Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 2[ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

After allTopic%20Title

I sometimes clear 2-1 for fun, but I still didn't get

Spoiler: QUESTIONNNN
How did Dustin get killed by Wellington?As much as I remember, Dustin fell 9ft. and broke his neck while Wellington was walking near where he fell, how did he kill Dustin? :yogi:
Re: After allTopic%20Title

I like toytules

I believe Wellington and Dustin got into a struggle and during the fight Wellington pushed Dustin off the ledge. Then he wrote Maggey's name next to Dustin to frame her. I could be mistaken though.
PlatinumOrb and Kuruki014's fanfiction, "Snackoos and Glamour". Coming soon to fanfiction.net and a forum near you!

Maggey could've said that in court, I wonder how they never mentioned anything about how did Wellington do it. :yuusaku:

I like toytules

TehDood wrote:
Maggey could've said that in court, I wonder how they never mentioned anything about how did Wellington do it. :yuusaku:

I'm pretty sure that Wellington waited until Dustin was alone, so Maggey wouldn't of known...
Or maybe it is something that was never explained clearly :yogi:
PlatinumOrb and Kuruki014's fanfiction, "Snackoos and Glamour". Coming soon to fanfiction.net and a forum near you!

lol

stupid maggey and her not saying anything about where she was >8|

For all we know, Wellington could be innocent and broke down because HE'S A SPAZCASE.

....what pussy falls 9 feet and dies seriously >:C
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Make like a tree, and GET OUTTA HERE!!!

I don't get this either. They never had proof that Wellington killed Dustin, or HOW HE DID IT. They simply assumed he was the killer because he had a motive, and that he has terrible eyesight... and he's a spaz. Which reminds me...

Spoiler: This is retarded.
How DID Wellington see the glove fall if he killed Dustin? The reason he didn't see it properly was because it was far away, so how could he have mistaken the glove for a bunch of bananas? NO SENSE!

Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR MEGATALLICA, MY UBER FORUM!!!

lol

......actually, I hadnt thought of that bit either o-o WTF GAIZ

and it's not like it was a private area like Cindy's apartment was or anything

BIG PUBLIC AREA. Anyone could have done it. >:|
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

Oos wrote:
......actually, I hadnt thought of that bit either o-o WTF GAIZ

and it's not like it was a private area like Cindy's apartment was or anything

BIG PUBLIC AREA. Anyone could have done it. >:|

THIS!!!!!! THIS!!!!1
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Wellington could be innocent for all we know! (Seriously, I hope this, Wellington is awesome.)

Haha, maybe wellington just tied a rope to Dustin when no one was looking then just pulled or something? Idk.

Or like Wellington is a master sprinter and pushed dustin, ran down the stairs and then saw the "bananas" fall.

Through out the entire case I was just like "MAGGEY, JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENNED." Seriously, how does she not notice a random university aged boy writing her name next to her dead friend? (or one pushing him down?) What was she doing the entire time? Did she go to the bathroom?
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

Oos wrote:

For all we know, Wellington could be innocent and broke down because HE'S A SPAZCASE.

If you fell on your head it isn't that weir that he died.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

...Hopefully someday... xD

The way I see it happening is something like this:
Spoiler: Just in case...
1. They meet at that...tall thing...what was it again...
2. They have a fight and D falls down
3. Mr. W lies the place where he was

About the bananas...
Well...The only thing I have in my mind goes something like this:
He saw Maggey giving, or showing it to D and then going away.
Or something like that...

Then Mr. W would just needed to lie 'bout wherehe saw it.
If he would have told that he saw it before, he could have wer well said:
I spied them for a while...

...Or this is how I see how the things went.

ImageImageImageImage

Gettin' Old!

SaraVera wrote:
Wellington could be innocent for all we know! (Seriously, I hope this, Wellington is awesome.)

Doubt that even if Maggey was vague as hell, Wellington's actions after the murder are pretty condemning.

