Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 10 of 15[ 565 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Re: How did you feel about the ending? *spoilers, of course*Topic%20Title

The ending was kind of vague towards Gumshoe and Maggey. Did they hook up? Or was the new coat just a "I'm sorry for being such a b*tch to you" present? Or maybe a "thanks for the weenies!" Present.
Signature by Purple Angel.

Gettin' Old!

FirexxxSaber wrote:
The ending was kind of vague towards Gumshoe and Maggey. Did they hook up? Or was the new coat just a "I'm sorry for being such a b*tch to you" present? Or maybe a "thanks for the weenies!" Present.

Well Maggey appears in Perfect Prosecutor, :phoenix: I guess that means theres a chance to develop it further.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Herr Blondie wrote:
FirexxxSaber wrote:

Well Maggey appears in Perfect Prosecutor, :phoenix: I guess that means theres a chance to develop it further.

:D I can't wait... I just hope it comes out in English. ^^

walking contradiction

it shouldn't have ended at the inner temple,i hoped it had ended with everyone eating at tres bien Dx
But the trial was great,especially the godot part ;_;

I was a bit confused actually. I didn't fully get the last case.
Zvarri!
Official member of the glimmerous Ema Skye fan club.

The end of GS3 literrally amazed me.
Really, that sure was an AWESOME ending, one of the best ending I've ever seen in a video-game.
The passage with the GS1 music right at the end was PURE awesomeness, and the way Godot finally gives us all the truth made me love him more than ever *__* His reminiscence of the end 3-4 (when he breaks his mug of coffed with his bare hand) really impressed me (as it was the case with the whole 3-4 case).
With such an ending, I really got the impression Capcom concluded the Phoenix ark perfectly well, and continuing with him would have been as awkward as if JK Rowling had wrote another Harry Potter book after the 7th.

I don't believe the 3rd game is better than the two previous one, since, with this ending (and the whole game), I realized that, in fact, GS1, 2 and 3 were but one game, divided in 3 parts. The way they managed to put part of every game in the last case was really impressive.

To all Capcom team : Congratulations ! :gant:
ImageImageImage

and the plot thickens

FirexxxSaber wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:
FirexxxSaber wrote:

:D I can't wait... I just hope it comes out in English. ^^
lol i was wondering the same thing he says he'll soil himself silly in the name of love so it's love right...right...*sigh but yah i think alot of the things that make you ponder in the end of this game will hopefully be answered in G.K omg i'm so exicided i would learn japanese just to be able to play this game

The only thing that came close to unsastifying me was that there maybe could've been at least a reference to Pearls channeling Misty.

Ace Annoyer ;)

I ended T&T a week ago and I'm not original here - it was great, like all Phoenix Wright games with little exception on Apollo Justice. Anyway I won't complain about the ending (but I miss that Tres Bien ending), because it was hard to create something much better. It was really good and it's fine enough for me.

About IrisxNick and MayaxNick shippings - I like both of them, I wouldn't mind if one of them would end up being the true one. That Iris confession at the end was really interesting - it surprised Nick for sure and I don't think that many guys would easily ignore a 'bomb' like this :will: . But on the other hand Phoenix spended so much time with Maya, for me it looks almost strange that they still deny that their relationship is something else (I'm almost sure of it). But I guess they just do it to annoy some MayaxNick fans :P. I also like Larry as a character and I'm happy that he found something that he's good at. Don't you think, that Larry would be an interesting photographer ? That Photograph with Mistic Elyse for me looked great, he did a good job taking it. It was also enjoyable to see GumshoexByrde together. They look good together. I also missed in credits Von Karma and Edgey, but I guess it's not that horrible after all.

About Armando - Poor guy, he didn't deserved the end like this. Anyway, Godot was epic in every single meaning of this word. Thanks buddy for your performances - I enjoyed all of them ;). As I hate drinking coffee, I think I'll change my opinion about that dark drink.

But my favourite character in T&T was... Luke Atmey ;). His insanity was really funny to watch and his act was almost perfect (but he didn't have luck, Nick & Godot discovered what his trying to do). I think he was a strange kind of genius, strange one, but genius. I'm gonna miss him, I would love to watch him in action again. Also Von Karma made a really good impression on me in last case, her investigation and commentaries with Nick were kinda funny and those little hints about her being surprisingly worried about Nick (NickxVon Karma anyone ? I like this shipping :P) when he had accident, etc. were kind cute.

