Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 3 of 4[ 146 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 


Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Posts: 33

dullahan1 wrote:
It's magic xylophone!!! The wand is magic!!!


ITS CARDCAPTOR SAKURAS WAND!!!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apply directly to the forehead

Gender: Male

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Posts: 315

I say Gant's a huge pervert. Why else do you think he always suggests going swimming
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Posts: 571

SD-Rim_6 wrote:
I say Gant's a huge pervert. Why else do you think he always suggests going swimming


And again I just wanted to post the same thing. You're just stealing my role, but still +1
Image
Sig by PandaPrinzessin
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am

Posts: 1246

Everyone on the Lawn RP

Nah Gant Ftw. He'll always be best even though he was only in one episode still! at least he was a main unlike hotti who's just a side character.
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Sydney

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Posts: 398

Gant & Hotti- That's what i think T^T
Image
Made by me :D
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

''Ob la Di Ob La Da''

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 am

Posts: 131

lol, hottie.

'nuff said
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

The thread killer (avi THANKS TO COLD52)

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Posts: 160

No april may in the pic? :beef:
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

Gender: Female

Location: Charismaville

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 am

Posts: 1149

TheDuckOverlord wrote:
No april may in the pic? :beef:

April May is a whore, so Hotti wouldn't actually have to molest her. C:

I'd say that while Hotti is the biggest canon pervert, Gant is likely the biggest fanon pervert. Although since Hotti doesn't show up much in fanfics and fanart, I'm not sure if it's really a fair contest...
Image
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Kudo's a bit of a pervert too. He only admits that he was there so that he could ogle at Maggey after Phoenix breaks the Psyche-lock. I think the fact that he's not openly a pervert makes it even creepier.

Saying that, I would not feel safe with any of the guys mentioned here.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Phoenix was REALLY perverted in the first game... :oops:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Yaragorm wrote:
Phoenix was REALLY perverted in the first game... :oops:

Nah, I don't think so. He was just slightly bashful ^_^
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

RoundedEdge wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:
Phoenix was REALLY perverted in the first game... :oops:

Nah, I don't think so. He was just slightly bashful ^_^

Case 1-2 wrote:
Edgeworth: The prosecution would like to call its next witness. This poor, innocent girl saw the murder with her own eyes!
Judge: Let the witness Miss April May take the stand.
Phoenix: (Exactly what part of her is "innocent"...?)


Case 1-2 wrote:
Phoenix: Miss May. What you said just now was quite...revealing.


And there's plenty more where that came from...
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

A Dahlia Fan *A*

Gender: None specified

Location: Genoa, Italy

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Posts: 9

I think Hotti and Sal Manella are the biggest perverts in PW series :hotti:
But...I hate Sal Manella °_°
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Yaragorm wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:
Phoenix was REALLY perverted in the first game... :oops:

Nah, I don't think so. He was just slightly bashful ^_^

Case 1-2 wrote:
Edgeworth: The prosecution would like to call its next witness. This poor, innocent girl saw the murder with her own eyes!
Judge: Let the witness Miss April May take the stand.
Phoenix: (Exactly what part of her is "innocent"...?)


Case 1-2 wrote:
Phoenix: Miss May. What you said just now was quite...revealing.


And there's plenty more where that came from...


But that's only towards one character. If he were truly perverted, then he'd have thoughts like this about every female character in the games, including Mia (who is obviously a slut). Besides, the Judge and Edgeworth were probably thinking stuff along these lines too.

Even if Phoenix was a pervert, however, I still don't think that he would be the BIGGEST pervert in the games, and that's what the topic's about.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

RoundedEdge wrote:

But that's only towards one character. If he were truly perverted, then he'd have thoughts like this about every female character in the games, including Mia (who is obviously a slut). Besides, the Judge and Edgeworth were probably thinking stuff along these lines too.

Even if Phoenix was a pervert, however, I still don't think that he would be the BIGGEST pervert in the games, and that's what the topic's about.

Case 1-3 wrote:
-(Referring to Dee Vasquez) I'm gonna catch her with her pants down! Uh-you know what I mean...


OK, that's enough of that, Phoenix did seem to mellow down on the pervertedness as the game got more serious and it disappeared by JFA...

Well then I guess the biggest pervert is probably Hotti. Maybe Bikini, but she's not that perverted....
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Yaragorm wrote:
OK, that's enough of that, Phoenix did seem to mellow down on the pervertedness as the game got more serious and it disappeared by JFA...

