Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 14 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Re: Diego and Mia: Tragic or TRAGIC? (Spoilers)Topic%20Title

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I seriously cried when I saw this.
Btw, I'm a huge Miego-shipper, apart from AxK (Apollo x Klavier) :godot:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

You were never supposed to exist.

http://miafey-appreciation.deviantart.com
Check out the Miego folder from Mia Fey Appreciation Group~ :jake:
Why are you...lying to me?
Higurashi Kai English Fandub Manager: http://higukai-fandub.deviantart.com

ForEver 17

Hmm, I seem to be a few years late on replying xD
Just got into Phoenix Wright....and I'm madly in love with Miego.
Tragic or TRAGIC is right-first time I've cried for a video game :x

Somewhat NSFW images:
Spoiler:

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Still love them together.

I guess I never cried so much about a pairing. Miego deserves some love, come on-

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

The video game boy; the one who wins

The game left them in a kind of strange place though. We don't get any of their romantic relationship except for what Godot straight out says about the two of them, but I never got any sense of chemistry between them. I mean, the only interaction the player gets to see is 3-4, where they don't really know each other and Mia hardly seem to even like Diego. And when she's channeling Pearl in 3-5 it's hardly a heartfelt reunion when he notices her either. Surely their story is tragic but I don't feel it.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Fist of Justice wrote:
The game left them in a kind of strange place though. We don't get any of their romantic relationship except for what Godot straight out says about the two of them, but I never got any sense of chemistry between them. I mean, the only interaction the player gets to see is 3-4, where they don't really know each other and Mia hardly seem to even like Diego. And when she's channeling Pearl in 3-5 it's hardly a heartfelt reunion when he notices her either. Surely their story is tragic but I don't feel it.

I kind of agree. While Diego's alter-ego "Godot" was entertaining and a well-developed antagonist, I honestly never felt invested in his relationship with Mia. I found Diego pretty dislikable and not exactly the sort of man I have previously thought Mia would be involved in. Undeniably she grew between the age of twenty-three to when she died, but I have to admit that I thought less of Mia for having been involved with a man like that. Perhaps it's the repressed feminist in me but I cringe at some of the misogynistic trite that came from Godot.

I like him as a character but in terms of his relationship with Mia, I couldn't care less. They lacked chemistry and frankly I think Diego was lucky that Mia didn't just deck him for half to nonsense he came out with when they were at the bench together.
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

The video game boy; the one who wins

scarlettpeony wrote:
Fist of Justice wrote:

I kind of agree. While Diego's alter-ego "Godot" was entertaining and a well-developed antagonist, I honestly never felt invested in his relationship with Mia. I found Diego pretty dislikable and not exactly the sort of man I have previously thought Mia would be involved in. Undeniably she grew between the age of twenty-three to when she died, but I have to admit that I thought less of Mia for having been involved with a man like that. Perhaps it's the repressed feminist in me but I cringe at some of the misogynistic trite that came from Godot.

I like him as a character but in terms of his relationship with Mia, I couldn't care less. They lacked chemistry and frankly I think Diego was lucky that Mia didn't just deck him for half to nonsense he came out with when they were at the bench together.

True. I like Godot as a character as well, but I don't see what a woman would gain from a relationship with him, and, as I mentioned before, she didn't really seem to like him in 3-4 and I have a hard time seeing what about him would change her mind about him in that way.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 14 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)