Court Records
http://forums.court-records.net/

GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16
Page 8 of 9

Author:  ammchan [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Can anyone tell me when he says "You're lying dammit, and I can prove it?"
I think it's case four, but I really don't remember. ^^;;

Author:  Louise [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

:phoenix: - (Max has a big bust?)

Or something along those lines....

And Phoenix saying he'll roll for Maya as many times as she wants afterwards :pearly:

burninator59 wrote:
:gs4-people: PHOENIX IS A POOPYHEAD!!


Haha I laughed so loud at that, SO childish I loved it X^D

Author:  Grancko [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

ammchan wrote:
Can anyone tell me when he says "You're lying dammit, and I can prove it?"
I think it's case four, but I really don't remember. ^^;;

When
Spoiler: case 4
Wendy Oldbag says that the list is the only thing she stole

Author:  MezzoForte [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

BEST LINE EVER, PERIOD:


Spoiler: Case 2-4
When you have to explain why Matt videotaped the murder:
*press "Wanted to see Juan get his"*


Phoenix:
There is only one reason why
your "client" would secretly
film the crime scene. They...

x Phoenix:
x They wanted to witness the
x moment Juan Corrida died!
x
x Phoenix:
x Your client was going to sit
x on their fluffy soft sofa...
x
x Phoenix:
x Sip some coffee and pretend
x they were at a film festival!
x
x de Killer:
x That... That's...
x
x de Killer:
x I don't think that sounds
x like a very enjoyable hobby...
x
x Phoenix:
x Well, Your Honor!?


Yeah. I giggled insanely for 5 minutes straight. :redd:

Author:  WittyVitale [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I've read through this topic and didn't see one of my favorites. But if it's here and I missed it, I apologize.

I don't remember the exact wording, but this happened in 2-3 when Phoenix and Maya were talking to Moe. The exchange went something like this:

:moe: Why was everybody crying in the Mexican restaurant?
:phoenix: Because Mexican food causes bowel obstruction?
:moe: Wrong!
:maya: I know! The name of the restaurant was the Cafe TEARia!
:moe: You got it!

I know that's not the way it actually went, but I can't find the actual exchange anywhere. Also, I personally prefer Phoenix's response to the actual one :-P

Author:  Ardee [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

:eh?: Here kid, have you ever seen a genuine hand-gun?

Author:  Zinle [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

WittyVitale wrote:
I've read through this topic and didn't see one of my favorites. But if it's here and I missed it, I apologize.

I don't remember the exact wording, but this happened in 2-3 when Phoenix and Maya were talking to Moe. The exchange went something like this:

:moe: Why was everybody crying in the Mexican restaurant?
:phoenix: Because Mexican food causes bowel obstruction?
:moe: Wrong!
:maya: I know! The name of the restaurant was the Cafe TEARia!
:moe: You got it!

I know that's not the way it actually went, but I can't find the actual exchange anywhere. Also, I personally prefer Phoenix's response to the actual one :-P

I so agree.
One of the reasons: I didn't get it for firs ^^
(how sad case am I?)
But once I realized it: Best one EVER!

Author:  Ardee [ Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I got a question, anybody remember what Franziska said when the gun was questioned? I need to know. Badly. (Scripting...)

Author:  Jean Descole [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Ardee wrote:
I got a question, anybody remember what Franziska said when the gun was questioned? I need to know. Badly. (Scripting...)


Which gun? From 2-2 or 2-4?

Author:  Ardee [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

The Luger, found at DeKiller's hideout.

Author:  Jean Descole [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Ardee wrote:
The Luger, found at DeKiller's hideout.


Spoiler: if you ask details about the pistol (from Xcarvenger's game script)
* Phoenix:
* Does that pistol have any
* relation to this case?
*
* von Karma:
* We have yet to perform a
* ballistics test, so I can't
* say anything for certain...
*
* von Karma:
* However, I believe it has
* something to do with this
* case... At least, to me.
*
* Phoenix:
* ...?
*
* Edgeworth:
* That's the pistol that he used
* to shoot you, isn't it?
*
* von Karma:
* That's what I believe, yes.
*
* Phoenix:
* Oh...
*
* von Karma:
* I kept the bullet they removed
* from my shoulder as a sort of
* memento...
*
* von Karma:
* I'm sure it will be an
* excellent sample for the test.
*
* Phoenix:
* (So that's the pistol that was
* used to shoot Franziska...)
*
* Phoenix:
* (It's probably not going to
* help us very much...)