And I want to say one thing, but this time a bit cruel one. Someone said here that Mia was acting cold against Godot. I don't think it's true, but it's still possible - I don't remember any moment in T&T saying that Mia loved Godot. Maybe I'm mistaken or something was said in earlier games - if yes, then correct me. Anyway, I think the reason for that Mia act against Armando was that Godot loved her in ONE-SIDED love, without her being in true love in him. I'm sorry MiaxArmando fans, but I guess that makes sense.

I'm going to say it again - I enjoyed playing T&T (and all Ace Attorney trilogy) so much and I really can't wait for Perfect Prosecutor. I'm sure that it's going to be a great game. Cheers.

Kejmur wrote:
And I want to say one thing, but this time a bit cruel one. Someone said here that Mia was acting cold against Godot. I don't think it's true, but it's still possible - I don't remember any moment in T&T saying that Mia loved Godot. Maybe I'm mistaken or something was said in earlier games - if yes, then correct me. Anyway, I think the reason for that Mia act against Armando was that Godot loved her in ONE-SIDED love, without her being in true love in him. I'm sorry MiaxArmando fans, but I guess that makes sense.

Well Grossberg called Diego her boyfriend, and she didn't deny it. I don't know i that counts though....

It does. Also, the bit where Godot is like "a lawyer can't cry until it's all over" and the trial music plays while it fades to white? Most epic moment in the whole series. There was one like it in 1-5 but it wasn't as good. The JFA and AJ court themes were too official-y to have a moment like that.

C:

Ahh, I'm a little late in posting here.

Anyways, it was amazing. A perfect ending to the Phoenix arc. I couldn't have asked for anything better. AMAZING!
And that drawing that I THINK larry drew, with phoenix, maya, pearl, edgeworth, and franzy, and then the screen panned up to another drawing with godot, elise, and mia... it was a perfect touch. Capcom sure knows how to make remarkable games.
Amazing signature, done by Delsy! Thanks so much!

I am the Objector.

Yeah. The music, coupled with Godot's 'tears' and what he said, provided the perfect ending. It was symbolic, it was awe-inspiring, yadda yadda. It said, without actually saying it, "It's all over." For PHoenix, for Godot, for everything Phoenix-related.
But I did hate it for being the end of the Phoenix arc. I want more Phoenix.
And,
ODOROKI-KUN! wrote:
Ahh, I'm a little late in posting here.

Anyways, it was amazing. A perfect ending to the Phoenix arc. I couldn't have asked for anything better. AMAZING!
And that drawing that I THINK larry drew, with phoenix, maya, pearl, edgeworth, and franzy, and then the screen panned up to another drawing with godot, elise, and mia... it was a perfect touch. Capcom sure knows how to make remarkable games.

Did LArry really draw that sketch. Because if he did, that's amazing.
Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried to close a revolving door.
"Suspense msuic plays" Oh crap, SAVESAVESAVE! Oh wait, that's my phone. And the caller ID is... MOM!?
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

Finished it last night- An amazing ending. Godot's closure was perfect, and it even made me cry in places.

Mind you, did anyone else pick up no the fact it appears to be Lotta asking people for the Credits here?
Proudly taught some the word 'Yonks' the day I joined.

CyberSkye wrote:
Finished it last night- An amazing ending. Godot's closure was perfect, and it even made me cry in places.

Mind you, did anyone else pick up no the fact it appears to be Lotta asking people for the Credits here?

I don't know if it was Lotta or not, but it did seem someone was asking the people. At times, it seems like they were talking to Phoenix. I have to finish the game again and see.

I love the ending, I can't think of any other way I would have end it. It was so beautiful and it left me kind of sad. I was especially sad knowing that this was the end of Phoenix as we know him.

This third game offered an opportunity for deeper characters. In JFA, the characters and storylines were not so deep. In this case, we get hit in the face with all this drama. I love Godot, he's my favorite prosecutor and his character was so...incredible. Dahlia Hawthorne is the Boss. In JFA, we did not get a super awesome villain (well, maybe :beef: XD) We had Matt, but to me, he wasn't totally awesome (except the ending). In PW1 we had Manfred von Karma and Gant. So we were due for an epic villain like Dahlia. Her meltdown made me day. I love the whole Kurain Channeling Technique thing that was brought into the ending and kind of closed it.

The only thing negative was that Franziska and Edgeworth did not get any say in the credits and even though they played a huge part in the last case, they were kind of scooted to the side.

