Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Have I missed something or...Topic%20Title

:D

what was the ending about? I really didn't understand -

Spoiler:
the part about the gun, the uniform missing a button and the "Nick" shell card... I can only conclude that Shelly de Killer plans to destroy Phoenix (ohno!!) but otherwise? Not a clue...

Any suggestions to what it means, or if I've missed something please :shoe:
Re: Have I missed something or...Topic%20Title

GANTALITY!

Ilovegaming wrote:
what was the ending about? I really didn't understand -

Spoiler:
the part about the gun, the uniform missing a button and the "Nick" shell card... I can only conclude that Shelly de Killer plans to destroy Phoenix (ohno!!) but otherwise? Not a clue...

Any suggestions to what it means, or if I've missed something please :shoe:

OK, I lost me to be honest. I am going to spoiler tab it just for the heck of it.

Spoiler: spoiler to the game maybe
The uniform missing a button? Shelly wore a bellboy outfit remember though I thought the missing button was from the jamming ninja outfit used by Adrian to implicate Matt in the murder. I might be confusing thing as I've not played that game for a long time and do not really like that PW out of the three.

The card was dropped in the room with Maya, she drew on it while kidnapped.

The gun was used to abduct Maya, no?

Now I do not think it in anyway implies that he will be after Nick.

"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

:D

oh yeah, I just thought the

Spoiler:
was a tad sinister because it was like *DUN DUN* at the end... maybe I'm wrong about the button being "ripped off the bell boy's uniform"

as I haven't played it in a while.

Put my mind to rest though, thanks :will:

Robo-Aly

I thought that there was also a button missing from the uniform. Don't they find the uniform somewhere?

I should play the case again...

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Spoiler: 2-4 spoilers
While searching De Killers previous hideout, Gumshoe found 4 items. Franziska brought 3 of them to Phoenix. They could potentially mean something, or nothing. That was the point. The gun and outfit basically did not do anything towards your case. The card is a plot point.

Bellboy Uniform - All it did was prove that Shelly DeKiller was disguised as a Bellboy at the Gatewater Hotel. The reason for the button is (to my knowledge) not important..

Gun - Proved the DeKiller shot Franziska on the first day of trial.

The Card - As SerialVER said, the Phoenix was drawn by Maya. DeKiller never saw the card and DeKiller has no reason to kill Phoenix at all. If anything, DeKiller could be in gratitude to Phoenix. It could be seen as a hint to how Maya only thought about Phoenix while she was abducted. Franziska kept it as a way to remind herself to one day defeat Phoenix Wright.

I suppose you already understood your assumption was wrong from SerialVER's answer, however, I just wanted to clarify it more just in case.
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)