Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

What is this Android App?Topic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

https://market.android.com/details?id=j ... gsigiarijp

We brought it up a few days ago, but this android app is linked to when you try out Ace Attorney HD's Objection Generator on iOS (Though I wonder why they're crossing platforms like that? Wouldn't it make more sense to link the iOS app from iOS or both even?). Neither Croik nor myself own any Android devices, and apparently it won't install on the Kindle Fire. So we're kinda left with a big question mark regarding what's actually in that thing. We know it's to promote the GS movie, but does it also include the HD game cases? Information is limited.

Are there any brave Android owners willing to take a dive and tell us what this blip on the radar actually is?
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: What is this Android App?Topic%20Title

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I own an android, but I don't think it's in the app store as it has yet to be localized. However, I doubt it will be, seeing as most android apps are free and I wouldn't want an advertisement in my objection, Capcom would want to make money out of it.

1000% Knight

It's called "Minna de Igiari!" which means "Objections by Everyone!". I imagine it's the objection generator that's in the HD version.

EDIT: Oh wait, let me read the description ^^'

Quote:
映画「逆転裁判」の公開記念!成宮寛貴扮する「成歩堂」がキミの心の叫びを「異議あり!」します。
心の叫びを「異議あり!」しよう!大人気法廷バトル「逆転裁判」がユニークなアプリになって登場!
2月11日(土・祝)映画「逆転裁判」公開記念!
成宮寛貴扮する「成歩堂」がキミに変わって「異議あり!」と叫びます。
このアプリには「逆転裁判」の体験版が含まれています。
世界初の裁判をテーマにしたゲームをご体験いただけます。

Quote:
Commemorating the opening of the "Gyakuten Saiban" movie! "Naruhodou", who is being played by Hiroki Narimiya, calls out the "Objection!"s of your heart.
Let's call out the "Objection!"s of our heart! The popular courtroom battle "Gyakuten Saiban" entered the market making a unique appeal!
"Gyakuten Saiban" opens on 2/11 (Sat)!
"Naruhodou", being played by Hiroki Narimiya, changes into you and shouts "Objection!"
A trial version of "Gyakuten Saiban" is included in this app.
Please enjoy the game with a "world's first trial" theme.

Also, the screenshots:
1st screenshot: The 5 buttons are "Begin 'Minna de Igiari!'", "Gyakuten Saiban <Trial Version>" (ba-dum-tish), "View Movie Info", "More fun (free)", "Options"
2nd screenshot: "Let's send an "Objection!" to everyone!" on top, underneath that are "Objection!", "Hold it!" and "Take that!" next to each box. In the red box it says "Type your "Objection!" here and send it!" (it looks like it's two separate options, but I think it's one sentence), and the 3 boxes at the bottom say "Send by mail", "Post to Twitter", and "Preview"
3rd screenshot: "Objection! Type your "Objection!" here and send it!"
(the last two are just from 1-1)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Last edited by Bad Player on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi I'm new, Fan of Ace Attorney like you

Well all I know about the android app is, 1. I can't download it because it is saying I'm in the wrong country which is correct 2. It contains a Objection Generator and 3. it contains the 1st trial of ace attorney in HD that's all I know but by the looks of that image there could be more to it

Image Link: https://lh5.ggpht.com/Jox8nUuvnpDHAlMeC ... EBx_6OJY-p

For people that don't know what it looks like check out the 11 minute video of the App http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Qyf-psi90#!

I just blue myself

Metallica! wrote:

I'm not sure if it's just me but that link doesn't work...
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.

Ace Nobody

ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:
Metallica! wrote:

I'm not sure if it's just me but that link doesn't work...

You're not alone :larry:

24 Ward Investigator

Bad Player wrote:
It's called "Minna de Igiari!" which means "Objections by Everyone!". I imagine it's the objection generator that's in the HD version.

EDIT: Oh wait, let me read the description ^^'

Quote:
映画「逆転裁判」の公開記念!成宮寛貴扮する「成歩堂」がキミの心の叫びを「異議あり!」します。
心の叫びを「異議あり!」しよう!大人気法廷バトル「逆転裁判」がユニークなアプリになって登場!
2月11日(土・祝)映画「逆転裁判」公開記念!
成宮寛貴扮する「成歩堂」がキミに変わって「異議あり!」と叫びます。
このアプリには「逆転裁判」の体験版が含まれています。
世界初の裁判をテーマにしたゲームをご体験いただけます。

Quote:
Commemorating the opening of the "Gyakuten Saiban" movie! "Naruhodou", who is being played by Hiroki Narimiya, calls out the "Objection!"s of your heart.
Let's call out the "Objection!"s of our heart! The popular courtroom battle "Gyakuten Saiban" entered the market making a unique appeal!
"Gyakuten Saiban" opens on 2/11 (Sat)!
"Naruhodou", being played by Hiroki Narimiya, changes into you and shouts "Objection!"
A trial version of "Gyakuten Saiban" is included in this app.
Please enjoy the game with a "world's first trial" theme.

Also, the screenshots:
1st screenshot: The 5 buttons are "Begin 'Minna de Igiari!'", "Gyakuten Saiban <Trial Version>" (ba-dum-tish), "View Movie Info", "More fun (free)", "Options"
2nd screenshot: "Let's send an "Objection!" to everyone!" on top, underneath that are "Objection!", "Hold it!" and "Take that!" next to each box. In the red box it says "Type your "Objection!" here and send it!" (it looks like it's two separate options, but I think it's one sentence), and the 3 boxes at the bottom say "Send by mail", "Post to Twitter", and "Preview"
3rd screenshot: "Objection! Type your "Objection!" here and send it!"
(the last two are just from 1-1)

From the sound of things, it's an app to make objections and send them to people possibly. And there's a trial version of the Ace attorney HD remake. That's all I make out of the translation. :yogi:
I'm Too Cool for a Signature

I have recently downloaded this app.
I can say that there are three objection types to choose from that you can post on various social sites.
Then there are two buttons dedicated to two different Capcom sites.
One leads to the movie whilst the other one leads to HD123 Android version and with some promotional movie screenshots that I haven't seen before.
http://capcom.co.jp/android/gt/ (main link is http://capcom.co.jp/android/gt/gt123_jp/ but redirects there)
And
Leads to the App link you recently posted, https://market.android.com/details?id=j ... gsigiarijp

Obviously it seems that they will update this app with HD123 when the time has come.
There is also a case in there with Butz and Frank Sahwit. This picture is shown along with the text "Part. 1"

Also the main theme for GS/PW is played in the main menu.
All I can say is that the new artwork is greatly drawn, doesn't look horrible once you play it on the phone.

I just blue myself

Aaahhhhh, I saw the raw files. I understand how it works. I'm going to try it out as well.

I've got phoenix-normal(a) down but I'm sure everyone else has as well. I'll work on it some more, once I get home from school and finish my homework : p

EDIT: Strange...when I upload it to court-records, (using photobucket) it doesn't loop, but on photobucket it does. Phoenix does blink here!
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes