Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Odd about GodotTopic%20Title

while i was playing trials and tribulation in the HD collection i noticed Godot had a ring on his finger could it be a engagement ring from Mia that he still holds on to since her death and his coma? :grey:
Re: Odd about GodotTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Sure, could be, not confirmed but certainly nothing stopping it from being a possibility.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Nah, it's on his index finger. Nobody wears engagement rings on their index finger.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

I thought in America, the engagement ring goes on the left index finger.
But overall, even if I'm not a GodotxMia shipper, I doubt it. It could be an accessory that he simply wears, I think Diego was wearing one, too, during his flashback appearance and that was before anything went on with Mia, if there was.

C-A

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Nope, engagement rings and wedding rings go on the same ring finger on the left hand.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Blak The Great wrote:
Nope, engagement rings and wedding rings go on the same ring finger on the left hand.

any idea what the ring could mean then?

zombieg3nocide wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

any idea what the ring could mean then?

As mentioned before, it could simply be an accessory. Like Edgeworth's cravat. Or Maya's hair-balls. Mia's scarf. Desirée's earrings. Not every ring (or accessory) requires a meaning to it.

C-A

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the fingers that one wears an engagement ring on in Japan and America?

At any rate, no, it's likely not an engagement ring for another reason entirely. Mia Fey's first case took place in February of 2012, and Diego Armando was poisoned in August of 2012. Even if we say that the two started dating immediately after Fey's first trial, that's still only six months between the two events. It's highly unlikely the two would be getting engaged after only dating for less than half a year.
"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

TheBlarghMan wrote:
Does anyone know if there's a difference between the fingers that one wears an engagement ring on in Japan and America?

What I recall, engagement rings and wedding rings get worn on the left ring finger.

C-A

TheBlarghMan wrote:

At any rate, no, it's likely not an engagement ring for another reason entirely. Mia Fey's first case took place in February of 2012, and Diego Armando was poisoned in August of 2012. Even if we say that the two started dating immediately after Fey's first trial, that's still only six months between the two events. It's highly unlikely the two would be getting engaged after only dating for less than half a year.

well it just caught my eye so i was just curious about it. plus you never know maybe i was a error that they put the ring in the wrong finger
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)