Author:  Ardee [ Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Thanks, good thing I assumed it was the pistol that shot Fran... Or else I'd have to redraw a whole page.

Author:  Shippo [ Wed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

This was from case 2-2 I think after talking to Morgan Fey, i'll have to check back but..

:nick:(First, a girl that runs away, and now a lady who says I stink at doing my job... When did I become the poster boy for "How Not to Make a First Impression"...?)

XD Poor Phoenix

Author:  CaraLaraa<3Edgyy [ Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I can't quite remember it exactly, but where the judge goes defence attorney's are never loved & feenie goes, Nobody loves me - or something like that, made me laugh :P

Author:  grim_tales [ Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I thought some of Moe's jokes WERE pretty funny :D
Loved the Fresh Prince spoof :D

Author:  Hikka [ Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Been tryin' to find this first one for the LONGEST time-- it's amusing to me for some reason... :ben:
Spoiler: 2-4
:object::Here is the proof that the witness met with his client, who wished Mr. Corrida dead!

*present anything*

:phoenix:: So! What do you think!?

:radio:: ... You may say, "What do you think?"... However, I am for all intents and purposes, a transceiver radio.
:oops:: Oh... That's right, you can't actually see the evidence...


Spoiler: 2-4, again o:
:nick-sweat: "The miracle never happen."
....."YEEEEEEAH!!!" [[Cursed inside jokes... << >>;;; ]]

Author:  eulogy7x [ Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

No no no, please, by all means interrupt her! Please!

~Edgie

Author:  pacman911 [ Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Your Honor, I believe this proves one very important fact! This witness...

Mr. Wellington loves large bananas!
Judge: ...
Payne: ...
Wellington: ...
Everyone: .........

I just thought that was hilarious xDD i couldnt stop laughing when i read that

Author:  Z.324 [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

The banana one wins for sure. I might go digging for other quotes after I finish re-playing the first game.

Oh, and could anybody explain to me what the Judge interprets when Phoenix says "The bust... is underyourhonorsbench!"? I never saw that line in-game or got the joke... :/

Author:  grim_tales [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I didnt get that either

Author:  ODOROKI-KUN! [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Spoiler: 2-4
:adrian: "Looks like that tabloid reported the truth after all. Ironic, isn't it?
:phoenix: "Well, like they say, where there's smoke, there's fire."
:adrian: "And if they purposely add fuel to the fire, they keep the celebrity world burning."


Just interesting to me :)

Author:  SD-Rim_6 [ Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I like when after Phoenix brings up the glass in 2-4 Edgeworth says

:edgeworth: But when someone sees a body they should be shaken up not stirring a drink
LOL at the James Bond reference

Author:  Lemon_dragon [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Spoiler: 2-4
Once more, Edgeworth shows he comes up with all the best insults:

:Phoenix: TAKE THAT!
:udgy: Well, Mr. Edgeworth?? Your response?
:edgeworth: : I believe that even more important than finding out if this note is real or not, is whether the attorney's badge pinned to that man's chest is real... That is the million dollar question!
:udgy: Yes, I agree.
Mia: Me too.
:nick-sweat: (I'm going to take a wild guess and say that I messed up again...?)

Author:  Jean Descole [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Lemon_dragon wrote:
Spoiler: 2-4
:edgeworth: I believe that even more important than finding out if this note is real or not, is whether the attorney's badge pinned to that man's chest is real... That is the million dollar question!


Haha, wow.

Spoiler:
Foreshadowing to 3-3?

Author:  edgeygavin [ Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

I can't remember the exact wording...

Max: I just wanted to help pay for my daddy's farm. My real name's Billy Bob Jones.
Maya: My hero... nothing more than a country bumpkin....
I LOL'd at that so much. She isn't exactly city folk herself.

Oh, and the thing about the bust under the judges bench only happens if you say that option, i think...

Author:  manfrobotnik [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

:franny: : I object for objections sake

love that one

Author:  grim_tales [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

SD-Rim_6 wrote:
I like when after Phoenix brings up the glass in 2-4 Edgeworth says

:edgeworth: But when someone sees a body they should be shaken up not stirring a drink
LOL at the James Bond reference


*Slaps forehead* I get that now it's written down! :D

Author:  MaxwellsDeamon [ Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

DefenseNeverRests wrote:
I, too, found a typo. Except, it was in 2-3. You were trying to prove that Acro is the killer. After presenting your theory, the view is now on Acro. He is, once again, in a calm state. Phoenix thinks, (Does she bother to even listen to me anymore?!). The problem is obviously the SHE part. He couldn't have been talking about Franziska because she was distraught after you explain the theory.

This is MAD OLD news but....

I've noticed that the Phoenix Wright games are... riddled with typos (or even a few grammatical errors) TaT seems to be the worst for this, though (or maybe I'm just looking for it more now~...?)

Author:  Anne Iriel [ Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

My fav quotes:

:wendy: "I'm talking to my Edgey-wedgey! Don't interrupt me!"

:judge: "Yes, madam!"

:wacky-edgy: "No, no, no, please, by all means interrupt her! Please!"

xDDDD I laughed a lot with that...

And:

:think: "This isn't the "Phoenix Wright Wax Philosophical Power Hour."
Poor Nick xDD

Author:  ProsecutorPressley [ Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

:maya: Old windbag sure has balls! Or... well, you know what I mean.

:phoenix: Ladies and gentlemen, if you are going to plan a murder, don't forget the murder weapon!

:jake: When there's gunshots, there's bound to be bullets.

:notes: So does that mean if I order Pizza, I'm planning to kill the delivery boy?

:maya: (Takes one look at Will Powers): Um, maybe I shouldn't be saying this... But he definitely did it. Murder. At least once. Maybe twice.

:edgeworth: I object! That was... Objectionable!

:franny: Ignorence will be whipped!

Author:  Steel Turnabout [ Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Ducks wrote:
:phoenix: "Why did the chicken cross the road? It wanted to reach the other side!"

Silly lawyer tricks are for kids, everyone knows the chicken crossed the road to bitch-slap the chicken on the other side :P

Author:  randomiser [ Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

In 2-2, if you present Franzisca's profile to 'Director' Hotti...

*perverse dialogue randomly cut*
Phoenix : ... I... I was whipped by her... And it hurt... A lot...
Hotti : Oh, wow! I am so JEALOUS!
So? Did you cry? How did it feel?
Phoenix : (... I cried a little... I think...? I can't actually remember...)
XD All of the dialogue when female profiles were presented were funny.

Author:  kaisap112 [ Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

:peal-mia: "This is your chance, Phoenix! Load all you've got into this one shot, alright?"
:phoenix: "Got it! (Watch this, Maya!)"

:hotti: :beef: :grey: :bellboy:

*ahem* Yes, let's get our minds out the gutter and move on...

Author:  Steel Turnabout [ Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

ProsecutorPressley wrote:
:maya: Old windbag sure has balls! Or... well, you know what I mean.

:phoenix: Ladies and gentlemen, if you are going to plan a murder, don't forget the murder weapon!

:jake: When there's gunshots, there's bound to be bullets.

:notes: So does that mean if I order Pizza, I'm planning to kill the delivery boy?

:maya: (Takes one look at Will Powers): Um, maybe I shouldn't be saying this... But he definitely did it. Murder. At least once. Maybe twice.

:edgeworth: I object! That was... Objectionable!

:franny: Ignorence will be whipped!

Woah woah woah woah woah. I just realised. Most of these are from GS1! Holy crap!
But anyways, just replayed Turnabout Big Top, and I examined the hole in Moe's ceiling. Note: paraphrased!!!
Nick: Hmm how did this hole get here?
Moe: Hahaha. College days are crazy!
Nick: (Well then...)