I loved the ending, it was excellent.

Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever

I liked the ending, but I felt really bad for Godot and Iris. And by extension of Iris, Phoenix; if things had gone differently, maybe he wouldn't end up a hobo with an adopted daughter. Also, why did that card never return? You know, from GS2 - it really bugged me after I thought about it.

Ha...!

I finished the game days ago, and I must say, I still haven't gotten over it yet... The ending was somewhat satisfying, especially seeing dahlia foiled (again, since apparently she still gets to wreak havoc after death) and presumably banished to the underworld (or not, but hey, as Mia said, she'd always be there to stop her so...). Like a lot of people, I couldn't believe it was Godot who actually killed Misty. For a while there I was like "Pearl?!?!?", but no, it was him, and after finishing the game, all I could say was "poor Mr. Godot." It's kind of annoying how we are completely left in the dark as to his fate, and as for the frequently mentioned drawing of Larry (boy, he makes one annoying witness :edgeworth: ), what went into my mind after seeing it was "well, since he's probably arrested after the trial, he couldn't be in the drawing with them" :gant:

I know this has been mentioned before, but I can't help but bring up how Mia seems completely detached from Diego/Godot during the times she was being channeled by either Pearl or Maya. I read the comment about how maybe there really wasn't any affection from Mia's side, but I just replayed the first case and in the scene in which Grossburg produces the police report on Diego's poisoning, he clearly says "your boyfriend" to Mia. Maybe she has lost all feelings for him (Diego) since she is dead, but it's improbable since she is still quite attached to her former protege Phoenix, so then why not her boyfriend? Or maybe she is mad at him. He killed their mother after all, even though it was partly to save Maya (and partly for selfish/confused reasons). I just thought it was kind of cruel :larry: I was hoping to see some interaction between the two at the post-trial scenes or the credits, but alas, we are only left to speculate.

All in all, I would say it was a good ending, though not thoroughly satisfying. I just began AJ today, but I can't seem to bring myself to continue. Before playing T&T, I actually resolved not to play AJ
Spoiler:
as I was so disappointed by what became of Phoenix in Apollo Justice -- an unshaven hobo :beef:
as I was really rooting for him. Now however, I realized I'm not rooting for him anymore after playing through the first case of T&T and encountering him and his youthful stupidity over Dahlia. I hated all the sneezing and coughing
Spoiler:
and eating, of all things, the empty poison bottle :zenitora: in a blinded effort to save dahlia

Ok, I guess I've said all I wanted to say about the ending. oh, and poor Mr. Godot :larry: LOL

JUST. WOW.

Before I even played it, I had spoiled myself silly on these forums. I thought I had known about all of the plot twists and everything, but 3-5 still managed to dumbfound me more times than I can remember. I can't even disagree with the other people in this topic even if I really tried, I JUST LOVED THIS GAME. When I saw the scene with Godot and Phoenix drinking a cup of coffee together, I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry. It was such a silly and random scene to see Phoenix drinking coffee, but at the same time it was so emotional. Godot has finally realized his faults and accepted his fate, and he finally sees what Mia saw in Phoenix.

I was really bummed that Franziska and Edgeworth didn't have a credit blurb. I mean, come on, even Oldbag got one! I was especially bummed at how many Phoenix/Maya and Phoenix/Iris hints there were, because I'm a major Phoenix/Edgeworth fangirl. The only relief I have is that he isn't officially dating either of them. But even with all of that, I still love 3-5 so so much. Even now as I am typing, I have a really hollow feeling from the intense sadness of knowing that it is the end of the Phoenix arc.

~Formerly Phantom Dream

I was spoiled beforehand by accident and even though i kinda knew what would happen, the ending was so sudden and abrupt--it felt like there should be a new game. But as i yelled the final :objection: , I started to cry, knowing that Apollo Justice was on its way to store shelves, and nick was no more--nothing but a grape juice-addicted hobo. *sob* :uramidn:
Sad to say, I've left C-R. I may still occasionally come on, but, y'know...
I just lost interest, but, this is still an awesome site.
I'll live on through my sprites, I hope. And my major contributions to the Max fanclub. ^_^
Bye ;_; ^_^

Ha...!

FURUBA_whoo_daphne wrote:
I started to cry, knowing that Apollo Justice was on its way to store shelves, and nick was no more--nothing but a grape juice-addicted hobo. *sob* :uramidn:

It was initially for this reason that I was hesitant about playing AJ, but after T&T my mind changed about Phoenix. I've started to play AJ right now, but I don't seem to be going anywhere with it.

For me, the ending was a little quick and NORMAL. I have to say that knowing that it was the last Phoenix Wright (I mean with Phoenix as the protagonist), I was expecting a great ending, with more emotions.
But anyway it was a good ending. Just normal...

Jury Duty

I just beat T&T last night and it was, in a word: EPIC

From the first case I knew that this would be the game in which all the big questions from the first two would be answered. Boy, did it NOT disappoint =D

-Finding out Dahlia has a twin sister was something I definitely didn't see coming :ayame:

-It did a fantastic job of showing just how damned evil :chinami: and :tea: really are

-I was pleased to find out that in an :edgy: VS :whip: court battle, Edgeworth always wins :think:

Well, well, I can now say that I probably won't play AJ (which I got at the at the same time I got T&T) anytime soon. It would ruin how good I feel about T&T right now so...yeah XD
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!

Brendan2k5 wrote:
- Finding out Dahlia has a twin sister was something I definitely didn't see coming :ayame:
Neither did I. My first thought when seeing the Oh!Cult! magazine was "Crap, it's Dahlia!" Then, when Phoenix arrived at Hazakura Temple, I wondered how he could let himself be fooled by a bit of hair coloration. But it turned out they were two persons after all...

Quote:
Well, well, I can now say that I probably won't play AJ (which I got at the at the same time I got T&T) anytime soon. It would ruin how good I feel about T&T right now so...yeah XD
That's one sentiment I can fully understand. I've just finished AJ recently, and I'm not nearly as impressed as I was with T&T's ending. Savor it, write some post-T&T fanfiction if that's your thing, and save AJ for after the high has worn off. AJ is a great game in its own right, but right after T&T is when the future of the characters looks the brightest.

Quizer

Ultra Course - A Phoenix/Maya fanfiction by Quizer
Quizer's fanfiction thread - Last update: Inconclusive Evidence Part 1/3 (Jan 07, 2008)

I am the Objector.

Quizer wrote:
Brendan2k5 wrote:
- Finding out Dahlia has a twin sister was something I definitely didn't see coming :ayame:
Neither did I. My first thought when seeing the Oh!Cult! magazine was "Crap, it's Dahlia!" Then, when Phoenix arrived at Hazakura Temple, I wondered how he could let himself be fooled by a bit of hair coloration. But it turned out they were two persons after all...

Quote:
That's one sentiment I can fully understand. I've just finished AJ recently, and I'm not nearly as impressed as I was with T&T's ending. Savor it, write some post-T&T fanfiction if that's your thing, and save AJ for after the high has worn off. AJ is a great game in its own right, but right after T&T is when the future of the characters looks the brightest.

Quizer

Yeah... I don't know if this is just me (it probably is), but I'd already learned that Phoenix became a hobo in AJ, after finishing T&T, watching the epic ending, Godot's closure, the music, the effects, AJ was just... sucky.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was just me, but after finishing AJ, I was like, "Wow. That sucked." Because of Phoenix=hobo and not being a lawyer, I haven't touched AJ since. I absolutely hated it.
Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried to close a revolving door.
"Suspense msuic plays" Oh crap, SAVESAVESAVE! Oh wait, that's my phone. And the caller ID is... MOM!?
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

@Objector: I do not object to that statement. I thought AJ was sucky too, after I learned that Phoenix was an attorney's badge deprived hobo.

The game itself is just as fun to play as its predecessors, and we finally get a prosecutor who doesn't have a chip on his shoulder (though I was okay with Godot - he made it clear he had some grudge against Phoenix, but he never lost track of what counts inside the courtroom - the truth. I can accept that.). Only the ending is rather sudden and disappointing, especially compared to T&T's. Yes, these are the glory days of the Phoenix Wright cast. If I continue to write Phoenix Wright fanfiction, it will likely be set after this game.

Quizer

Ultra Course - A Phoenix/Maya fanfiction by Quizer
Quizer's fanfiction thread - Last update: Inconclusive Evidence Part 1/3 (Jan 07, 2008)

OBJECTION!

I initially thought "Iris" was Dahlia in disguise, it never crossed my mind they were two girls!
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Time for a courtroom brawl!

The ending made me sad. It seemed to complete it all to well. when you hear about what happened in GS4 it made you even sadder. what happened to everyone! So many cliff hangers...

