Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

The EndingTopic%20Title

Okay, I just finished playing the game yesterday, and I was very, VERY sad when I did, because the Phoenix Wright series have been so ... totally x infinity awesome and I didn't want it to end. TT__TT

That being said, for the ending for T&T... I thought it wasn't ... exactly ... 'up to scratch'

What ever happened to the big partyyy thinggg? I really wanted to see the big, FINAL, get together and such at the end.

Also, at the end of Justice for All, Franziska took the Shelley's card with the drawn picture of Phoenixie on it, right? Didn't she say something like she was going to return it to him when they met again? Yet.. she didn't ... which I felt was sorta odd.
Or am I missing some kind of symbolic codey thing here? Did she keep it because err... it had some other crazy meaning?
likemaybeshewasinloveiwthphoenixieforthiswholetime *swoon*

THE YELLING OBJECTION THING! I WAS SO DISSAPPOINTED!!
When Phoenixie started saying his 'Huh?'s. I was getting all ready and clearing my throat and everything to shout that awesome phrase, but it never happenedddd! T__T
Was anyone else terribly dissappointed?

And the ending credits! I felt like that was lacking too. They barely had anyone speak, I was expecting to see dear Edgey and Franziska, at least. Not to mention some sort of speech from Godot...

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVED T&T, I just felt that the ending wasn't really that .. umm... up to scratchness seeing as it was basically the ending to the whole Phoenix Wright series.
:nixiesob: :nixiesob: :nixiesob: :nixiesob: :nixiesob: :nixiesob: :nixiesob:
Which is why I'm really sad now because I've come to the conclusion that I must accept that there will most likely be no more Maya, Mia, Pearl, FRANZISKA, Godot [although he was a pain in the ass], Adrian, Sir Judge, Gumshoe, etc. TT__TT

Anyway, did anyone else feel the same? Or am I just being a totally selfish and ungrateful cow?

So yes, sorry if I sound like a totally ungrateful bitch, because I really did love T&T, it was a great game, which is why I feel so sad to say goodbye to it. :(
You huffy puffy, loosey-goosey excuse for a whimpering whining wuss of a witness!
- Franziska Von Karma; World's Most Perfect Insultor
Re: The EndingTopic%20Title

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

I was sad too! THERE WAS NO CONFETTI AT THE END OF THE TRIAL! But I guess it wouldn't have fit the mood =_=
Anyway, yeah, you're right about most of those things, EXCEPT the characters! Two of the PW characters show up in Apollo Justice; I won't spoil them for you. Well, maybe one...
Spoiler:
UDGY! :udgy:

Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Re: The EndingTopic%20Title

Never mess with a kid with an agenda

I do know how you feel there, the end of T&T kinda leaves a lot up to the Fanficers (Would do a shameless self plug, but feels he shouldn't)

I felt the exact same way about the card, and of course, I was all ready to yell objection too, did a couple practice objects and then...didn't get to.

I was a little miffed. But I still loved the ending, hopefully more of these beloved characters come back in future games (As well as that bloody card)
Sig links to my fanfic. MayaXPhoenix. Romance/humor. Final chapter is up.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)