Well then I guess the biggest pervert is probably Hotti. Maybe Bikini, but she's not that perverted....

Glad we sorted that out. I'd rather not make enemies.

Hotti is definitely the most perverted. I love showing him the entire character profile section, and then I regret doing so afterwards. I think Bikini just likes to tease Edgeworth. And the way she talks makes it sound like he's the pervert.
Quote:
The next question you'll be asking is 'Where exactly did you wash?' I know what's on your mind, you filthy little rogue!

Or something like that.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

RoundedEdge wrote:
Hotti is definitely the most perverted. I love showing him the entire character profile section, and then I regret doing so afterwards.


Yes, it is hilarious when his reaction to Morgan is the same as for Turner Gray!

RoundedEdge wrote:
I think Bikini just likes to tease Edgeworth. And the way she talks makes it sound like he's the pervert.
Quote:
The next question you'll be asking is 'Where exactly did you wash?' I know what's on your mind, you filthy little rogue!

Or something like that.

Yup, I was referring to that quote specifically.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Yaragorm wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Hotti is definitely the most perverted. I love showing him the entire character profile section, and then I regret doing so afterwards.


Yes, it is hilarious when his reaction to Morgan is the same as for Turner Gray!

I don't remember that! I must replay it at once!

Is it wrong that I love Hotti for being such a pervert?

Yaragorm wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
I think Bikini just likes to tease Edgeworth. And the way she talks makes it sound like he's the pervert.
Quote:
The next question you'll be asking is 'Where exactly did you wash?' I know what's on your mind, you filthy little rogue!

Or something like that.

Yup, I was referring to that quote specifically.
It doesn't help that the first thing Edgeworth says to her is "I'm looking for a woman in a bikini."

Um, I'm not sure if this'll work, but this proves that Brushel has a pretty dirty mind... Look at the position his hands are in
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... tures2.jpg
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

RoundedEdge wrote:
Is it wrong that I love Hotti for being such a pervert?

I certainly don't think so.

RoundedEdge wrote:
Um, I'm not sure if this'll work, but this proves that Brushel has a pretty dirty mind... Look at the position his hands are in
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... tures2.jpg


Whoa. Never knew he had it in him.

I can't seem to remember if Larry did anything perverted. I know there was something in the casebook like that but I'm not too sure if he was ever perverted in the games....
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Yaragorm wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Is it wrong that I love Hotti for being such a pervert?

I certainly don't think so.

THANK GOD for that. Hotti is definitely in my Top 10 minor characters.

Yaragorm wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Um, I'm not sure if this'll work, but this proves that Brushel has a pretty dirty mind... Look at the position his hands are in
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... tures2.jpg


Whoa. Never knew he had it in him.

I can't seem to remember if Larry did anything perverted. I know there was something in the casebook like that but I'm not too sure if he was ever perverted in the games....

... I'm not sure why I noticed the Brushel thing. Maybe I'm more perverted than I thought I was?

Larry is more of a pimp than a pervert, in my opinion. Or a manwhore.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

RoundedEdge wrote:
... I'm not sure why I noticed the Brushel thing. Maybe I'm more perverted than I thought I was?

Larry is more of a pimp than a pervert, in my opinion. Or a manwhore.

Oh yeah, never mind...
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title

Just a random passerby

Gender: Male

Location: Hyrule

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Posts: 623

What about the Bellboy? While he isn't nowhere near the Hotti/Sal/Ben/REAPGant levels, He... seemed to really enjoy that kiss from April. I'd stick him in there with Kudo.

Anyway, It's close between Sal and Hotti, but I'm giving the nod to Hotti. My list.
1. Director Hotti/Hickfield
2. Sal Manella
3. Benjamin Woodman
4. Victor Kudo
5. Wesley Stickler
6. Damon Gant (Non-REAP version)
7. Bellboy
8. Larry Butz

Also, Klavier Gavin and Diego Armando should get some concideration. For the same reason as Larry.

OffTopic, if any PW character is Jynx, it's Armstrong.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

I agree about Hotti and Sal, but I don't think that Wesley and Ben should be so high up the list. IMHO there is no way that they are pervier than Larry. I think that Larry should be a higher, maybe 3 or 4?
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

How was Benjamin Woodman perverted again?
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Yaragorm wrote:
How was Benjamin Woodman perverted again?

