Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

SoJ Music: Apollo and Pursuit featured in AA6xPAD collab!Topic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

The AA6 Puzzle and Dragons collab has begun in Japan, giving us clean renditions of the Pursuit theme and Apollo's new Objection theme!

Apollo Justice ~ A New Chapter of Trials! 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJBNzvROckg

Pursuit ~ Wanting to Corner (My own title, not official)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbbjMPOnfGU
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: SoJ Music: Apollo and Pursuit featured in AA6xPAD collabTopic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

That's Apollo remix is godlike.

Does anhbody else get extreme Megaman vibes off of these tracks? Like Apollo's theme sounds very fitting to a Starforce or Battle network game and that pursuit gives me the mental image of X running thriugh a stage.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Klonoahedgehog on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Has Boring, Normal Hair

Absolutely brilliant. Very reminiscent of soundfont style music. Also the New Chapter can sync up almost perfectly with 2013, if you raise 2013's pitch by 6.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Apollo's theme is better than in DD. Quite classy. That pursuit theme kinda sounds like random game music to me, it doesn't have this obvious pursuit feeling but I'll probably feel different when I play it. In any case, it's quite lovely :will:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

MaybeGreg wrote:
Absolutely brilliant. Very reminiscent of soundfont style music. Also the New Chapter can sync up almost perfectly with 2013, if you raise 2013's pitch by 6.

Nope, there's more to it than that. 2013's tempo is 130, 2016's is 128. Lower 2016 by 1 and change the tempo from 128 to 130, then it will sync perfectly. Or raise 2013 by 1 and change the tempo from 130 to 128.

1 = 1 semitone.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I feel like the new pursuit is kinda un-iconic like the one in JFA but it's a better pursuit theme than the one in DD because it feels more steady and focused.

I also like how it has a really good buildup
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Beauty and grace.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
That's Apollo remix is godlike.

Does anhbody else get extreme Megaman vibes off of these tracks? Like Apollo's theme sounds very fitting to a Starforce or Battle network game and that pursuit gives me the mental image of X running thriugh a stage.

I can totally see a Megaman X stage with this song.

Ace Fangirl

Speaking of SoJ music, I hope the Séance music will get a sped up version. Like an allegro or something. The more I listen to it, the more I realize just how boring it is. But maybe if there's an altered, more 'urgent' version as you near the resolution of a case, it could still be worth listening to. The Mood Matrix music had an 'urgent' version too, so here's to hoping.

I like how spirit seance is just kinda oozy and mysterious. I don't think those parts need anything but slow pacing and I don't think the game will have all that many of them anyway.

Mia Payne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVv1-AOMSQE

extended Objection

Has Boring, Normal Hair

Yash K. Productions wrote:
Nope, there's more to it than that. 2013's tempo is 130, 2016's is 128. Lower 2016 by 1 and change the tempo from 128 to 130, then it will sync perfectly. Or raise 2013 by 1 and change the tempo from 130 to 128.

1 = 1 semitone.

Ah, right. It seemed to sync up well when I quickly messed with it.

That one super-uncooperative witness

On one hand, I like Apollo's arrangement better than DD's (gotta love that synth), but on the other hand it feels like they have cheaper instruments than last time.
Sorry, I'm in this field, so I pay attention to this stuff more than the average person, just ignore me.

Evidence is everything in forums.

These songs sound so amazing! I'm surprised they did as much as they did with Apollo's. It's great (very dramatic), but Phoenix's barely changed at all.

And the pursuit isn't as good as DGS's, but it definitely isn't bad. Very grand and celebratory.
I am writing AAI3 this summer, with the community's help. Anyone who wishes to submit ideas/become a member of the project can do so here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VV_80EEXnlI_lThRrDV0allRDHzeyHRRA49AJH7eR48/edit?usp=docslist_api

I definitely get JFA vibes from the pursuit. It has that style that certain songs have when Iwadare is being weird, like Core 2013 where he uses very untraditional harmonies and it has this weird vibe. It sounds to me like he wanted to make an AJAA-esque theme with the disco-beat and synthy elements but then got kinda stuck on it and it sounds semi-bland like the one in JFA, which I don't dislike btw.

it has the sense of power it needs, especially in the buildup, but I guess I wished there was more oomph in the main melody. The reason it feels JFA-esque to me is because of how it transposes after one go-around (sorry, I'm a very romantic musician -- don't know my music theory! :will: ), and there's not a whole lot to it outside of the main hook. The orchestrated promo version is excellent as always though. Sweet sax solos and all. I would be awestruck if that's the difference to the variation version this time. That would be a new thing, for sure :)

The Law 'Shark'

Well, check the variation yourself and decide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX4RJAR1hqg
A LOT of the music is available right now to listen to.
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » General » Court Docket