Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Question about case 2-2Topic%20Title

Spoiler:
When Mimi is burned in the traffic accident, does she intentionally assume Ini's identity, or was it just a mix up at the Hotti clinic? Personally, I think it's more dramatic if her being given the image of her dead sister came as a total accident. Imagine trying to mourn someone when you see their face in the mirror all the time! I would be kind of crazy too.
Re: Question about case 2-2Topic%20Title

Say hello to my little Friend!

Spoiler:
Yeah, it definitely was an accident, since Mimi's face was entirely burnt and all they (at the Hotti clinic) had to base a reconstruction on was Ini's photo that was on her at the time. And while Mimi must have mourned Ini's death, it probably wasn't long since she realised the possibility of having a fresh start? Y'know, with all the malpractice rumours, and that jazz.

It is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.

Spoiler:
Well I hardly doubt that it was a favorable position to be in, as I'm sure that Mimi had her own friends and relationships that she had to abandon. Really, it seems like such a lose/lose situation.

no not like that

Spoiler:
I thought she had this in her mind since the moment of the crash. She kept that picture of Ini safe because she smelled a new start.

I thought the same thing as polkadot.

Spoiler:
Didn't Phoenix state that her motive for being Ini was to avoid the responsibility of all those patient's deaths?

You only get what you give.

Spoiler:
I thought that she did it on purpose. She probably saw Ini's photo and took it because she wanted to start her life oer again after the malpractice incident. I think she even said "I wanted to make Mimi disappear" or something like that. And if it was an accident, wouldn't she say something or act strange? Hotti was paying "close attention" to her and if it was an accident he could have said to Phoenix "She was acting strange after the operation" or something.

Because you can't beat it!

I may not be remembering this exactly right, but...

Spoiler:
When Mimi was confessing to everything at the end of the trial, didn't she say that all the doctors could find in the wreckage was her sister's ID photo and that she decided to hide from her previous life once she saw what they'd done to her face?

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

FanGuy wrote:
I may not be remembering this exactly right, but...

Spoiler:
When Mimi was confessing to everything at the end of the trial, didn't she say that all the doctors could find in the wreckage was her sister's ID photo and that she decided to hide from her previous life once she saw what they'd done to her face?

No because if that was the case, the photo would have burned. She was brought in and the only photo they found on her, which was probably in her purse. She decided to start her live anew coz of the mistake.
fuck
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)