Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 40[ 1600 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
 


Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Gender: Male

Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more

Rank: Donor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am

Posts: 4796

Here's The Link The Old Thread About Adrian / Franziska !:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/court_recor ... topic=2549

Show Your Love For The Adrian / Franziska Pairing!

Quote:
Croik: A friendly reminder (read: mod warning), but if you don't like a pairing/genre of fic this board is not the place to rant about it. If you don't like the idea of Adrian as a lesbien (or paired with Franziska) please join some other thread.


Last edited by ButzPuff on Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Dammit BP, beat me to it :(
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

;-;

Gender: Male

Location: In Yur Sink

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 am

Posts: 372

Huzzah! It lives!
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Watchin' you]

Gender: Female

Location: Up in ur law offices. >3

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am

Posts: 1102

SHOW LOVE FOR FRISKIAN.

-shot-
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Gender: Male

Location: Evil Dutchieland

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am

Posts: 3685

Of course this had to be the first thread in here.

Ooonn toooo FriskaAndry love Image
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

And, of course, those handy-dandy pictures...

(Adrian/Fran)
Image

(Just Adrian)
Image

As I'm now home...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

(YUUKA FTW)

Image

Image

(YUUKA FTW)

Image

(YUUKA FTW)

Image

(LoG FTW)

Image

(Geeg FTW)
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Russian Pianist

Gender: None specified

Location: Czech Republic

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 am

Posts: 51

ButzPuff wrote:
Here's The Link The Old Thread About Adrian / Franziska !:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/court_recor ... topic=2549

Show Your Love For The Adrian / Franziska Pairing!



That´s bullcrap!!! I don´t know who said that she is a lesbian, but that´s just a stupid idea... I don´t why everyone draws Franziska with Adrian... Lesbians piss me off Dr. Grey You say that Franziska is lesbian too??? Hah!!!! Meekins
Show me some proofs Adrian
Image The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Very soon on DS
Wii and DS Owner
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

¯\(°_o)/¯

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 am

Posts: 62

lol great to see this thread remade. Half expected it not to as it started out pretty retarded.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:40 am

Posts: 244

PhoenixBG wrote:
That´s bullcrap!!! I don´t know who said that she is a lesbian, but that´s just a stupid idea... I don´t why everyone draws Franziska with Adrian... Lesbians piss me off Dr. Grey You say that Franziska is lesbian too??? Hah!!!! Meekins
Show me some proofs Adrian


What is your problem?
DON'T FREAKING POST IN FORUMS LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE, YOU JACKHOLE.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

On topic:

goddamn it, I was playing Gase 4, and I really did notice how lesbian Adrian is XD "Those stupid men and their foolish men pride"

I admit it, she's probably gay.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Russian Pianist

Gender: None specified

Location: Czech Republic

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 am

Posts: 51

LoG wrote:
PhoenixBG wrote:
That´s bullcrap!!! I don´t know who said that she is a lesbian, but that´s just a stupid idea... I don´t why everyone draws Franziska with Adrian... Lesbians piss me off Dr. Grey You say that Franziska is lesbian too??? Hah!!!! Meekins
Show me some proofs Adrian


What is your problem?
DON'T FREAKING POST IN FORUMS LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE, YOU JACKHOLE.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

On topic:

goddamn it, I was playing Gase 4, and I really did notice how lesbian Adrian is XD "Those stupid men and their foolish men pride"

I admit it, she's probably gay.



Wow, you are reallly mad... Meekins
Image The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Very soon on DS
Wii and DS Owner
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'm still here! If you recognize me. t.t

Gender: Male

Location: Thailand

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:32 am

Posts: 185

Dangerous wrote:
lol great to see this thread remade. Half expected it not to as it started out pretty retarded.

Oh, thanks. Nick
Yeah, satirical intentions. Just going to let you know that as soon as possible.

Anyways, thanks Butz-of-puffy.

<3s to all the rest of you too.
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

PhoenixBG wrote:
ButzPuff wrote:
Here's The Link The Old Thread About Adrian / Franziska !:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/court_recor ... topic=2549

Show Your Love For The Adrian / Franziska Pairing!



