime, that means that no matter how many appeals are done, Adrian will be found guilty.
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

sans.

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk

Rank: Admin

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm

Posts: 3237

Actually, the logical thing to do there would be to say "Not Guilty."

If Franziska hadn't burst in, saying Guilty would've gone like this.

Phoenix: He's guilty!
Judge: ...Do you have any conclusive proof?
Engarde: Like, lawyer man, I dunno what you're trying to pull, but, like, if you're going to be like that, I can manage the rest of this without you. *opts for self-defense*
*Phoenix gets ejected from the courtroom*
*de Killer kills Maya for Phoenix breaking the rules*
*Adrian is convicted*
*Engarde does the evil laugh*
*The miracle never happen*
Hey! My current life situation is [low-level internal screaming], so I may be slow to respond to things. Thanks for understanding!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Posts: 361

aquachump wrote:

Just on a side-note - I can't remember who posted it and where, but someone pointed out that following the dialogue at that point you get...

:phoenix: : My client... Matt Engarde is...
(Franziska comes in)
:ack: : Franziska von Karma!

It's silly but now every time I go through that bit I can't help but laugh. :edgy:



:object: That's impossible! I saw them in the same room the other day! There's no way they could be the same person.

:franny: *pulls off Engarde mask* I told him this wouldn't work...

:phoenix: Huh?

:franny: Matt Engarde is dead. He stabbed his eyes out with a plastic fork in the detention center. Since we have no way of proving this to de Killer, someone has to show up as the defendant.

:nick-sweat: If you're Franziska, then who is that wearing your clothes?

:ditz: Like, I'm a total master of disguise!
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

DON'T INTERRUPT ME, JUSTICE!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Southern California

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 am

Posts: 1019

...*falls out of chair laughing* You win the net!
Image (thanks to Vickinator for the awesome sig and avatar.)
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In The Middle of It Now

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Posts: 586

I imagine it as such...

:phoenix: WTF R U DOIN N00B WHER DID MAT GO

:franny: I am prepartoraly enclothing myself as the late Matthew Brontosaurus Enguardical.

:edgeworth: Miss! Miss!

:franny: What would you be inquiring after?

:edgeworth: H-How did that Arn Gard man die? Also, c-can I go to the bathroom?

:phoenix: WER IN A TRYUL U N00B

:edgeworth: W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

:franny: He proceeded to grab a sharp utensil known as a forkula and gouged at his eye socket until his vision was so impaired he bled to his rest.

:phoenix: OMGWTF HU IS THT THEN

:ditz: YOYOYO I CAN TAKE MAH HOMIES IN THA HOOD AND DRESS MAHSELF LIKE A PROPER BAD BOY YO
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4081

Bolt Storm wrote:
Actually, the logical thing to do there would be to say "Not Guilty."

If Franziska hadn't burst in, saying Guilty would've gone like this.

Phoenix: He's guilty!
Judge: ...Do you have any conclusive proof?
Engarde: Like, lawyer man, I dunno what you're trying to pull, but, like, if you're going to be like that, I can manage the rest of this without you. *opts for self-defense*
*Phoenix gets ejected from the courtroom*
*de Killer kills Maya for Phoenix breaking the rules*
*Adrian is convicted*
*Engarde does the evil laugh*
*The miracle never happen*

Actually, it's still possible to prove Engarde guilty.

Phoenix: Your Honor, there's still a problem here.
Judge: There is?
Phoenix: Yes. As we proved just a moment ago, de Killer's client did not know how to disassemble the puzzle. Therefore... the client COULD NOT have been Adrian Andrews!
Judge: Whaaaaat!? But... But that means...
Phoenix: That's right, Your Honor. My client, Matt Engarde... is guilty. This whole time, I was deceived by him.
Judge: But... the prosecution...
Phoenix: The defense rests, too, then.
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

Gender: Female

Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Posts: 524

I totally freaked out at that point and took forever thinking about it even though I knew Maya would be alright (played T&T before JFA) then I selected Guilty. I don't care what anyone says, it's better to have justice be served to the guilty party.
Image
Image
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Rasu Begasu

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Posts: 2038

Prosecutor Manella wrote:
I imagine it as such...

:phoenix: WTF R U DOIN N00B WHER DID MAT GO

:franny: I am prepartoraly enclothing myself as the late Matthew Brontosaurus Enguardical.

:edgeworth: Miss! Miss!

:franny: What would you be inquiring after?

:edgeworth: H-How did that Arn Gard man die? Also, c-can I go to the bathroom?

:phoenix: WER IN A TRYUL U N00B

:edgeworth: W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

:franny: He proceeded to grab a sharp utensil known as a forkula and gouged at his eye socket until his vision was so impaired he bled to his rest.

:phoenix: OMGWTF HU IS THT THEN

:ditz: YOYOYO I CAN TAKE MAH HOMIES IN THA HOOD AND DRESS MAHSELF LIKE A PROPER BAD BOY YO


I haven't lol'd like that in a while! :gant-clap:
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

machinimator

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:24 pm

Posts: 606

In response to one of the first few people, about an innocent person dying being worse than letting a killer go: Either decision results in an innocent's death (Adrian), and that's what REALLY makes the moral dillema for me.
So far, only one of my friends has completed that trial; I'd like to get some others, and see what their decision is (that is, if they've actually started to care for the game at that point)
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lawl @ U

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Posts: 33

Oh my, I think this question is what made this case my favorite, I never thought this much in my whole PW playing. I think I said not guilty, because I was thinking of Maya. But the Adrian fact kept me from pointing ''Not Guilty''. Then Franziska pops up...

