Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

I have a question...Topic%20Title

It seems that even though this game isn't available in english yet, there is a lot of information available in english on this site. I understand that that's probly because the people operating this site know japanese...but, it seems like there's a lot of people who have played through this game already with a decent understanding of it. Has like, everyone who's played through it here simply know japanese? Or is there some sort of document on the inner net that will help me play through GS3 while actually knowing what's going on?
Re: I have a question...Topic%20Title

Master of sharp things!

Well, there is a fan-translated version of GS3 Case 1 out there, and quite a few people have played that on an Emulator. The project to translate the rest of the game stopped when the cell phone thing was announced for a number of reasons, so most of the game is still in Japanese.

There's a couple of walkthroughs around, too, but those are hard to use with the game if you don't know Japanese. I'm sure that quite a few people that don't speak Japanese either looked up the character profiles/case descriptions on CR (since all of the ones for GS3 are complete) or just picked up things from what people talk about.

Wait - what exactly happened that stopped the fan translation? I'd heard that stopped, but I couldn't find any documented reasons why on the inner net, either.

Master of sharp things!

Skankin' Garbage wrote:
Wait - what exactly happened that stopped the fan translation? I'd heard that stopped, but I couldn't find any documented reasons why on the inner net, either.

From what I've heard, the person in charge of the project stopped it around March of last year. The reason given was that since Capcom was going to release all three games on their cell phone service, they'd just wait for it to come out and find a way to transfer the translation on the cell phone version onto a rom.

Novice bimbo

You can use the guide on GameFAQs like I did to beat the game. You'll have to pay quite a bit of attention to it and do some expermenting though.

I will protect you....Fräulein

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Skankin' Garbage wrote:

From what I've heard, the person in charge of the project stopped it around March of last year. The reason given was that since Capcom was going to release all three games on their cell phone service, they'd just wait for it to come out and find a way to transfer the translation on the cell phone version onto a rom.

where have u heard this?
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)