Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 2 of 4[ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Iris fan clubTopic%20Title

Elite of CR Apparently

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
You should upload your drawings to DeviantArt. I'm sure the Iris fans there would love it as the site's experiencing a drought when it comes to Iris art lol

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. The only questions are can I remember to make it, and can I remember the account itself? :-P

CreativeAttorney wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
You should upload your drawings to DeviantArt. I'm sure the Iris fans there would love it as the site's experiencing a drought when it comes to Iris art lol

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. The only questions are can I remember to make it, and can I remember the account itself? :-P

Just make the username and password the same as your CR account :will:

Elite of CR Apparently

Whoo boy here we go guys. Got meself a deviantart

Not even 10 minutes old and there's a picture of Iris on there...

Ah why not I'll upload another one I guess. :P

I would make art of Iris but I suck at drawing. I can't even draw a circle right without making the lines disconnected. Only character I can even draw right is Kirby but I always get his eyes wrong. It's strange my mother is an awsome artist and her drawings are nearly perfect. But I suck horribly at drawing. Why genetics why?

Elite of CR Apparently

I used to suck at art too (I can take a look at an old notebook and cringe at it). The only advice I can give is that find something simple to draw, and keep drawing it repeatedly until you've finally get it consistent with what you want it to be. Pokemon is one thing that helped me get a grasp on my art style, and also helped me improve sketching and whatnot. An example of this would be Delphox. You know those fur tufts in the ears and how they're pointed? Yeah, those were a PAIN to draw, always looked like garbage. But I kept drawing it and finally I got those poofs looking nice.
So I guess what this jumbled mess of a story is trying to say is: Repetition. Keep drawing something until it's good. :maya:

Honestly if I could draw as good as my mother I would bet that my diaviantart would be filled to the brim with fan art. I love crossovers so I would draw a lot of Phoenix Wright Doctor Who crossovers. Maybe some Pokémon ones too. I'v always wanted to draw Doctor Who Loud House crossover fan art because of the art style.

Ace Procrastinator

The Mechanic wrote:
Honestly if I could draw as good as my mother I would bet that my diaviantart would be filled to the brim with fan art. I love crossovers so I would draw a lot of Phoenix Wright Doctor Who crossovers. Maybe some Pokémon ones too. I'v always wanted to draw Doctor Who Loud House crossover fan art because of the art style.

I'm sure with practice, you can draw better. All you have to do is believe in yourself. So ready your chords of steel and yell "I'm The Mechanic and I'm fine!"

Elite of CR Apparently

Haha, I've always thought of a Pokemon/Ace Attorney crossover too. Even thought up my own characters, too bad I can't do sprite art… yet. :P Besides that, I don't know if you, per say, make a romhack of a Phoenix Wright game? It might be worth attempting one day, and if I can't, move everything to PyWright. And dude, I really don't know what to say (I'm pretty bad at talking to people) other than, just keep trying to draw something simple until you find a style you really like. :)

Well I guess I did pretty good at drawing Lincoln Loud. I also tried to draw The Doctor if he was in the Loud House. I drew the 1st, 2nd, and 9th Doctor. So I quess I'm good with that art style. I still need some practice though. I don't know why I'v always drawn pictures of characters and scenes in class.

Elite of CR Apparently

That's the spirit! Just don't get discouraged and keep drawing on (see what I did dere hehe) and you'll do fine! (It took fourteen drawings before I finally got Delphox to look right. FOURTEEN)

Elite of CR Apparently

I never posted this here, only on my DA, so if you didn't catch it there, I thought I'd post it here for the Iris fans. And you'll notice Iris' skin tone is a bit darker. That's because Minecraft doesn't have a lighter color for any AA character that isn't too white or pure white. :P

Ace Procrastinator

CreativeAttorney wrote:

I never posted this here, only on my DA, so if you didn't catch it there, I thought I'd post it here for the Iris fans. And you'll notice Iris' skin tone is a bit darker. That's because Minecraft doesn't have a lighter color for any AA character that isn't too white or pure white. :P

Said it on DA, and I'll say it again. It's amazing!

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
CreativeAttorney wrote:

Said it on DA, and I'll say it again. It's amazing!

I agree this pixel art is awesome! What's your gamertag? It would be even better if you had it on PS3. If any of you do pm me yours. Mine is in the very bottom of my signiture so just sroll down on the sig. so you know the friend request is from me on PS3. (Don't have a PS4 or any of the Xboxes!)

Elite of CR Apparently

Thank you both! And my ign for the PC version is (for this month, I change it every month lol) SisterIris, for the sole purpose for someone to look at me, look at my skin, and think, "Hey, I know what they're referencing." :P And unfortunately, I don't have a PS3, or even a PS4. :larry: I've always been on the Nintendo life.

:)

I remember the old Feenris thread years ago. Good memories. I've got quite a lot of old fics I've written with Iris as the main character. Some are Feenris and there are some Jean/Iris and one Iris/Ema.

Ace Procrastinator

Chloe wrote:
I remember the old Feenris thread years ago. Good memories. I've got quite a lot of old fics I've written with Iris as the main character. Some are Feenris and there are some Jean/Iris and one Iris/Ema.

Hahaha I remember reading some of your fanfics

Elite of CR Apparently

The best, and at the same time worst, thing about Iris is how much of her character is left vague in T&T. Granted, there's enough to get an idea of it, but there's unused potential right there. I mean, it's nice they kept her character vague enough because it lets fans make up their own interpretation of her past and whatnot (I've read some mighty fine fanfiction that stars Iris). But at the same time, I kinda wish the writers did more with her, in some form or another.