THANK GOD!!!! :larry:
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Posts: 188

I chose Not Guilty because I wanted Phoenix to have a perfect record. :karma:
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

ヘラヘラ~

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Posts: 319

I chose guilty.
I think it was because I thought that was what the game wanted. In real life, I almost certainly would have chosen not guilty, especially with Mia standing right there. Plus, there's a chance that Adrian's lawyer would have been able to get her declared not guilty, so... yeah.
I'm depressed that I chose "guilty," honestly... *is pathetic*
Image
"A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies." Proverbs 14:5. Straight from the Bible, folks~ XD
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Posts: 845

WallofIllusion wrote:

I'm depressed that I chose "guilty," honestly... *is pathetic*


No, you're not. Thast's what Phoenix would do, because he believes in the power of the truth, and he trusted the miracle to come. And Mia would support him, and Maya, fighting for justice whilst cornered into a tiny manouevring space.
I chose "Guilty". Always have, always will. Purely for the fact that he wanted to kill Maya/
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Hahahahaha! Thank you Vickinator!

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 pm

Posts: 410

Guilty, definitely.

Partly because I just couldn't get myself to lie. I mean, and get Adrian convicted and everything...

But more probably because I knew it was what the game wanted me to do, and I knew that as long as I didn't make some huge game-ending mistake the Capcom writers would never kill Maya.
Image

Thank you to the awesome Vickinator for my signature! She is the best!
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

In vain they did not suffer...

Gender: Male

Location: São Paulo - Brazil ^-^

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:39 am

Posts: 151

Always chose guilty.
If this happened in real life, that would make me less worried about the situation, knowing that a criminal was brought to justice. But yeah, all this moral dilema was what made this case so fantastic. ^^'
Also, I couldn't imagine how Maya would feel if Matt was declared Not Guilty. o.o'
"We lie in wait, the human minds are clouded
Initiation of the master plan
Assimilate, build a life among them
Centuries will pass, patience will win"

Iced Earth ~ Ten Thousand Strong
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Posts: 61

WallofIllusion wrote:
I chose guilty.
I think it was because I thought that was what the game wanted. In real life, I almost certainly would have chosen not guilty, especially with Mia standing right there. Plus, there's a chance that Adrian's lawyer would have been able to get her declared not guilty, so... yeah.
I'm depressed that I chose "guilty," honestly... *is pathetic*


I chose guilty for the same reasons and, similarly, would have chosen not guilty in real life. That, after all, is the job of a defense attorney, whereas the game focuses on the job of lawyers being to bring out the truth.

Of course, I'd be helped in real life by the lack of capital punishment. I couldn't do that to Adrian. And that, in a nutshell, is why I keep my lawyerly exploits limited solely to Phoenix Wright. No one would ever hire me in real life in case I took the moral high ground on them. :oops:
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

And pure awesome = s to the exy.

Gender: Female

Location: The land of boring...

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am

Posts: 2131

moonfall wrote:

:object: That's impossible! I saw them in the same room the other day! There's no way they could be the same person.

:franny: *pulls off Engarde mask* I told him this wouldn't work...

:phoenix: Huh?

:franny: Matt Engarde is dead. He stabbed his eyes out with a plastic fork in the detention center. Since we have no way of proving this to de Killer, someone has to show up as the defendant.

:nick-sweat: If you're Franziska, then who is that wearing your clothes?

:ditz: Like, I'm a total master of disguise!


Oh, man.
:mattphone: stabbing his eyes out with a plastic fork... I can see it. I can.
Though I can't help but replace the fork with a spork... because sporks are made of awesome.
Re: My client, Matt Engarde, is...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Hahahahaha! Thank you Vickinator!

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 pm

Posts: 410

wunderbarphalanges wrote:
moonfall wrote:

:object: That's impossible! I saw them in the same room the other day! There's no way they could be the same person.

:franny: *pulls off Engarde mask* I told him this wouldn't work...

:phoenix: Huh?

:franny: Matt Engarde is dead. He stabbed his eyes out with a plastic fork in the detention center. Since we have no way of proving this to de Killer, someone has to show up as the defendant.

:nick-sweat: If you're Franziska, then who is that wearing your clothes?

:ditz: Like, I'm a total master of disguise!


Oh, man.
:mattphone: stabbing his eyes out with a plastic fork... I can see it. I can.
Though I can't help but replace the fork with a spork... because sporks are made of awesome.


Oh my goodness! Someone else who thinks sporks are made of awesome! Along with puppy sized elephants and Shakesperean insults?
To be more on-topic, it seems here to me that people are agreeing that the 'right' thing to do would be to put 'not guilty'. I disagree, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I think putting guilty is the right thing to do. But, you can make a case for it. In-game, you're standing there, as a lawyer, all personal problems aside. Your job is to find the truth. You know the truth, so concealing it would only be wrong.

Granted, concealing the truth would save the life of your best friend. But it reminds me of that old story in which a father sees his child playing on the train tracks. A train full of people comes roaring toward him. The father can switch the tracks, thus sending the train off a cliff and killing tons of people but saving his son, or he can watch his son die because he didn't do anything.

The circumstances are a little different though, because choosing not guilty doesn't ruin the lives of a lot of people, just one (Adrian Andrews). It also lets a criminal go free. So the case you can make for choosing not guilty is that the life of one you are close to and really care about is more important than someone you just recently met. To you, anyway.

What would I do in real life? Heck, I don't know. I'd probably just have a heart attack on the spot and die. :beef:
Image

Thank you to the awesome Vickinator for my signature! She is the best!
Page 1 of 13 [ 488 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO