Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 3 of 3[ 102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: GS5 Western Release Named - Phoenix Wright: Dual DestiniTopic%20Title

Foolish foolhardy fools...

I just found out there's a rumour saying Edgey's coming back on another forum... :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy:
How much better can this game get?!
First the name, then the puns, then the characters and that amazing prosecutor guy, then the alright Objection, then Apollo's new look....now EDGEWORTH to sweeten the deal. :pearl:

Of course, it may not be true. :sadshoe: :sadshoe: :sadshoe:
But I'm hoping it is! :phoenix:
Please don't hate meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Art Person

I'm happy to know (If it is so) that Edgeworth and Trucy are reappearing! :minuki: :edgy:
Also, I thought of a name that could have been used for Juniper, "Teresa Green" (Like "Trees are green") :sillytrucy:

I also noticed in the trailer, Barashima's name is "Tonate", the play on "Detonate" is obvious, so It's possible his first name might be "Dexter"?

世界中

I'm a bit disappointed that it's come to the point that we are reduced to a digital-only release, but I guess it is better than nothing at all. I just hope we at least get a cover or something.
Also the names are a bit to get used to, I wonder what Yuugami's name will be?
And this is nitpicking but that font bugs me too. It just screams knockoff game to me.

Sorry for all the negativity~ I'll end this post by saying that I'm happy we're getting it at all and that I'm pleased at the speed of release. :phoenix:

Art Person

TheBaronAndEma wrote:
And this is nitpicking but that font bugs me too. It just screams knockoff game to me.

I'm actually wondering if the font is the same English font used in the Japanese version, It looks like they're using the 2 lines per dialogue like the Japanese one as well, unlike the others with 3 lines.

A bit late to the party, but YAY! I actually bought a 3DS last week, so now I know it wasn't in vain. Well, OoT3D will keep me entertained in the mean time.
"If witches worship demons, does that make Wright the devil's advocate?" - Just some caption on PLvsAA.

Let's Player...kinda

I'm happy to have AA 5 Released Western even if I hoped a physical retail. But CAPCOM Still CAPCOM... I hope seriously that the fully localized that Sven is talking about is also for Europe with the Multi-5. We post this on Capcom Unity but nobody answered from CAPCOM answered ......yet.
For All Europeans fans, we hope seriously a translated version because we remembered too well that AAI comes in Europe English Only, making European Fans who haven't the level in English necessary to understand to be left behind.

Foolish foolhardy fools...

SuperAj3 wrote:
I'm happy to know (If it is so) that Edgeworth and Trucy are reappearing!

It's been confirmed! *squee*
Edgey has glasses :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: and an awesome tailcoat!
Trucy looks pretty much the same, just older and taller! :minuki:
And, I'm glad (in a sense) to say...

Spoiler: Apollo Justice Case 2
Trucy's magic panties are back. Hooray...! :payne: :payne: :payne:

Please don't hate meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Idol of Polar Bears

Oh man, worst subtitle on an Ace Attorney game since Trials & Tribulations. At least that was more or less an intended pun. This just sounds like the heading to some lame Yu-Gi-Oh video game.

Fall release?! Holy shit, I was expecting summer or early spring next year!

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

I was bored. It's tiny 'cos there isn't any higher-resolution art of Jin nor Apollo in those poses. If HQ images of those ever come out, I'll do the full one, but by that time the game'll be out everywhere, most likely :P

Ha...!

Wreith wrote:
But what about people who live in Asia, etc? How are they going to get it? D:

I don't know how eshop works exactly, so i have the same question. i've been putting off getting a 3DS for a looong time, but now with the impending release of AA5, i'm dead set on getting one. and i am going to have a serious meltdown if it turns out i can't download/play AA5 after all. :yuusaku:

Programmer

DeMatador wrote:

I was bored. It's tiny 'cos there isn't any higher-resolution art of Jin nor Apollo in those poses. If HQ images of those ever come out, I'll do the full one, but by that time the game'll be out everywhere, most likely :P

And now we wait for some incompetent online retailer to "borrow" your mockup.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

SuperAj3 wrote:
glitterdust wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
EDIT: There appears to be a ruckus on Capcom unity, with people protesting for a cartridge release. I don't know why? I'm perfectly happy we're actually getting this game unlike GK2 and PLvsAA, and digital versions of the games haven't caused me any trouble when buying them in the past.

I can understand it, tbh. I'm not particularly comfortable about having to buy it digitally (especially since this game is the only reason I'll be buying the 3DS) since my DS atm has never been well-behaved when it comes to online things. ¬¬ I'll still buy it but gdit, some of us are old fashioned and want the cartridge. :|

I understand. When I could only get Professor Layton 5 on eShop, I was reluctant (very), but I got used to having it right there on my menu page, and got over that reluctancy. Also, the 3DS has a much better internet connectivity than the DS, It's a lot easier to use, and a stronger signal. :will:

I hope so! I'm still on the DSLite (I like my gba games ;; ) and the wifi at my mum's isn't compatible with it. Though I just remembered about Pokemon X and Y so I guess I have more than one reason to buy a 3ds haha.

Not exactly too keen on digital-only release. I mean, sure, it will be fine if say, you were to live in a big city in the US or something. But for people like me? Probably not so much. :larry: Don't get me wrong. I am still happy that this game is localised and all. I'll find a way to get it, by hook or by crook. I understand where Sven is coming from but still, I can't quite help but be a tad disappointed. And I was hoping for a limited edition preorder bonus and what not too. Oh well...

Gettin' Old!

porkiewpyne wrote:
Not exactly too keen on digital-only release. I mean, sure, it will be fine if say, you were to live in a big city in the US or something. But for people like me? Probably not so much. :larry: Don't get me wrong. I am still happy that this game is localised and all. I'll find a way to get it, by hook or by crook. I understand where Sven is coming from but still, I can't quite help but be a tad disappointed. And I was hoping for a limited edition preorder bonus and what not too. Oh well...

I've never heard that phrase before, I like it it's real catchy.

Though who knows apparently the Capcom Unity forums are in a furor about it, I guess we're a bit more relaxed here but perhaps they'll convince them to make SOME copies.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The subtitle is completely idiotic. (Should have been DARK RESURRECTION or something, to fit with the dark time for the law).
Sounds like the really kiddie Pokemon TV localisations.

Download only is a pain but at least we get it. My main irritation here is Nintendo itself and its region locking etc. stupidity. I take it you can only access the e-shop that corresponds with your 3DS, and only play the games corresponding with your 3DS region?

So I'm going to end up with a JP game cartridge I can't play (which would be nice even if I can't read it) since I ordered it to get the PHOENIX FIGURE, and would need to buy a EU/US 3DS to be able to even buy the ENG version! I can't just buy a JP 3DS instead? There is no way (legal or otherwise) to access the non-JP shops from it?

Ah well, this is expensive...
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

Athena Internet Defense Force

DeMatador wrote:

Oh boy! It's gonna have Nintendo Network support?!! We should exchange Friend Codes!

:redd:

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Oh boy! It's gonna have Nintendo Network support?!!

For the DLC. E.g. we know of three costumes you can get for free until a month (?) after the Japanese release.

Athena Internet Defense Force

Wait, that was on the real box art?

I was just being facetious (or so I thought).

Art Person

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Wait, that was on the real box art?

I was just being facetious (or so I thought).

It is!
Spoiler: Japanese Box Art
Knowing the whole DLC situation, I have a bad feeling we won't get as much (If not any) as Japan will, so finger's crossed that the free DLC costumes make their way out of Japan, if that's the case, the possibility of bonus cases as DLC may happen (Hopefully for free like PLvsAA was)

Ace Attorney

DeMatador wrote:

Just joined the site. I've been meaning to for a long time (been a fan of the series since 2007 and I've known about this site for quite some time now), and this post finally got me to register lol.

Do you plan on making a full printable cover art? Even though I'll be buying the digital copy, I'd absolutely love if someone on the internet made a cover, spine, and back for the game so I can insert it into an empty case. If I was good with Photoshop I would do it myself, but alas, I am not.

I'm not here just to ask for this, and I will be posting more, but this would be seriously awesome if somebody made a full cover art in English for the game.

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

icer wrote:
The subtitle is completely idiotic. (Should have been DARK RESURRECTION or something, to fit with the dark time for the law).

Haha, yeah. Tekken reference. Dual Destinies sounds like a Yu-Gi-Oh deck to me, but I really don't care. As long as we get to play this game. :keiko:

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

Gettin' Old!

jaydrick0620 wrote:
icer wrote:

Haha, yeah. Tekken reference. Dual Destinies sounds like a Yu-Gi-Oh deck to me, but I really don't care. As long as we get to play this game. :keiko:

Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies

Edgeworth: Ha! You've activated my trap card Wright! Prepared Rebuttal reducing your Mighty Objection's damage to my witness to 0 and returning it to your deck.

Phoenix: Then I activate my trap card! Pick-Apart! Allowing my Mighty Objection to bypass your Witnesses and attack your cases' credibility DIRECTLY!

Edgeworth: N-Ngggghoooooooooooooh!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 3 of 3 [ 102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » General » Trial Minutes