Still at least Godot went out with a smile :godot:
What do you Mean I'm not in Ace Attorney 4!

The ending was alright to me seeing as :maya: tries to drag :phoenix: into another mess

...poof!

I just finished it and when the end credit music started playing, I was like. THIS close to crying ;__;
damn you, Capcom and your awesome games!
tipsmidlerne&bobkanterne
- ilu 9z <3

Uno dos tres cuatro cinco-cinco seis

The Objector wrote:

Yeah... I don't know if this is just me (it probably is), but I'd already learned that Phoenix became a hobo in AJ, after finishing T&T, watching the epic ending, Godot's closure, the music, the effects, AJ was just... sucky.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was just me, but after finishing AJ, I was like, "Wow. That sucked." Because of Phoenix=hobo and not being a lawyer, I haven't touched AJ since. I absolutely hated it.

I feel the same. I'm currently going through AJ right now after having finished T&T. Hobohodo is...amusing, but Apollo barely does any defending as far as I can see; he's so babied... :yuusaku: Also, I find myself thinking "I miss the old cast..." every time. It feels like a chore to play AJ, while with T&T, I couldn't wait to play more and even started replaying cases once I finished the last case (until, of course, I had to give the game back to the friend I borrowed it from :sadshoe: ).

Spoiler: Back on topic...
Did Godot get the death penalty? I mean, he (kinda?) admitted his crime, after all...

And I didn't like how they gave Dahlia a sister that was everything Phoenix thought she was. Iris is a bit of a Mary Sue. I don't really know what to think about her besides that.

Regardless, I can see why people prefer this one over the other three. The ending was good; not too angsty and not too "happily ever after". The last case was a little drawn out, though. They probably wanted to resolve all the problems before ending the game. Better than leaving unanswered questions at the end of the arc, right?

Moo.

Ok, when I first saw Dahlia in 3-1 I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED she was Pearl's sister.
Moo.

Grancko-H wrote:
Ok, when I first saw Dahlia in 3-1 I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED she was Pearl's sister.

I second that.
I really liked the ending, but...
Well, as others say too it also made me sad.
Knowing it was the last ace attorney game with phoenix as the main.
And I really miss good ol' Gumshoe.
Though I don't have to miss him that long anymore.
I need a sig :sadshoe:...

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

I quite liked the ending. So much so that I've played that case about 10 times. :sassy:

:objection: Yay! I've always wanted to say that. So I'm not actually objecting to anything! :edgy:
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

♥♥♥ Phoenix Wright

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST SHOWED ONE SCENE OF MIA AND GODOT INTERACTING?

Like just get Maya to channel her and visit him in the detention centre or something. :javado::mia:
Everything to him was about her and yet there's nothing about it.
I am truly upset by this !

Mr. Step-ladder

The ending was truly brilliant. I loved when Dahlia was sent to eternal damnation, loved when Godot's name changed bak to Armando, love the tears part, the uber-objection and my most favorite part, Diego's last mug of coffee. :acro:

What's sad is though... Only three months (Or at least as the timeline goes) from the ending of T&T, after Phoenix is at his peak of his career, he lost his badge.... :larry:
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

I started crying when Godot...
Spoiler:
started bleeding and said the only time a lawyer could cry was when it was all over.

But in the credits, I was upset that there were only a few people that said something at the end. Where did Armstrong go? I want to see what he'd say!

Call me Ishmael.

I love bittersweet endings. It didn't make me cry (my little brother was watching, so yeah XD), but it was pretty dang close. I also liked how climatic it was - which is why I don't like what they did to Phoenix in AJ:AA.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

...Just go to the Wright.

It was so nice that this game, too, ended with the ever famous 'Objection!' XD But I hated that 'someone' ended up in jail. ;_; Waaaaah. *sob* And I hoped that Phoenix was going to say "I love you" or something like that >=0 *cough*phoenix/mayashipper.
Yeah well whatever. Objection is thousand times as better as that >=D And I'm glad Iris is in jail. I hate her. Like, "That girl who always is crying and doesn't act her AGE!" :pearl: JEEEEEZ :D
“Sir, sir! We are surrounded! - Good, now we can attack in all directions!”

Supports:
Diego/Mia
Phoenix/Maya
Gumshoe/Me
Edgeworth/Me

lololololololol.

Lengendary Prosecutor

I believe the ending was appropiate and it was the same as always
Page 10 of 15 [ 565 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)