That´s bullcrap!!! I don´t know who said that she is a lesbian, but that´s just a stupid idea... I don´t why everyone draws Franziska with Adrian... Lesbians piss me off Dr. Grey You say that Franziska is lesbian too??? Hah!!!! Meekins
Show me some proofs Adrian


The post above you is filled with proofs.

Also, uh, chill.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'm Kamen Mask!

Gender: Male

Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 am

Posts: 72

I so don't get this whole obsession. Adrian is one of the very VERY few characters in the GS series we can confirm to be hetrosexual. JFA states that she had an "intimate relationship" with Juan Corrida. The game actually uses the word "intimate".

At the very least she should be bisexual...
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Russian Pianist

Gender: None specified

Location: Czech Republic

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 am

Posts: 51

Bayfield wrote:
I so don't get this whole obsession. Adrian is one of the very VERY few characters in the GS series we can confirm to be hetrosexual. JFA states that she had an "intimate relationship" with Juan Corrida. The game actually uses the word "intimate".

At the very least she should be bisexual...


Hmmmmmm....... I don´t think Capcom cared about who is there Lesbian, who Gay and who b-sexual... All this one idea created you, fans... So it isn´t comfired, but it is only a mind of you... Sal
Image The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Very soon on DS
Wii and DS Owner
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Bayfield wrote:
I so don't get this whole obsession. Adrian is one of the very VERY few characters in the GS series we can confirm to be hetrosexual. JFA states that she had an "intimate relationship" with Juan Corrida. The game actually uses the word "intimate".

At the very least she should be bisexual...



JFA also states that she was forcing herself to be with a man she hated with her entire being for the sole purpose of getting Celeste Inpax's suicide note.

That's, uh, not really solid at all. >.>
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

~We will become one~

Gender: Male

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

Rank: Donor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am

Posts: 1851

PhoenixBG wrote:
LoG wrote:
PhoenixBG wrote:
That´s bullcrap!!! I don´t know who said that she is a lesbian, but that´s just a stupid idea... I don´t why everyone draws Franziska with Adrian... Lesbians piss me off Dr. Grey You say that Franziska is lesbian too??? Hah!!!! Meekins
Show me some proofs Adrian


What is your problem?
DON'T FREAKING POST IN FORUMS LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE, YOU JACKHOLE.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

On topic:

goddamn it, I was playing Gase 4, and I really did notice how lesbian Adrian is XD "Those stupid men and their foolish men pride"

I admit it, she's probably gay.



Wow, you are reallly mad... Meekins


You said the magic word of course he's mad. Grossburg

Anyway I really can't believe you made this thread again, BP. Not that I'm complaining.
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:40 am

Posts: 244

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
JFA also states that she was forcing herself to be with a man she hated with her entire being for the sole purpose of getting Celeste Inpax's suicide note.

That's, uh, not really solid at all. >.>


While not being the world's most wonderful evidence, it's still kinda there. Though most of it is just fan-related mumbo-jumbo.

Frsrsly, if ya want her ta be a lesbo, she's a lesbo. If ya don't, she isn't.

Simple as that.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

A friendly reminder (read: mod warning), but if you don't like a pairing/genre of fic this board is not the place to rant about it. If you don't like the idea of Adrian as a lesbien (or paired with Franziska) please join some other thread.

*ahem*

Quote:
While not being the world's most wonderful evidence, it's still kinda there.


It's not really evidence of anything other than Adrian's devotion to Celeste. "She got close to Juan in order to steal from him, therefore, she must be straight" makes very little sense. If Juan were female, Adrian probably would have done the same thing.

Of course she's not a canon lesbien, but she's not canon straight, either. She exists in the slashable gray area~ Adrian
ImageImage
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

She knows she's hot...

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:02 pm

Posts: 181

I personally think she's Bi.

BEST OF BOTH WORDS, BAYBEE!

*cough*....
Proud Phoenix/Maya shipper! Image (props to LySs for the smiley!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Holding the Mega Drive controller!

Gender: Male

Location: UK, England

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 321

PhoenixBG wrote:
ButzPuff wrote:
Here's The Link The Old Thread About Adrian / Franziska !:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/court_recor ... topic=2549

Show Your Love For The Adrian / Franziska Pairing!



