Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 2[ 72 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 


Favorite Godot Quotes (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not a lawyer, I'm a hedgehog!

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:38 pm

Posts: 120

My personal favorite is
:javado: Ha...! Nice work...That was like tossing a grenade into a 3-alarm fire! But unless you can tie all the loose ends together... ...you're nothing but a hit-and-run arsonist.

But a close second is
:javado: If he accepts this testimony as it is, we're finished.

:youngmia: D-Don't say that...!

:javado: Oh well... Maybe I'll stop off at my favorite café on the way home.
They make a really great mocha latté...

:youngmia: This trial isn't over yet!

:javado: Ha...! That's what I like to hear...

Anyone else smell a flirt?
Image
Avatar by Elriel, sig by Vikinator.


Last edited by Sophie Trite on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ready to RAWK!?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts: 9051

:javado: By the way, I'd never put pepper in my coffee.

I'll get the actual line later...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Soooooo not a Nazi!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:54 pm

Posts: 284

:godot: I've come from the depths of Hell to do battle with you.

I need to make a sig with this...
:badger: = awesomeness
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ready to RAWK!?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts: 9051

Oh! And the title is a spoiler.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shaaaaaaak!

Gender: Female

Location: Spain

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:46 pm

Posts: 657

Wrestlemania wrote:
:javado: By the way, I'd never put pepper in my coffee.

I'll get the actual line later...

It's salt, no pepper.
Pearly1259, you should change the topic title.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ready to RAWK!?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts: 9051

I thought he uses both in the lie beforehand...?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title

Igiari!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:49 am

Posts: 7

I really like one... but i don't it remember well, is the "Milk drop in the cofee" thing.

Any way one that i like

:javado: The only time that a man must cry it's when everything is finished [or something like that]

Oh! and i like the:
:godot: "litle lawyer amigo" thing too

^^
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

no, nothing

Gender: Female

Location: the forest

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am

Posts: 1889

Toycansao wrote:
I really like one... but i don't it remember well, is the "Milk drop in the cofee" thing.

Any way one that i like

:javado: The only time that a man must cry it's when everything is finished [or something like that]

Oh! and i like the:
:godot: "litle lawyer amigo" thing too

^^

:godot: A single drop of milk can destroy the pure black magic that is coffee.

I <3 Godot
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Speed up, n00b

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:48 pm

Posts: 83

:godot: I gave her some coffee... with a lot of sugar and cream to hide the bitterness.

:toaster: Give us the testimony, or i'll have you drink 17 cups of ketchup!

Every word he says is worth quoting :godot:
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title

I WOVE RADU!

Gender: Female

Location: Objecting yo face :P

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Posts: 13

:Godot-object:
:lol:
they are all so funny hehehehehe ^.^ and cute too. I didn't know that he insisted on salt with his coffee, believe me my sister did that as a practical joke once, blegh................
don't even want to think about it *shivers*
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ready to RAWK!?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts: 9051

:javado: If you present that evidence, it would be like…
:javado: Like jumping off a 100-story building into a bubbling pool of magma.
:javado: …after tying a 10-ton boulder around your neck.
:youngmia: What is THAT supposed to mean?
:javado: To put it simply… It would be suicide.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3531

:javado: Poor baby... The Court Record seems to have wet itself.
:youngmia: Hey! Watch where you spill your coffee!
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ready to RAWK!?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts: 9051

Lemme see... I THINK I have a couple more...

:javado: No matter how bitter the memory... it can never be as bitter as dark black coffee.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title

I WOVE RADU!

Gender: Female

Location: Objecting yo face :P

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Posts: 13

He keeps mentioning the coffee doesn't he lol ^^
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

OHEMJEEE.

Gender: Female

Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am

Posts: 347

:godot: This room is like a freaking puzzle workshop.

I luv you, Goddy <3 <3 <3
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ready to RAWK!?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts: 9051

:godot: Hey, Filly. Know your role, and shut your mouth.

THE GROCK!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Desert rose, why do you live alone?

Gender: Male

Location: Fife, WA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Posts: 858

Lord Wackruntlje wrote:
:godot: I gave her some coffee... with a lot of sugar and cream to hide the bitterness of the truth.

The quote is nothing without the last three words.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

What if i don't want a custom title?

Gender: Female

Location: Hiding in Brandon Flowers' sweet lil mustache

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Posts: 364

:ack:
:godot: Ha! You look like me when i mistakenly took a swig of Worcester Sauce.
Image
xxAll credit for my sig goes to Elriel.xx
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yay for Shoe!

Gender: Female

Location: Ohio

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm

Posts: 526

Ahh great quotes from one of the best characters in the series! Keep them coming!
Image
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4066

Godot: "That argument is as weak as the coffee at Trés Bien."

Armando: "You're not going to figure out the truth by just staring at the guy..."

Armando: "One little mistake and this guy will drink you for morning tea! Trust me and get ready."

Armando: "If you keep trembling like that, you're gonna make me spill my coffee!"

Armando: "...For some reason, men always seem to get stabbed in the back..."
Mia: "(We're talking about a woman here...)"

Armando: "Listen up, Kitten. There's a big trap waiting for you in that testimony.
Mia: "A t-trap?"
Armando: "Walk into it carelessly, and it'll leave more than just a flesh wound. Fun, huh?"

Armando: "Say there, little Kitten, want a piece of my coffee candy?"
Mia: "Candy?"
Armando: "Well, you're still too young to be drinking real coffee."

Armando: "If there was a truly decisive witness in this case... ...I'm certain that boy wonder over there would have called them in the first place!"

Armando: "Ha...! It looks like the other kitten in the room is the one that's getting all the attention."
Mia: "Yeah, it’s sickening."
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Good 'til the last drop.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Posts: 1562

wow i didnt realize there were so many quotes from a guy who was only in one case
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Obsession : Godot

Gender: Female

Location: Edinburgh

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:01 am

Posts: 310

yeah because every word he said is awesome.

anyone has that quote he said before the trial start? something like " im here for you kitten"
Image
siggy made by Vickinator
My DA account | Proud supporter of Miego and Klaviema
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

...The fuck?

Gender: Male

Location: <3

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 am

Posts: 128

One of my personal favorites..

:godot: : This is my 17th cup Trite... Savor it.
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

ヘラヘラ~

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Posts: 319

GoDot-FanGirl wrote:
yeah because every word he said is awesome.

anyone has that quote he said before the trial start? something like " im here for you kitten"

Actually, Diego never says anything quite like that. Here's the conversation:

:youngmia::
Y-You're... Why are you here?

:haykitten::
I came to see how our little
kitten was doing all alone in
the big, scary lion's den.
...I thought maybe you'd like
someone to play with.

:youngmia::
Err, where is Mr. Grossberg?
:haykitten::
Ha...!
That old man is probably
still in bed.
I bet he's clutching an empty
bottle and mumbling in his
sleep.
:haykitten::
Aren't I good enough?
After all, it's me...
Diego Armando!

:youngmia::
I-I didn't say...
So, Diego Armando, the finest
attorney at Grossberg Law
Offices, is here for me...?

:haykitten::
No, no, no...
You've got it all wrong!
Today, YOU'RE the finest!


Flirt? Ohhh, I think so. XD <3 I was so sad to open up the Court Record after that coversation, see his profile, and discover that they weren't actually dating yet. :( ("Rival? But I thought Grossberg said...")

But my favorite "flirting" line has got to be:
:godot:: Some beautiful woman always seems to come dashing in at the last minute to save you.

Seriously, Godot, you're essentially
Spoiler: 3-5, juuuuust to be safe
about to put yourself on trial for murder here.

Do you really think now's the time to be telling your girlfriend you think she's beautiful?

...Ahhh, I love it. <3
Image
"A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies." Proverbs 14:5. Straight from the Bible, folks~ XD
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6897

These are the most obvious, yet they haven't been said yet, so....

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

"Death has no meaning in this courtroom!"

And, even if it was said by the judge first:
"To err is human, to forgive is divine."
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super Saiyan

Gender: Male

Location: McNeil Village

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Posts: 52

I can't remember the exact quote but the whole dialogue with Armando breaking the coffee mug.
Salazar: I'm sending my right hand after you.
Leon S Kennedy: Your right hand comes off?
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:04 am

Posts: 60

WallofIllusion wrote:
GoDot-FanGirl wrote:
yeah because every word he said is awesome.

anyone has that quote he said before the trial start? something like " im here for you kitten"

Actually, Diego never says anything quite like that. Here's the conversation:

:youngmia::
Y-You're... Why are you here?

:haykitten::
I came to see how our little
kitten was doing all alone in
the big, scary lion's den.
...I thought maybe you'd like
someone to play with.

:youngmia::
Err, where is Mr. Grossberg?
:haykitten::
Ha...!
That old man is probably
still in bed.
I bet he's clutching an empty
bottle and mumbling in his
sleep.
:haykitten::
Aren't I good enough?
After all, it's me...
Diego Armando!

:youngmia::
I-I didn't say...
So, Diego Armando, the finest
attorney at Grossberg Law
Offices, is here for me...?

:haykitten::
No, no, no...
You've got it all wrong!
Today, YOU'RE the finest!


Flirt? Ohhh, I think so. XD <3 I was so sad to open up the Court Record after that coversation, see his profile, and discover that they weren't actually dating yet. :( ("Rival? But I thought Grossberg said...")

But my favorite "flirting" line has got to be:
:godot:: Some beautiful woman always seems to come dashing in at the last minute to save you.

Seriously, Godot, you're essentially
Spoiler: 3-5, juuuuust to be safe
about to put yourself on trial for murder here.

Do you really think now's the time to be telling your girlfriend you think she's beautiful?

...Ahhh, I love it. <3



wow did he really actually say that?! Now are the times i wish i had paid attention.

Godot(Diego) is such a gentlemen and would be a great poet :haykitten:
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super Ace Attorney

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Posts: 968

The title has spoilers, please fix it.
Jesus is Lord.

Death Note is awesome.

"No, this is a reasonable discussion about pillow humping." -Tinker
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gumshoe's worshipper

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Posts: 96

:javado: Just look at that 100 watt smile.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

...The fuck?

Gender: Male

Location: <3

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 am

Posts: 128

Ephidel wrote:
I can't remember the exact quote but the whole dialogue with Armando breaking the coffee mug.


Hmm.. 3-4s ending conversation. Well its some where along the lines of:

:javado: : A lawyer can't cry until its all over.

Then he breaks the mug. Thats all I can remember?
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:15 am

Posts: 144

:godot: You know what they say about a cornered fox, viscous and dangerous. (Or something to that effect)
:object: I believe the correct description for a cornered fox is scared and petrified. (Same as above)
:trapcardcoffee: *pause* Enough of your silly animal anologies! (Once again, something to that effect)
ImageImageImage
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Posts: 16

:edgeworth: - I think we've heard enough empty threats from you, old man.

:javado: - Ha...! What makes you think they're empty, boy?

I'm not sure why, but IMO this has to be one of the best exchanges in the game. :)
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super Ace Attorney

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Posts: 968

Maybe you should edit it and just say "Favorite Godot quotes (Spoilers)" in the title and say "Including Diego" in the post, because as it is, the title is spoiler-ish.
Jesus is Lord.

Death Note is awesome.

"No, this is a reasonable discussion about pillow humping." -Tinker
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

0 want to see all penalty quotes on vid.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:20 am

Posts: 18

:godot: Blacker than a moonless night, more dark and bitter than hell itself, this is coffee.

I was playing the song "Black Sunshine" on Guitar hero 3, and when I heard the intro, (check here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P0Ym7RtDOk

Does the opening remind you of anyone? (Its around 0:25)
Image
Number of people who want to see all the penalty quotes on video: 0
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Godot Lover :D

Gender: Female

Location: Iceland

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:30 am

Posts: 25

My absolute favorite I only noticed when I was watching my boyfriend play 3-4 (after I had finished the game myself.

Diego: Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro.

Why?

Spoiler: 3-5
I love it because the way I see it, it is heavily relevant to Godot in Bridge to the Turnabout, particularly in the scene where Phoenix and Franziska come to the Inner Temple side for the first time after the bridge has been fixed and he appears. At that point, he has been stuck at the temple in freezing cold (with a very limited supply of coffee) for more than thirty-six hours, he has murdered his dead girlfriend's mother, he has been slashed in the face with a knife and had no medical care whatsoever, and he has woken up to find that Maya seems to be locked inside the Sacred Cavern and is in all likelihood dead (which would mean he failed to prevent the death of Mia's sister as well and yield all his suffering pointless). If there was ever a time anyone's insides would be twisted in knots, it's him then.

And he ignores the throbbing pain in his face, hoping only that the visor will keep the bleeding in; he looks at that pathetic Mr. Trite who is so completely oblivious, who was just lying somewhere in a hospital bed while all of this happened, while everything went wrong and his world collapsed into a living nightmare; and he smiles his best Diego-grin, though it brings a new sting of pain to his wound. And what of it if his agony seeps through into his more-scathing-than-usual comments or his irrational transferal of his own guilt onto the man standing in front of him? He smiles like the pro he is, and he's so damn good at it that Trite never realizes there is anything wrong.

(...yeah, I got a bit carried away there. <_< Blame the writing gene!)


And that is why I think that quote is the most awesomely relevant, foreshadowing thing he says in the whole game. :D
Image
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yay for Shoe!

Gender: Female

Location: Ohio

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm

Posts: 526

^^ Very well put!^^
Image
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

How could I be evil?

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Posts: 135

antialiasis wrote:
My absolute favorite I only noticed when I was watching my boyfriend play 3-4 (after I had finished the game myself.

Diego: Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro.

Why?