I dunno, maybe not giving a single reference in SoJ has rubbed me the wrong way somehow. :-P

:)

I thought it would have been nice if Iris got mentioned in the future games.

Elite of CR Apparently

Like, just give us a flat-out mention, a tiny reference, something so obscure that you'd have to replay a case a hundred times just to get it, anything Capcom, anything!

I'd replay Dual Destinies if that would've been the case. :P

Ace Procrastinator

It's not fair that Hotti gets a cameo but Iris can't even be mentioned.

Elite of CR Apparently

It's also unfair that Phoenix takes up most of the spotlight in Apollo Justice then the guy in the title himself, but eh, whaddya gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still, it's not fair, not just for Iris, but for every other character from the trilogy to be forgotten about in AJ:AA. If you're gonna make a new game about a new character, don't include old characters and forget about the rest.

*sigh* I miss Gumshoe, Franziska, and Iris.

Elite of CR Apparently

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:

Don't we all? Gumshoe's just a great detective that I wouldn't mind him having more interaction with Wright, and Iris has story potential (pls let their be a reference in Turnabout Across Time), and Franziska? Ehh, I'd like to have her back, but I'm not dying for her to come back y'know? I'm not as much of a fan of her as I'd like to be. Maybe that'll change once I play Investigations 1 & 2.

CreativeAttorney wrote:
Phoenix_Wrong wrote:

Don't we all? Gumshoe's just a great detective that I wouldn't mind him having more interaction with Wright, and Iris has story potential (pls let their be a reference in Turnabout Across Time), and Franziska? Ehh, I'd like to have her back, but I'm not dying for her to come back y'know? I'm not as much of a fan of her as I'd like to be. Maybe that'll change once I play Investigations 1 & 2.

What she was in Investigations 1 & 2 is what she should have been in T&T

Elite of CR Apparently

But alas, the whip happy prosecutor is a discussion for another day (Though I totally wouldn't mind an Investigations 3 with Franziska as the star)

Although, that does give me the thought along the lines of, "What if Iris had been featured in the Investigations games?".

Ace Procrastinator

CreativeAttorney wrote:
Although, that does give me the thought along the lines of, "What if Iris had been featured in the Investigations games?".

Hmm I am ambivalent on that. On one hand, it would be nice to see her again. But on the other, it seems like that the minor characters are more prominently featured in these games like Sawhit and in my opinion it would pretty much be calling her a minor character. If she appeared in the Investigations games, I think it would lessen the chances of her appearing in the future main games and we wouldn't get to see her interactions with Feenie :sadshoe:

Elite of CR Apparently

Yeah, you make a good point. On the other hand, we have Larry, who got appearances in both Investigations games, and has been confirmed for the DLC case of SoJ for a while, so yeah, Iris wouldn't have much of a chance of a reappearance, but as proved by the Butz, there'd still be a chance.

And again, I was just merely making suggestions, wondering what it could've been like.

tbh I'd just want to see what her sprite would look like in the investigations style. :shy:

Ace Procrastinator

CreativeAttorney wrote:
tbh I'd just want to see what her sprite would look like in the investigations style. :shy:

Well looks like we need to ask a sprite artist! :godot:

Elite of CR Apparently

Let's make a post-it note that says "Sprite artist needed. Will pay in cupcakes and bottled water."

Ace Procrastinator

CreativeAttorney wrote:
Let's make a post-it note that says "Sprite artist needed. Will pay in cupcakes and bottled water."

We have a better budget than Gumshoe :redd:

Elite of CR Apparently

So what you're saying is...

We can buy multiple packs of Post-it notes!? :O

Ace Procrastinator

CreativeAttorney wrote:
So what you're saying is...

We can buy multiple packs of Post-it notes!? :O

Heck yeah! Multi-colored post it notes!

Elite of CR Apparently

And now I'm currently imagining what would occur if different Ace Attorney characters went to Staples.

Because let's be honest any supply store in anything is Staples.

Staples forever (even though I've never been to one, Office Depot yo).

Ace Procrastinator

CreativeAttorney wrote:
And now I'm currently imagining what would occur if different Ace Attorney characters went to Staples.

Because let's be honest any supply store in anything is Staples.

Staples forever (even though I've never been to one, Office Depot yo).

New headcanon: Gumshoe lives inside Staples!

Umm aren't we getting off track from Iris?

Ace Procrastinator

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:

Ack! You're right! Time to get back to Iris! (Still believe Gumshoe lives in Staples, though.)

Elite of CR Apparently

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:

Ah, but you see, when I wrote that post, I had Iris in mind (and literally any member of the Fey clan... bar Mia)! Cause I imagine it would be like, an experience to go into Staples, the pinnacle of office supplies!

Y'know what we didn't need an anime, we needed a day in the life of a GS character, and it just documents what they do in an average day.

But then again, what would Iris do? Hazakura Temple's kinda... barren. Would you watch 30 minutes of folding hoods? :eh?:
(Taking a second look at this makes me realize how weird I am, but dangit I need answers... for... scientific research.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I like to imagine her riding on her snowmobile at high speeds for fun

Ace Procrastinator

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:
I like to imagine her riding on her snowmobile at high speeds for fun

You just gave me an idea on to what I should include in my fanfiction. Thanks, bud!

Elite of CR Apparently

Ohmygoodness I just had an idea. Iris and Pearl riding on the snowmobile through the mountains all extreme sports style. Totally out of character but it would look really cool.

I'll start digging out the art commission money. :P
Page 2 of 4 [ 125 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)