Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 2 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: DROP EVERYTHING: the AA movie is getting worldwide releaTopic%20Title

What is my liiiife?!?

DeMat's not heard of Phoenix Drive...? That explains a lot.

The Trusty Nudal!

AWWWEEEESOOMMMEEE :D
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Hello, Adrian.

Oh, wow. This truly is a great month to be an AA fan!

Just a question, though. Will it be released in cinemas, or direct-to-DVD? :eh?:
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

AAO English community manager

I'm betting direct to video (or iTunes?).

By the way, the description page of the film in the film festival's website made me lol... and made me worried at the same time.
http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/en ... en-saiban/

And what he had to say about the AA games was... interesting. Also, he calls AAO a "free trial package". :S

Last edited by Meph on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

Meph wrote:
Also, he calls AAO a "free trial package". :S

Pff... Somebody doesn't know the Power of Fandom here... :maya:

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

OBJECTION!

This has been a great weekend! :megaphone:

My country Rocks!!!! :godot:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... :larry: :larry: :larry:
It's sold out for today.... http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/nl/films/gyakuten-saiban/

Also I just read that the director, Miike Takashi, introduced the movie himself in person....
- doing in everything in his power to arrange a ticket for tomorrow... -

Objection!

Location: a curiously above ground underground laboratory in western Kentucky

I live in what the entertainment industry refers to as "BFE", so the odds of me getting to see this movie theatrically are slim to none, and slim left town, unless it ends up in Louisville, Nashville, or Indy.

I AM, however, going to buy the DVD when it comes out. :maya: I hope it does get a legit release, preferably through Funimation or Media Blasters' Tokyo Shock live-action label.
Sailorneorune, shamelessly waving her big Phoenix Wright flag around since 2006.

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

I cannot wait for it and like hundreds of other fans worldwide i am drooling like sal manella (eww)

but one thing about the interview confused me and that was the statement
Quote:
"...therefore the producers (and Capcom) decided that the film should cover all five trials. Whoops... that is a whole lot of story..."

When it says all five trials, does that mean all all trials up to the Lana skye incident since that was the fifth case, or does it mean that its all the cases up to edgeworths trial+ the second one where he confesses to DL6?

I know its gonna be the second option, but i just want to be sure.
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

zachariah Von-Karma wrote:
I cannot wait for it and like hundreds of other fans worldwide i am drooling like sal manella (eww)

but one thing about the interview confused me and that was the statement
Quote:
"...therefore the producers (and Capcom) decided that the film should cover all five trials. Whoops... that is a whole lot of story..."

When it says all five trials, does that mean all all trials up to the Lana skye incident since that was the fifth case, or does it mean that its all the cases up to edgeworths trial+ the second one where he confesses to DL6?

I know its gonna be the second option, but i just want to be sure.
Yeah that part confused me too, but luckily we got a fan account already in this thread, and it's only the first four episodes. No Rise from the Ashes. There's just no rhyme or reason to place it in the movie.

...Hopefully someday... xD

Worldwide? E-e-e-e-e-europe?! I'ts coming to EU!?!?!?
M-m-m-maybe even here?! Finland?! T-t-t-t-true?!!
HOLY FFFFFffffffffffff...I...I need to go change my pants now...
ImageImageImageImage

Fantastic news! I'll be sure to watch it at least three times in theatres!

DVD is a given!

'One who should not exist..'

I've seen the movie sunday. I live in Holland, and it was shown in one cinema only, and only for two days so far, but I managed to get a ticket. Further it ended up being sold out. The movie was really good! I really like how they worked with the evidence screens too.

Spoiler: What it's about/cases
It's about the first game. Starting with a small intro of the case mia solves, then the one in which she dies, ending with the dl-6 case.

Spoiler: differences with the game
Karma's headbang was missing, Redd White was a man in black who seemed rather depressed or so, April May was missing, the murder of Gregory Edgeworth didn't happen in the elevator but in the evidence room.

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

denerop wrote:
I've seen the movie sunday. I live in Holland, and it was shown in one cinema only, and only for two days so far, but I managed to get a ticket. Further it ended up being sold out. The movie was really good! I really like how they worked with the evidence screens too.

It's about the first game. Starting with a small intro of the case mia solves, then the one in which she dies, ending with the dl-6 case.

Karma's headbang was missing, Redd White was a man in black who seemed rather depressed or so, April May was missing, the murder of Gregory Edgeworth didn't happen in the elevator but in the evidence room.

Lucky you!

Spoiler: Movie breakdowns?
Aww no headbang? :payne:

Did they include the other breakdowns? Like Sahwit throwing his hair, Redd White going GWAHHHHHHHHHH, etc?

ImageImageImage

'One who should not exist..'

Ziska Von Hawthorne wrote:
denerop wrote:

Lucky you!

Spoiler: Movie breakdowns?
Aww no headbang? :payne:

Did they include the other breakdowns? Like Sahwit throwing his hair, Redd White going GWAHHHHHHHHHH, etc?

Spoiler: answer
Well, yeah sahwit was trowing his hair and he was like drooling, but as I mentioned before, he only showed up for a short period of time, kind of like an introduction. Also, another thing was that ehr.. my I forgot her name. *feels stupid* The lady with the pipe who has the breakdown of breaking a pipe showed up too, as an introduction of Edgeworth. (there was an unknown defence attorney and seemingly she was the defendant from the start.) As for Redd, He kinda ran away, he was yelling a bit though, i believe.

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

denerop wrote:
Well, yeah sahwit was trowing his hair and he was like drooling, but as I mentioned before, he only showed up for a short period of time, kind of like an introduction. Also, another thing was that ehr.. my I forgot her name. *feels stupid* The lady with the pipe who has the breakdown of breaking a pipe showed up too, as an introduction of Edgeworth. (there was an unknown defence attorney and seemingly she was the defendant from the start.) As for Redd, He kinda ran away, he was yelling a bit though, i believe.

Spoiler:
Yessssssssssssss! They have Frankie throwing his toupee!

And, Dee Vazquez. :edgy:

ImageImageImage

denerop wrote:

Spoiler:
I think Redd White's breakdown moment was supposed to be when he pulls out that megaphone. Which was kind of weird, both me and my friend went like "Meekings?". They did capture Dee Vasquez' moment brilliantly. But the thing I missed the most was Oldbag, but I guess if they were only showing her breakdown it wasn't possible to have her in it.... or jokes about setpladders

Unobjectionable

The film got a very positive review over at Japanator. Bodes well for its quality, IMO.

Incidentally, is there any place yet where we can hear the soundtrack? I'd really like to at least sample it.

Heat Guy J

Neni wrote:
I was going to watch it in Japanese anyway, for practise, since my Japanese needs DIRE practise, but getting several dubs for comparision? Good stuff! ^^

If there's a German dub, it's likely gonna suck but, oh well, at least I can annoy my friends with voice clips of German!Maya then. XD

You know what, I think I'm probably going to be one of the only people to look forward to a German dub and sub.

But that's only because I'm missing the ability to tell German that sounds bad from German that sounds good. Anything I'd do to better my German, including watching crappy German subs/dubs of my favorite animes... Which means no English version until the German one comes out. Or else it's cheating.

But a German von Karma, I would totally love to see. I hope he sounds better than he does in the game. That Einspruch! was ridiculously weak.
Pauca sed matura.

Page 2 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General » Trial Minutes