Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Ever wondered what T&T would have been like if...*spoilers*Topic%20Title

Mystery Buster

JFA's bad ending was the canon ending? Agame were Wright would have to redeem himself earn the respect of Mia, Maya and Edgeworth once more, try and free Adrian, try and get Enguard convicted whilst also having to deal with :godot: and :chinami:

Plus Gumshoee may still be fired!

I think it could make for an interesting side game, a series of what if scenarios.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Redemption.

What do you think?

PS, I figured this was the "Wright" board to post this as it is about one JFA's endings.
:gumshoe:
Just Gumshoe
Re: Ever wondered what T&T would have been like if...*spoilers*Topic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

Detective Rossco wrote:
JFA's bad ending was the canon ending? Agame were Wright would have to redeem himself earn the respect of Mia, Maya and Edgeworth once more, try and free Adrian, try and get Enguard convicted whilst also having to deal with :godot: and :chinami:

Plus Gumshoee may still be fired!

I think it could make for an interesting side game, a series of what if scenarios.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Redemption.

What do you think?

PS, I figured this was the "Wright" board to post this as it is about one JFA's endings.

It's an interesting idea, but there are a couple of issues.

It would be all but impossible to get Enguarde convicted. Assuming the bad ending was the canon ending, Matt would be found "not guilty" of murder, and due to "double jeopardy" could not be tried again for that particular crime.

Now, that doesn't rule out Matt slipping up and committing another crime, or Phoenix later realizing that telling de Killer about Matt's breach of trust would put Matt into some serious doo-doo. But it would be hard to get an ending where Matt gets convicted of the crime he was already acquitted of.

That, and in the bad ending, Phoenix clearly states he never saw Maya again.

It would be interesting to see Phoenix try to redeem himself through defending Adrian, though.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

If it was the canon ending we wouldn't have 3-2 (Adrian organized the exhibit), 3-3 would have been harder (needed Maya to get info out of Kudo), and Godot... probably wouldnt have a different opinion. He would have won that case, and therefore still have a perfect record. But he let a killer go free. 3-5 would've been different though.

Defendant: Pearl Fey
Charge: Murder
Victim: Maya Fey

The cape is self-fluttering

GigaHand wrote:
If it was the canon ending we wouldn't have 3-2 (Adrian organized the exhibit), 3-3 would have been harder (needed Maya to get info out of Kudo), and Godot... probably wouldnt have a different opinion. He would have won that case, and therefore still have a perfect record. But he let a killer go free. 3-5 would've been different though.

Defendant: Pearl Fey
Charge: Murder
Victim: Maya Fey

Damn. I just realized this is in GS2 not GS3. Anyway...

Spoiler: Trials and Tribulations
Actually, it's possible 3-5 wouldn't have happened. Without Maya and Pearl hanging out with Phoenix, they wouldn't have had a person "over 20" to get them in the shrine. Of course, that doesn't mean they couldn't have found someone else... but still.

But even if they got in, Iris still could have been charged with the murder of Elise Deauxnim, assuming events still went on as normal (Godot assembling Misty and Iris and telling them about Morgan's plan).

Very true about Adrian! Though a lot could have happened in seven months.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Phoenix Right... wait what?

what is used to think before was this:
on Justice for all's bad ending, i used to think that there was a split timeline (kinda like in the zelda timeline) where if you win the case, you get sent into trials and tribulations. But if you got the bad ending in justice for all, you would be sent to apollo justice in where how phoenix ended up in that game... that was what i used to think... unless there is any contradiction to my hypothesis...

Edit: Nevermind... just beat apollo justice...
Re: Ever wondered what T&T would have been like if...*spoileTopic%20Title

Apparently,this is California.

pacman911 wrote:
what is used to think before was this:
on Justice for all's bad ending, i used to think that there was a split timeline (kinda like in the zelda timeline) where if you win the case, you get sent into trials and tribulations. But if you got the bad ending in justice for all, you would be sent to apollo justice in where how phoenix ended up in that game... that was what i used to think... unless there is any contradiction to my hypothesis...

Edit: Nevermind... just beat apollo justice...

Well,that's an unfortunate end for your theory... :sadshoe:
*insert signature here*
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)