Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Why Does Maggey Think she's unlucky?Topic%20Title

SHADOW AND TRUCY!!!

Sure she's fallen from her (What was it... 6th story) window, Gotten sick from everything under the sun and been involved in at least three murder charges... But SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!! Come on, I think she's one of the LUCKIEST people on the planet because of that.
Thank's to Maggey for the Sig and Avatar

Re: Why Does Maggey Think she's unlucky?Topic%20Title

Payne has a child called Lauren Alotta

True, she is very lucky that she's still alive in that world, but consider that she had incidents similar to this for so many years. Wouldn't it seep into her brain that the whole world is out there to damage her reputation? I would say likely.

Think about 3-3 for a second: her own boss and a regular visitor in Tres Bien both accuse her of lying in court. Granted one was just there because of bad timing, but the other went along with the murderer's plan to save his own skin. That alone would give her a pessimistic view about the people around her, but like you said: she's been involved in at least 3 murder charges. All of those cases made her the suspect at one point of time, rather that a witness with an alibi.

All in all: when describing whatever happens in her past or when she is in some sort of trouble, she is pessimistic. Saddening, no? :maggy:

Harassment lawsuit

Lmao, what an excellent point. Plus she has a dude waiting on her every need and making her lunch.

My boyfriend should learn from that. xD

Do you Want a Buffet Coupon?

because she is a Negative thinker at some cost. :javado:
Image Be Positive at All Tyms!

Team Stepladder, represent!

Well, if I'd gone through all those terrible experiences she's claimed to have had...
Spoiler: 2-1 -- found the pitiful direct quote
"Since I was 6 months old, when I fell from the 9th floor of my apartment building,
I've been hit by all sorts of vehicles, gotten sick from all sorts of foods,
failed at almost every test I've ever taken, experienced almost every kind of disaster,
and never won or even tied at a game of tic-tac-toe!
"
...Er, that last one isn't about luck; I think that's a sign of just really sucking at that game. Seriously, you should at LEAST be able to tie. xD;

...AND gotten myself accused of murder...
Spoiler: all
one (2-1)...two (3-3)...three (AAI-1) times,
within the span of a year and a half!?

...I think I'd label myself unlucky, too. :maggy:

I do agree, though, that she has serious trouble recognizing the little bits of good in her life, and that's probably part of her problem.
Spoiler: 3-3
As much as I like Maggey, "Recipe for Turnabout" simply made me want to SLAP her.
Gumshoe was trying SO hard to be nice, and she couldn't get her stubborn head around it.
When she didn't take the weenies at the detention center and Phoenix & Maya gobbled them down instead (GUYS SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK) I was so mad at all three of them!!! I don't think I've ever been so mad at a character, not even at a villain. xD
I don't know if a relationship with Gumshoe would actually help improve her luck any (considering all the trouble he tends to get into himself...), but such a sweet guy would certainly at least do his best to shield her from harm and make her happy. Embrace it, Maggey, embrace it!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)