That´s bullcrap!!! I don´t know who said that she is a lesbian, but that´s just a stupid idea... I don´t why everyone draws Franziska with Adrian... Lesbians piss me off Dr. Grey You say that Franziska is lesbian too??? Hah!!!! Meekins
Show me some proofs Adrian


Agree with you. Franziska has a whip, WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO GO NEAR HER!? Ack

Nice pictures know. Ema
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Gender: Male

Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more

Rank: Donor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am

Posts: 4796

Your Welcome, Everyone! Franziska

Butz-o-Puffy? I'll have to remeber that one for St. Patrick's Day! Edgy

Thank You, Croik for the reminder. I'm going to qutoe you and put it in the first post.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Unlikely Idealist

Gender: None specified

Location: The Netherlands

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:35 pm

Posts: 53

Croik wrote:
Of course she's not a canon lesbian, but she's not canon straight, either. She exists in the slashable gray area~ Adrian

If I'm not mistaken, very few people have a canon sexuality in the games.
"Humanity is measured by the soul, not the flesh." ~~ Layla
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

WotanAnubis wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, very few people have a canon sexuality in the games.


Yes, that's true. It's not like any of the characters go out of their way to say "I'M NOT GAY" or anything, since sexuality isn't really an issue. The number of canon couples is pretty small (Kaminogi/Mia, Max/Regina, Yuusaku/Mareka...Karma's got kids so he must have a wench somewhere Sal ). So there's lots of room for interpretation.
ImageImage
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'm Kamen Mask!

Gender: Male

Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 am

Posts: 72

It terrifies me that MAX GALACTICA is one of 5 or so confirmed hetrosexuals in the series.

Truly. It terrifies me.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Unlikely Idealist

Gender: None specified

Location: The Netherlands

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:35 pm

Posts: 53

Bayfield wrote:
It terrifies me that MAX GALACTICA is one of 5 or so confirmed hetrosexuals in the series.

And that one of the others is probably Sal.
"Humanity is measured by the soul, not the flesh." ~~ Layla
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Russian Pianist

Gender: None specified

Location: Czech Republic

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 am

Posts: 51

2 Questions, Who is Kaminogi and is Yuusaku girl or man???
Sorry, if it´s offtopic, but just want to know
Image The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Very soon on DS
Wii and DS Owner
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Finlalaland~

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am

Posts: 1001

PhoenixBG:
Yuusaku 's a man. and Kaminogi happens to be:

Spoiler:
The sexiest dead man of the PW series Mia's former lover, a defense attorney, who died after coffee poisoning caused by a girl, but he'll reborn as the sexiest man alive of the Pw series as the man you know today as Godot.



Btw, can I make an appreciation thread about how hot Godot is?

Last edited by Happiness Punch! on Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Gender: Male

Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more

Rank: Donor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am

Posts: 4796

So we have Max, Sal, Kaminogi, Moe, and Larry as some the most hetrosexual males in the series. I'm going with Bayfield, I'm getting terrifed too!
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Doomed Defendant

Gender: None specified

Location: I live in Luxembourg, according to Mrs. Edgeworth. :B (Nah, it's Canadia.)

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:01 am

Posts: 115

WOOO!! LESBIAAAAANS!

Seriously though, the game only implies a few actual couples- it practically BEGS you to make up your own.
Adrian and Friska happens to be one of my favourites (XD I love the pictures above); go nuts with the pairings.

Heck- Hobohodo x Phoenix For The Win... or For The Paradox.

Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The hope that shines through despair.

Gender: Male

Location: Here

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm

Posts: 736

ButzPuff wrote:
So we have Max, Sal, Kaminogi, Moe, and Larry as some the most hetrosexual males in the series. I'm going with Bayfield, I'm getting terrifed too!


And Ben. And Russell had a daugher, so that. And Trilo, but he's wooden. And Yogi had his fiancee, Polly.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

That kid nobody likes.

Gender: Female

Location: Earth.

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm

Posts: 197

Hm, would Will be one of those? He's very slashable to some >.<
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

lolkoala.

Gender: Female

Location: NC

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm

Posts: 232

Found some more art for you's (Not mine, obviously):

Image

Yay whip lessons. Sal
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Master of sharp things!