Spoiler: 3-5
I love it because the way I see it, it is heavily relevant to Godot in Bridge to the Turnabout, particularly in the scene where Phoenix and Franziska come to the Inner Temple side for the first time after the bridge has been fixed and he appears. At that point, he has been stuck at the temple in freezing cold (with a very limited supply of coffee) for more than thirty-six hours, he has murdered his dead girlfriend's mother, he has been slashed in the face with a knife and had no medical care whatsoever, and he has woken up to find that Maya seems to be locked inside the Sacred Cavern and is in all likelihood dead (which would mean he failed to prevent the death of Mia's sister as well and yield all his suffering pointless). If there was ever a time anyone's insides would be twisted in knots, it's him then.

And he ignores the throbbing pain in his face, hoping only that the visor will keep the bleeding in; he looks at that pathetic Mr. Trite who is so completely oblivious, who was just lying somewhere in a hospital bed while all of this happened, while everything went wrong and his world collapsed into a living nightmare; and he smiles his best Diego-grin, though it brings a new sting of pain to his wound. And what of it if his agony seeps through into his more-scathing-than-usual comments or his irrational transferal of his own guilt onto the man standing in front of him? He smiles like the pro he is, and he's so damn good at it that Trite never realizes there is anything wrong.

(...yeah, I got a bit carried away there. <_< Blame the writing gene!)


And that is why I think that quote is the most awesomely relevant, foreshadowing thing he says in the whole game. :D

Damn. Godot was great before, but now that you explain that, he just elevated to a whole 'nother level of coolness. :godot:
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Because he's awesome.

Gender: Male

Location: Jumping fences in the time warp.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Posts: 38

:godot: : I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't care. All I know is, you'll never be half the lawyer she was!
:godot: =awesomness
Image
Thanks to Vicki for the sig and TheBaronAndEma for the avatar.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Godot's Spoon

Gender: Female

Location: Sitting on Klavier's lap

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Posts: 15

Spoiler:
antialiasis wrote:
[spoiler=3-5]I love it because the way I see it, it is heavily relevant to Godot in Bridge to the Turnabout, particularly in the scene where Phoenix and Franziska come to the Inner Temple side for the first time after the bridge has been fixed and he appears. At that point, he has been stuck at the temple in freezing cold (with a very limited supply of coffee) for more than thirty-six hours, he has murdered his dead girlfriend's mother, he has been slashed in the face with a knife and had no medical care whatsoever, and he has woken up to find that Maya seems to be locked inside the Sacred Cavern and is in all likelihood dead (which would mean he failed to prevent the death of Mia's sister as well and yield all his suffering pointless). If there was ever a time anyone's insides would be twisted in knots, it's him then.

And he ignores the throbbing pain in his face, hoping only that the visor will keep the bleeding in; he looks at that pathetic Mr. Trite who is so completely oblivious, who was just lying somewhere in a hospital bed while all of this happened, while everything went wrong and his world collapsed into a living nightmare; and he smiles his best Diego-grin, though it brings a new sting of pain to his wound. And what of it if his agony seeps through into his more-scathing-than-usual comments or his irrational transferal of his own guilt onto the man standing in front of him? He smiles like the pro he is, and he's so damn good at it that Trite never realizes there is anything wrong.




Couldn't have said it better myself. He's a brilliant character.

I really like this one:
"Question. When does someone toss their dirty shorts in the washing machine? The answer is simple. When they take them off."

And, "Even the mightiest of Redwoods begin their lives as mere saplings." <- insert confused :udgy: here.

"You mess with Godot... you get burned."

I know these two aren't Godot's, but they are still pretty cool, especially considering that Gumshoe produced one of them:
"He's an iceman in court, a maverick that gives me the goosebumps."

"Godot. A legend or myth... Men pin a lifetime of hopes on the chance to simple meet him.
Some people spend their entire lives idly waiting for his appearence." Well said, Atmey.

Thanks for reminding me, Magnus Orion.
"You huffy, puffy, loosey-goosey excuse for a whimpering whining wuss of a witness!" Franziska von Karma, T&T.


Last edited by Prosecutor's Pet on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Favorite Diego Quotes (Includes Godot) (Spoilers)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:15 am

Posts: 144

Prosecutor's Pet wrote:
"Godot. A legend or myth... Men pin a lifetime of hopes on the chance to simple meet him.
Some people spend their entire lives idly waiting for his appearence." Well said, Atmey.

/\
LoL I love this quote!
it's a refernece to a play: "Waiting for Godot"
Somehow our :godot: got the unseen character's name! The play is about two guys standing around waiting for some guy named Godot who never shows up. Its a really funny quote if you get the joke. :moe-laugh:

BTW, you're quote killed the spoiler tags... :yuusaku:
ImageImageImage
Page 1 of 2 [ 72 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO