Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Court-Records RSS Feed?Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Does Court-Records have an RSS feed? I've never been able to find one (the one at the bottom of the forums doesn't work). I'd like to be able to check up on AA news from a mobile RSS feed/news app when I'm away from my computer (I previously used the "Pulse" app which would show updates from websites without RSS feeds but LinkedIn bought the app and screwed it up so now I don't really have a replacement).
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Court-Records RSS Feed?Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

I poked at the PHPBB RSS settings, which we had disabled entirely. For now you can try this feed for a feed of all new topics in the Trial Minutes forum. However I admit I put this together by excluding every other forum, since the PHPBB guidance I could find on per-forum feeds didn't seem to be working. So, tentative to change I suppose, but for now it should work.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Court-Records RSS Feed?Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Bolt Storm wrote:
I poked at the PHPBB RSS settings, which we had disabled entirely. For now you can try this feed for a feed of all new topics in the Trial Minutes forum. However I admit I put this together by excluding every other forum, since the PHPBB guidance I could find on per-forum feeds didn't seem to be working. So, tentative to change I suppose, but for now it should work.

Thanks Bolt! This seems to be working great on a couple of RSS Readers. The news is what I wanted (I get on my PC to come post so I personally don't need RSS feeds of the other forums, although I can see others might like that someday) so this is perfect. Thanks so much!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Court Docket