Gender: Male

Location: New York City

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am

Posts: 2011

Igiari_Bren wrote:
Heck- Hobohodo x Phoenix For The Win... or For The Paradox.[/b]



XD My god, that would be quite the paradox. Someone's got to draw/write that sometime. "If Nick Met Hobohodo."


T3h_Waffleman wrote:
And Ben. And Russell had a daugher, so that. And Trilo, but he's wooden. And Yogi had his fiancee, Polly.



I dunno about you, but a man with a parrot is hardly what I'd call "heterosexual", even if the parrot is female. That's just.... freaky! >_>; And yes, I do know you meant his now-dead fiancé, but she's dead, and thus doesn't quite count.
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Doomed Defendant

Gender: None specified

Location: I live in Luxembourg, according to Mrs. Edgeworth. :B (Nah, it's Canadia.)

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:01 am

Posts: 115

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
XD My god, that would be quite the paradox. Someone's got to draw/write that sometime. "If Nick Met Hobohodo."


The mental images are just STAGGERING.

Hobohodo : "You know just how I like it!"
Phoenix : "Of course! I like it that way too!"

Ack XD

Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Huh. I didn't know brothels had coupons.

Gender: None specified

Location: Stalking Godot by hiding in his coffee supply.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:05 am

Posts: 96

Igiari_Bren wrote:
Blademaster_Orca wrote:
XD My god, that would be quite the paradox. Someone's got to draw/write that sometime. "If Nick Met Hobohodo."


The mental images are just STAGGERING.

Hobohodo : "You know just how I like it!"
Phoenix : "Of course! I like it that way too!"

Ack XD


That's absolutely terrifying, and cracktastic and someone should do it.

On another note, how is Kaminogi being heterosexual scary? (Well, other than for the yaoi fans, but that never stopped fandom anyway.) I say it's grand. I'd have Hot Coffee with him anyday. *cough* Um, quite.

As far as Ben goes...there's something wrong with someone who spends that much time with a hand up a puppet's backside. Nick

And Sal should not be allowed to breed, period.
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Silvy still owes me art :P

Is it just me, or is the Whip Lessons! pic blurry? O.o
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

Huh. I didn't know brothels had coupons.

Gender: None specified

Location: Stalking Godot by hiding in his coffee supply.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:05 am

Posts: 96

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Silvy still owes me art :P

Is it just me, or is the Whip Lessons! pic blurry? O.o


Yeah, it's kinda blurry to me, too, but that may be because of the art style.

...and you're right, I do owe you a Friskian pic. *scuttles off to doodle one*
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Sweet :D
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title
User avatar

pixel artist

Gender: None specified

Location: upstate NY

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am

Posts: 215

Since this was a topic of discussion/debate in this thread... I'll make a list...

Have had past relationships with/obvious crushes on the opposite sex (doesn't mean they're not gay/bi, though... fangirls/boys rejoice)
Phoenix
Mia
Gumshoe
Larry
The Bellboy
Gregory Edgeworth
Will Powers
Wendy Oldbag
Sal Manella
Manfred von Karma
Yanni Yogi
Angel Starr (not sure if her 'boyfriends' are really that, though)
Maggey
Morgan Fey
Dr. Hotti
Maxamillion Galactica (WTF)
Ben and Trilo? (see below)
Regina? (see below)
Bat
Matt Engarde? (see below)
Juan Corrida
Celeste Impax
Chinami? (See Below)
Godot
Yuusaku
Mareka
Urami (probably)
Igarashi
Kaminogi
Onamida
Ayame

Notes
Ben and Trilo - This simply brings up the question - Is Trilo simply Ben trying to get his feelings across, or an actual seperate personality?
Regina - I was never quite sure what kind of relationship she had with Bat, so...
Matt and Chinami - There's reasonable doubt that they be on the list, because Celete and Phoenix were both being used, in a way.

Obviosly Gay
Chef

anyone can edit/move this. I don't care.
Image
Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

¯\(°_o)/¯

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 am

Posts: 62

Igiari_Bren wrote:
Heck- Hobohodo x Phoenix For The Win... or For The Paradox.


If you traveled back/forward in time and did yourself would that be masturbation or just gay?

On topic: Great find on the pic Busterella.
Page 1 of 40 [ 1600 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO