Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

2-2 Contradiction *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Painting by Denerop

Sorry if this was already discussed. I checked four or five pages and didn't find it.

So, I finished my second palythrough of 2-2 today, and I found a rather large contradiction.
Spoiler: 2-2
So, one of the murder weapons was a gun, and it had Grey and Maya's fingerprints on it. Surely Morgan/Mimi planted her fingerprints on it... But in the picture Lotta took, Mimi was holding the gun with her bare hands, and she didn't leave any fingerprints on it! At first they think it's Maya, so they don't care... But when you finally prove it was Mimi in the picture... Why weren't her fingerprints found on the gun?

PS: This is unrelated, but I found an intresting foreshadwing phrase Ini said:
Spoiler: 2-2
When she curses and the Judge tells her she's too young to curse, she says "And how do you know how old I am?" or something like that. Heh, she was actually older, as she was actually Mimi

Awesome siggy by Auraion
Re: 2-2 Contradiction *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

«ѦςϵϟƤɍѳςɍαȿϮɩηαϮѳɍ»

While channeling, the medium adopts the appearance of the channeled spirit. But, the body is still theirs, and some things don't change (such as hairstyle, color, eye color, skin color, and in this case, fingerprints).

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Spoiler:
But, we figured out that the channelling was a hoax. Maya did not channel Mimi, Maya's prints are on the gun as well as Grey's, and Mimi's prints were not indicated. My answer is that Morgan and Mimi wiped the prints. Reset Grey's prints on the gun as well as plant Maya's prints to make her out to be the guilty party.

Audere est facere.

:objection:

The conclusion of the trial was that Maya was not the one who murdered Grey, channeling or not, but Ini, or rather, Mimi Miney posing as Maya channeling "her sister". And about the whole contradiction, I'm not sure if anything was said about this, but I suppose that since the whole event was planned to pin the murder on Maya, Morgan could've wiped the murder weapon and placed Maya and Grey's fingerprints afterwards, don't you think?
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

justice is always wright ;)

she(and morgan) whiped off the prints and then planted it later on grey's hands and then maya's .................................i think :yuusaku:

The cape is self-fluttering

And don't forget that Morgan sent Phoenix and Lotta out of the room to call the police, so she and Mimi would have had enough time to put the fingerprints on the gun.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Painting by Denerop

^
Hmm... That's really true, I haven't thought about it until now.
Yeah, they probably wiped it off and planted Maya's fingerprints and Grey's too.
But still, when you still thought that the channeling was real, Mimi's fingerprints should be there and not Maya's, as she changes her appearance... And DNA, I presume.
If anyone had noticed that, Franziska's case would have been destroyed, as the channeling would have been proven to be fake.
Awesome siggy by Auraion

justice is always wright ;)

Blake wrote:
^
Hmm... That's really true, I haven't thought about it until now.
Yeah, they probably wiped it off and planted Maya's fingerprints and Grey's too.
But still, when you still thought that the channeling was real, Mimi's fingerprints should be there and not Maya's, as she changes her appearance... And DNA, I presume.
If anyone had noticed that, Franziska's case would have been destroyed, as the channeling would have been proven to be fake.

the chaneller does indead turn into the physical apearance of the chanelled spirit,but that's it,only the apearance,the body is still the chaneller's,the dna and the fingerprints.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

There's a contradictions thread in the main Defense Lobby (also, this has been discussed there).
ImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)