Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Submitting essays and Fanfics and the likeTopic%20Title

So it looks like for years there has only been one essay up in the fanworks and that whole section, including in the beta, hasn't been updated, and I tried emailing courtrecord@gmail.com about it but I never got a repsonse. Basically, are people sitll able to submit essays and fanfiction to the website without just on the forums?
Thanks
Re: Submitting essays and Fanfics and the likeTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Sorry for the lack of reply on the mail front...

We are currently ("currently" being a very long time, granted) working on a redesign of the site where people can more freely submit fanworks and the like. We've also talked about reviving the essay section, but at present we don't have plans for purely open submission a la other fanworks.

So to give something approximating a real answer: we're interested, but we don't have a framework in place to do new essays at the moment. Sorry!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Submitting essays and Fanfics and the likeTopic%20Title

What is my liiiife?!?

It may be that instead of an essay section, we move to people submitting op-ed articles for the new site, to complement the news crew. Putting it in a separate area means a lot of people won't see it, and most gaming news sites have a mix of opinion pieces and news stories, which helps keep the site active. If we do move to this model, then there would be an editor for you to submit your work to, for them to read, decide on if we'll publish it, and do any editing.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Court Docket