Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 3 of 3[ 102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: What is Dahlia's evilest look? *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

He loves his music

Number 8 combined with that scream was the one that cried "SCARY" for me. But I think number 4 was the one that did it for me. It completely freaked me out and I knew she was going to be back! 4 definitely cried "EVIL"

Do that *schwing* thing you always do!

#1. EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Machine on the Inside

LocoRoo wrote:
#1. EEEEEEEEEEEEE

And hence, Loco's E's were used up and Dahlia bruttally murdered him/her.

Oh well.
ImageImage

Yew is an expert in playing tag!

Abrakadabra

None of them are really that scary, but I'd say that eight is the most evil looking followed by four as the eyes seem kind of demonic. I probably would have picked four if the flaming butterflies were there but they were missing. One and two make her look innocent, three just seems to be mean (not evil just anything but nice), five and six seem to be kind of a sadistic smile (villainous but it doesn't ooze pure evil), then finally seven just makes her look desperate.

Call me Ishmael.

She always looks evil.

But 3, 6, 7 and 8.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I think number 3 is the most evil picture.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Thanks Vickinator for the Sexy Avi ;D

Number 2 for me.

Having spoilt myself silly on pretty much the entirety of T&T before I got around to playing, I always knew that Dahlia was responsible for 3-1, 3-4 and 3-5. Having known how evil she was, whenever I saw her make that face with the butterflies and all that, my insides just curled up in fear. It was like I expected her to explode at any given moment or something xP.

:)

1-3 are cute imo. I love the grin in 5 and 6. The others are evilly epic. I think I'll go with 6~

Number 7 is just so adorable. It's like she's so furious, she's going to pull a butcher knife out of thin air and drive it through your head :hotti:.

Number 6 just makes me shudder horribly. I mean - look at how SQUASHED HER FUCKING FACE IS!!!! :beef:.

Andrew McPhee wrote:
Number 6 just makes me shudder horribly. I mean - look at how SQUASHED HER FUCKING FACE IS!!!! :beef:.

That comment made me laugh.
This topic is pure win. :edgy:
I need a sig :sadshoe:...

It's all Wright to be wrong sometimes!

For me, it's number two. It makes me want to slap her.
Amazing sig and avatar credits go to TheBaronAndEma! Perfect as always!

...like the scent of fresh lemon.

Number 6 was definitely scariest for me. 8 came to a close second, but it's only really scary when she's...
Spoiler:
shouting "MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!!!!!" Then you hear the scream, and see the blue fire form into a magatama. Now THAT'S scary.

Make like a tree, and GET OUTTA HERE!!!

6 hands down. 8 was kinda scary, but the background music gave it most of it's horror.

Why 6? Because I was playing T&T, lights out, midnight, in bed. Suddenly... AHH!!!!! She... SHE'S GOING TO TEAM UP WITH DE KILLER
THE STONE ANGELS AND ASSASINATE ME!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!

I saved right away, turned my DS off, put it under my bed and tried to take my mind off it by listening to Living Colour on my ipod. It REALLY helps. :-P
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR MEGATALLICA, MY UBER FORUM!!!

PsychoDahlia?!

thorn96 wrote:
6 hands down. 8 was kinda scary, but the background music gave it most of it's horror.

Why 6? Because I was playing T&T, lights out, midnight, in bed. Suddenly... AHH!!!!! She... SHE'S GOING TO TEAM UP WITH DE KILLER
THE STONE ANGELS AND ASSASINATE ME!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!

I saved right away, turned my DS off, put it under my bed and tried to take my mind off it by listening to Living Colour on my ipod. It REALLY helps. :-P

Whoa! That's pretty extreme. Talking about extreme, I can always envision Morgan resurrecting Dahlia to become a soul-eating (yet intelligent) zombie in a future game. Oh, I wish we had a 'Zombhlia' sprite.

BTW, who are the stone angels? They sound quite interesting.
Thanks C.Gholy for my earth-shattering wallpaper, and .•°٭blinq٭°•. for this amazingly wonderful signature!

Humph.

#8 shocked the hell out of me when she was getting out of her body, screamed MIA FEY, and became a freaking Magatama on fire. What if... that's how Mia leaves Pearl or Maya?
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

The Red Dahlia wrote:

Hee hee... I'm glad you asked. Ever heard of the british sci-fi tv show Doctor Who? Well, the stone angels are the most creepy aliens in the whole new series. If you thought the old ones like Daleks and Cybermen were creepy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

This be the Wikipedia article...

You simply have to watch it. Go down to your local video store and rent it. Look at all the Dr. Who dvds and pick the one that has a picture like this on the back;
Spoiler: Is scary. :payne:

Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

thorn96 wrote:
The Red Dahlia wrote:

Hee hee... I'm glad you asked. Ever heard of the british sci-fi tv show Doctor Who? Well, the stone angels are the most creepy aliens in the whole new series. If you thought the old ones like Daleks and Cybermen were creepy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

You simply have to watch it. Go down to your local video store and rent it. Look at all the Dr. Who dvds and pick the one that has a picture like this on the back;

Oddly when i first saw that i thought you meant the Stone Roses.

PsychoDahlia?!

thorn96 wrote:
The Red Dahlia wrote:

Oh yes, the weeping angels!! I loved that episode, they were really scary & awesome. Actually we taped that episode, and mum watched it before me... and banned me from seeing it. Which is ridiculous seeing how old I was (& how many horror movies I watched in secret). So I saw it when they were gone. Definitely tied with the gas mask people as the scariest Dr Who creatures.

Sorry, on topic: I anyone annoyed that Dahlia's sprites don't come with the butterflies? It's really annoying, because on the casemaker and everything you can't have any butterflies. :( The butterflies just make her that much more eerie.
Thanks C.Gholy for my earth-shattering wallpaper, and .•°٭blinq٭°•. for this amazingly wonderful signature!

Dango daikazoku~

#1 and #2.

Because while sociopaths and psychopaths who are clearly such are quite scary,

THEY DO NOT COMPARE TO YANDERES.

When you see a yandere or a yangire smile, it's just...... UUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH *shivers*

I mean, LOOK at Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Yes, the creepy eyes also help them, but it's still scares you shitless if they smile. Or maybe a better example is Ryoko Asakura from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Her smiling never stops, and her eyes never change, as she's trying to brutally murder Kyon.

So basically, yanderes are probably scarier than obvious psychopaths, since you don't know until it's too late.
Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango daikazoku~

I've found that number 7 was the most evil in my mind. I don't know why, but her face in determination shows the despair and just how far she'll go.
Although 8 is without a doubt epic, 4 is also pretty damn scary.

The Red Dahlia wrote:

Oh yes, the weeping angels!! I loved that episode, they were really scary & awesome.

YAY! Although that is actually kind of off topic for me to have dedicated a post to... DON'T HURT ME CROIK!!!

And with number 8, what I meant about the music is that it was kinda weird, I thought it was going to be a lower octave version of her normal theme music, but it turned out to just be a flatlining tone. It was... creepy. They should have made a creepy as smile with pointy, vampire teeth and put in Tigre's roar, so then Dahlia would be like "Yousse a stupid, foolish li'l man, Feenie!"

^ Ugh, your sig creeps me out. *shivers* I have to quickly scroll pass it all the time. lol

I guess #4 is the scariest for me. I had to hide the top part of my DS (except the text) when playing. And for #8, I was home alone when I saw it and I was scared speechless. The other looks I can stand, but I rather not look at her... *trembles* Why am I playing 3-5 for the third time, if I'm gonna hover in fear? Oh well. 3-5 is just an epic case. :hotti: I just should avoid playing AA games at night like I used to...
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.
Page 3 of 3 [ 102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)