Author:  ProsecutorPressley [ Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Steel Turnabout wrote:
ProsecutorPressley wrote:
:maya: Old windbag sure has balls! Or... well, you know what I mean.

:phoenix: Ladies and gentlemen, if you are going to plan a murder, don't forget the murder weapon!

:jake: When there's gunshots, there's bound to be bullets.

:notes: So does that mean if I order Pizza, I'm planning to kill the delivery boy?

:maya: (Takes one look at Will Powers): Um, maybe I shouldn't be saying this... But he definitely did it. Murder. At least once. Maybe twice.

:edgeworth: I object! That was... Objectionable!

:franny: Ignorence will be whipped!

Woah woah woah woah woah. I just realised. Most of these are from GS1! Holy crap!
But anyways, just replayed Turnabout Big Top, and I examined the hole in Moe's ceiling. Note: paraphrased!!!
Nick: Hmm how did this hole get here?
Moe: Hahaha. College days are crazy!
Nick: (Well then...)


I'm really sorry about that!!! I should check before I post, again, I'm sorry, my bad...... :larry: It won't happen again!

Author:  Steel Turnabout [ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

ProsecutorPressley wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
ProsecutorPressley wrote:
:maya: Old windbag sure has balls! Or... well, you know what I mean.

:phoenix: Ladies and gentlemen, if you are going to plan a murder, don't forget the murder weapon!

:jake: When there's gunshots, there's bound to be bullets.

:notes: So does that mean if I order Pizza, I'm planning to kill the delivery boy?

:maya: (Takes one look at Will Powers): Um, maybe I shouldn't be saying this... But he definitely did it. Murder. At least once. Maybe twice.

:edgeworth: I object! That was... Objectionable!

:franny: Ignorence will be whipped!

Woah woah woah woah woah. I just realised. Most of these are from GS1! Holy crap!
But anyways, just replayed Turnabout Big Top, and I examined the hole in Moe's ceiling. Note: paraphrased!!!
Nick: Hmm how did this hole get here?
Moe: Hahaha. College days are crazy!
Nick: (Well then...)


I'm really sorry about that!!! I should check before I post, again, I'm sorry, my bad...... :larry: It won't happen again!

I didnt mean to sound mean. I JUST noticed after reading through the posts. Dont hate meeeee! :larry:

Author:  ProsecutorPressley [ Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Steel Turnabout wrote:
ProsecutorPressley wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Woah woah woah woah woah. I just realised. Most of these are from GS1! Holy crap!
But anyways, just replayed Turnabout Big Top, and I examined the hole in Moe's ceiling. Note: paraphrased!!!
Nick: Hmm how did this hole get here?
Moe: Hahaha. College days are crazy!
Nick: (Well then...)


I'm really sorry about that!!! I should check before I post, again, I'm sorry, my bad...... :larry: It won't happen again!

I didnt mean to sound mean. I JUST noticed after reading through the posts. Dont hate meeeee! :larry:


No, it didn't sound mean at all! I'm really glad you pointed it out, don't take it like that! I like it when people care enough to tell me, serious, thank you! :maya:

Author:  Steel Turnabout [ Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

ProsecuterPressley wrote:
No, it didn't sound mean at all! I'm really glad you pointed it out, don't take it like that! I like it when people care enough to tell me, serious, thank you! :maya:

:butzthumbs: Don't mention it!

Author:  iloveedgeworth [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

:maya: Maya Fey: "look a ladder"
:phoenix: Phoenix " that's a 'step' - ladder"
:maya: Maya fey "So? What's the difference? You need to stop judging things based on narrow-minded cultural assumptions, Nick!
:phoenix: Phoenix "R-right... sorry. (This girl is OUT there!)"

LOL this is so funny
it happens about 3 times
i got deja vu the second time
so did phoenix
:phoenix: :maya: :chinami:

Author:  grim_tales [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GS2 Quotes, For Interesting/Funny Dialog [SPOILERS]

Isn't there a Pussycat Dolls joke in 2-3 when Regina says something like "Don't cha think I look cute? Don't cha? Don't cha?"
(Because of the "Don't cha" part I guess).

Page 8 of 9 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/