What he said. It was Trilo who liked Regina, so that's not it...

I wonder if Ben's personality becomes abusive like Trilo's when he's drunk...?
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

^ That's an interesting thought.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

RoundedEdge wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:
How was Benjamin Woodman perverted again?

What he said. It was Trilo who liked Regina, so that's not it...

I wonder if Ben's personality becomes abusive like Trilo's when he's drunk...?


...Um, because in the end, it's Ben who is responsible for Trilo's personality? Ben might not be outright perverted, but if you think of it from a psychological point of view (Freudian?), he's trying to push his little "Wood man" (Trilo) onto a girl half his age. It's bad enough the puppet talks dirty and is obsessed with the thought of being married to a child. Yes, there's a chance it might all be innocent, and I honestly hope it is, but if Ben really likes Regina in that way, just the thought of that is a bit disturbing. It isn't even like she's a mature or mature-looking teenager, she looks and acts like a little girl. And it's even more disturbing that the only way Ben seems to be able to express his feelings is through a puppet with a filthy mouth.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

(0_0) Okay then, I'm a believer now...
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Adrian in black wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:
How was Benjamin Woodman perverted again?

What he said. It was Trilo who liked Regina, so that's not it...

I wonder if Ben's personality becomes abusive like Trilo's when he's drunk...?


...Um, because in the end, it's Ben who is responsible for Trilo's personality? Ben might not be outright perverted, but if you think of it from a psychological point of view (Freudian?), he's trying to push his little "Wood man" (Trilo) onto a girl half his age. It's bad enough the puppet talks dirty and is obsessed with the thought of being married to a child. Yes, there's a chance it might all be innocent, and I honestly hope it is, but if Ben really likes Regina in that way, just the thought of that is a bit disturbing. It isn't even like she's a mature or mature-looking teenager, she looks and acts like a little girl. And it's even more disturbing that the only way Ben seems to be able to express his feelings is through a puppet with a filthy mouth.

Point taken. I still don't think he's as perverted as some of the other characters though.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

RoundedEdge wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
...Um, because in the end, it's Ben who is responsible for Trilo's personality? Ben might not be outright perverted, but if you think of it from a psychological point of view (Freudian?), he's trying to push his little "Wood man" (Trilo) onto a girl half his age. It's bad enough the puppet talks dirty and is obsessed with the thought of being married to a child. Yes, there's a chance it might all be innocent, and I honestly hope it is, but if Ben really likes Regina in that way, just the thought of that is a bit disturbing. It isn't even like she's a mature or mature-looking teenager, she looks and acts like a little girl. And it's even more disturbing that the only way Ben seems to be able to express his feelings is through a puppet with a filthy mouth.

Point taken. I still don't think he's as perverted as some of the other characters though.


Well, probably not. He's only obsessed with one girl as opposed to, say, Hotti/Hickman who'll grab onto anything that's at least fifteen years old if it has breasts.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Actually, I think he says something dirty about Pearl at one point...
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

RoundedEdge wrote:
Actually, I think he says something dirty about Pearl at one point...


Source?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

My memory. It's not very reliable though XD
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Actually he said something about waiting a few more years if I'm not mistaken...
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me Ishmael.

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Posts: 2434

I lol'd at Mia's face, for some reason.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh yeah, that odd...

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Posts: 42

DetectiveTomDamron wrote:
Image

You agree that Hotti is the biggest pervert in the series hmm yes? :hotti:

This picture should be updated with Trucy. :minuki:
I hate the sig character limit.

Image
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am

Posts: 1246

hasfarr wrote:
DetectiveTomDamron wrote:
Image

You agree that Hotti is the biggest pervert in the series hmm yes? :hotti:

This picture should be updated with Trucy. :minuki:



+Kay+Ema+Pearl+Maya.

Theres qute a few missing.

Anyway: :gant:
He always will be beacause of his alter ego the HYPNOGANT!!!
(If anyone remembers that)
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Edgeworth the red noesed prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Posts: 16

he would love april may to come to the clinic i bet
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

sig+avi made by krazykaro

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Posts: 170

defenitly!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
Re: Biggest Pervert EVERTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Posts: 2276

Hotti made me lol so much when I played this XD

And I lol'ed even more when he reappeared in GS4... Oh, wait? Was he in GS3? Because I think he was only in GS2 and GS4...
Page 3 of 4 [ 146 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO