Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]
 


How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

*went to my edit profile and see no button to upload avatar from computer* AW! How can I put avatar from my computer? I want put my ponysona in avatar. Darkie is my ponysona and yes, I am huge fan of MLP.
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Germany

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Posts: 233

Could you upload it to an image provider (like Imgur, for instance) first, and use that URL?
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

Pessimistic_Fool wrote:
Could you upload it to an image provider (like Imgur, for instance) first, and use that URL?

Yeah I can, but I don't want anyone steal it so I rather upload from my computer instead upload on website.
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Programmer

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Bug Sweeper

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Posts: 830

I don't think anyone will want to steal it. And even if they did, it wouldn't matter where you upload it to. And you have to upload it somewhere for others to see it.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

henke37 wrote:
I don't think anyone will want to steal it. And even if they did, it wouldn't matter where you upload it to. And you have to upload it somewhere for others to see it.

Ok. I tried with Imgur and copy the link and put in there. And I got error message that URL is invalid. What the hell that mean? If Imgur won't accept, then what other website I have to upload instead upload everywhere?
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just chillin'.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4571

You have to click on the image and then copy the url under “Direct Link”. Copy paste that and then it should work.
Image
Image
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

Southern Corn wrote:
You have to click on the image and then copy the url under “Direct Link”. Copy paste that and then it should work.

I did and it didn't work.
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just chillin'.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4571

Then is there an error message? What does it say then, exactly? There could be a possibility it’s too big for an avatar and you have to resize it to 200 x 200 pixels or lesser.
Image
Image
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

Southern Corn wrote:
Then is there an error message? What does it say then, exactly? There could be a possibility it’s too big for an avatar and you have to resize it to 200 x 200 pixels or lesser.

It just said URL is Invalid.. It just gif picture. Even I have 50x50 gif.
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just chillin'.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4571

Then the direct link you put should have “.gif” at the end of it. If it’s “.gifv” then I don’t think it’ll work.
Image
Image
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

Southern Corn wrote:
Then the direct link you put should have “.gif” at the end of it. If it’s “.gifv” then I don’t think it’ll work.

Again, it is gif. I never get gifv from artist that I paid for commission.
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just chillin'.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4571

Then I’m not really sure how to help you. If it’s possible, could you post the link to your image here (or PM it if that’s not to your liking) so we cam ascertain what’s wrong here?
Image
Image
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

Southern Corn wrote:
Then I’m not really sure how to help you. If it’s possible, could you post the link to your image here (or PM it if that’s not to your liking) so we cam ascertain what’s wrong here?

Sure.

Here. https://imgur.com/a/Etv3UmV
Image
This is look like before you click the link.
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just chillin'.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4571

Yeah, it seems to work for me. This link should do the trick. c/p it into your avatar section and it should work: https://i.imgur.com/UHv8flL.gif
Image
Image
Re: How can I put avatar picture from my computer?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Posts: 10

Southern Corn wrote:
Yeah, it seems to work for me. This link should do the trick. c/p it into your avatar section and it should work: https://i.imgur.com/UHv8flL.gif

Finally it work. I think admin need fix this problem with link from Imgur.
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » General » Court Docket

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO