Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

spoilers for 2-4, pearl and gumshoe (resolved, probably?)Topic%20Title

YAY! :D

EDIT: The answer to my question may actually lie in T&T as well as JFA, so if you haven't played T&T, be cautious. :zenitora:

Thanks, you guys! :edgy:

Spoiler: The actual post
I'm pretty sure that, in the last and maybe second to last case, Gumshoe was trying to get Pearl to remember his name. I believe she called him "Mr. Detective Dick" for a while, and he said something along the lines of, "Aww, aren't you sweet? You tried to remember my name!" After meeting Franziska, though, she started calling him "Mr. Scruffy Detective", and I think Gumshoe was bummed.

My problem is that I absolutely CANNOT find in the game script where this tranpired! :beef: Could someone please tell me where the various parts of this conversation took place in the case(s), or if this was all in some weird dream of mine? (I know going from Mr. Detective to Mr. Scruffy Detective happened, but I can't find any of the other stuff! :grey: )

Even if you don't know where pieces of the conversation exist, I'd feel a lot better knowing whether or not you remember this occurring. :yuusaku:

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I figure you guys'd be the ones to know. :keiko:

I can't make a cool sig until I get my laptop back. ;_;

Last edited by KatamaDama on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: spoilers for 2-4, pearl and gumshoeTopic%20Title

<3 <3 <3

I'm pretty sure the "Mr. Detective Dick" and "attagirl" exchange is actually from

Spoiler: x-x
3-2
Igiari! 2025 is a brand new literate Phoenix Wright roleplay forum, aking place on a retconned timeline with characters from PW and AJ. We need YOU!
Re: spoilers for 2-4, pearl and gumshoeTopic%20Title

Gil wrote:
I'm pretty sure the "Mr. Detective Dick" and "attagirl" exchange is actually from

Spoiler: x-x
3-2

Yeah. I think it's when

Spoiler:
you first go to the Lordly Tailor after hearing about the theft, and you meet Gumshoe there and go through the "hey, you again" routine. :will:

Edit> Although, reading your post back I'm kind of confused, because I do remember meeting Franziska and it causing Pearl to call him Mr. Scruffy Detective, but
Spoiler:
you don't meet Franziska in 3-2

Eh, maybe I'm thinking of different things. :sadshoe:
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)