Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Iwadare's band @ Gyakuten Saiban Live Objection! 2018Topic%20Title

迷探偵

http://www.capcom.co.jp/game/content/gy ... ent/10304/

Justice is a special band of composer Noriyuki Iwadare, which performed Ace Attorney tunes live for the 15th anniversary event. They'll return for one day in June to do a special performance titled Gyakuten Saiban Live Objection! 2018. Members of the official Japanese Ace Attorney fanclub Gyakuten Tsushin can win early tickets (see link).

Justice will perform multiple arranged themes, including even from DGS. The afternoon and evening performances will feature different playlists. Some of the confirmed tracks are AA6's Objection, Godot's theme, an Ace Attorney Investigations medley, an Ace Attorney 123 Pursuit medley and an Ace Attorney 456 Pursuit medley.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: Iwadare's band @ Gyakuten Saiban Live Objection! 2018Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Yay! More official orchestrated remixes!

I hope they'll make an AAI1 medley though, not an AAI2 one. I'm honestly surprised that AAI1 doesn't have more official remixes considering its superb OST.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Southern Corn wrote:

I hope they'll make an AAI1 medley though, not an AAI2 one. I'm honestly surprised that AAI1 doesn't have more official remixes considering its superb OST.

To be clear, Justice is a rock band, not an orchestra - see this clip: https://twitter.com/Gyakuten_capcom/sta ... 7826102272

This is pretty cool though! Hopefully it gets a CD release like the orchestra concerts.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

A New Chapter of Trials!

Oooh, a nice selection of songs from across the series. I'm especially intrigued by the 456 Pursuit Medley!
Eureka!

Call me James

Bolt Storm wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

To be clear, Justice is a rock band, not an orchestra - see this clip: https://twitter.com/Gyakuten_capcom/sta ... 7826102272

This is pretty cool though! Hopefully it gets a CD release like the orchestra concerts.

This pleases me greatly. Orchestra is fine and all, but we've had so many of them now. Official rock remixes are surprisingly rare for this series from what I've seen, outside of specific arrangements included in the OST for certain releases (Pursuit - Caught, Pursuit - Overtaken, etc).

Need more of this, in my opinion :rock'n:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Does anyone know how long it takes for the tracks from these sorts of things take to find their way online? Also, does anyone know the tracklist from the orchestral part?

迷探偵

Famitsu, Gamer and 4gamer all went to the noon performance yesterday and all posted a report today.

The Noriyuki Iwadare SUPER BAND Justice consisted of:
Noriyuki Iwadare (Key)
Shinichiro Fukuda (Gt)
Shinji Hasu'ike (Ba)
Roze Horiguchi (Dr)
+
Haruka Shimotsuki (vo)

The noon line-up was:

1. Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2016 feat. Justice
2. Athena Cykes ~Courtroom Revolutionnaire feat Justice
3. Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1&2 Grand Courtroom SUPER BAND Medley
4. The Guitar's Serenade feat. Justice
5. Song of Ceremony feat. Haruka Shimotsuki
6. Godot ~ Coffee's the Aroma of Darkness feat. Justice
6. Partners ~ The Game is Afoot! feat. Justice
8. Guilty Love feat. Justice
9. Gyakuten Kenji Edgeworth SUPER BAND Medley
10. Pursuit - Ace Attorney 123 Super Band Medley

Encore
1. Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin ~Ethno-Rock feat. Justice
2. The Steel Samurai feat. Justice & All Stars

Notes from the various reports:
- More than half of the songs are newly arranged.
- Haruka Shimotsuki appeared as a guest (dressed like Lamiroir) for Guitar's Serenade and the Song of Ceremony
- While the Song of Ceremony only has two verses in the game, Iwadare actually made four verses. He lost the third and fourth part, but Shimotsuki still had the lyrics of all four parts, so they hope they can perform it some time.
- Ace Attorney 4 was one of the earliest games Yamazaki got to work on as a planner, so he had the Guitar's Serenade in his mind when he worked on the Dance of Devotion in Ace Attorney 6.
- Yamazaki also revealed that in the Guitar's Serenade concert performance within the game, the very last part where you see Klavier trying to extinguish the fire was added later at Takumi's direction.
- Takumi used to play classical guitar in college, and had a guitar at his desk at the office. Takumi said it was only to set the mood. Yamazaki always thought nobody should interrupt while Takumi's playing, but Takumi says it's just for show.
- Iwadare did the vocals in the Guilty Love (Love Love Guilty) performance.
- Artist Iwamoto made a live drawing while Justice performed one song. He drew Edgeworth and the four members of Justice.
- For the encore song The Steel Samurai, voice actors Kondo (Phoenix Wright) and Takemoto (Edgeworth) appeared on stage too, even though they were there just in private.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Gettin' Old!

Official rock releases?! That's so my jam! In also love how he called the Band Justice.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Pees'lubn appearing is officially the best thing about this concert.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Is there any sort of recording or album of this?
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes