Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Ace Attorney anime: first DVD/BR box out on Aug. 24, 13 eps.Topic%20Title

Today, Aniplex announced that the first DVD/BR box for the Ace Attorney anime series would be released on August 24th in Japan. Price is 17 000 Yen + taxes (Blu-Ray) / 13 000 Yen + taxes (DVD). Yes, that's expensive (that's anime for you), but at least the box includes the first cour (13 episodes, which confirms 26 episodes for the full series I guess). Most anime have 2-3 episodes per volume max, and are "only" half as expensive. Naturally, don't expect English subtitles there.

The Limited Edition will also include the soundtrack album (music by Kaoru Wada), but not sure how many tracks (seems to be the full thing). There's also creditless OP/ED, a nice box, and that's pretty much it.

Commercial (no new footage): https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x47pn ... ox-1-cm_tv

(Commercial was not only region-locked, but also double-watermarked... Aniplex ftw).
ImageImageImage
Re: Ace Attorney anime: first DVD/BR box out on Aug. 24, 13 Topic%20Title

A Kirby and AA fan

I can never get over how expensive anime Blu-rays are. So often have I been wanting to buy and support an anime, only to be deterred by the price
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » General » Court Docket