Assault on Nick for one thing counts.
Also I'm not sure but trying to incapacitate Nick may count as obstruction of justice on top of the assault charge.
He stole Nick's phone (though unintentionally)
He fabricated evidence by writing Maggey's name in the sand.

Also I think your all forgetting one thing, Dustin went "YOINK MY GLASSES!" and grabbed them from Wellington before he fell crushing them as he fell. This kinda connects Wellington to the events immediately before the fall so its easy to see why he's guilty. Unless some kleptomaniac took the glasses from him and randomly smashed them before placing them under the body for some reason.

But no one saw this.

He's suspicious enough and it's pretty easy to link him to the murder.
Sure maybe theres a shadow of a doubt but meh nothing big a jurist system woulda locked him up no hesistation :yuusaku:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

lol

But see, since it's a murder case, it'd have to be beyond a reasonable doubt~

So that was a pretty lame-ass trial for him, nobody let Maggey testify about anything, and the events are foggy at best :/ DERP HE FELL AND THERE WAS A GLOVE AND GLASSES AND LOL CELL PHONE the end. If I were the judge I'd be like 'wtf is this you silly bitches get out of my courtroom. .....and you with the blonde streak, come see me in my chambers.'
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

Chief Oldbagger

Oos wrote:

So that was a pretty lame-ass trial for him, nobody let Maggey testify about anything, and the events are foggy at best :/ DERP HE FELL AND THERE WAS A GLOVE AND GLASSES AND LOL CELL PHONE the end. If I were the judge I'd be like 'wtf is this you silly bitches get out of my courtroom. .....and you with the blonde streak, come see me in my chambers.'

Oos, you must become a judge. It would be the best thing ever.
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!

Gettin' Old!

Oos wrote:

Wrong in most places (to my knowledge) Jury systems are used, Wellington had motives, connections to the murder and a trail of other crimes.

Even if the other charges didn't get Wellington made jailbait in some prison somewhere, no jury (bar one made entirely of you lot) would consider him innocent his reaction and behaviour would get him locked up
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Chief Oldbagger

OK, here's my little transcript of what I think happened.

Spoiler: 2-1
Maggey: Oh look Dustin, it's a phone!
Dustin: Let's ring it and find out who's it is!
*One phone call later*
Maggey: He said he'll met me on top of the bank at 5:00 (or something like that)
Dustin: No Maggey, I'll go! You wait here!
Maggey: Before you go, here's your present! *Gives large ripe bananas a baseball glove*
Dustin: Gee whiz, thanks Maggey!
*Dustin goes up to bank, Maggey is probably being mauled by a dog or something*
Welly: Do you have my ph- OMG A COP!
Dustin: What?
*Cue Welly and Dustin flailing, Dustin is frown off ledge and falls to death. Welly realises his glasses were taken by him. Looking down, he spots the baseball glove and thinks it is a bunch of bananas*
Welly: I know how to blame this on someone else!
*Runs down, writes Maggey's name in sand*
Welly: Perfect! Now where's my glasses?
*Welly looks for glasses*
Welly: Never mind, I'll go call the police LULZ. I wonder why no one else is here? Well, I suppose it was raining earlier.
*Totters off in heels*
THE END

Two week break!

lol

I still think Dustin and Richard were dating a while back and that's why Richard went THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and pushed him. :B

tru fax.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

Chief Oldbagger

Oos wrote:
I still think Dustin and Richard were dating a while back and that's why Richard went THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and pushed him. :B

tru fax.

Spoiler: 2-1
Welly: Dustin, you bitch! Why do you have my phone?
Dustin: Because I still love you!
*Cue make out scene that Oos will fantasize about in head*
Welly: Oh Dustin, let's elope together!
*Spins Dustin around to make out again, but drops Dustin off ledge*
Welly: Woops! I'll guess I'll just have to go have sex with the Bellboy!

There. That's the only yaoi fan fiction I'll ever write. Are you happy Oos?

Two week break!

Capybara wrote:
Oos wrote:

tru fax.

I feel sorry for you. :udgy:

Chief Oldbagger

TehDood wrote:
Capybara wrote:
Oos wrote:

tru fax.

I feel sorry for you. :udgy:

It's Oos. It's impossible not to bend to her almighty will.

Two week break!

lol

*thumbs up* :B

I could go into detail about his love affairs but that's a topic for another day.

but still. Richard is awesome so therefore whether or not he did it he should get off.

take that how you will.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

I'm gonna give my two cents on this.

I think the crime scene photo shows more than one person on the ledge, however :wellington: was the one whose glasses were taken, so we can safely say he was VERY close to :dustin: (cue Oos' yaoi fantasies) at the time he was pushed. This alone is very incriminating.

Next, the name on the ground. It was misspelled... with the wrong hand. Pretty much the only one who was informed as to :maggy: 's name's phonics ONLY was :wellington: again. Also, he didn't know :dustin: was left-handed.

Now, the glove. If you look at the still of :maggy: picking up the phone, you see the glove in a paper bag under her arm, which she later gave to :dustin: . :wellington: saw it ( :sawit: ), and since he only caught a glimpse of it, thought it was a bunch of bananas. Bananas in a paper bag is not out of context. When he went to write the name he got another look, but this time without his glasses. He felt the need to mention it, because the more detailed a testimony is, the more believable it is. The first detective on the scene took the glove, but, being :eh?: , forgot to submit it and got a pay cut.

This brings us to the phone. :wellington: was going to meet with :maggy: to retrieve it, but saw a cop and panicked, pushing him over the ledge before :maggy: got a good look at him.

Finally, the most incriminating piece of evidence came at the end of the trial. HE CONFESSED, GODDAMMIT!

Gettin' Old!

GigaHand wrote:

I think the crime scene photo shows more than one person on the ledge, however :wellington: was the one whose glasses were taken, so we can safely say he was VERY close to :dustin: (cue Oos' yaoi fantasies) at the time he was pushed. This alone is very incriminating.

Next, the name on the ground. It was misspelled... with the wrong hand. Pretty much the only one who was informed as to :maggy: 's name's phonics ONLY was :wellington: again. Also, he didn't know :dustin: was left-handed.

Now, the glove. If you look at the still of :maggy: picking up the phone, you see the glove in a paper bag under her arm, which she later gave to :dustin: . :wellington: saw it ( :sawit: ), and since he only caught a glimpse of it, thought it was a bunch of bananas. Bananas in a paper bag is not out of context. When he went to write the name he got another look, but this time without his glasses. He felt the need to mention it, because the more detailed a testimony is, the more believable it is. The first detective on the scene took the glove, but, being :eh?: , forgot to submit it and got a pay cut.

This brings us to the phone. :wellington: was going to meet with :maggy: to retrieve it, but saw a cop and panicked, pushing him over the ledge before :maggy: got a good look at him.

Finally, the most incriminating piece of evidence came at the end of the trial. HE CONFESSED, GODDAMMIT!

This...THIS is JUSTICE!! :zenny:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Herr Blondie wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

Actually, it looks more like a testimony. :yuusaku:

Herr Blondie wrote:

Justice...?

THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAA! :zennybw:

EDIT: And since when did :odoroki: cost two cents? Or the other kind of justice, for that matter?

Chief Oldbagger

GigaHand wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

Justice...?

THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAA! :zennybw:

EDIT: And since when did :odoroki: cost two cents? Or the other kind of justice, for that matter?

If it was Apollo saying that, you would get Klavier butting in half way through and doing everything else for us. :yogi:

And that's a good explanation GigaHand.

And Oos approves! *Jumps up a la High School Musical*

Two week break!

WHOOOP

Richard couldn't have done it! He loves big bananas (or strawberries or whatever)! So therefore he couldn't have done it. My logic is perfect :franny:

Chief Oldbagger

Feenie_Polly wrote:
Richard couldn't have done it! He loves big bananas (or strawberries or whatever)! So therefore he couldn't have done it. My logic is perfect :franny:

You have to become a defense attorney.
"I declare that Richard Wellington did it!"
"No he didn't. HE LIKES LARGE RIPE BANANAS!"
*Shocked court noise*
"I find the defendant NOT GUILTY!"
*Confetti rains from ceiling*

Two week break!

Loyal General of the Hypnogant

*goes to finish what he started with Dustin*
終了するとケーキをすぐに提供される

Translation: "Quit now and cake will be served immediately."

The Otaku - My forum.

WHOOOP

Capybara wrote:
Feenie_Polly wrote:

*Shocked court noise*

Yes! See! It makes perfect sense! Big Bananas= Not Guilty

Feenie_Polly wrote:
Capybara wrote:
Feenie_Polly wrote:

*Shocked court noise*

Yes! See! It makes perfect sense! Big Bananas= Not Guilty

I'm only doing this beacause I like saying

:objection:

He likes strawberries! :odo-objection: Therefore he is a mass murderer terrorist with a small penis!

Loyal General of the Hypnogant

:holdit:

Everyone knows Richard got into a fight with Dustin because he was found cheating with Maggey!
終了するとケーキをすぐに提供される

Translation: "Quit now and cake will be served immediately."

The Otaku - My forum.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Seems like we've had quite a few "maybe the guy the game proved was guilty is actually innocent" type threads lately...
ImageImage

Croik wrote:
Seems like we've had quite a few "maybe the guy the game proved was guilty is actually innocent" type threads lately...

That's 'cos they're fun. :gant-clap2:

That reminds me... *Stops self before stating reason why I don't like 1-5*

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

I only read the first 5 or 6 posts and I DON'T CARE I'm giving my opinion anyway!

Even if it's already been said way better than I could have.

Why Richard Wellington was found guilty in 13 easy steps:

1. Wellington was a member of a "group of con artists" (mafia?)
2. Being a spaz, Welly freaked out when he saw Dustin Hoffman walk up in uniform
3. Welly scuffles with Dustin Hoffman and shoves him off the ledge, killing him
4. Dustin Hoffman snatched Welly's glasses as he fell, landing on them
5. Welly sees the glove from up above and incorrectly identifies them as bananas
6. He frantically looks for his glasses and phone and finds neither (making him lose valuable time and killing his alibi)
7. He says "Fuck This." and calls the cops
8. Realizing his chances are slim, he writes Maggey's name (incorrectly, as he'd only heard her name) in the sand (with Dustin Hoffman's finger.
9. He volunteers himself as a witness to further nail down his alibi
10.He realizes that the cell phone will be the decisive evidence, he nails Nick with a fire extinguisher (giving him amnesia)
11.He steals what he assumes to be his cell phone, but ends up stealing Nick's
12.Payne was the prosecutor :payne:
13.All these circumstances and mistakes culminate in Phoenix finding him guilty

Remember, 13 is bad luck. :beef:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage

~I'm a guy, surprisingly~

Oos wrote:

... Oos, no.
He did it.
---

But yeah, I wish it was explained more. :payne:

Dekuran wrote:
Oos wrote:

... Oos, no.
He did it.

Right. If he broke down and confessed because he's a spazcase, then it's his own stupid fault. :pft:

Dekuran wrote:

See my 13-Step Guide for all you need.
ImageImage
ImageImage

lol

Dekuran wrote:
Oos wrote:

... Oos, no.
He did it.
---

I see you're still bitter~

I was giving a possibility. :D Yeah I have a bias but who cares. Get off my back.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

@Oos: Random question, but you like guys with colored streaks in their hair, don't you?
-looks at her WellyxBellboy pairing-
ImageImage
ImageImage

Oos wrote:

I see you're still bitter~

I was giving a possibility. :D Yeah I have a bias but who cares. Get off my back.

And I provided a plausible thoery behind it!

Even though I don't know why. I didn't really like :wellington:, I just thought it was funny how he was able to squish his head, and how he choked himself with his scarf. :beef:

Page 1 of 2 [ 45 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)